We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
crystalhusband
Experienced

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by crystalhusband » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:52 am

regular3 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:22 pm
I hope she feels she is being respected and not just used. There's so much potential for this to be a time to remember.
regular3 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:22 pm
I hope she feels she is being respected and not just used. There's so much potential for this to be a time to remember.
Well, I just spoke with Crystal. Nope, she feels good. She said she woke up hungry and slightly hung over. But the chef took care of her, and he was a flirty one. She had a small talk with Cheryl, and then they're joining the rest of the gang.

The guys went diving until the girls chilled topless and poured cocktail after cocktail. Just for dinner time, they made it to Ibiza, and time for Crystal to show some of her new dresses. They all piled into heli, her favorite captain stayed with the yacht. But the heli pilot was a hottie as well, and he joined them for dinner and dancing afterward. The party was fantastic and she was sandwiched between the pilot and the chef. They danced for what seemed like hours and exchanged kisses with both of them.

When they got back to the yacht, she had no intention to sleep. She took a nice shower and changed in her little black dress and she made it into Captain Suite, but she didn't expect the DJ and chef there. It's their poker night, and they welcome her and the captain letting her sit between him and DJ. while the chef dealt with the cards. She was horny as hell, when the captain kissed her on the lips she forgot for a moment for the other 2 men. She was locked in a small room with a bed and 3 men. Point of no return. The captain continued to kiss her, as DJ had worked it way up to the lace of her thong and his fingers slowly touched her pussy. The captain broke off their kiss and access the zipper of the dress. She kissed DJ while the captain had her dress unzipped in no time.

The chef just watching while 2 men suck each of her breasts. The captain lifted her up on the bed, and he instructed DJ that he was going first and then the others. They did as they were told. Then he leaned down and put on his face and started licking her. The next thing Crystal told me her nipples were being sucked again until she came.

Before she recovered captain grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her down so that her butt was on the edge, unzipped his trousers, and pulled out his big dick. She wanted to get fucked, she got fucked. He gave it to her hard and fast, As the captain worked over her pussy DJ leaned down and fondled her breasts. And then she came again, and while she was coming, the captain shot a big load. When she opened her eyes DJ was offering his cock. Stroked him slowly and sucked harder. Meanwhile, the captain and chef had switched positions, and again she felt something rubbing her pussy. And the chef was intense as well, his strokes were hard and fast so she was having a hard time focusing on DJ's cock in her mouth. Then he changed positions with DJ, and he put her on all fours so she could keep sucking chef. She came one more time before DJ shoot his cum on her belly, and only the chef was left to finish off, and she took care of that by stoking him fast while she sucked hard.

When the captain woke her up, the DJ and chef were gone, She took a quick shower and he gave her a sweet goodbye kiss. She snuggled to her room at 4 a.m. or so.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:10 am

I expect Crystal had more and better cocks in one night than the Barbies and her GF combined ... And presumably there are a few more days to go, since they are now in Ibiza. It's good to see her cutting loose, enjoying herself. She will likely be invited back soon, either by Gino, or "the Captain, the Pilot and the DJ". And more adventures could still befall her!
That's marvelous. I had a hunch Crystal would be totally comfortable in this scene, and in fact, she is having a blast!
Maybe they will even extend the party again, cruise back up the Amalfi Coast ... :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:29 am

One final update, as Crystal is coming back :) Finally.

Long story short, the last night Crystal ended up with Gino's 2 friends. The young billionaires asked about her, and Cheryl took her with Gino and the bros. They're hanging out in the spa, They threw her in the cold pool, and she switched between the hot and cold pool. At some point she was sandwiched in the hot pool by 2 of them, and before she knew what was happening one of the bros took her out of the pool and carried her around the corner, to the small lounge area. One leaned her a kiss, the other explored her body with his hands. And she was like you know how this ended up.

So this time the update was in telegraph style, with no juicy details, unfortunately.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:37 am

Thank you for the update. So I think Crystal won the poker game with her 3 kings. And then on to Ibiza for a sandwich of young cock. 👌

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:44 am

The pleasa’ from Ibiza!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:12 am

Thank you for the update! Good to hear Crystal is having such a great time.
I am looking forward to her own account of her adventure as a yacht bunny, and whether she might be invited back sometime soon. 🙂

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:28 am

I love hearing about this fabulous woman's adventures. :D

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:21 am

Going on short break to Amsterdam next week with Bill :)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:04 am

Amsterdam is a great city, enjoy it! :)

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:13 am

Any more details on when you were in Monaco

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:39 pm

Have a great break.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:46 pm

Well,

Bill got some ideas I think so :) we watched the Story of O, both turned on by the movie and that night Bill had bound my wrists before fucking me. We even roled played me pretending to be a window girl. We're leaving on Thursday night, coming back Monday, just for 3 days.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:04 am

Well,

Bill got some ideas I think so :) we watched the Story of O, both turned on by the movie and that night Bill had bound my wrists before fucking me. We even roled played me pretending to be a window girl. We're leaving on Thursday night, coming back Monday, just for 3 days.
Have a lovely time!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:38 pm

Bump ...

