"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
unclecuck

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:47 am

hotpastdawn wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:37 am
Hi Pufferfish! I just listened to the podcast last night where you described your cuckolding experiences with your beautiful wife! I am so happy that you shared your own perspective on the topic. There was so much I could relate to regarding my late husband's desire to be cuckolded by me, your own expressions to be cuckolded, and your wife's reactions.

A few years ago, my late husband started inquiring about my sexual history. He was a virgin when we met in our early 20's and I was most certainly not. It was obvious to him as I became his "teacher" while we dated and eventually married, but he never started asking about it until after 15 years of marriage.

When he began asking, I was overcome with a sense of guilt and shame. I was very promiscuous before meeting him (fellatio was my "drug of choice") and the lover I had before we met was a much older man with a very, very large cock and the skill to use it. My husband, on the other hand, had the smallest penis of all of my former lovers. It took me going online and researching why he might be asking about my sexual history. I was encouraged to indulge him, and once I noticed how visibly aroused my stories made him (his ED issues suddenly vanished and he often ejaculated prematurely in my hand as I described my activities) I found the courage to be completely forthcoming about my hyper-sexuality.

Eventually he found the courage to admit to me his greatest fantasy, to be cuckolded by me, to watch me have sex with a man with a large cock.

Like your own wife, I felt that he might have other motivations. Did he want to "trap" me as described in the podcast? Was he just wanting to have an excuse to sleep with another woman? He eventually assuaged my fears and apprehension as we began to incorporate discussions about the fantasy in our pillow talk and foreplay. Just those activities - discussing the fantasies - made our sex life more amazing than it had ever been in all of the years of our marriage.

Eventually I agreed to do it for him. I wanted to make that fantasy come true for him in every detail that he described. I also wanted to have sex with a large cock again, too!

I'm so glad that you shared your love of cleaning your wife pussy of her lover's cum with your mouth as well. My husband wanted to do this as part of reclaiming me and I believe that many men have a desire to do this but are afraid to tell their wives out of fear of it being seen as a homosexual act. It never would have been a detractor in my eyes, nor would it have diminished his masculinity to me one bit. As our fantasies progressed, I began encouraging him to go down on me and clean me of his own ejaculations. He had the typical aversion to his own semen at first, but after only a few minutes he would become ravenous. My own orgasms from the attention of his mouth and tongue had never been so potent, either.

You mentioned that desire for your wife to seek your approval, a last checkpoint during the act before going through with it. My husband had a similar desire, but he wasn't seeking it in quite that way. He wanted to prove to me that he wanted it by fellating my bull's cock to full erection so that it was his mouth that facilitated its penetration of me.

We had made the decision to go through with our fantasy but he passed away suddenly before we could fulfill it together. I'm so happy that you and your wife have had the opportunity to do this together. I believe that it would have made our marriage and sex life even stronger if we had been able to as well. My only regret is that we didn't explore this much earlier in our marriage.

I look forward to following the posts on here that describe the adventures that you and your wife have! Thank you for being so forthcoming about your sexual desires with the world. I wish more men had the courage that you have, and you have absolutely no reason to have any self-esteem issues whatsoever. Providing your wife with sexual pleasure, facilitating it even though you might not be the one "giving" it to her during intercourse is a very loving, very noble, and very admirable act!

Simply love your post.
Uncle

hotpastdawn
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotpastdawn » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:13 am

Thank you!
My Writings on Cuckolding and Male Sexual Submissiveness:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DawnWrites/

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:40 pm

hotpastdawn wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:37 am
Hi Pufferfish! *snip*
Hi, thank you so much for sharing. I'm glad that you enjoyed my story so far and could relate to it so well. Part of why I did the podcast was to try to help other guys or couples who had the same desires and fantasies to find the courage to talk about it with each other. The fear of talking about it with each other steals years of additional happiness from themselves and each other. I'm truly sorry that your husband didn't get to fully enjoy and experience it with you before it was too late. But at the very least, he was able to experience the relief of being fully open and honest with you about his desires and didn't feel burdened with his secret and you two got to experience having no sexual secrets from each other. It's truly a liberating feeling.

AndyPlays
Virgin

Unread post by AndyPlays » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:18 am

Love the info and stories since you started in the lifestyle. Thank you for sharing.

Wishing I lived close.

