We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
false-abroad
Experienced

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by false-abroad » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:35 am

Wow! Am I correct in thinking that lately M made Crystal "easy" so to say? Bill how is it on you? It feels that it is intoxicating for you both, but for Bill even more as he's not always there to experience it. Are you angry that he uses your wife as he wants and then disappears?

This all sounds highly erotic like straight from stories I like to read. Like from a dream. My heart would be on overload and my dick would explode.
Nothing/never.

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:00 am

false-abroad wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:35 am
Wow! Am I correct in thinking that lately M made Crystal "easy" so to say? Bill how is it on you? It feels that it is intoxicating for you both, but for Bill even more as he's not always there to experience it. Are you angry that he uses your wife as he wants and then disappears?

This all sounds highly erotic like straight from stories I like to read. Like from a dream. My heart would be on overload and my dick would explode.
Well,

I had to say it's been highly erotic but on the other end, I had to reassure her she's not being too slutty. Angry, I wouldn't use that word. Frankly, I felt jealous but not in the straight form of jealousy because I know she's in love with me and me, but jealous of how some men could turn a woman so willing to do this and that. Well, this is not one of my superpowers obviously.

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:02 am

Also, it's been weeks since the last encounter and he's hiding or playing some agenda on his own. I told Crystal this is just his game to move their relationship to the next level and made her do something even more outrageous. She didn't agree but well we men we know how things working :)

And I doubt I'd like the next level.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:06 am

crystalhusband wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:02 am
Also, it's been weeks since the last encounter and he's hiding or playing some agenda on his own. I told Crystal this is just his game to move their relationship to the next level and made her do something even more outrageous. She didn't agree but well we men we know how things working :)

What about the next level is it that you don't like?

cyw
Experienced

Unread post by cyw » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:20 am

Thanks for hot update. Any plan to meet Blake during the absence of M? Is M BBC too? Hope to see more pictures of Crystal!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:10 am

What a brilliant hotwife husband you are. You always have Crystal's back. :up:

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:48 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:06 am
crystalhusband wrote:

That’s the question :D

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:00 pm

crystalhusband wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:48 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:06 am
crystalhusband wrote:

That’s the question :D
Oh my!! That bad, eh??!!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:34 am

Interesting ...
You are supportive of Crystal's HW'ing adventures, allowing her even to play in Monaco as a yacht bunny (very cool).
Now there is something between Crystal and M, and you sense M wants to push the envelope with Crystal, and you are unsure about that ...
I think, however, you have realized by now, that if the adventure holds allure for Crystal, she will do it. She's a bold girl.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

EddyB
Prepubescent

Unread post by EddyB » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:30 pm

Jebus H Christ… just found this thread and read all 40 pages in one sitting!!!
My God woman you are a walking talking wet dream.
Had my fair share of hot crazy ladies in my-life but nothing
That even comes close to you!!
Good on you and Bill letting us all live vicariously through your exploits!!
Thanks For making an old guy hard as rock for 6 solid hours!!
😜

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:26 am

EddyB wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:30 pm
Jebus H Christ… just found this thread and read all 40 pages in one sitting!!!
My God woman you are a walking talking wet dream.
Had my fair share of hot crazy ladies in my-life but nothing
That even comes close to you!!
Good on you and Bill letting us all live vicariously through your exploits!!
Thanks For making an old guy hard as rock for 6 solid hours!!
😜
Wow! You'll become an official OHW Addict in no time with reading like that!!
Have fun perusing the Forums...there are a LOT of things to read!

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:49 pm

Some updates are coming shortly....

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:45 am

crystalhusband wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:49 pm
Some updates are coming shortly....
I'm looking forward to seeing your updates because you know how to tell things as they happen.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:19 am

Looking forward to the updates!

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:30 am

New follower. Look forward to future updates. I do still get a kick out of the title of this post though, lol!! May have started “very, very slowly “ but went to warp speed in no time!!
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:04 am

Bump

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:27 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:04 am
Bump
Bump Bump :)

Finally, M called back last week. We met for drinks on Friday, and then we went to a hotel. He tied me to the hotel bed, and he spanked me all over my butt. Even my boobs too. He made me so sore. He get on my face when I was tied up and made me suck and kiss his balls. He wanted to take me back to the basement and chained me up there :)

When I came back Bill was all horny, and we fucked right after I crossed the front door - all hot and sticky. Well, he opted out of going down on me instead he put me on my back and started fucking me, for full 11 seconds :) I don't blame him, just started to tell him the juicy details.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:55 am

I am positive I could last 12 ..., maybe 13 seconds! 🥵 🤣
Merry Christmas to you and Bill.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:47 pm

crystal wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:27 pm
Well, he opted out of going down on me instead he put me on my back and started fucking me, for full 11 seconds :)
You lucky lady :lol:

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:43 pm

crystal wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:27 pm
BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:04 am
Bump
Bump Bump :)

Finally, M called back last week. We met for drinks on Friday, and then we went to a hotel. He tied me to the hotel bed, and he spanked me all over my butt. Even my boobs too. He made me so sore. He get on my face when I was tied up and made me suck and kiss his balls. He wanted to take me back to the basement and chained me up there :)

When I came back Bill was all horny, and we fucked right after I crossed the front door - all hot and sticky. Well, he opted out of going down on me instead he put me on my back and started fucking me, for full 11 seconds :) I don't blame him, just started to tell him the juicy details.
Well,

That's not all the updates we have to share :) Crystal had a flirt last week with a recently divorced dad from our town - just her type: tattooed and muscled. She said she would fuck her, and when she says that it's done deal :) On the last practice, she talked with him, casually unzipping her windbreaker to show off how her push-up sports bra accentuated her natural boobs. She gave him a brilliant smile and they turned the conversation to strength training, she pretended she needed some help around the gym.

