Amy's Self-Discovery

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
wannabecUKold

Re: Amy's Self-Discovery

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:03 am

irishjoe wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:02 am
SixInchDick wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:19 am
Is there a photo you can share of Amy, or does she have a celebrity look-a-like?
Amy is a teacher so posting pics is a no-no for obvious reasons. I'm hopeful that some day she'll let me post some with her face edited.

More than a few people have said she resembles Catriona Balfe. Google her.
That ties in with your first description of Amy as:
"very beautiful, comes from a wealthy family and is quite elegant and classy".
No wonder Gillian was attracted to her. Just the sort of woman you'd want to have. How did you manage to win her? :lol:

Any description of Gillian (or which celeb she looks like)?
Presumably Gillian thinks this is an illicit affair, and that you don't know?

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:41 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:03 am
irishjoe wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:02 am
SixInchDick wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:19 am
Is there a photo you can share of Amy, or does she have a celebrity look-a-like?
Amy is a teacher so posting pics is a no-no for obvious reasons. I'm hopeful that some day she'll let me post some with her face edited.

More than a few people have said she resembles Catriona Balfe. Google her.
That ties in with your first description of Amy as:
"very beautiful, comes from a wealthy family and is quite elegant and classy".
No wonder Gillian was attracted to her. Just the sort of woman you'd want to have. How did you manage to win her? :lol:

Any description of Gillian (or which celeb she looks like)?
Presumably Gillian thinks this is an illicit affair, and that you don't know?
Gillian knows Amy is married. Amy told her she has a free pass and that it was my suggestion.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:07 pm

Waiting patiently for update. Bump

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:21 pm

Sorry for the delay, just everyday life taking priority.

So, on Tuesday evening Amy went to Gillian’s apartment. By the time she came home next morning I was almost out of my mind. There was no way I could go to work so I decided I would work from home.

I had a hundred questions I wanted to ask her, but as soon as she walked in the door my mind went blank. She had a smile on her face, and she kissed me. “Just tell me everything.” Was all I managed to get out as we sat at the kitchen table.

Gillian greeted Amy at the door with kiss on the cheek and led her into the living room where she had a bottle of wine and two glasses. They sat facing each other on the sofa, talking and enjoying their wine. Conversation didn't last too long before Gillian leaned in and kissed her. Amy set her glass down and kissed Gillian back. “Her lips felt cold at first and tasted slightly of wine which made them all the more inviting.” Amy said
“She sat back a little and I could detect a little anxious glance in her eyes, I was quite surprised at this because she had previously seemed so confident.”

“I’ve been looking forward to that kiss all day,” Gillian told her, “But I was a worried I might have scared you off last time. I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Quite the opposite, in fact, I’ve been looking forward to this too.” Amy reassured her.

Amy leaned forward and kissed her. “I could feel her delicate touch through my thin blouse as she held me. It felt so gentle and sensual, having only ever been used to a man’s hands. My body tingled all over and our kissing intensified.”

She continued, “Neither of us spoke a word, and I felt her fingers brushing across my breasts as she opened the front of my blouse and slipped it down over my shoulders. I softly kissed her neck, glad of a chance to catch my breath, and holding her top at the bottom I slipped it up and off. “
“I have to say Joe, that felt totally surreal to me, but it was beautiful. I could never have imagined myself slowly stripping another woman.”
Amy went on, “Gillian unhooked my bra and let it fall onto the couch, holding each other closer I returned the favour while we kissed. She broke away and sat up, looking at me, both of us bare breasted. She told me she loved the shape of my breasts, as she stroked her fingers softly over my nipples. Our breasts are similar in size (Amy is a 36c) and I’m sure she felt my hands tremble when I cupped hers. They felt amazing, her smooth womanly skin, and hard nipples. I could barely speak. We pressed our breasts against each other and kissed deeply.”

“Gillian stood up, and taking my hand, she led me towards the bedroom. I was so nervous, but at that moment I was never more sure I wanted to have sex with someone in my life. Standing at the side of the bed, I kissed her passionately, partly to hide my butterflies. Gillian undid my jeans and I wriggled out of them. I did the same for her and we laid down on the bed facing each other in just our panties.

We covered each other’s faces with kisses and Gillian licked my mouth, which was a new but erotic sensation for me. She kissed and licked my breasts and nipples and had me wiggling around the bed. By now I was completely soaking wet, and feeling emboldened I rolled her onto her back and took her nipple into my mouth. It was an incredible feeling as I sucked and licked her nipples, her breasts were beautiful.