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:38 pm

Bump Bump: We've been busy lately, I could steal some time to share what happened in Amsterdam. Get ready to read a long post.

We arrived at Schipol Airport and took the train into the city. After checking into our hotel, we enjoyed a creperie lunch and took pictures of the canals. Then we visited the Rijks Museum and Anne Frank’s House, then we hired bikes and explored the city center, visiting the Van Gogh Museum and Rembrandt’s house. Later, we walked around the Red Light District and visited the Sex Museum. At a bar afterward, we talked about Crystal posing in a Red-Light Window and joked about hiring a window for her. We planned to roleplay in Amsterdam's Red Light District, with Crystal dressed sexily and me pretending to be a customer. We got excited about our plans and discussed them further in a bar before Crystal went shopping for her outfit. Later, while Crystal shopped, I explored the district during the day before we met up again at a cafe near the station.

That night we had a romantic dinner in an Indonesian restaurant. After dinner, we went back to the hotel for Crystal to change. She emerged wearing a coat over a micromini dress, fishnets, and heels. We then went to Amsterdam's De Wallen district, where Crystal looked like a prostitute. I was amazed and said she looked stunning, but also 'a bit cheap'.She stuck her tongue out and playfully told me to 'fuck off' before we parted ways to explore the Red Light District of De Wallen. I followed behind, keeping an eye on her, admiring her slender legs, narrow waist, and curvaceous chest, captivated by her movements, the sway of her hips, and the clinging material of her dress that emphasized her buttocks. I kept my distance, letting her believe she was on her own, which excited me. Crystal explored the district filled with bars, coffee shops, and sex workers. She was dressed like a slut and noticed the attention she was receiving from men. She encountered a group of Londoners who asked her how much love she cost, and she replied 'off-duty' and that maybe later. She felt excited by the interaction. Crystal was walking through the Red Light District, feeling both scared and excited. She stopped at a window and spoke to a prostitute behind the glass, and I watched from a distance, both excited and worried about what was going to happen. I was unsure if I should move forward and intervene, but I told myself I was still in control of the situation. I was mesmerized by a scene unfolding before me: two girls were talking animatedly and people were looking at them thinking they were window girls. I felt uneasy as I saw one of the girls nodding at Crystal and speaking into her , followed by a thickset guy with a ponytail who appraised her with a practiced eye. I felt faint, my heart pounded, and my mouth felt dry as I realized I was losing control of the situation and Crystal stepped inside the guy's door.

I waited nervously outside a glass door and peered inside. I saw two girls and a man at the end of the corridor. I leaned against a wall and pretended to look at his phone. After waiting for a while, I saw one of the girls come back to her window. I waved at her and she opened the door. I asked her about my “friend”. She told me that the boss of the building was showing her around and that there was a problem with the electricity in the adjoining room. Back there Crystal was in an unfamiliar place and had to send me a message, but her phone was at 5% charge. She encountered a prostitute, Linda, in the changing room and she had told Crystal she worked in a brothel in London. Linda handed her an outfit and said that she would show off nicely. Crystal was nervous but felt a tingle between her legs. She was unsure if this was a step too far for the role-playing we did.
Crystal has been invited to try on a sluttish outfit by another girl in a brothel. She accepted the offer. She ended up with an outfit similar to the girl's and was surprised to find. The girl complimented her figure and she felt aroused. The girls had dressed in skimpy bikinis and heels and were drinking rum and Coke in the kitchen. Linda had poured some into Crystal's glass, making her feel lightheaded. One of the girls told her a guy named Dean would be arriving soon to show her around. He has taken Crystal to a rented room where she is expected to work to pay off the 150 euro rent. The room was small and contained a bed, a wash basin, a toilet, furniture, a TV, and a neon window. There was also a panic button.

Crystal found herself in a window room. She watched a girl in another window admit a guy into the room and then a strange man tapping on her window. I arrived just in time to find Crystal about to become a prostitute and she told me what happened. After paying her 50, I undressed and led her to the bed. She then took my cock into her mouth and they made love. Crystal took off her bikini before we got down to business. I could see Crystal was very excited. I caressed her body, making her whimper in pleasure. I kissed her passionately and pushed her back onto the bed. She encouraged me to go faster, and I pushed my way into her. After we finished, she asked me to wait outside and watch for her.

