We're starting very very slowly

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Re: We're starting very very slowly

Unread post by crystal » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:54 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:42 am
Crystal, to me, you sound like the perfect wife everyday. I figure Bill would agree.
I believe Bill can't complain at all :)
afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:45 am
Marry me!!!
:???: :cool:
RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:17 pm

I hope tomorrow night's session turns out to be a wonderful peaches and cream experience...your peaches and his cream.
If you meant what I think you meant, I have to disappoint you noone cums into my pussy, only Bill :whip:

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:16 am

Yes, I was kind of but not necessarily suggesting that. Then Bill is one very lucky man having such exclusive privileges. I guess it shows... you rule the roost(er).

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:10 am

Only one rule, only “you and me” that’s what I needed. Why that - because I wanted to show my appreciation to the only man that always tells me I’m beautiful, pay lots of attention to me and make me feel I’m the only woman in the world, and last but not at least pay attention to my body and what I like.
Today I was the best wife, tomorrow the badass hotwife going to my new lover condo.
Wow! You are the best.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:27 am

GM boys and girls ;)

The good news, I had an amazing play date with Adam. About this date you can read below:

After I'd left Bill at home, my knees shaking in front of Adam's building; I was so close to run away and cancel this but I was confident in my new dress and lingerie I bought for him. And then the door closed behind me, me and Adam alone in his condo, the same condo from Monday. We kissed, then he pulled me off and pour drinks. I didn't want to drink, didn't need to be seduced. Adam pressed me against the wall, his lips down my neck, so easy to be alone with him. He loved my stockings, once he stripped my dress and led me to the bedroom. I was trying to undo his belt, it stuck he laughed and undid it. I was about to unzip his jeans but he pushed me on the bed, my legs spread open, his lips on my inner thighs.

I couldn't believe how comfortable I felt with him, naked in front of me. His tongue on my pussy, working his fingers inside me until I came, and then one more time. I never had one after another O. We laid together for a moment, laughing until he made me get on all fours, pulled out a condom and we began to move in sync, slower than faster, another O came. I adjust myself so I can touch my pussy, he fucked me harder and harder, I beg for that. We hugged and kissed for a good 15 minutes. Then we get dressed and sat on the couch, drinking wine and watching a movie, I was so tired physically and emotionally so the next I remember that I woke up at 1 am, checked my phone - 3 missed calls and 10 texts from Bill. I texted him back I'm going back, Adam was sleeping so I left him a note to call me these days and I sneaked and get an Uber to get me back home.

The bad news, he's going back to the West coast next Friday so I'm screwed, really screwed not in the good way.

rickh57
Trainable

Unread post by rickh57 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:39 am

crystal wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:27 am
I had an amazing play date with Adam. About this date you can read below:
Thanks for the update, Crystal. I'm glad that you had a great time.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:22 am

I'm so glad things went well for you. Two orgasms in a row. Hmmm, I think you're on to something. *S*

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:45 pm

How was your return home? Drama for not being in communication? Was there any reconnecting with your husband when you got home?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Wow crystal - I wish you could marry me!

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:07 pm

anonymister1948 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:45 pm
How was your return home? Drama for not being in communication? Was there any reconnecting with your husband when you got home?
No drama at all :) Bill was waiting for me in the kitchen, in just his pants, could see his erection. I've been in HW mode still, still being mess from my date, reached for this beautiful big cock and while stroking and sucking him he asked me to tell him everything, every nasty detail from start to end, every minute spent with Adam. Am I a bad girl that I told him I love Adam's cock inside me or I love so much being fucked by another man. We had our reclamation sex this morning, I woke up so horny so I just ride Bill, even slap him gently not to cum fast.

As I mentioned in my last post, Adam is going back to the West Coast, he called me today for one final play date, Tuesday maybe depends on our schedule if I can fit him. Then I'm on the market again for a new lover because I'm not gonna travel to CA for one fuck, even great fuck like Adam. Tinder, AM, AFF, SLS what would you suggest?

I'll check for your recommendation later tonight as we're going out with Bill to meet our best friends - pizza and mussels sounds tasty not as much as you know what :D
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:12 pm
Wow crystal - I wish you could marry me!
If someday we decide poly would work for us I may consider you :whip:

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:34 pm

Instead of finding someone online, I rather like the thought of you coming across someone you find attractive, say, at the supermarket. You then find a way to chat with him and eventually go for the jugular, so to speak. He doesn't stand a chance. Does he know you're a hotwife? Or does he think you're just cheating on your husband? Not sure if it matters. It's both quick and dirty...but it showcases the power within you.