She hooked her thumbs into my g-string and slipped it down as I kicked it off. Turning me onto my back she kissed me and I slipped my hand down inside her panties. Her lips were so slick and wet. I slid a finger between her lips up towards her clitoris. I had no idea what I was doing but relied on what I like done to my pussy just went with it. She moaned and ground herself onto my hand. One of her long, sleek legs slid between mine and I opened up for her. My head was spinning and I was breathless with anticipation as she began so kiss down my stomach, her lips moving slowly towards my soaking pussy.

Within a matter of seconds Gillian had my clitoris on fire as she rubbed and licked me. I wasn’t embarrassed that I was moaning loudly, I was feeling so good I didn’t care. Her fingers found my spot and I came almost immediately. My entire body was trembling, I felt the waves of my orgasm take me and I floated away. It was wonderful. When I regained some form of composure I opened Gillian’s legs and kissed her inner thighs, moving up slowly towards her pussy. It seemed incredulous that I had never been this close to a woman’s pussy before. My stomach was doing summersaults, but I just went for it. Licking between her labia felt so soft and creamy and her clitoris was hard. I licked it gently at first, feeling my way, then sucked it while pushing two fingers into her. I found her spot and could feel her shudder as she moaned that she was cumming. Actually, she didn’t just cum, she gushed and I was mesmerised by it.

We lay in each other’s arms, kissing softly, then Gillian straddled me, hovering her pussy over my face. She began to rub her pussy and lowered it over my mouth. But when I tried to lick her she kept masturbating and moving forward so that her butt was over me. I got the message and started to lick her little hole. She seemed to love it and brought herself to another orgasm while I licked her ass.
I was half out of my mind with lust and I got onto my knees offering mine. I fingered myself and Gillian began to lick my ass. She pushed her tongue into my hole and I rubbed myself to another orgasm.

A few moments later we lay talking until we dozed over in each other’s arms. It was almost dawn when I woke up. I looked at Gillian, still asleep, lying naked beside me. Her breasts were beautiful as they moved in time with her breathing. I kissed her softly on her neck and she stirred. Kissing her lips I stroked her labia and she opened her legs. Kissing me hard she pushed her pussy against my fingers and we made love slowly, then dozed off again.

It was almost 9am when we woke again. Gillian made breakfast then I showered and left.

Amy and I had a good long talk then. “Are you going to see her again?” I asked.

“ Yes, but not for a while. I want to, but every now and then would be enough, I think.”

“Why’s that?”

“I loved having sex with her and I want it again, but in truth there’s just a little piece of me that’s left unsatisfied, like unfinished. In short, I need a dick at the end.”

“That’s where I come in.” I laughed.

“Exactly,” she replied, a mischievous smile on her face. “Gillian travels a lot with her job, so she’s away quite a lot and that suits me. We agreed to get together every few weeks when we can. It works out well for me because I can have the best of both worlds with Josh in mind.”

“Not sure I understand?”

“Josh and I have been talking a lot, I’m just looking forward to him getting back,” she said, “But that’s a conversation for later, now, I need you to take me to bed.”

We fucked until the afternoon. Amy seemed insatiable. Finally, when she was satisfied we went about our normal day.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:55 pm

irishjoe wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:21 pm

“I loved having sex with her and I want it again, but in truth there’s just a little piece of me that’s left unsatisfied, like unfinished. In short, I need a dick at the end.

“Exactly,” she replied, a mischievous smile on her face. “Gillian travels a lot with her job, so she’s away quite a lot and that suits me. We agreed to get together every few weeks when we can. It works out well for me because I can have the best of both worlds with Josh in mind.

“Not sure I understand?”

“Josh and I have been talking a lot, I’m just looking forward to him getting back,” she said, “But that’s a conversation for later, now, I need you to take me to bed.”

We fucked until the afternoon. Amy seemed insatiable. Finally, when she was satisfied we went about our normal day.
Very nice update Joe, it sounds like she a wonderful time. However, was it a bit of ah slap in the face when you offer yourself to her she says, "best of both worlds with Josh in mind."?

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:50 pm

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:55 pm
irishjoe wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:21 pm

“I loved having sex with her and I want it again, but in truth there’s just a little piece of me that’s left unsatisfied, like unfinished. In short, I need a dick at the end.

“Exactly,” she replied, a mischievous smile on her face. “Gillian travels a lot with her job, so she’s away quite a lot and that suits me. We agreed to get together every few weeks when we can. It works out well for me because I can have the best of both worlds with Josh in mind.

“Not sure I understand?”