In 15 minutes two men stopped at the window for 50 euros a piece and Crystal let them in, she was exposed to them. She pulled up her top but they pressed the money into her hand and noticed that she was already aroused. One of them unzipped his fly and placed his penis in front of her. He encourages her to get to work and she complied with his demands, quickly turning into a real whore. She then lay back on the bed with her legs apart, ready for them to use her body for their pleasure. Then Crystal and one of the guys smoked and had sex, with the other joining in. She was slutty and begged them to fuck her and both used her and she experienced a powerful orgasm. Crystal experienced a post-orgasmic daze while the other took hold of her and slapped her to her butt. She then stook her ass up in the air and spreads her legs wider, allowing him to enter her. Despite her pain, Crystal realized that he had paid her and was taking advantage of her. They filmed her while the one thrust into her, and the other's cock slapped her face and her pleasure-filled screams were muffled by the penis in her mouth. Crystal experienced a wave of pleasure and consciousness while working as a prostitute. both, the two clients she was with, also shared their pleasure in the experience. She was barely aware of their movements as they took turns having sex with her. She felt their cum splattering against her face, hair, and body, and eventually blacked out. Then Dean found her lying naked on the bed, with sperm seeping from her body. He noticed the red marks on her ass and the smell of cannabis, guessing she had been too stoned to decide whether to accept the two guys who had paid her and given her extra money. Dean shook Crystal gently. She looked at him but recognized him eventually. He told her that her customers had paid her extra. He took some of the money they had paid her and gave her the rest, telling her to take a shower and see him later. Crystal was covered in cum.

Moments later I encountered both guys discussing a 'natural whore' they had been with, and Crystal left in half an hour she seemed relieved. I can say she was satisfied with the experience.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:32 am

Wow! What an adventure!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:54 am

Maybe I missed something? If you were watching her through the window (wait outside and watch for her) didn't you notice that she had passed out and alert someone? Or go back in and check on her yourself?

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:27 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:54 am
Maybe I missed something? If you were watching her through the window (wait outside and watch for her) didn't you notice that she had passed out and alert someone? Or go back in and check on her yourself?
I did wait outside, but I wasn't able to watch, the curtains were closed.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:09 pm

It was a nice experience, one of the many on our wishlist that we have fulfilled since we joined the lifestyle. It didn't happen like in our fantasy, reality is always different but overall nice experience. And Amsterdam is one of those cities that make you want to explore your kinks.

Well, this Friday we have host a dinner party, my we I mean me for Bill's colleagues and also his boss joined later. I spent a good amount of time preparing the food, then arranged the glasses on the table, along with bottles of spirits so people could help themselves. Then I showered and put on my dress for the night. We had not to worry the people wouldn't show up, Bill got cornered in the kitchen by 2 of his teammates, talking about work and some party their boss was throwing after our party.

Well, Logan, Bill's boss didn't waste time while Bill chatted with his friends. I'd never met him before, and he had his hand around my waist in no time and we danced later in the living room, with everybody else dancing. Bill left the scene, and when he came back we danced, I wanted to make a good impression lol. Logan stayed with me for couple more songs, I had my back to Logan, and his hands on my hips. Harmless, he's somewhere early 30s, nerd-looking.

In hour the party was over, with everyone finally gone home and Bill took care of all empty bottles. After I showered and he finished his after-party cleaning I told him his boss was good fun, and also he was full praise of him. Bill was like " when he was feeling you up". Nah, he was hardly feeling me up but Bill insisted he had his hands all over me while we're dancing. He might be right as spectacular to our dancing , I have no idea.

Well while we're having sex afterward, I had to confess that his boss in fact invited me to his coast house. Well he was so drunk that he probably won't remember his invite by Monday morning :)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:55 am

Well while we're having sex afterward, I had to confess that his boss in fact invited me to his coast house. Well he was so drunk that he probably won't remember his invite by Monday morning :)
Ha Ha! He's thought of nothing else since!

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:35 am

54321 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:55 am

⬆ this
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

luxwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by luxwife » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:28 am

what a great story

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:24 pm

54321 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:55 am

Nah I'm not interested in him at all. A local guy, younger hitting on me recently, we met at Tinder which I rarely use. he's an interesting guy to talk to. We met a few times already in public places, keeping it platonic.

I have texted Blake as well and, probably line up something this week.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:49 pm

Well, I met again my younger admirer, for a casual drink in the town pub. Dressed like for a date, short skirt, white scoop neck t-shirt, and high heels.

We spent probably 3 hours just talking, well probably my outfit didn't make him think twice. He walked me home, there was a shortcut via the woods, well he knows the area very well, so don't ask me how I walk in my expensive shoes into that wooded area. We kept walking until we reached a super secluded area but very nice, really nice. We stopped walking, he moved closer picked the jacket from my shoulders, and let it drop. We kissed, throat in the throat, he used his hands to tug my bra under my tits, like an expert and my tits shook toward the tree. Well, he kissed and squeezed them, not too much but enough to feel sweet pain from his biting. He pulled my skirt up to my waist and asked me to take my panties down. He used his thick fingers to fingerfuck me slowly and used his shoe to push down my panties right to the ground and asked me to strip down everything, completely. He also pushed down his pants, and I put on the grass my skirt, t-shirt, and bra. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and support myself against the tree and we started fucking. Well I forgot, I had only my heels. He used his hand to raise and lower me. I cum fast but he kept fucking me changing positions, cum another 2 times for the next hour, and got home.

Probably see him again, he's a great fuck.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:22 am

Nah I'm not interested in him at all.
That's a relief. Too close to home in my opinion.