Is that an unlikely scenario?

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Crystal,

Really enjoying your thread. Congratulations to you and Bill! Your story reminds me a lot of Husbands Kandi and I at the beginning, it really is a whole new world!

It’s also great that you’re starting this while you’re young. HK and I started just before turning 40 and have been at this for a few years now. We’ve only told a handful of vanilla friends about this but they were totally cool with it. Society is changing quickly and we found there’s WAY more people living alternative lifestyles than we ever imagined. You being a web developer might find it surprising (or not), but there’s lots of folks who work in Tech that are in the LS. In fact, almost all of HK’s current lovers at the moment are tech guys.

HK has used OKCupid to find guys this whole time. It's been very successful, so you may want to give that a shot!

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:40 pm

We’ve found as we moved aroundthat different dating apps are regionally effective. Some places are more active on AFF or SLS. Good luck on the search.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:38 am

Did you miss me :whip: based on activity of my topic not at all :D

I had my final date with Adam, real date; Dinner was delicious of course, we walked to a bakery and I wanted to get something delicious. Then we took a cab to his apartment, talking while I ate those delicious chocolate muffins, sex was perfect. I was on my back, legs spread and this time he used a large dildo. I was going to die, from happiness. Then he put his big cock to stretch me out, my pervert lover. Then he bound me, bent over on my knees, pounding my pussy and his big balls hitting my pussy.

He was about to cum when I asked him to cum on my face(too slutty, hmm) so he ordered me to lay on my back with my head on the pillow and he was so excited, I was so excited and then he cum all over my face, so warm and comfortable. We lay there, he collected all the spunk with his tongue and kissed me so I can get all of his cum. It made me feel so much like a woman I don't know why.

He asked me to spend the night with him, we hugged and kissed like teens, fucked again; this time he was away more gentle like we were making love. I lost counts of my orgasms that night. I was so tired of so many orgasms I slept like a baby all night. We took a bath together this morning I can't help myself and sucked his cock just before I left his apartment. On my way back home I was thinking isn't that too slutty, are you slut, why do I like it? Whatever you know I'm asking myself questions all the time :)

Tinder might work for me, 2 dates scheduled for tomorrow; I don't have many expectations, so far so good

rickh57
Trainable

Unread post by rickh57 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:42 am

Thanks for the exciting update, Ms crystal.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:23 pm

crystal wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:38 am

I had my final date with Adam, real date; Dinner was delicious of course, we walked to a bakery and I wanted to get something delicious. Then we took a cab to his apartment, talking while I ate those delicious chocolate muffins, sex was perfect. I was on my back, legs spread and this time he used a large dildo. I was going to die, from happiness. Then he put his big cock to stretch me out, my pervert lover. Then he bound me, bent over on my knees, pounding my pussy and his big balls hitting my pussy.

He was about to cum when I asked him to cum on my face(too slutty, hmm) so he ordered me to lay on my back with my head on the pillow and he was so excited, I was so excited and then he cum all over my face, so warm and comfortable. We lay there, he collected all the spunk with his tongue and kissed me so I can get all of his cum. It made me feel so much like a woman I don't know why.

He asked me to spend the night with him, we hugged and kissed like teens, fucked again; this time he was away more gentle like we were making love. I lost counts of my orgasms that night. I was so tired of so many orgasms I slept like a baby all night. We took a bath together this morning I can't help myself and sucked his cock just before I left his apartment. On my way back home I was thinking isn't that too slutty, are you slut, why do I like it? Whatever you know I'm asking myself questions all the time :)

Tinder might work for me, 2 dates scheduled for tomorrow; I don't have many expectations, so far so good
Perhaps you like feeling slutty? If so, that's hot. A good wife baking cookies during the week and a wonderfully slutty hotwife with another guy's cum on her face Saturday nights. Sounds like the perfect wife.

What did your hubby think about your adventure?

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Crystal, what a bad girl you are. Keep it up, darlin'. *S*

Greggg

Unread post by Greggg » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:05 pm

Crystal, Your story and experiences are fantastic. Living vicariously through you is very enjoyable.