Very nice update Joe, it sounds like she a wonderful time. However, was it a bit of ah slap in the face when you offer yourself to her she says, "best of both worlds with Josh in mind."?
No, not at all. She sees me as the constant in her life. Amy and I have talked about this a long time ago. The way we see it, she can explore and learn more about herself with other people while always having me to support her. I'm glad you asked as when questions like this arise it's the reason we keep talking things through and communicating.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:08 pm

That's the thing Joe, we as readers never have the full context of what is being said or felt emotionally. We are only privy to the snippets shared and while often very arousing, it usually doesn't convey the nuances of meaning. Thank you again for sharing.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:56 pm

Very hot. Thanks so much! I cant wait to read more from you.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:10 am

WOW!!! What words can I come up with? Amy's description of her evening with Gillian reminds me of the first time I flew a Northrup T-38, supersonic trainer. With the exception of the time I joined the 'Mile High Club,' those infamous words..., Burners... On... NOW!" Getting buried in that seatback as the brutal acceleration began... and continued and continued until we rotated..., the closest I ever came to having an orgasm while flying an airplane! (And that's now a 50+ year old memory).

I would say Amy is discovering what WE enjoy when making love to a woman. True, we try and pleasure the woman and take our time (to give her, her pleasure), but our end goal is getting it in - and getting it off. With another woman, they're extending that pleasure... giving what they most desire. (I hope that makes sense).

Has she said anything about Gillian using toys? I foresee that as an opportunity to extend their pleasure. I'm wondering, Joe, how long before Amy banishes you to your home office couch for the night when she has Gillian spend the night? If I wore your shoes, I wouldn't complain... knowing what was in it for Amy and me after Gillian departed in the morning.

With regard to the Josh comment she made - I see Josh enhancing her pleasure, just as Gillian has enhanced her pleasure, but it's YOU whom she lives for. All the others just warm her up for you.........

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:16 am

It sounds like Amy is trying to control her NRE with Gillian. I’m curious to see how she will be as the days pass since her sensual time together with Gillian and she craves the touch of her lovely female lover.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:29 am

mundyman wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:16 am
It sounds like Amy is trying to control her NRE with Gillian. I’m curious to see how she will be as the days pass since her sensual time together with Gillian and she craves the touch of her lovely female lover.

I think it's a case of take it or leave it with Gillian. Amy obviously enjoyed being with her, but is happy to see her whenever. Josh is the one she believes she can have more fun with.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:39 am

Very well written! Thanks for sharing this very erotic account!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:18 am

We had a very interesting discussion yesterday. Having breakfast together Amy said she was feeling a little bit guilty about Friday night. She believed she had been a tad selfish, that she had her fun with Gillian and that I got nothing out of it. Thinking that it wasn't part of my original fantasy she was worried that she overstepped our guidelines. She is very protective of our marriage.

I explained that it was just an unexpected opportunity for her and I was glad she took it. Ok, there was always more of a chance that I could watch or at least hear her having sex with a guy, but we agreed 3 years ago that I would never put any restrictions on her and we would always talk things out as they would arise.

Amy came up with the idea of spending some time clarifying and updating the original guidelines we had set for each other while making it sexy and fun. First, we would write down in list form what we would like regarding my original fantasy i.e. what I would like to see and what I would expect from her. In turn she would write down what she wants from her side, i.e continuing to explore, what she would like and what she wouldn't like, what she would expect from me etc.

We would then put our lists in seperate envelopes and set aside an evening where I would read hers and she would read mine. From this we would discuss and agree/disagree on each point, then discuss and update our new guidelines. The new guidelines would then be written down, put in another envelope and filed away for further perusal should we need them.

I have my list done already, and by tomorrow night Amy says she will have finished hers. Wednesday evening we will sit down and finalise the new guidelines. What a sexy and fun way to keep things fresh. Man, I love my wife!

I might get the time to talk over my list with you all tomorrow but failing that, I hope to post again Thursday or Friday night with Amy's list and the new guidelines.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:14 pm

irishjoe wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:18 am
We had a very interesting discussion yesterday. Having breakfast together Amy said she was feeling a little bit guilty about Friday night. She believed she had been a tad selfish, that she had her fun with Gillian and that I got nothing out of it. Thinking that it wasn't part of my original fantasy she was worried that she overstepped our guidelines. She is very protective of our marriage.

I explained that it was just an unexpected opportunity for her and I was glad she took it. Ok, there was always more of a chance that I could watch or at least hear her having sex with a guy, but we agreed 3 years ago that I would never put any restrictions on her and we would always talk things out as they would arise.

Amy came up with the idea of spending some time clarifying and updating the original guidelines we had set for each other while making it sexy and fun. First, we would write down in list form what we would like regarding my original fantasy i.e. what I would like to see and what I would expect from her. In turn she would write down what she wants from her side, i.e continuing to explore, what she would like and what she wouldn't like, what she would expect from me etc.

