"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pufferfish
Player

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:44 pm

They just headed into the bedroom to sleep, and again I snuck in the back way and listened for a little bit, once again expecting to hear nothing. This time however, I did hear the sounds of my wife sucking cock again. However, she once again left the lights completely off so I couldn't see a damn thing at all. After about 10 minutes of her sucking cock, I heard her say "Yes" and giggle. Then shortly thereafter heard her begin moaning, so I knew they were once again having sex. The nightstand light goddamn it! It's right fucking there!... but alas, audio only. I love listening to the sounds my wife makes having sex however, and I focused in intently on that. This time, he was a rockstar, and I heard him give my wife near screaming orgasms one after another. He lasted about 45 minutes this time, which is longer than K did about half the time. And she was loving it. And I was loving listening to it, however I felt a deep sense of being excluded. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to see the look of pure ecstasy across my wife's face, and see the happiness and love in her eyes. But I know that is just my own selfish desires, and I was super happy and excited that my wife was having absolutely mindblowing sex. I just wish I could have felt more a part of it.

After they finished I listened to my wife praise what a fantastic job he did. And listened to them make out for several minutes afterwards. Then I heard her say she was thirsty and I made my way to meet her in the kitchen. She was naked as she guzzled a glass of water and I told her that it sounded like she had an amazing time. She whispered that it was great. I asked if I could taste her but she didn't want to be long as she didn't want him to come out looking for water too. She sat on the couch and let me clean her up for no longer than a minute, then she returned to the bedroom with a glass of water for him as well. And that's pretty much where I'm at right now. I'll take a nap on the couch probably and see if anything further happens in the morning, but so far tonight has been a really great night for my wife, and I'm really happy about that.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

KinkyBear
Experienced

Unread post by KinkyBear » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:42 am

Great updates PF! Sounds like you guys are on a roll. N is going to have a lifetime of memories. Lucky boy!

Next time you sneak a peek, take a pic for us! Would love to see your sexy wife in action!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:06 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:44 pm
And she was loving it. And I was loving listening to it, however I felt a deep sense of being excluded. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to see the look of pure ecstasy across my wife's face, and see the happiness and love in her eyes. But I know that is just my own selfish desires, and I was super happy and excited that my wife was having absolutely mindblowing sex. I just wish I could have felt more a part of it.
This is something that resonated with me…. Early on, I had zero desire to watch because I wasn’t sure how well I would handle that part of it. I was more than happy that she was going to enjoy herself but felt I’d just feel awkward and isolated. Wasn’t something I get I could handle (no matter how much I wanted to live it)

Overtime, I’ve come to want to see it love at least once…. Much more secure in how I f and I know I could handle it now. But, still may never have the opportunity as it’s not really something that my wife has an interest in at the moment.

I remain envious and sounds like you’re all having a great time (despite some of the difficult feelings that can arise).

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:44 am

Currently ongoing with N and my wife sleeping in our bed currently. Emphasis on sleeping. While I am once again left holding a bit of a mixed bag of emotions. Although that is in no way the fault of my wife or even N, just seems to be a bit of bad luck on my part I guess. This might sound like a lot of complaining about something that I'm really not trying to complain about. I'm super grateful for our lifestyle and marriage, but this is kind of a journal for me to express some feelings I'm struggling to process. So bare with me, and hopefully people don't think I'm being too stuck up about it.

Starting with Tuesday morning, which for us is still Monday night for us since we are up nights and sleep during the day, we stayed up late and ran some errands, went shopping, and got my wife a haircut. When we made it home to get some sleep I was hopeful for some sex for the first time in several days as my wife doesn't want to have sex during her work week, but I realized the probability was low since we were already way up past our normal bedtime and that seldom bodes well for my sexual endeavors. I was denied as I suspected. I also knew we wouldn't be having sex the next day, because that is too close to when N would be coming over, and we like take a day of no sex prior to that so she is nice and clean and cum free for him. I halfway joked that N now gets to have sex with her more often than I do, although halfway sincerely disappointed. She did pick up on that and tried to reassure me, but it didn't quite work.

