Amy's Self-Discovery

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
elina

Re: Amy's Self-Discovery

Unread post by elina » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:13 pm

irishjoe wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:06 pm
Another message:

'..... Going to Gillian's. <----> Won't be late.'
These two statements sounds almost like a contradiction in terms given the context and the lead up to this.....
But then; Ladies do have the prerogative of changing their minds.....

Incredibly sexy story, Hope Amy and Gillian will enjoy each others company for more than just tonight....

Sincerely
elina

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:49 pm

Is anyone else checking back every 15 min for an update?

These real-time first-time stories are the absolute best.

I envy you your exquisite agony irishjoe.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:40 pm

1.35am Just got a message from Amy:

You still up? Leaving now, Im on my way home.

Me. Did you have a good time?
A. Oooh yes.

Me: Wow! Did you and Gillian have sex?
A. Umm, we'll talk when I get home.

I'm not sure what she means but she's only 15 minutes away and I'll soon find out. I'll be glad to end the agony!

Full lengthy update coming tomorrow.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:46 pm

Wow! Hell of night for you both.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:27 pm

Someone got off. I wonder who it was?
And I wonder if Amy liked eating pussy?

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:53 pm

Two gorgeous ladies both buying sexy underwear just in case. There wasn't much chance they wouldn't hook up that night lol. I hope Gillian and Amy are open to letting you watch next time and maybe join in.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:51 pm

So exciting! Cant wait to read all the details!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:22 pm

Of course they had sex (or at least sexual stimulation).
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:32 pm

Awesome! Sounds like a great night!

umami696
Virgin

Unread post by umami696 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:59 pm

Oh boy! This is a major cliffhanger! Please continue! We all want to know how that date went.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:04 am

Tenterhooks Joe hoping Amy had fun and that you both had fun on her return!

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:34 am

Ooh, ooh, oooooh...
So exciting for you, sure we’re all imagining being in your position, watching lovingly as our partner prepares their beloved pussy and heads out for adventure!
Love the texts she sent, checking in with you yet being mysterious. I can’t wait to hear how it went 😊
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:31 am

Anyone else think Amy is headed back to Gillian's house for another round tonight or sometime very soon?

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:30 am

So, Amy arrived home just before 2am. I was in bed, not sleeping as I heard her walk straight upstairs. She could see the excitement on my face as I said, “Tell me every detail and leave nothing out.” She stepped out of her dress, took off her underwear and getting into bed beside me replied, “Shh, I need you right this minute, I’ll tell you everything after.”

In a matter of seconds she was on top of me with my dick inside her, riding me. She threw her head back, moaning and grinding like she hadn’t had sex in a year. I made an attempt to roll her over onto her back, but she held her position and buried her face into my neck. We fucked for about ten minutes and I could barely hold on as I felt myself beginning to cum. “Oh baby hold on!” she moaned. It was fast and frantic as I felt her shudder and came with her. She went limp and rolled over, breathing heavily. I thought it best to let her recover even though I was dying to hear the details of her night. I think this is the fastest I’ve ever seen her reach orgasm with me.

“Whew! I needed that, I’ll explain why in a minute.” she sighed, her breathing returning to normal. ”Ok, talk to me, and don’t spare the details.” I pleaded. “She laughed and said, “You poor thing, I knew you’d be suffering. Sorry I kept you waiting.”
At this point I’ll type this out mostly in conversation format. It makes it easier for me to remember details.
We lay facing each other and she smirked at me. “Welll,” Amy started, dragging the word out as she does when a long story is coming, or she is about to tease me.

“We met at the restaurant and were shown to our table. Gillian looked absolutely gorgeous and once again I felt the attraction to her. The conversation flowed easily and before long we were laughing and really getting along well. I felt so at ease with her, and we really had a nice time. Half way through dinner she told me that she thought I was beautiful and considered herself lucky that I’d agreed to a date. Especially since I had never dated a woman before. I was flattered and began to relax a little more. She asked if I would like to go back to her apartment for coffee and I said yes.”

Amy got out of bed to freshen up as she was a little uncomfortable down below after sex. I had another raging boner, knowing that if there were any juicy details she would tell me when she got back into bed.

Returning, Amy went on, “Where were we? Oh, yes, I left my car in the restaurant car park and we took Gillian’s car to her apartment. She made coffee and put on some smooth jazz. She even has good taste in music. We relaxed sitting beside each other on the sofa. The lighting was low, the music was good and that’s when I got a little nervous. I knew that if anything was going to happen, it would be soon. Gillian turned, facing me, and told me that she hoped I liked her as much as she liked me and that if nothing were to happen between us, she would like us to be friends. I told her I had developed a crush on her, but I didn’t know what was next, explaining again that this was all new to me.”

“I don’t want you to feel under any pressure Amy,” Gillian said, “I’ll lead the way slowly and you can stop anytime you want. How does that sound?”
“I was beginning to feel a little more at ease, then Gillian leaned in ad kissed me. A short kiss at first, then another. She looked into my eyes and smiled. All the time I was gazing at her mouth, her beautiful lips. She leaned in again and this time I met her, closing my eyes I kissed her back. It was amazing Joe, I don’t know if other women see a difference when kissing a man and a woman, but for me there is a big difference. Her lips were so soft, and her skin when our faces touched felt so smooth.

Our kiss continued for a few minutes, and we held each other’s faces. It was beautiful. Gillian lay down on the sofa and taking my hand, gently led me down beside her. We kissed again and this time I was really getting into it, following Gillian’s intensity. By this time I was really turned on, but at the same time, a little shocked at myself. I could feel the tingles in my pussy and knew I was getting really wet.

I felt the tip of her tongue glide over my lip and I return the favour with my own. Slowly Gillian increased the intensity of the kiss and gave me the tip of her tongue. I sucked on it gently at first, it just seemed natural, then she gradually gave me more and more of it until I was sucking her tongue like a cock. I moved my head back and forwards as I sucked it. Never had I felt anything as erotic as this. It was beautiful. Slowly Gillian withdrew her tongue as we kept on kissing. trust me Joe, lesbian kissing is amazing.

She opened her mouth and I gave her my tongue. She sucked it gently until it was all in her mouth then we kissed deeply. I was breathless by the time that kiss ended, and Gillian smiled and asked, “Ok so far?” “Just kiss me again I replied huskily.” We lay in each other’s arms kissing, each kiss becoming more and more passionate and sloppy. we kissed like that, only taking the occasional breather, for around 2 hours. I knew it had been a couple of hours as we had arrived at Gillian’s apartment around 10 and glancing up at the clock it was almost midnight.

“I was so turned on now that I was getting a little worried that things might go too far. Believe me, I wanted to have sex with Gillian so badly but I needed time to collect my thoughts as everything was happening so fast. Gillian kissed my neck and my chest, down to the top of my breasts. I felt her fingers moving slowly up my dress, on the outside of my leg, tracing the curve of my bare ass to the back of my g-string. My breath was now coming in short gasps. She moved her hand to just above my knee on the inside of my leg, her fingers drawing tiny delicate circles. Now I was in trouble, my pussy was absolutely drenched, and because my g-string was so tiny it barely covered anything. I knew my lips where soaking. Her fingers went further up until her hand was almost there.

I was feeling almost overcome with lust and put my hand between her legs under her dress. Her legs felt so smooth. Gillian moaned in my mouth and I opened my legs for her, at the same time moving my hand onto the front of her panties. I didn't feel so self-conscious now as they were as wet as my own. We were wriggling on the sofa, moaning, breathing heavily. I was still unsure of myself, worried that I might embarrass myself. She slipped her fingers into my panties and began to lightly trace over my sodden pussy. Still following Gillian’s lead, I slipped my hand into her panties and she began to grind her smooth pussy up into my fingers. I could feel myself beginning to lose my composure. This was the first pussy I’ve ever touched, and it was incredible.

“Let’s go to bed” Gillian whispered. This interruption broke the spell I was under and I replied, “I can’t Gillian, I want to, believe me, I really do, but this is happening just a little too fast for me and I need time to process everything.” Gillian smiled and kissed me. “Of course, you do, there's no rush, I just got a little carried away.”

“We laid in each other’s arms holding each other and kissing softly for another 10 minutes or so, then I told her I had to go. we had a little giggle while straightening ourselves out then Gillian drove me back to the restaurant car park for my car. On the way, she asked me how I felt now after our first date. I told her I had a wonderful time and was happy the way things went. When we arrived at my car Gillian said she would love to see me again and I told her I would like that. She asked if tomorrow night was good for me, but knowing I needed time to let things sink in I told her I had plans, but as It's half term and I'm off work all next week I would love to see her midweek. We agreed Tuesday or Wednesday and I promised her I wouldn’t be so uptight next time. We had one last long passionate kiss before parting ways. I was so horny on the way home. Gillian had taken me to the edge and I'd had no release. All I could think about was getting home and climbing onto your dick!”

Amy and I have talked a lot of things through today, like her feelings and where she sees things developing with Gillian and how she would like to proceed. I'm not disappointed that she didn't go to bed or have sex with Gillian, in fact, I'm very proud of her and consider myself a very lucky man. I do believe she did the right thing and waited until she was more sure of herself. I’ll get an update out during the week about our post-date discussions.
I hope my description is intelligible, it's the only way I could write it while keeping everything in my mind.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:16 pm

Thanks for the luscious and eagerly anticipated update.

Amy was not "uptight", at all, she handled the experience beautifully.

And, outstanding job on the synchronized orgasm reclaim!!

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:29 pm

Joe, That was an outstanding update, Thank you! You are also blessed with an incredibly thoughtful and intelligent sexy lady. You should have no worries about her and decision making abilities concerning Gillian and potential male lover in the future. Hope everything continues on the pleasant course it's currently on for the both of you.

P.S. Tell the truth, is part of you pushing down the desire of hoping you'll get to watch and/or joining them at some point already?

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:41 pm

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:29 pm
Joe, That was an outstanding update, Thank you! You are also blessed with an incredibly thoughtful and intelligent sexy lady. You should have no worries about her and decision making abilities concerning Gillian and potential male lover in the future. Hope everything continues on the pleasant course it's currently on for the both of you.

P.S. Tell the truth, is part of you pushing down the desire of hoping you'll get to watch and/or joining them at some point already?
Lol, of course I'd love to join in, but there's no chance of that. I'm hoping to watch at some point but it's very early days yet.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:05 pm

My god!
That’s so hot! She sounds like she has had a whole new experience and loved it.
And you had a nice win out of it as well.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:38 pm

While this was a very hot update, there was one line that sent me over the top. It is exactly what a partner who watched and may have helped her primp, watched as she dressed in clothing purchased exclusively with this other person in mind. Then finally watched as she presented her sexiness and walking out the door to someone else. While you sat home all night fighting with anxiety and at times other strong emotions, while she is out with someone else knowing that she will potentially be in someone else's bed and experiencing a passion not provided by you. All sort of illicit thoughts of her activities streaming through both your conscious and subconscious mind, not ever really knowing what is happening to your wife throughout the evening. This is the statement along with finally seeing her return home, safe and once again in your arms that makes all of those feels worth it; "All I could think about was getting home and climbing onto your dick!” Fuck! That's hot!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:43 am

Wow! It sounds like Amy found the perfect, compatible woman to introduce her to another form of lovemaking. I'm presuming they both remained clothed throughout, and breast play never occurred. Gillian is obviously no amateur, yet it doesn't sound like her goal with Amy is 'another notch on her headboard,' signifying another conquest. She will bring Amy pleasures we men are incapable of, and at the same time, Amy will be the benefactor of the best of both worlds. Further, it's apparent Amy found new forms of pleasure throughout the experience.

Gillian may well be the perfect mentor, introducing Amy to new experiences and sensations at Amy's pace. Further, I see the beginning of a deep friendship here. Looking forward I see the two of them sharing experiences as much outside the bedroom as inside it. At the same time, this relationship should bolster and amplify your relationship with your wife instead of taking away from it.

You watch two children unwrap a Christmas present. The first tears the wrapping to shreds to get to the gift as quickly as possible, while the other is methodical in unwrapping the gift... enjoying and savoring every moment of the experience. I see Gillian and Amy as the latter; enjoying each new discovery with one another.

I can't wait to hear how all this develops...............

Kept-man6275
Player

Unread post by Kept-man6275 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:23 am

Happy Fucking Sunday morning Joe! Just read the 5 pages of this story/real life tale unfolding and I have had a raging hard-on slowly stroking to the accounts and words flowing so freely each time you post an update to this saga of Amy's "outing!" Indeed, if she resembles the person we 'googled' then you AND Gillian, and Josh (poor Steve loses out...AGAIN) LOL... then this is one fantastic roller coaster y'all are on together. I only wish my last hot GF were as open as Amy is, and as a counselor myself I can tell you that your clearly articulated open communication is the ONLY way this open relationship is going to work as you have already explained in her first dalliances into this life exploration that y'all are engaged in. Wishing to see some pics of Amy (sans head shots of course) but perhaps cropped just above her luscious lips. ;-)

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:37 am

Excellent post! Thanks so much. Keep us updated, please!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:15 am

Kept-man6275 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:23 am
Happy Fucking Sunday morning Joe! Just read the 5 pages of this story/real life tale unfolding and I have had a raging hard-on slowly stroking to the accounts and words flowing so freely each time you post an update to this saga of Amy's "outing!" Indeed, if she resembles the person we 'googled' then you AND Gillian, and Josh (poor Steve loses out...AGAIN) LOL... then this is one fantastic roller coaster y'all are on together. I only wish my last hot GF were as open as Amy is, and as a counselor myself I can tell you that your clearly articulated open communication is the ONLY way this open relationship is going to work as you have already explained in her first dalliances into this life exploration that y'all are engaged in. Wishing to see some pics of Amy (sans head shots of course) but perhaps cropped just above her luscious lips. ;-)
Amy wasn't always as open as this. It took a lot of years, and even then it wasn't until she had her first lover outside the marriage that she began to see that sex was actually something to explore.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:19 am

FFDriver wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:43 am
Wow! It sounds like Amy found the perfect, compatible woman to introduce her to another form of lovemaking. I'm presuming they both remained clothed throughout, and breast play never occurred. Gillian is obviously no amateur, yet it doesn't sound like her goal with Amy is 'another notch on her headboard,' signifying another conquest. She will bring Amy pleasures we men are incapable of, and at the same time, Amy will be the benefactor of the best of both worlds. Further, it's apparent Amy found new forms of pleasure throughout the experience.

Gillian may well be the perfect mentor, introducing Amy to new experiences and sensations at Amy's pace. Further, I see the beginning of a deep friendship here. Looking forward I see the two of them sharing experiences as much outside the bedroom as inside it. At the same time, this relationship should bolster and amplify your relationship with your wife instead of taking away from it.

You watch two children unwrap a Christmas present. The first tears the wrapping to shreds to get to the gift as quickly as possible, while the other is methodical in unwrapping the gift... enjoying and savoring every moment of the experience. I see Gillian and Amy as the latter; enjoying each new discovery with one another.

I can't wait to hear how all this develops...............
They did remain clothed. And you're probably right about a friendship developing. As we live out in the sticks, and with both of us working all day, she doesn't have many opportunities to build relationships.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:08 am

Are there still plans to meet during the week?
Are they still texting/talking?