I hope your communication with Bill and his opinion will not change from how you started this experience as a couple. When I read in your last post that you have two dates set up and maybe one more with Adam, I hope you are including Bill's opinion and feelings. He is babysitting while you are out so it may not be going the way he expected. He wanted a threesome in the beginning but I haven't heard if this is what he imagined it would be going forward.
Sounding like the old guy I am, please make sure the excitement of your new freedom doesn't cause any loss of what is/was so important to you, Bill and your family. Don't lose the commuication that was so well thought out and important when this started.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:05 pm

crystal wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:38 am
Oh, we missed you! This is kind of a funny forum … there's no way for us to "like" or register interest in a post without posting ourselves, and most people here don't want to clutter up a good narrative thread with a bunch of empty "Yes!" or "Woohoo!" responses. But don't think that means we aren't interested. The first day you posted I bookmarked your thread, and I check it every day to see if you've updated. Pay attention to how the thread's views go up when you post, and you'll see that a lot of people are watching.
We lay there, he collected all the spunk with his tongue and kissed me so I can get all of his cum. It made me feel so much like a woman I don't know why.
That is one of the hottest things I've read in a long time. Good for you, and good for him for making you feel that way. I hope you find someone else who can make you feel that way.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 pm

Hey guys,

So tired but I decided to write before I go to bed. You're so nice so let me answer all your questions and comments

@rickh57 Thanks
@afagehi7 Hubby is still excited :D I feel a little bit jealous at him which is good I believe;
@RetiredSnowbird That's what hubby said as well.
@Greggg Hubby comes first no matter what; I'm doing this because of him, cuz he loves to have a hot hotwife playing around. If he says stop, we stop no matter what, no questions asked. That's our one and only unbreakable rule.
@vicg Thanks for the encouragement

Kentros wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:03 pm
Crystal,

Really enjoying your thread. Congratulations to you and Bill! Your story reminds me a lot of Husbands Kandi and I at the beginning, it really is a whole new world!

It’s also great that you’re starting this while you’re young. HK and I started just before turning 40 and have been at this for a few years now. We’ve only told a handful of vanilla friends about this but they were totally cool with it. Society is changing quickly and we found there’s WAY more people living alternative lifestyles than we ever imagined. You being a web developer might find it surprising (or not), but there’s lots of folks who work in Tech that are in the LS. In fact, almost all of HK’s current lovers at the moment are tech guys.

HK has used OKCupid to find guys this whole time. It's been very successful, so you may want to give that a shot!
Kentros you just touched one of the biggest issues for any new HW, you just can't talk openly with your friends, the society is not so nice about our lifestyle. I just threw part of the story just as fantasy to my best friend and she said: "are you out of your mind, Bill is a pervert, you should divorce him immediately". OKCupid, so I'll give it a try.

About the tech guys, I'm not into them for some reason; I want a different type of guy - bad boy but I'm not excluding them at all:D
=======

So let me share something with you, I'm a really really bad dater, that's the conclusion from my dates today.

The first guy,met him for lunch, really nice and well-built turned out to be gay. How did I know that, his bf called him and he excused himself, explained he wanted to try something different but he just couldn't do it.

On the 2nd date, I met a guy who sounded nice and texted me for the past couple of days, dinner tonight, the food was delicious, the guy was so shy and unsure; the conversation was awkward, I did not feel a connection but he kept flirting and even grabbed my ass as we walked out of the restaurant. Felt bad for him and kissed him goodbye. I'll be glad if he doesn't contact me anymore :twisted:
Heeeelllppp me....... :D

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:49 am

Great that your date with Adam went so well! Sorry to hear that the two date didn't go so well. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:02 am

You are a a fine dater I am sure, that sounds more likethe guys were bad daters.

the first guy should not have wasted your time.

The second guy - There are a lot of those out there shy or just afraid to make a move, it is like they are afraid of the recation the girl will give them or thy really think the girl needs to make the first move. My wife hates these types, she wants a man that knows what he wants and goes for it no rude and pushy but I think you know what I mean. Plus she wants to know the guy is into her and not have to guess.

I am sure you will find good playmates soon.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:18 am

Crystal: Your situation reminds me of when my wife first started dating. She went out with a lot of guys, but seldom felt the magic, and no magic, no sex. A few guys were good for a roll in the hay, but she really objected if I called them her boyfriends or lovers. Finally, she met a much younger man, who was patient in courting her, and after they finally consummated their relationship, she did consider him her boyfriend (but not exclusive).