So Crystal proposed he could bring his daughter for a sleepover, we both could have a beer or two and then he could show her some new moves in the gym.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:57 am

I'm not sure whether Crystal will be learning new moves, or practicing moves in which she is an expert. Either way, it will likely lead to an exchange of fluids ...

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:52 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:57 am
I'm not sure whether Crystal will be learning new moves, or practicing moves in which she is an expert. Either way, it will likely lead to an exchange of fluids ...
They had a chat again today, he said he'd had plenty of girls but there is no-one special now. Crystal said he was naughty saying that. I was like I hope you put him straight, told him you're happily married. But why would she do that when she has a husband who loves to see her get down and dirty with another men.

Also they've exchanged some texts tonight. Flirty one, he texted he's off to the gym but would love to help her with any needs she would have. The texted back and forth exchanging about 6 or 7 texts, all similarly flirty. Well I'm not very happy of his lack of giving shit that Crystal is married to me. Arrogance and overconfidence.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:06 am

Hi Crystalhusband,

I understand where you are coming from, not feeling pleased about Crystal's dates' attitudes toward you, and your marriage. I cannot fault you for that. But my guess is that their behavior, and lack of consideration for your marriage, would not be present if Crystal spelled things out from the start. If they get the impression that Crystal is theirs to fuck (and it keeps happening), then Crystal is conveying to them, somehow, that she is available, married or not. Once that pussy is established, a dismissive attitude (of Crystal's marriage) is assumed by arrogant pricks.

crystalhusband
Experienced

Unread post by crystalhusband » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:37 am

Night to remember!

Too bad I had to keep an eye on the girls. Well, I have security cameras everywhere, so I could monitor the gym all the time. He was just on time, we shook hands with Matt and his eyes were all over Crystal. We had sushi delivery for the adults and some pasta for the kids.

I just asked Crystal to tease him a bit, giving me some time to get the girls in front of the TV and put the speakers on high. Gave her a big smack on the ass and let her have fun in the basement with Matt, she was dressed in a sports bra and shorts.

She didn't waste any time in our home gym, she grinned at him as she took another step toward him. Then she reached up and put her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and lowered them down, then tugged his shorts down. Well, his cock was semi-hard, and could barely fit her hand around. She sucked him into her mouth. He just said " fuck Crystal", well then I thought good sign, he liked it. She sucked him hard pulling it to the back of her throat as she bobbed on his cock. She took a break and asked him to empty his balls in her. His hips thrust into Crystal's mouth, he fucked her mouth steady. When he let go of her head and she pulled off his cock, then I figured out she just swallowed his load and cleaned the last drop.

Matt laid her on the bench and asked Crystal to strip so she reached under her breasts to pull her sports bra, and she hurried pushed her shorts off and kept only the shoes on. He grabbed her hands and wrapped a rope around her wrists. He spread open her thighs dropped his mouth and started licking her fast. He didn't stop until she convulsed in a strong orgasm. I couldn't wait any longer, the kids were well entertained upstairs and I went downstairs. Opened the door, and announced myself with something like I don't wanna miss that. Matt untied her, she pulled his cock and guided it to her pussy. He pressed, back and then trusted again slowly filling her. He was gentle, he took it slow as her pussy stretched and get used to it. Well by that time, I was already holding my cock in a hand. Even Crystal was surprised that happened so fast. She smiled at me for a moment as I stroked my cock. Matt picked up the pace, she was too loud and Matt's hand wrapped around her mouth while saying to her she's a sexy fucking slut. I could see her 2nd O, her eyes were half closed, then his legs started jerking, and afterwards, they just kissed, just after he emptied his balls inside Crystal.

I had seen enough, I left them to enjoy the next rounds alone because her face just saying "I WANT MORE". And I could watch on my phone, enjoying my beer. And it was quite a show. After they recovered, he bent Crystal over to the mirror, slapped her ass, then did one more time harder. He didn't waste any time but started fucking her hard from behind. From time to time he has asked Crystal to look at the mirror, look at herself and her eyes. She came hard, he cummed in her again. After their 2nd fuck session, he announced he has to go.

After Matt left I went downstairs and Crystal sitting naked and cross-legged on the mat, and cum leaking from her pussy. She was so beautiful, fucking beautiful.

After she had a long soaking tub, we had our time together, I couldn't wait to fuck her, well for over 11 seconds :D But it was quickie. This morning Crystal wake me up with long and sensual blowjob, before she headed to Starbucks for a quick meet with Matt.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:23 pm

She seems to have a thing for Matt ... He definitely has a thing for Crystal ... A big thing.
I would not be a little bit surprised if Crystal were invited to party with Matt and his friend for New Year.