Bootsy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bootsy » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:48 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your story with strangers like myself. I am quite envious of your experience. Although I've revealed to my partner a desire to see her fuck other men, her response has been less than lukewarm, suspecting that my motivation is for a reciprocal arrangement. Although I've tried to assure her that is not my motive, she nevertheless remains uninterested. Perhaps your story, if I can persuade her to read it, will arouse her interest.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:16 am

Just a quick status update:

Not much to update. My wife is doing great, she's chatting with a couple guys at a time, gets to know them a bit, hangs out online with them or goes on an initial meet in person... but they've all been losers.

2 out of 3 have said that they just got laid off or lost their job, but I doubt it, I think they didn't really have a job to begin with. Neither of them even had a car, they both had to borrow one. And they wait a while to disclose that info. I try very VERY hard not to give my wife advice about who I think is worthy or not, but it's hard not to tell her to ditch these guys and find a guy who she's physically attracted to (She admitted that both were "ok" but not super great.) who at least has a car and can drive. Basic.

Ultimately, she just tries to be too nice and cuts them all too much slack. Then she has a problem saying no and cutting off communication with them. She usually tries to let them down gently and talks to them for like a week afterwards.

So that's where we're at right now. I think she's going to start kicking guys to the side easier, but we'll see. She tries to be too damn nice. At the very least I should just take over that part. I think that would make things easier for her.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:38 am

HA! On one level, I can so relate to this. The only guy my wife has gone out with that want a friend first was someone she met at a bar/club. Classic, I go to the bathroom and as I’m walking out, she’s being chatted up by some guy at the bar. I move to the side so that she knows I’m around but don’t interrupt. They exchange numbers and start chatting for the next couple of weeks. We’re in oakland and he’s in San Francisco, they start talking about meeting up for drinks.. turns out, he has no car. So, he takes the subway over here and she meets him to pick him up to grab cocktails. Then, he doesn’t have enough cash for the subway ride back to San Francisco after he gets dropped off!! So she gives him money to get back. Date was fine, but didn’t really go anywhere. They still talk and his next proposal to get together is at a cheap no-tell motel they can split the cost. She never agreed to that but still took another couple weeks before she finally put her foot down to end it.

She’s far too nice…. But I guess that’s ultimately one of the qualities that make her the wonderful person she is.

I also try to keep my own personal thoughts to myself unless she asks. I’m her sounding board and confidant but it’s better when she comes to her own conclusions independently.

Thanks for the update and hope she lands a winner sometime soon!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:03 pm

Wife went out on a 1st meet date with a new guy tonight. She was really nervous and eager to meet him, which means she's really into his looks. She was also nervous because this guys is also 10 years younger which bothers her a little. Mostly because I think she's afraid of being seen as "old". I dropped her off and they met at a bar. They spent about 3 hours together. They had a good time and kissed a little and she's excited to hopefully go out with him again next week and hopefully get a hotel room after that. So we'll see how this one shakes out.

Here's hoping.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:28 pm

My wife spent the week chatting with 25 year old "N" since their first date last Wednesday. The chat was really hot and my wife was obviously very horny for him. He asked to move up their next date to tonight instead of waiting until Wednesday night again. She agreed and she got ready and met him for a movie. They actually watched the movie because my wife really liked it, but afterwards they spent quite a while making out. He got bold and began to rub between her legs and she was soaking wet. My wife told him that she couldn't wait to fuck him on Wednesday. She got home so horny she attacked me on her way in the door lol. She wants to meet him in a hotel for the first time because she says if feels naughtier, I'll still be there to watch though (he knows but has never been watched before, so hopefully he can perform without issues), so currently that's the plan for Wed. We're both excited.

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:14 am

good luck can't wait for the details

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:30 am

Update:

Well if tonight had been my wife's first hotwife experience, and I had to sum it up in two words, they would be "unfortunate" and "underwhelming". But it was honestly a fine night all things considered.

Last night we went to bed REALLY early. My wife was excited for today to get here and made sure we were going to be rested up for it lol. When it was time I shaved my wife to perfection, and she went about getting herself ready. She was really into it, picking out which lingerie to wear, panties or no panties (chose no panties). I asked if they talked about condoms and she said they hadn't yet. She didn't even know how big his dick was yet and was just hopeful he wasn't small. She sent him a text saying that if he wants to wear a condom, he'd better bring his own, and left it at that. He said he would as he's only ever had sex with condoms on. Unfortunate, but acceptable. Maybe he'll decide not to in the future.

The hotel we chose was the same one where K and her had her first hotwife experience. We dubbed this "The Hotwife Hotel" and liked the idea of keeping most of our 1st sex meets to this hotel. It's cheap, fairly sleazy, and has a nice layout with a bed facing chair for me. We got the room and my wife stripped down to her lingerie and told him the room number and we waited. He knocked and my wife answered the door, but hid behind the door too much for him to notice how she was dressed when he entered. I met him for the first time and shook his hand, when he turned back towards my wife he was surprised by what she was already wearing. He barely got out a compliment when my wife pounced on 25 year old prey like the cougar she is now.

My wife pushed him on the bed and made out with him for a while before stripping him down. When she pulled his cock out she had the most relieved and happiest look on her face. He's about 7 1/2 inches or so, maybe 8. Not quite as big as K, but bigger than W or S were (or me). She sucked and licked his cock, giggling and happy while she did it. And then it happened... he gave a quick warning and started shooting cum. The initial stream caught my wife by surprise and almost hit her in the eye. She was quick to recover and sucked and licked up the remaining amount. She said he tasted really good. He was quite embarrassed he blew his load so quick, she had only been sucking it a couple of minutes. She assured him it was fine and they resumed making out for a little and him sucking on her tits. After about 10 more minutes of that my wife asked if he was able to try again? He said he'd love to. She began sucking him some more, followed by some tit play and making out, but his nerves got to him and being watched was just making him too nervous. So he gave up and said he couldn't do it again. He was so sorry and was sure she was going to block him or not want to see him anymore. My wife assured him that she had fun and would definitely love giving him some more chances with less pressure.

After he left we gave it a minute and had a giggle at poor "N". He had been so confident, and my wife sucked that confidence right out of him and swallowed it. And then me and her had some nice reclaiming sex. We don't think he's a virgin, but definitely not as experienced as she had hoped. She spent some time texting with him later on, him wallowing on not living up to what he had hoped, and her trying her best to repair his damaged ego. In the end, she's happy he has such a nice size and wants to help him train up a little. She loved the way his cum tastes. The hotel made her feel slutty. And she ultimately had a good night, followed by some nice seafood. But obviously a little disappointed. She wants to give him at least a few attempts and see how things develop. But expectations for the future will be a little different.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:47 am

Kind of an incomplete update at the moment.

My wife was showing a few cold symptoms when she hooked up with N at the hotel. She knew she should have cancelled, but she didn't want him to think she was a flake so they met anyway. Last week, he came down with the cold, so he cancelled. But this week, everyone was feeling good and we invited him over to our house this time. My wife was super excited and we cleaned the whole house very well. Something I'm struggling with a little bit, is just how excited she is for him. We didn't expect the sex to be very good, so it wasn't a lusty excitement, but not love, I'm not sure what it is. Fascination maybe? He's very much a "puppy" and she just wants to pet and kiss and shower him with attention and teach him things. I definitely want her to be excited and hardly wait to see him again, but this isn't quite what I had in mind... worries me a little at the same time. She had a dream about us all sleeping in the same bed and her sleeping in between us, and she very much wants it to happen someday.

With his obvious inexperience and nervousness my wife decided she wanted today's mission to be all about making him comfortable. The plan was just to spend several hours together alone and while I would be there, I wouldn't be the 3rd wheel with front row tickets. She wanted to just "Netflix and chill" and watch a couple movies, go naked hot tubbing with him, and end up having sex on the couch. I would just be in my computer room playing my new game and giving them space, then go get a pizza and stuff for them.

He came over and my wife gave him a tour of our house. After a few minutes of chit chat, I left them alone to cuddle and watch a movie. After that movie I called in a pizza and headed out to pick it up. When I came back home I found my wife and N naked in the hot tub. They weren't having sex, but passionately making out. After my wife caught me peeping she knew the pizza was here, so after another 10 minutes or so they came back in. We all ate together then I left them alone again to watch another movie. This time however I heard snoring, and I stepped out and saw him snoring away while my wife was cuddling with him watching the movie. He slept through the whole thing. After that he apologized for falling asleep and they watched yet another movie and I finally heard some make out sounds, so I started paying attention. The sounds turned to moaning and I snuck out a little for a peek. They were getting naked and he was fingering her. After a while I heard him say he was going to grab a condom and I had to scurry away so he wouldn't see me. After a minute the sounds resumed and I again snuck out and peeked around the corner. My wife was riding him on the couch and was enjoying his cock inside her. Unfortunately, he again didn't last very long, as we both expected. I snuck away again before he could see me. My wife came and talked to me while he was using the restroom and said she saw me peeping on them from around the corner lol.

With it being so late because of so many movies, and drinking, my wife said he could sleep on the couch and leave in the morning. We're night people though so we're usually up all night. I told her to go ahead and let him sleep in our bed so I can make food and stuff without disturbing him. She woke him up and lead him to the bedroom and she went to "take a nap" with him. I listened for a bit, but it didn't sound like anything continued besides sleep at the moment. I don't know if she'll wake him up again for more, or if he'll start something. I won't get to reclaim her until he leaves. I don't really like sneaking around in my own house lol, it's definitely not as good as sitting and watching. But, it is better than nothing. I don't really like the idea or angst of not knowing what's happening or might happen. But again, it's better than nothing. Ultimately, she had fun, disappointingly short as it may be, and that's what's most important.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:20 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:47 am
Kind of an incomplete update at the moment.

My wife was showing a few cold symptoms when she hooked up with N at the hotel. She knew she should have cancelled, but she didn't want him to think she was a flake so they met anyway. Last week, he came down with the cold, so he cancelled. But this week, everyone was feeling good and we invited him over to our house this time. My wife was super excited and we cleaned the whole house very well. Something I'm struggling with a little bit, is just how excited she is for him. We didn't expect the sex to be very good, so it wasn't a lusty excitement, but not love, I'm not sure what it is. Fascination maybe? He's very much a "puppy" and she just wants to pet and kiss and shower him with attention and teach him things. I definitely want her to be excited and hardly wait to see him again, but this isn't quite what I had in mind... worries me a little at the same time. She had a dream about us all sleeping in the same bed and her sleeping in between us, and she very much wants it to happen someday.

With his obvious inexperience and nervousness my wife decided she wanted today's mission to be all about making him comfortable. The plan was just to spend several hours together alone and while I would be there, I wouldn't be the 3rd wheel with front row tickets. She wanted to just "Netflix and chill" and watch a couple movies, go naked hot tubbing with him, and end up having sex on the couch. I would just be in my computer room playing my new game and giving them space, then go get a pizza and stuff for them.

He came over and my wife gave him a tour of our house. After a few minutes of chit chat, I left them alone to cuddle and watch a movie. After that movie I called in a pizza and headed out to pick it up. When I came back home I found my wife and N naked in the hot tub. They weren't having sex, but passionately making out. After my wife caught me peeping she knew the pizza was here, so after another 10 minutes or so they came back in. We all ate together then I left them alone again to watch another movie. This time however I heard snoring, and I stepped out and saw him snoring away while my wife was cuddling with him watching the movie. He slept through the whole thing. After that he apologized for falling asleep and they watched yet another movie and I finally heard some make out sounds, so I started paying attention. The sounds turned to moaning and I snuck out a little for a peek. They were getting naked and he was fingering her. After a while I heard him say he was going to grab a condom and I had to scurry away so he wouldn't see me. After a minute the sounds resumed and I again snuck out and peeked around the corner. My wife was riding him on the couch and was enjoying his cock inside her. Unfortunately, he again didn't last very long, as we both expected. I snuck away again before he could see me. My wife came and talked to me while he was using the restroom and said she saw me peeping on them from around the corner lol.

With it being so late because of so many movies, and drinking, my wife said he could sleep on the couch and leave in the morning. We're night people though so we're usually up all night. I told her to go ahead and let him sleep in our bed so I can make food and stuff without disturbing him. She woke him up and lead him to the bedroom and she went to "take a nap" with him. I listened for a bit, but it didn't sound like anything continued besides sleep at the moment. I don't know if she'll wake him up again for more, or if he'll start something. I won't get to reclaim her until he leaves. I don't really like sneaking around in my own house lol, it's definitely not as good as sitting and watching. But, it is better than nothing. I don't really like the idea or angst of not knowing what's happening or might happen. But again, it's better than nothing. Ultimately, she had fun, disappointingly short as it may be, and that's what's most important.
PF - Perhaps she is just intrigued with the idea of making this young fellow a better lover and leaving him with memories of herself as the woman who made him so. :cool:

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:52 am

Well my wife woke up about 2 or 3 hours later. She wished he lasted longer but she had a lot of fun. I asked if they had sex again in the bed and she said no. I recommended maybe she wanted to set an alarm and go back to bed naked just before he gets up and wake him up with a blow job. She loved that idea and was keen to do it. She set an alarm for 7:50 when he was planning to wake up at 8. Unfortunately he wandered out about 7:30. My wife hasn't informed him yet of her plan on what he screwed himself out of, but plans to. She'll ask him to come over again next week.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:13 pm

Sounds like she’s enjoying it and I understand some of what you’re feeling. I’d love to be in the house while my wife entertained but, so far, that’s a hard no.

I recall my wife’s first few times with nearly all of her FWB didn’t exactly go as planned but that was part of the learning process and getting comfortable. After a few times, the both settled into a groove and their sex became much better. Even though they were all friends, they also has some trepidation that caused the sex to be not so great. Maybe it was not living up to the initial fantasy, or so much pent up sexual desire that they couldn’t last very long.

I would guess the more they do it, the better it will be for both of them.

And perhaps her feelings are more of the excited feelings of NRE.. he is a new plaything and everyone enjoys a new toy.

Hope it continues to work out and improves overtime.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:09 pm

Pufferfish, It does sound like everything's going well!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:20 pm

Yesterday, N came over again to our house for a movie night. Again, the plan was to give them some space for him to become more comfortable with everything. As the movie ended I heard them making out and snuck out to find him sucking my wifes tits. I watched them fool around a bit before my wife went down and started sucking his cock. Shortly after he went to grab a condom and return to the couch. My wife climbed on top of him and rode him until he came, which once again wasn't a very long time. But my wife's plan this week was to milk him dry several times. I retreated to my gaming room until they cleaned up a bit.

After a few minutes I went out and started making dinner and my wife took N out for some naked hot tub time. They came back in once I was finished and we all ate dinner together. I then left them to watch another movie. I heard them both laughing for about 20 minutes, then didn't hear anything except the movie. I went out to the living room and found them both asleep on the couch. As the movie was finishing up my wife woke up and they went to the bedroom. I listened at the door for a few minutes, but like last time... they were boring and just went to sleep. My wife came out from her nap a few hours later. I asked if she was enjoying her night and she said she was, although she wished they weren't both so tired. She said she just got done sucking his cock and gave me a big kiss. Again, I'm happy that she did it. I'd much rather she do something that I can't see or hear rather than not do it. But it does make me feel a little left out missing it.

We went hot tubbing together and she told me she was going to go wake him up just before his alarm goes off and suck him off again or something. As the time approached several hours later, I watched her get naked and disappear into the bedroom through the second door, which goes through the laundry room and closet to get to the bedroom. I stayed in the closet and with the door open I could at least hear if not see very well in the dark. My wife started sucking his cock for a few minutes then get on her back. He assumed a missionary position and began fucking her. I could see very poorly, but could at least hear well. This time he fucked her the longest he ever has (about as long as I normally do). I snuck out the backway as he went to the bathroom. I met my wife in the kitchen and she asked if I saw. I said I did, but not very well, and suggested she turn the nightstand light on next time. But was happy she had fun. Then she told me that he wasn't wearing a condom and came inside of her. And that made me very happy. She was happy he lasted as long as he did because I guess this was the first time he's ever gone bareback before. He came out and got his things and we said goodbye. Then I took my wife into the bedroom and reclaimed her, before going to sleep myself.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:58 pm

Thanks for sharing! I love hearing about your sexy wife, and it's always good to get the husband's take on his feelings.

hdintc1
Prepubescent

Unread post by hdintc1 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:53 pm

Just started reading and enjoy so far.

hdintc1
Prepubescent

Unread post by hdintc1 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:08 pm

:D :D Loved the write up.

hdintc1
Prepubescent

Unread post by hdintc1 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:35 pm

really enjoy this. :D

Naughtybaycouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Naughtybaycouple » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:03 am

I really enjoyed this string and looks like Pufferfish has left board. Hopefully everything is ok?

hdintc1
Prepubescent

Unread post by hdintc1 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:42 am

I read thru the thread and was disappointed that it ended.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:53 pm

Naughtybaycouple wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:03 am
I really enjoyed this string and looks like Pufferfish has left board. Hopefully everything is ok?

There is a glitch in the system, all of the sponsors (green names) were deleted somehow.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm

hdintc1 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:42 am
I read thru the thread and was disappointed that it ended.
As Farmgirl stated, my account was lost in the great forum tragedy of 23, but I have not left the forum and things are great at home.

In fact N is here right now. My wife wasted no time making out with him and about 20 minutes after he arrived I saw my wife fishing his cock out of his pants and sucked him until he blew a load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop as she always does, she always tries not to waste a drop. About an hour later I again heard sexy noises and went to investigate and found her grinding on his lap in her scrunch-butt yoga pants. After a minute or so she looked over her shoulder and when she saw that I was watching she pulled her pants off and began grinding on him naked. He dropped his pants and I saw, with the lights on this time, him clearly insert himself in my wife bareback. She rode him for quite a while this time and came very hard at least once, and maybe a 2nd time just as he came into her pussy. He got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, and I went out and cleaned her up fairly quickly with my tongue before he returned. I still haven't reclaimed her yet, and probably won't get to until the morning. But it's been a great night so far.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721