We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DoctorLuv
Trainable

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:20 pm

The reason I asked my question is because of your revelation several months ago that you & Bill had initiated a “Don’t ask; don’t tell” policy about the details of your dates. I have my own reasons why I was particularly curious about how that policy was affecting your marital relationship. Also, I was curious whether or not Bill sought to confront Blake about Blake’s behavior. If he did confront him, I was curious how he did so.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:41 am

It was a very strange experience If I may share my thoughts. I won't sugarcoat it but his cock was absolutely fucking incredible, it was seriously long and thick. But before I had a chance to take it, Blake put his hand on my the back of my head, it was like a mind reader or something because as I thought about how much I wanted to suck, he started to guide my mouth down to it.

Blake's hand held the back of my head tight, and I couldn't pull it away. I mean, I didn't actually try. As his cock started to shoot load after load in my mouth. This was more cum than my other usual partners. Eventually, the amount of cum he was producing overwhelmed me, and even though I was trying to swallow as much as possible, it started to leak out of my mouth. As soon as his cock was free, I started coughing. Eventually, he sat up and said it's late and we'd better head to bed. The first feeling was disappointment, as I knelt there trying to clear the taste of his cum from my mouth. Somehow I thought there would be more.

I woke the next morning, I needed to shower, not because I smelt or anything, but because I still had Blake's cum all over my tits. I thought to myself I really was a slut. Then the shower door opened while I washed, and in front of me, Blake standing there completely naked. I felt Blake's hand on my chin, I couldn't help but kiss back. As we finished bathing together and went open the shower door Blake grabbed my arm, and as soon as our eyes met I knew exactly what he wanted. A second later, he was pushing me down onto my knees and his cock was right in front of my face. He didn't wait long until he was ramming his cock deep into my mouth. I could feel his strength as he held my head. He was about to cum again, and I was having my mouth filled with cum again. I swallowed hard from the first second, getting as much of his cum straight down my throat. I guess being prepared worked because I did a much better job of swallowing that the night before. A little over an hour later he dropped me at my house.

Bill was still asleep, I sat in the kitchen for about half an hour, drinking a coffee. Then hubby joined me with a kiss, I just started speaking, then explained all about the dancing, and then the hot tub. We talked for about 20 minutes before he made me knelt for him, the third in a row. He needed exactly 14 seconds to come. I counted it :D

As the following couple of days passed, I had not heard of Blake, which I thought was a little odd. By that time I figured out, I had forgotten my earrings at the hotel. On Friday morning, Bill had to take an urgent flight to West Coast. I texted back to Blake if he found my earrings, he said he has them with him and suggested that he was free and that he knows an amazing dinner place. It sounded like a date, I figured he would definitely try and set up another date to use an excuse, with a view of getting a blowjob or maybe more. We agreed to come and pick me up at 8. I made my excuses and ducked from work early. He told me I had to wear something nice. As I looked through the wardrobe, I stopped when I came to a red dress. It was modest but sexy at the same time. I picked out a pair of black heels that matched the dress nicely and then slipped into a pair of red lace panties. It was 8 when I heard the knock on the door. As I opened I saw Blake standing there, wearing a casual suit. He said I look absolutely stunning and I blushed. Second later, he led me to his car. He took me to a nice restaurant, that had a lovely secluded booth for us. I had chicken breast with roasted vegetables. He ordered us a bottle of wine, it was truly exceptional. After dinner, Blake led me out on the dock by the restaurant. We stood there and took in the view, I could feel his hand move onto my hip. By the time we had walked to the pier's edge, his arm wrapped around me as we took in the view. He kissed me gently on the back of my head before he took my hand and led me back to his car.

Before I could work out what was happening we pulled onto my road, and Blake was parking the car in front of my house. I'd figured he would have some sort of fancy plan, and elegant place to take me, or even some people he wanted to show me off. He opened his car door and walked around my side, took my hand, and walked me to the door. He leaned in to kiss me goodnight. A few seconds later, he broke the kiss, reached into his pocket, and showed me my lost earrings. He turned away and started to walk back to the car. I turned back to face the road and called out to him. He smiled at my suggestion to come in, approached my door, and pushed me inside.