The night tonight started off great. N couldn't make it last week so both he and my wife were looking forward to tonight a lot. He also said he hasn't orgasmed since their last date. They picked out something to watch on the couch and this time I joined them at the other end of the couch, with the hope to watch when they start fooling around. My wife approved that, unless he objected. It was starting to get dark and I hadn't set up a dim light source other than the TV. N seemed a little hesitant, but didn't protest when my wife started making out and pulling out his cock. Unfortunately, her timing couldn't have been worse as it was the longest, poorest lit scene in TV history, and my ability to see anything at all was nearly non existent. I was able to see that he has a bigger cock than I remembered, maybe equal to K in length (8 inches or so), although maybe slightly less girthy. But still, a very nice size. During maybe the darkest scene in TV history, he told her he was going to cum, and I mostly just listened to him cumming in her mouth and her moaning, then swallowing it. After she swallowed, my wife told him "Wow! That was the biggest load of cum I've ever had in my mouth. It filled up my whole mouth!" And laughed. And the fact that I was right there... and couldn't see a damn thing... disappointed doesn't begin to describe how I feel about that. But, it still happened, so I'm happy about that.

Then I started cooking, and preparing the taco stuff for dinner while he and my wife went out to the hot tub naked. As I'm cooking and unable to get away from the stove for long, I think I hear my wife from outside. I go over to the glass door and peek out. He's over the top of her making out. But again, difficult to see with the differences in light. I resumed cooking and let them know when it was done. We ate and when he excused himself for a few minutes I asked my wife if she was having fun. Didn't get much more than a yes at this point. I asked if she enjoyed the hot tub and again she just said "yes". I asked "Did he fuck you in the hot tub?" And she said "yes he did". I'm sure she would have told me about it later, I didn't exactly give her a lot of opportunities to do so yet. But I still don't know much about it yet, and once again, didn't see it, didn't really hear it. I certainly hope she'll be more forthcoming with details tomorrow.

We started watching a new episode. I was just going to leave them alone so they could fuck on the couch without me being there (that was the hope for next week, that I could watch that unfold without peeping). But seeing as they just fucked in the hot tub, I figured that wasn't going to happen so I watched the next episode with them. They both fell asleep and after the episode I let them sleep cuddling on the couch for about an hour. I woke up my wife and said I wasn't sure how long I should let them sleep on the couch. She said they'd go to the bedroom. She woke him up and they disappeared into the bedroom. I waited a minute then snuck around the back way. The bathroom light was on, and the door to the bedroom was closed, so I figured my wife forgot. But then she opened the door and turned off the light, and left the door open. Then she climbed into bed with the nightstand light still on (Good girl, you remembered.) I snuck a little closer and heard them kissing a little and then talking about how they can't believe they fell asleep so fast during the show and wanted to know what happened. Then nothing... followed by snoring.

God-fucking-dammit. I know this isn't about me. She's having fun and I'm super proud and happy about that. And it's not like my wife didn't try to include me more than she has been the last few weeks. I'm sure I'll probably feel less moody about it tomorrow when I actually get to reclaim my wife and hear about her night. But goddammit, tonight has been frustrating as hell for me. Excluded, frustrated, and disappointed... about something that is my absolute favorite thing in the world. I feel like an ungrateful little bitch.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:40 am

I’ve been there Puffer…. The feelings of exclusion and frustration and how it seems absurd in the face of your biggest fantasy thrill. I’ve also felt ungrateful and/or hypocritical. I was really just struggling to see where I fit as at times it felt as if what started as something between my wife and I transitioned to something he Ng more between them. It was hard to feel a part of it.

So, just know others have been in similar shoes. I know that doesn’t make it any easier but at least feel a sense of camaraderie as I understand a bit of what you’re saying. I remember bitching on this board when my wife took a 2.5 year break and the wannabes were like “and? So?”. Haha

You two have great chemistry, connection and communication. Once you’re reconnected, I’m sure you’ll feel much better. I know every few months my wife and I have a bit of a heart to heart to rebalance and affirm where we’re at and our place in all of this.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:56 am

parklife wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:40 am
I’ve been there Puffer…. The feelings of exclusion and frustration and how it seems absurd in the face of your biggest fantasy thrill. I’ve also felt ungrateful and/or hypocritical. I was really just struggling to see where I fit as at times it felt as if what started as something between my wife and I transitioned to something he Ng more between them. It was hard to feel a part of it.

So, just know others have been in similar shoes. I know that doesn’t make it any easier but at least feel a sense of camaraderie as I understand a bit of what you’re saying. I remember bitching on this board when my wife took a 2.5 year break and the wannabes were like “and? So?”. Haha

You two have great chemistry, connection and communication. Once you’re reconnected, I’m sure you’ll feel much better. I know every few months my wife and I have a bit of a heart to heart to rebalance and affirm where we’re at and our place in all of this.
Thanks.

Morning came and it was literally a night and day difference. My wife woke up around 3 am, they were cuddling the entire time. She said everytime she tried to get up he squeezed his arms around her tighter. It took her a little while to escape lol. We talked and she said that she tried to have sex with him in the bed last night, but he kept falling right to sleep, so she just gave up and they both fell asleep. But she said she wanted to have sex with him again before he left, so around 6 she went back in and I followed after her while she woke his ass up.

I heard them kissing, but he said he wanted to brush his teeth, so I bailed. I stayed in the laundry room until he finished then returned to the bathroom looking in on the bedroom. My wife turned on the light before he came back and I got to watch this time fairly close and clearly as they fucked in our bed. My wife climbed on top of him and rode him as her tits slapped him in the face. He dove his face in her tits as he came hard and she milked every drop out of him that she could. I snuck out quite happy.

As he was leaving I thanked him for cumming. My wife failed her opportunity to say "Inside me, multiple times" or something to that effect, as she was too embarrassed. So I added "I know 'wife's name' loves it when you cum even more than I do." Which made my wife chuckle, causing him to lose it. After he left, my wife came over and hugged and kissed me. I said, "And now I get my breakfast of champions?" And she said "yes sir" and led me back into the bedroom.

We had probably one of the best sex sessions we've ever had. Usually I lick her and she has 1 or 2 orgasms. This time she was fully into it. Pulling my head so hard into her that I'm sure I'll have a fat lip and a sore jaw. She came at least 4 times on my face. Her enjoying having her pussy and creampie eaten out makes me as hard as a diamond. So when I started fucking her hard she lost it, and I made her cum several more times. The final time right as I came I think she squirted, and I kept fucking her hard even though I was extremely sensitive as she rode that last orgasm of hers another couple minutes. Then she fell into a sex fueled coma.

So suffice to say, I am extremely happy with how everything turned out this morning.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:54 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:56 am
So suffice to say, I am extremely happy with how everything turned out this morning.
Been there too! One minute feels lost, 12 hours later, back to amazing.. Ha!!

Awesome update and so glad it’s turned out that way.

Never take for granted your wife’s ability to have multiple orgasms. My wife is one and done… so after a date, she has no interest in sex…. Eve after I go some on her and give her an orgasm orally, she’s less than enthusiastic about intercourse with me. We joke that she’s like a guy, as soon as she has her orgasm, she’s ready to move on with her day or roll over and fall asleep.

Great update and such a lucky guy..,

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:54 pm

parklife wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:54 am
Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:56 am
Been there too! One minute feels lost, 12 hours later, back to amazing.. Ha!!

Awesome update and so glad it’s turned out that way.

Never take for granted your wife’s ability to have multiple orgasms. My wife is one and done… so after a date, she has no interest in sex…. Eve after I go some on her and give her an orgasm orally, she’s less than enthusiastic about intercourse with me. We joke that she’s like a guy, as soon as she has her orgasm, she’s ready to move on with her day or roll over and fall asleep.

Great update and such a lucky guy..,
Indeed I do know how lucky I am.

My wife has several different levels of orgasms. I joke about how she has a dude's orgasm too because she likes to take charge at first and really goes for it. I hear about how difficult it is for most women to have orgasms, but my wife gets them really easy. It doesn't take her very long to have her first orgasm, and once she does, it's a big one and she's just drained of most her energy. After that she's typically all about being used for pleasure rather than all about her own and her subsequent orgasms are smaller and less intense.

But sometimes she's different, and the one from this morning was one of those. She had her first orgasm with N then a smaller one. Then when I got to reclaim her, 3 out of the 4 orgasms on my face were big ones. Then she had a couple small ones when I was fucking her followed by a huge one that is really rare. And after one of those, and she's just done.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:04 am

My wife and I were really looking forward to N coming over tomorrow. But unfortunately had to cancel it tonight. Not really a big deal, but it's kind of funny how many times she's bemoaned the fact tonight that she won't get her young big dick this week. He's likewise messaged how disappointed his is and will have to get/give "extra" next week to make up for it. She already has sex with him multiple times a night, so that'll be interesting lol.

I'll have to try my best tomorrow night, it's been a long time since my wife wanted to have sex with me more than every other day, let alone multiple times in one day... but I'll try my luck anyway. I wish I instilled similar lust... but I have her love and that's most important. At the very least, they won't be able to keep their hands off each other next week. And he'll hopefully have another huge load for her. Hopefully I get to see it in her mouth this time, or maybe take it as a creampie. That'll be nice to look forward to.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:39 am

For us, too!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:33 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:04 am
I wish I instilled similar lust... but I have her love and that's most important.

Our Hotwife husbands do instill lust in us by encouraging us to embrace and enjoy our lusts, and we cherish y'all for it! The men that I love the most on this site, or anywhere, are the ones that truly love their wives enough for her to enjoy herself, and love her for it. Y'all are special :D!

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:28 am

Thanks.

N came over tonight and we all had a great time. The two of them are becoming quite impatient for it to warm up so they can go out and start hiking etc. While it remains chilly however, the two of them seem to have found a comfortable and enjoyable routine here at the house and they are having a good time. We all sat down and watched the new Top Gun movie. They started making out at various parts of the movie but not for long periods. We mostly were just enjoying the movie, with my wife curled up in N's lap. Apparently my wife couldn't control herself any longer and began making out, grinding on him, and groping him for a while before pulling his cock out of his pants. He was leaking quite a bit of pre-cum already by this point and my wife went down and sucked it for a couple minutes, before pulling her yoga pants off and climbing on top of him as quick as she could. She rode him on the couch while I sat and watched a couple feet away on the couch. Unfortunately, he didn't last a real long time, but blew a big load into my wife.

I was hoping he would excuse himself to the restroom right away and give me a chance to lick a big creampie out of my wife, but he didn't. My wife instead went and cleaned up a bit and a few minutes later he followed once she got back, but by then there was little creampie left to clean up. I did get to lick her a little before he returned however which was delightful. Missing a good majority of the ending I rewound the movie to the part before all this and finished the movie. I then began making dinner and the two of them went out naked into the hot tub.

After several minutes of starting dinner I dimmed the lights inside and went over to the slider door for a peek of anything going on. Found N balls deep fucking my wife in my seat of the hot tub. The door was shut but I could still hear my wife's moans through the glass (and hopefully echoing through the suburban neighborhood lol). I only caught the last couple minutes and nearly burned dinner, but I saw him once again fill my wife's pussy with his cum. After a pretty delicious Jaggerschnitzel we returned to the couch and began watching a TV show, all of us wondering how long they would remain awake this week.

About 5 minutes later, my wife was asleep on N's chest and he was fading fast. I woke up my wife after the episode and the two of them got ready and went to bed. I snuck in the back way, but they just cuddled and chatted for a few minutes before I heard snoring, so I excused myself. I came to the forums to browse and write up tonights events, when I heard someone getting a glass of water. N returned to the bedroom water in hand. I had thought I had missed an encounter but went to check anyway. When I snuck around I heard him and my wife making out. I watched him make out and suck on my wife's tits for quite some time. My wife rolled him on his back and began sucking on his cock. I thought she would climb on top but apparently she just wanted to suck a dick. Eventually he warned her that he was going to cum and she sucked him dry and swallowed his cum. She said she was going to go use mouthwash and went to the restroom where I was, when she found me she gave me a big, but quiet kiss. Then she used mouthwash and cuddled a little bit more before deciding to wake up and let him sleep.

We're going to go enjoy a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub he fucked her in and she plans on waking him up for one more round of sex before he heads home. She also wants to get a nice fresh creampie for me since she "wasted" the first one. I may or may not update again, we'll see if anything noteworthy takes place. Tonight has been a familiar pattern, but an enjoyable one. For all of us.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:21 am

great story. I seems like you are embarrassed to eat your treat in front of him.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:33 pm

eater wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:21 am
great story. I seems like you are embarrassed to eat your treat in front of him.
To a point, yes. We don't want to make him uncomfortable or get turned off or grossed out by anything while he's there, and another man licking his cum might just do that. But mostly it's just something that we decided, he's hers to use until he's finished and leaves. I can try to sneak a moment here and there, but mostly I just have to wait my turn. I personally, don't really get embarrassed by anything. I don't really care if he catches me sneaking around or anything, it's my house, but it's just playing a role for his comfort until he leaves. Plus my wife likes the "sneaking" aspects I think.

As for what happened in the morning. Nothing. My wife crawled into bed with him and I went to watch. But he was ridiculously out of it. Kept falling asleep instantly and then got up and got going to get ready for work. I still had amazing reclaim sex with my wife, but that was the only action she got this morning.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:32 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:33 pm
eater wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:21 am
To a point, yes. We don't want to make him uncomfortable or get turned off or grossed out by anything while he's there, and another man licking his cum might just do that. But mostly it's just something that we decided, he's hers to use until he's finished and leaves. I can try to sneak a moment here and there, but mostly I just have to wait my turn. I personally, don't really get embarrassed by anything. I don't really care if he catches me sneaking around or anything, it's my house, but it's just playing a role for his comfort until he leaves. Plus my wife likes the "sneaking" aspects I think.

As for what happened in the morning. Nothing. My wife crawled into bed with him and I went to watch. But he was ridiculously out of it. Kept falling asleep instantly and then got up and got going to get ready for work. I still had amazing reclaim sex with my wife, but that was the only action she got this morning.

I fully understand her and your feelings. When Allen comes to the house, I send my Number1 to the shop. While Allen is here, I'm his.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:15 pm

I said that backwards apparently, but yes you got what I meant.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:52 pm

N came over yesterday and I got to watch on the couch again as my wife rode him. He didn't last very long but my wife just didn't stop and kept riding him after he had came inside her and did pretty good keeping it hard after and my wife got a couple good orgasms in before they had to take a break, he wasn't able to cum again at that time. My wife had a lot of sexy and somewhat amusing expressions, moans, and behaviors during that sex session. She was sexy as hell and it was great to watch and she loved it. Afterwards, my wife excused herself to the restroom off of the master bedroom like I suggested, and I followed and she shared her creampie and juices with me. It was a little awkward, because she didn't just use the bathroom for an excuse but we did this IN the bathroom lol. I told her the bathroom thing was just an excuse and she could have simply used the bed, she laughed and said "Yeah, that would have made that better." I didn't get to lick her long, but it was nice sharing the creampie together before she returned to N on the couch.

And the rest of the night was very disappointing. They went hot tubbing, but we just ordered pizza so I didn't have to cook, and was hoping to watch, but nothing really happened besides some groping and kissing. They went to bed a little later, but just cuddled and slept. Something that I told her the next day that I'm not super excited about. I don't mind them cuddling and stuff, but going to our bed JUST for the purpose of cuddling together seems like "boyfriend" stuff not "FWB" stuff. She agreed, and said she felt kind of the same way. So, he needs to up his FWB status and lower his boyfriend status a bit. The next morning I got to watch from the shadows as she had sex with him again... but the title "minute man" would be very appropriate for that encounter. He came very hard, very quickly. He wasn't able to keep going after that, so she was very disappointed with that one. I did however, get to enjoy another creampie after he left. And we did have pretty amazing reclaim sex.

Currently thinking of finding another guy to fulfill more of a good hard sex role to either augment or replace sex with N, but she's enjoying spending time with him, but she's aware of how much of a "puppy" he is, and while he's cute and fun, he isn't fulfilling the role she needs. So we'll see how things develop.

Then after N left, we had to take our 14 year old dog in to the vet. It was not good news, and we had to put him to sleep which my wife took rather hard. So while there were good moments from the weekend, it was not an overly enjoyable weekend for us.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:30 am

I am so sorry for the loss of your dog. I’ve had to do that too many times.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:49 am

Me too PF. Had to do it with my cat, who was my little buddy for many years. One of the saddest days ever for me.
(Which only proves how lucky I've been so far, with the people in my life staying healthy)

Leggysandy grew up on a 'farm', so they just ate their pets when they got tired of them. Ask her about her pet goat.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:12 pm

Thanks. My wife had 2 cats for about 2 years before I met her. We got the dog after about 2 years together. The cats are both still here, but very old, and not very long before they go too. Thought we were going to lose 1 a couple of times but it keeps getting better. But she'll struggle hard with that when it happens. She can't even make it halfway through a vacation without saying how much she misses her animals. Her family was always bad with pets too. Her dad killed and fed their pet rabbit to them when they were kids.

N was here last night, and it was a good night. I'm not quite sure how to put a new spin on the story, so I just won't say too much about it. We watched a pretty good movie. They got it on about 30 minutes in. She got a great creampie I got to enjoy on the bed for a minute or 2, would have loved to spend just a bit longer. Finished the movie and I went and got some food and returned to find them in a post-sex cuddle in the hot tub. Missed it again. Asked her about it and she said it was really great. She also heard a neighbor outside, who surely heard her too lol. She got her morning sex and I got another creampie to enjoy and some great reclaim sex. It's become very routine, but everyone is enjoying themselves with the current arrangement. She teased me the other day about N making himself at home, and I pretended to complain. I said something to the effect of, N is drying off with my towel, eating my food, using my toothpaste, sleeping in my bed, drooling on my pillow, and fucking my wife. lol. Which, the only thing that really bothered me was him using my pillow, I don't know if he really drools lol. Had to put another one to put on the bed when he's here.

He did get a new job this week and starts in a little over a week. Hopefully his schedule isn't screwed up to a point where it's difficult to work something out.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:32 am

This should be a pretty good update I think.

So to start with us still coping from the loss from our dog, who was a great watchdog although he was truthfully a complete coward, I suggested we get some sort of deterrent/surveillance system for our house and my wife agreed. I bought 2 decent security cameras and a video doorbell. When they arrived my wife asked where I was going to put them, I said naturally one was going to be off of the back door, overlooking the back patio and the hot tub, where she is always naked and occasionally having sex with N. This came as no surprise and she was fine with it. The second camera I said I would put above the kitchen cabinets overlooking the back door, front entryway, several windows, and the couch. She laughed and said "The couch too? I'm surprised you didn't get another one for the bedroom." I laughed said I didn't think I could sell her on the security aspects of the bedroom. She said "I don't care, at least we wouldn't have to worry about you missing anything and being left out." So now I have to get another camera. I really do have the greatest wife in the world :D.

N had to cancel his appearance last week due to his new job, but was to come over at the usual time on Wednesday this week. He now has Wed and Thursday off which is fantastic, although we did tell him he's going to have to stick to his usual times of arrival and leaving due to our own schedules. Thursday this week was also my birthday. My wife asked what I wanted to do for my birthday and my answer was simple. I wanted her to have a great hotwife night on Wednesday, and I'd start my birthday off with the best present I could ever ask for, watching her have great sex and having her pussy get filled up with cum. And instead of a cake, I get a birthday creampie.

Wednesday night N came over and I had made us some stuffed porkchops for dinner and we watched a movie on the couch. I watched as my wife sucked and jerked his big cock before climbing on and riding him until he filled her up with a huge creampie which happened a bit quicker than we would have all liked, she enjoyed herself and his big load being emptied into her. It was a few hours until my birthday still, but my wife excused herself and I followed her into the bedroom and got my first taste of my birthday creampie, which was absolutely massive and delicious. After dinner and dessert, they went out to enjoy the hot tub but did not have sex even though I once again had the opportunity to watch. It was sexy as hell to see my naked wife enjoying making out and cuddling with N in the hot tub as she discretely waved at me peeping behind the curtains.

After they returned I let them enjoy their time on the couch alone together without interjecting myself. After another hour or so I heard some kissing sounds, a giggle, and a door shut. I made my way out to the living room and found it abandoned in a bit of a mess. I made my way through to the alternative bedroom door which was open, with the light on, and my wife naked and already fucking N in our bed. She was really going hard and moaning as she fucked him, clearly having a couple of orgasms before he filled her pussy again with more cum. Happy Birthday to me. She lied on top of him with his cock still inside her until he went limp, then she rolled to the side, partially covered herself with the blanket and curled up to N. They wrapped their arms around each other as she used his chest as a pillow. With the light still on, snoring filled the room. I assumed it was him, but I'm not positive. I had hoped my wife would find me and let me taste another fresh creampie as loud snoring usually keeps her awake and she leaves him there to sleep. But this time she was out cold, lights on, arms wrapped around him, pussy still full of his cum.

An hour or two later my wife woke up and sought me out. She wished me a happy birthday and gave me a big kiss. We talked about her sex and how good it was. I asked if she still had a pussy full of cum or if she had wasted it and cleaned up, and she said she was still full. We went over to the couch and I licked my wife's delicious pussy and got my first actual birthday creampie. Although the one earlier couldn't be beat. A few more hours pass and my wife tells me she's going to wake him up for more sex before making him some coffee on his way out. I make my way through the back way again and wait for my wife to wake him up and tell him to brush his teeth and fuck her. And I wait... And wait. She keeps waking him up and lazy bastard just won't wake up and keeps falling back asleep. Over an hour later I grow impatient and begin to use my phone to set the Alexa alarm off in the bedroom. Every 10 minutes I set it off again. After the 3rd one I'm officially frustrated, not at my wife, but at the inconsiderate asshole sleeping in my bed, ignoring my wife's pleas to fuck her and get his lazy ass out of my bed and house so I can reclaim my wife. Finally, he awakens and brushes his teeth and returns to the bed to fuck my wife again. The performance is fairly lackluster again sadly.

After he leaves we bemoan the fact that he was being so difficult this morning. And again we bring up the bedroom camera. At least then I wouldn't be sitting in the dark for over an hour like a jackass waiting for him to wake up. She laughed that I was the one setting off the alarm because she didn't know why "Alexa was being a bitch." My wife and I returned to the bedroom where I again got some birthday creampie and some great reclamation sex and went to sleep. When we woke up we went out to a nice meal (dinner for breakfast is the norm for us since our schedule is so backwards). And even got some more birthday sex. Despite a set back or two, it truly was the greatest birthday ever. And I can't imagine a more perfect wife.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:01 am

Great update, thanks and happy hotwife-husband birthday celebration :D
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon May 01, 2023 8:20 am

Sounds like my kind of birthday…. I had a birthday relief in April but no hotwife fun was part of it.

Happy birthday Puffer. Always love reading updates on your story:

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu May 04, 2023 3:05 am

Thanks guys, it really was the best birthday.

My wife and N had a date last week but I got frustrated and didn't feel like updating the thread at the time. I began writing this, but decided some cliff notes would be best. In summary, cameras worked in night vision only 80% of the time, couldn't change settings, and was very disappointing.

That week, my wife and N wanted to go see a scary movie at the theater. So after he arrived at our place, I drove them downtown and dropped them off. They bought their tickets and walked to get some dinner and then watched the movie. After the movie they spent some time in a bar before calling me for a ride. When we got back they weren't ready for bed yet so we watched an episode of TV and they got busy on the couch. This was a good fuck, and I was happy to see it. I got to lick her creampie as they got ready for bed and then they went to sleep. I checked the camera for the previous event, but the motion detection only caught half, was in black and white night vision, and was pretty disappointing. But at least I had gotten to watch it live and it was great.

When it came time for the morning sex, my wife decided that she knew best about what the cameras could see even though I told her otherwise. Long story short, they had sex on camera... in the dark, and all I could see was a dresser. I was happy they had sex, but disappointed in the cameras, my wife's decision to not turn a light so I couldn't even sneak around to watch in person. My wife was sad I didn't get to see anything, she thought the light from the door crack was enough, but it wasn't.

Cut to this week, and it's literally night and day difference. I had spent the week figuring out I could use my PC to control the inside cameras and actually change settings. Was able to disable the night vision, and turn up the sensitivity to work better in lower light, record the whole night not just motion activated, and the quality of the indoor cameras is very good definition (outside not so much). And my wife agreed to resume turning a light on. So I was hopeful of a good night. N came over and it was more of the usual routine. As they went to bed and began having sex I was watching on the camera. It was a good quality and I am quite happy with it, but not as happy as I was when I reviewed the couch video from earlier. While I loved being close to the action, the camera provided a different viewpoint from behind as my wife rode him. And I got to watch on my new favorite recorded video as my wife rubbed his cock against her pussy before impaling herself on it. And got to watch his big cock go in and out of my wife, from my viewpoint, I could only really see my wife's beautiful face and tits, which is a fantastic angle for me, I love to watch her expressions. After he came inside her, my wife remained on top of him, kissing and letting him suck on her tits. As she began to rise off of him, his cock fell out of her pussy and I got to see some cum drip out of her creampied pussy onto her leg and his cock. The same creampie I would be licking in a matter of minutes. They still haven't had their morning sex, nor have I reclaimed my wife just yet, but hopefully that goes great as well. Needless to say, I am extremely happy with my new toys and the wonders they should provide me with over hopefully many, many years.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu May 04, 2023 12:31 pm

Happy it worked out in the end. Patience and persistance.
Does your wife look into the camera at all while she is fucking N?