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:15 pm

crystal wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 pm
Hey guys,

So tired but I decided to write before I go to bed. You're so nice so let me answer all your questions and comments

@rickh57 Thanks
@afagehi7 Hubby is still excited :D I feel a little bit jealous at him which is good I believe;
@RetiredSnowbird That's what hubby said as well.
@Greggg Hubby comes first no matter what; I'm doing this because of him, cuz he loves to have a hot hotwife playing around. If he says stop, we stop no matter what, no questions asked. That's our one and only unbreakable rule.
@vicg Thanks for the encouragement

Kentros wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:03 pm
Crystal,

Kentros you just touched one of the biggest issues for any new HW, you just can't talk openly with your friends, the society is not so nice about our lifestyle. I just threw part of the story just as fantasy to my best friend and she said: "are you out of your mind, Bill is a pervert, you should divorce him immediately". OKCupid, so I'll give it a try.

About the tech guys, I'm not into them for some reason; I want a different type of guy - bad boy but I'm not excluding them at all:D
=======

So let me share something with you, I'm a really really bad dater, that's the conclusion from my dates today.

The first guy,met him for lunch, really nice and well-built turned out to be gay. How did I know that, his bf called him and he excused himself, explained he wanted to try something different but he just couldn't do it.

On the 2nd date, I met a guy who sounded nice and texted me for the past couple of days, dinner tonight, the food was delicious, the guy was so shy and unsure; the conversation was awkward, I did not feel a connection but he kept flirting and even grabbed my ass as we walked out of the restaurant. Felt bad for him and kissed him goodbye. I'll be glad if he doesn't contact me anymore :twisted:
Heeeelllppp me....... :D
I'm a techie and a bad boy...

Hobby_Fan
Experienced

Unread post by Hobby_Fan » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:11 am

We love reading about your slutty exploits.

crystal
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by crystal » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 am

Ok, time to post an update. Something happened last Saturday :twisted:

One of my exes, before I met Bill contacted me thru Linkedin(lie I said hi to him :D ); I didn't hear a thing of him for ages; in fact, he was a great lover, playboy type, hunter for sex, you never considered as husband material but you could consider as perfect lover choice. Whatever, he's EVP Investment Banking of a large bank in the city. Should it impress me, yeah I love successful men they know what they want and how to get it. Do you follow me :) He said I look even prettier than before, told you. Whatever he wanted to catch up with, so I accepted his invitation for early dinner. I thought we're going to some decent place in the city but instead of that, he took me to Michelin star restaurant, nice ah.

He asked me to dress up, a little red dress and matching high heels, red thong panties, showing off my long legs and a bit of cleavage, no bra. It was about a time when I noticed stretch limo outside, how cocky is that. He insisted to come and pick me up, perfect gentleman :D When the door opened he said I'm even gorgeous than he remembered. He's taller than I remembered even with my 4" heels and my 5'9'' height. I said I like his car, " I have 5 but I prefer to being driven to the work". Said you he's cocky as hell, part of it drove me crazy, part of it made me turned on. Ok, we had drinks in the limo on the way to the restaurant.

The dinner, very nice with very good food, and very expensive. I personally wouldn’t be able to afford it, even If I can I won’t spend so much on food. The conversation flows so easily with 2 glasses of expensive white wine, we talked about me, the kids, and how I got married to Bill. He’s still single dating beautiful women, married and single :D We finished the dinner with another glass of wine. He signed the check( 4 figures), once we’re back on the highway, I grabbed his necktie and kissed him. He pulled me closer while we made out. I was on fire, he unzipped my dress, I made no move to stop him. His mouth and fingers felt so well on my tits so I unzipped his pants, it was just I remembered quite big. On my knees in the limo, got over between his legs. I knew he wasn’t going to last long as I move my head up and down. To his credit, he warned me a minute before he came “I’m close get ready”. He came on 4 portions, the first large shot I swallowed it then the second even larger, the third wasn’t nearly big as the first 2. I kept sucking him and licking until I got every drop, it was not as salty as Bill and Adam, it was the blind taste. Guess what he said, “ what a hot cocksucker you’ve become”. In any other situation, I'd slap him.

Being wined and dined, and these 3 things felt so normal :whip: