Amy's Self-Discovery

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
irishjoe

Re: Amy's Self-Discovery

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:30 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:08 am
Are there still plans to meet during the week?
Are they still texting/talking?
Provisional plans for Tuesday night.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:48 pm

fantastic! Have you been keeping up with their conversations/texts ?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:15 am

Also, Id love to know what her thoughts have been as she has processed this and her way forward

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:03 am

Dirty but Delicious.

Amy woke up on Saturday morning feeling quite conflicted. She felt that she had done something she shouldn't have, but at the same time she had loved it.

"Gillian made me feel so erotically charged. But maybe with me being in unknown territory made me feel like I shouldn't be doing this," she explained. "Although, she really kept me on the edge of orgasm for long periods and it also felt so good. It's difficult for me to explain Joe. Kind of like, dirty, but delicious!"

I told her I didn't want to influence her in any way but would support her in any decision she made going forward.

"I'll take the day to process my thoughts and feelings, but I feel like there's some kind of erotic magnet drawing me to her." she intimated.

"The only advice I can offer is to not overthink things. Do what feels right for you, not me or Gillian." I said.

By midday Gillian had called her and they talked and laughed for ages. I overheard Amy calling her later, another conversation that lasted about 2 hours.

Amy seemed happy. "Gillian more or less offered the same advice as you Joe, although she said she's dying to see me again."

"Are you feeling a little more at ease with yourself now? I asked.

"A lot more at ease, and you're right, I have been overthinking. I'm going to see Gillian again on Tuesday night if she can arrange Wednesday off work. She's owed a few days off so can't see any problem there."

We have talked more in-depth today and I'll post the main points later when I get a chance.

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:09 am

Joe, welcome to the interesting world of female sexual exploration. My wife does not consider herself bi, but she has had sex with at least five women that I know of, including two that were part of threesomes with us.

When we were in a long-distance relationship, she called me one night and said she had been out partying with two of her girlfriends and when they came home they decided to try out her new 8” vibrating Rabbit. For about two hours, I got to listen to first her, and then one girlfriend provide a play by play description of all the action going on between the three women and their toys.

She has never steady dated another woman, and says she has no interest in more girl on girl, but I know she enjoys it when the opportunity arises. She said that she likes soft kisses and not being scratched by whiskers.

Two of her best friends are a married lesbian couple and they discuss sexual issues as openly as she and I do, but none of them has even hinted at sex in any combination between the three of them.

If my wife's experience is typical, sex for women just seems less complicated when it comes to choosing a partner to play with.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:12 am

JRE2 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:09 am
Joe, welcome to the interesting world of female sexual exploration. My wife does not consider herself bi, but she has had sex with at least five women that I know of, including two that were part of threesomes with us.

When we were in a long-distance relationship, she called me one night and said she had been out partying with two of her girlfriends and when they came home they decided to try out her new 8” vibrating Rabbit. For about two hours, I got to listen to first her, and then one girlfriend provide a play by play description of all the action going on between the three women and their toys.

She has never steady dated another woman, and says she has no interest in more girl on girl, but I know she enjoys it when the opportunity arises. She said that she likes soft kisses and not being scratched by whiskers.

Two of her best friends are a married lesbian couple and they discuss sexual issues as openly as she and I do, but none of them has even hinted at sex in any combination between the three of them.

If my wife's experience is typical, sex for women just seems less complicated when it comes to choosing a partner to play with.
Amy seems to be of the same mindset. She does not consider herself bisexual and says she has no interest in any other women. I believe she is still exploring her sexual freedom and so far she is enjoying herself.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:16 am

Thanks for the great update. Sounds like she is planning on spending the night!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:04 am

Tonight's the night? Any updates?

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:24 am

Great that Amy is so brave to explore new boundaries and she is lucky to have you to support her. Thank you so much for your well written updates.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:01 am

Just a short update tonight. Tomorrow I should think it will be a long one.

With Amy on mid term break this week Gillian booked Wednesday off so that they could spend Tuesday night together and hang out on Wednesday. I believe the plan is to go shopping and have lunch together.

We had a long conversation this afternoon, the outcome being that Amy will probably stay at Gillian's tonight but always has the option of coming home depending on how she feels at the time.

"I've been giving it a lot of thought Joe," she said, "In all honesty, Gillian really turns me on. I know now that it's because its all so different for me, but she's also sexy as hell. I have no doubt that I'll sleep with her tonight. I'll let you know if I'm coming home later, but I'll most likely stay the night.

She spent most of the day primping and preening herself and looks stunningly beautiful. I noticed her landing strip has gone, leaving her completely smooth. I didn't mention it though, I've intruded enough in her privacy.

I watched, open mouthed as she got dressed. She wore a sheer white bra and the tiniest white sheer g-string I've ever seen.

"What do you think of my new underwear? She asked, with a sly smile. "Do you think Gillian will like it?"

"I don't think Gillian will let you keep it on for too long!" I replied, goggle eyed.

"That's my plan," she laughed.

She finished dressing, wearing black skinny jeans and a cream coloured blouse and black heels. Taking an overnight bag with her she kissed me before leaving.

" I'll let you know if I'm coming home or not Joe, and if you're a good boy, maybe a few messages in between." she joked. And with that she drove off.

Let the crazy angst begin!

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:12 am

Damn Joe!! Hang in there.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:08 am

Begin indeed

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:21 pm

I'll be very surprised if she doesn't stay the night.

A bit longer term: if Amy's got you and her relationship with Gillian flourishes, then I'm wondering if she'll even want to bother with Josh anymore..too much juggling perhaps.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:24 pm

I have some angst and I am a continent away, lol.

Hope you are able to get some sleep.

Enjoy the reclaiming tomorrow!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:45 pm

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:21 pm
I'll be very surprised if she doesn't stay the night.

A bit longer term: if Amy's got you and her relationship with Gillian flourishes, then I'm wondering if she'll even want to bother with Josh anymore..too much juggling perhaps.
She isn't thinking about anything long term with Gillian so far. She's still excited about Josh returning and I expect her attention may be more focussed on him.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:55 pm

Message received an hour ago about 10pm my time:
"Just made love with Gillian. A new first! Staying here, call you in the morning. Love you."

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I have a hundred questions but I know Amy will tell me all the good bits tomorrow. Heart pounding, blood pressure through the roof! Here's to a long night. Update as soon as.

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:31 pm

Such a great story unfolding. Thanks irishjoe. This is super sexy and hot. You lucky man. Congrats!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:37 pm

Thanks so much for the update. Cant wait to read the naughty details!

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:30 pm

What an amazing journey of sexploration by Amy and a very supportive hubby.
The potential for mix-doubles and mix-triples with Josh is sounding very promising too! WOW !! Sexually evolving freedom for Amy sounds amazing for all involved.
Many thanks for sharing your adventure!!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:28 am

So happy for the both of you!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:50 am

Heres hoping for an update soon!

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:46 am

Very interesting and exciting story unfolding! Looking forward to the update. :)

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:40 am

Sorry for taking so long to update. Work is hectic today, so probably won't get to update until tomorrow evening. I promise it's worth the wait.

umami696
Virgin

Unread post by umami696 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:39 am

The suspense is killing me!!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:32 am

Cant wait for this!