Sucked him off again. He took 10 minutes to recover before I knelt down, did it because I wanted to. Then I stood up and laid back on the bed, legs nice and wide open. Before I had a chance to process it, Blake's huge body was on top of me, and I felt Blake's cock slide into me. Kept my eyes closed and soon he had his entire cock inside me. I could feel his hands running all over my body, squeezing my tits and sliding over my hips before he grabbed my hips I was about to cum, cum hard. Eventually, my orgasm started to subside, but Blake continued fucking me like nothing have changed. Instead, this time before he cum he asked me where I want it. I didn't have to say it, he knew it and just as he got his cock near my face he exploded from the tip of his cock covering my mouth. By the time the second and third squirts exploded, my lips were wrapped around his cock. and I was sucking hard.

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Wow. Amazing story. Thank you.
cuckold

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:35 pm

🤔 ... I know you get bored easily, Crystal, but in the case of Blake, it sounds like you'll be enjoying an extended ride.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:12 pm

Ah finally he has given himself fully to you. What a gentlemen.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:55 am

Wow!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:45 am

We had a pleasant Saturday night, I had invited Blake and his wife Alexis for drinks and dinner, and he said she is ok, she knows. I dressed in tight stretchy top, a short wraparound skirt, and heels. No underwear - BIll's idea. If I ever to bend over everyone would see my pussy.

The evening began with the usual small talk, Blake had a wild look in his eyes and he led me to the middle of our living room, I put my hands around his neck and moved up against his body. He had his arms around my waist, and his hands down on my ass. Bill was dancing with Alexis, she smiled and turn to look at us. I heard her saying to Bill, that Blake said I wasn't wearing panties. Bill blushed, Blake began working my skirt up. Alexis broke from Bill to come over and check us out. She snuggled behind me, rubbing her crotch over Blake's hands and my naked ass. Blake played with my ass.

Bill refilled his glass and sat on the couch to watch. Blake run his hands up my waist, moments later he had the hem of my top in his hands and was pulling it up. Alexis put her hands on my ass and knelt down behind me. I liked having these two gorgeous people undressing me while BIll watched. I glanced at him as Blake pulled my top over my head and saw that Bill was enjoying the show. He had his cock in his hand and stroking it. Behind me Alexis forced my legs apart, and pushed her long fingers inside my cunt from behind. He put my hand on his crotch, I took the hint and then pulled down his zipper. He put a hand on my head and pushed my face down. Alexis finger fucked me and kissed my ass as I opened and took Blake's cock. She began using her tongue on my asshole, pushed a finger from my pussy into my ass. Alexis was fucking my ass with 2 fingers, she was stretching me wide open. With Alexis holding her fingers in my butt, they turned me on the couch on my knees. Blake had gotten naked, and Bill sat on one side of me.

Alexis reached down to Blake's cock and guide it into my anus. They pushed hard, Blake slapped my ass hard and then BIll did, making me cry out. Blake grunted like animal. Alexis had her hand under me, stroking my pussy as Blake fucked my ass. I came, Blake grabbed my hips tight to hold his cock against my ass as he emptied his balls into.

Bill grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me up, then pushed me down onto my back. Blake stood at the end of the couch, and he grabbed my legs pulling them toward my head. Alexis grabbed Bill's cock, and guided to my ass. She got behind him and seemed to be licking his balls as he fucked my ass. Blake held my ankles and had a great view looking down on Bill driving his cock into me. The double-ass fucking, and the coctails had taken their roll. Within minutes of having Bill empty his load I fell asleep.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:10 am

I woke in the night, someone had moved me to my bed. Immediately I saw what had awakened me, Alexis riding Blake's cock, Bill lay behind me. He wrapped his arms around me to grab my tits, and his cock poked me, and he asked me to put a finger in Alexis'ass. Blake was about to cum, and as he relaxed. Bill climbed on Alexis, spread her legs wide, and rammed his cock. After a moment, he pulled out and moved above my ass and hiked it up in the air. I felt him spread my ass cheeks, and soon his cock slippery from Alexis' cunt was pressing. Blake was getting hard again, and his cock was swelling in my mouth. Then he announced he needs pussy. Bill grabbed my hips tight and rolled us over so that I was sitting on him, his cock in my ass. Blake moved between my legs, lifting them. I reached down to pick his cock, and as he moved forward I made sure it struck home.

I was sure the two men would split me open as Blake put his hands on the headboard so he could begin fucking my pussy. The way his cock rubbed against Bill's inside me was incredible and Bill was doing his best to thrust up into my ass. Both men had cum not that long, and they rammed into me for a long time. Alexis came close, she made a show of wetting her index finger.

When Blake move away, Bill pushed me onto my knees and hands and straddled my ass letting Alexis guide his cock back into my asshole. Moments later Bill shot his cum up. Then we lay in a tangle. We rested for a time, and then Blake and Alexis. got up and collected their clothes. She came to bed and said she things it went well.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:48 am

Well that was fucking horny, obviously Alexis gets off seeing you being fucked in your ass.

:cool:

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:36 am

Crystal just came back from her pilates class, and dropped the bomb - She's going with her pilates Coach, Cheryl on a yacht trip to Monaco. They're meeting Cheryl's sugar daddy Gino there, he would send them his private jet to pick them up on Friday. I've heard a lot of these yacht parties in Europe and never thought my wife would end up on one of those. She's going as Cheryl's guest, as well as two other girls Crystal never met or known.

Crystal was like Don't worry silly we'll be just eating, drinking, and shopping. Well, my imagination ran wild, very wild what could happen - plenty of alcohol and horny males and females.

Well, Crystal showed me some pictures of Cheryl, she's tall and skinny with curves in the right places and long dark hair. Also working as a model part-time, 10 years Crystal junior. Not a surprise for me that she's regular on these European yacht trips.

The itinerary - Monaco - Ibiza - Monaca and then back home on Sunday.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:07 am

Wow! Party on!!!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:20 am

Tres Bon Voyage, Crystal!
Faissez-vous bien baisez! 🙂

(Have a great trip, Crystal!
Get well fucked! 🙂)

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:35 am

She will be around the rich and powerful. In the presence of real money, a private jet to fly her. She will experience a great time. A great time that only a beautiful hotwife could ever experience. Enjoy the "S f H u O c P k P i I n N g G" ;) ;) ;) :whip:

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:37 am

Crystal has arrived in Monaco. She had spared some time to talk with me early this morning, she was super impressed by Gino's private plane. She said outside it had looked like a normal jet, but inside was super luxurious.

She wasn't alone with her pilates coach Cheryl, two other girls Barbie type along with them on the plane. Once the plane was in the air, party kept moving, she said it was like a mini club. Crystal spent most of the time talking with Cheryl, Barbies meanwhile weren't so shy, they were flirting with 2 cabin crew male members.

The plane landed early in the morning at night, and 2 limos dropped them at a nice hotel. Crystal has her own suite, complete with a jacuzzi tub.

No more updates, I'm as anxious as you guys to get more updates :D

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:31 am

I'm as anxious as you guys to get more updates :D
Yes! updates, please!

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:16 am

Some updates coming... hot ones.

After they settled in the hotel, Cheryl and Crystal went to shopping with the Barbies. They met Gino inside his stretch limo, he's a little older not tradionally handsome but he has interesting look and of course he is a billionaire. He grabbed Crystal by hand and pulled her over the same side of the limo he and Cheryl were on, so that he had a beautiful woman on each of his hips. Then he called out for champagne, Crystal told me he's a man who used to getting what he wanted.

Their first stop was an exclusive boutique, full of designers dresses. Once they had tried on a dozen dresses or so pair of shoes, the last stop was the jeweler shop. After all the exhausting shopping they went back to hotel to get ready for the dinner. Crystal slipped into one of the new dresses and headed downstairs to meet up with everyone.

The dinner took place at a spectacular restaurant, with an amazing view with outdoor seating. Gino had reserved a VIP cabana, located on the edge of the seating area. Barbies led the way, then Gino and 2 of his friends, and Cheryl and Crystal. Both his friends were young guys from wealthy European family, both tall and muscular. Of course Barbies didn't waste any time matching with both of them. Cheryl was with GIno on the opposite lounger.

Crystal enjoyed the food and the drinks, the sea views. As the night wore on, the small dance floor started to fill out with people. Barbies were there, with their 2 matches, Cheryl and Gino as well. Crystal started to feel like third gear until one of Gino's 2 security guards approached her and they had flirty conversation. One black, another one white. She tried to decide - vanilla or chocolate. The rest of the night was in drinking and dancing, Crystal said it was fun until Cheryl interrupted her last dance. When they got back to the hotel, Crystal headed back to her suite.

Today they're boarding on the yacht, more updates to come maybe tomorrow morning.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:10 am

Thank you for the update. Please keep them coming!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:45 am

So did you find out if crystal got chocolate or vanilla for dessert? Or did she go to bed hungry?

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:35 am

I suspect that once they are on the water the deck will be full of naked ladies and the real debauchery will commence

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:20 am

zoe wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:35 am
I suspect that once they are on the water the deck will be full of naked ladies and the real debauchery will commence
I suspected the same. Here is what exactly has happened.

They boarded the boat/yacht in the early afternoon, Unfortunately, the two security guys weren't coming with them, and Crystal was quite disappointed. The captain gave a tour of the boat to Crystal and he showed her around the massive boat. They passed the formal suite where Cheryl and Gino were unpacking. Outside at the front of the main level, there were sun loungers, and small bar, 2 jets. She also teased me the chef hitting on her. Enough for the boat.

The captain walked her all the way back to the lower level to show her to her room. Along the way were the rooms assigned to Barbies, close to Gino's friends. Crystal settled in and started unpacking. Everyone raced to the back deck, and the party started. As this ship pulled away from shore, Barbies pulled on their bikini top, and Gino's friends took off their shirts and made their way into the tub.

The party unfolded, but Crystal said she felt a little left out. So she headed down to her cabin threw on her favorite skimpy bikini and headed back out. She went to see the chef, and hanging out with the crew - the DJ and one other guy. Eventually, she kissed the chef, and then the Captain interrupted them. Then she moved to the DJ, he was glad to offer her a drink. He flirted with her shameless knowing the chef was stuck in the kitchen, and Captain was busy navigating. He said the crew likes playing cards in the captain's suite, and also he kinda of invited Crystal.

Once the sun went down everyone moved inside for dinner. She put on a little red dress. Nothing too glamorous but definitely sexy. And she put a little makeup, The captain standing doorway, and Crystal decided to ask him about this poker game. He directly invited her into his suite, and automatically the door shut behind her. He said it was still early, DJ and chef just finishing their work.

They chatted for a while as they drank, with Captain giving her a minilesson covering all things sailing. And then he put his arm around her, ran his hand along the back of her back, and pulled her close into him. They kissed when there was a knock on the door. He went to the door, blocking the path and the view of those outside. It had to be the chef and DJ. Then he came back and told Crystal he just canceled the poker game. Soon his hands were all over her body, groping her breasts through the fabric of the dress, and then stroking the bare skin of her thighs. He guided her to lay on the bed, she felt how hard he was, while his fingers massage her pussy. She managed to unzip him, then he pushed her head downward. The Captain had a nice, girthy cock. He guided her head up and down. Didn't take too long and he exploded in her mouth. It had all happened fast. No round two.

The plan was coming back today, but it will be extended by several more days.

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:20 am

tojanman wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:45 am
So did you find out if crystal got chocolate or vanilla for dessert? Or did she go to bed hungry?
Hungry :)

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:14 pm

Sounds like crystal is having the time of her life. And now an extension to that time in a beautiful location. Sounds like a lot of action to come.
Appreciate the update.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:38 pm

🤔 ... I am disappointed she has so far been neglected.
I hope the captain and the crew rectify that presently.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:22 pm

I hope she feels she is being respected and not just used. There's so much potential for this to be a time to remember.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:42 am

If Captain does not follow up immediately, Crystal in a sexy mini dress, shopping in Monaco, would easily attract one or more wealthy suitors to invite her to party.
BTW, you mentioned their vacation was extended a few days, which is great, will she be there all week? :)