We would then put our lists in seperate envelopes and set aside an evening where I would read hers and she would read mine. From this we would discuss and agree/disagree on each point, then discuss and update our new guidelines. The new guidelines would then be written down, put in another envelope and filed away for further perusal should we need them.

I have my list done already, and by tomorrow night Amy says she will have finished hers. Wednesday evening we will sit down and finalise the new guidelines. What a sexy and fun way to keep things fresh. Man, I love my wife!

I might get the time to talk over my list with you all tomorrow but failing that, I hope to post again Thursday or Friday night with Amy's list and the new guidelines.
Boy oh, Boy, I know some couples with current threads on this site could have used this system and possibly saved themselves a lot of pain. Your brilliant and beautiful wife may have just created what will become the standard for many couples.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Edit*

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:54 pm

Thank you Nekkedoutdoors,
It's a fun way to get fantasies out in the open and set guidlines. We don't want to set 'Rules', as it is too rigid and leaves no room for minor slip-ups when the situation arises. Guidlines suits us better and can be talked over and tweaked as we deem necessary. It also goes a long way towards making sure there are no secrets, and guarantees good communication. Not to mention it's as sexy as hell finding out what kind of kinky fantasies each other has.

It works for us, and if anyone else benefits from this I'd be happy for them.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:01 pm

irishjoe wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:54 pm
It's a fun way to get fantasies out in the open and set guidlines. We don't want to set 'Rules', as it is too rigid and leaves no room for minor slip-ups when the situation arises. Guidlines suits us better and can be talked over and tweaked as we deem necessary. It also goes a long way towards making sure there are no secrets, and guarantees good communication. Not to mention it's as sexy as hell finding out what kind of kinky fantasies each other has.

There are many parts of the way you and your wife communicate that should be put in a “ how to have a successful relationship” book, regardless of whether you are in the lifestyle or not.
Communicate, communicate, communicate with utmost honesty and an open mind and acceptance.
I envy you and your wife.
Thank you for sharing the small and big things happening in your relationship.
It is quite refreshing.
Good luck and thank you again.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:03 am

I dislike 'rules,' they are akin to laws... meant to be broken. The concept of written fantasies, however, stand to tell Amy (and vice versa) where you would like things to go in the future. Hypothetically speaking, presume Amy wanted to experiment with a touch of bondage with Gillian. Tie her to the bed corners with scarves or something to symbolize restraints, and then become the - "Unwilling, but very willing" - recipient of Gillian's sexuality. At the same time, you might be fantasizing that Gillian will seduce Amy with a slight amount of domination. Both of you have these ideas yet fear expressing them lest the other think it too far out. (That's a hypothetical example... I'm not suggesting anything).

So, you've both written down almost the same fantasy, brought it out in the open and you can now explore the possibility, refine the ideas and decide where you proceed. We've watched through your words, Joe, a conservative and sensually introverted woman shed her inhibitions slowly over time as she gained confidence. With each step she's discovered incredible pleasure... things contrary to her upbringing. She's enjoyed the journey, and you've derived your pleasure vicariously through her descriptions afterward.

Yet another thing, I'm sure she has things she would like to try... but not with you. Your concept should bring those ideas to the surface. Another example: you get ten kilometers over the speed limit driving and Amy becomes a 'white knuckle passenger.' Put her in Jackie Stewart's passenger seat and she enjoys the ride; regardless of how fast he drives.

Here's looking forward to hearing what you both fantasize.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:11 am

FFDriver wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:03 am
I dislike 'rules,' they are akin to laws... meant to be broken. The concept of written fantasies, however, stand to tell Amy (and vice versa) where you would like things to go in the future. Hypothetically speaking, presume Amy wanted to experiment with a touch of bondage with Gillian. Tie her to the bed corners with scarves or something to symbolize restraints, and then become the - "Unwilling, but very willing" - recipient of Gillian's sexuality. At the same time, you might be fantasizing that Gillian will seduce Amy with a slight amount of domination. Both of you have these ideas yet fear expressing them lest the other think it too far out. (That's a hypothetical example... I'm not suggesting anything).

So, you've both written down almost the same fantasy, brought it out in the open and you can now explore the possibility, refine the ideas and decide where you proceed. We've watched through your words, Joe, a conservative and sensually introverted woman shed her inhibitions slowly over time as she gained confidence. With each step she's discovered incredible pleasure... things contrary to her upbringing. She's enjoyed the journey, and you've derived your pleasure vicariously through her descriptions afterward.

Yet another thing, I'm sure she has things she would like to try... but not with you. Your concept should bring those ideas to the surface. Another example: you get ten kilometers over the speed limit driving and Amy becomes a 'white knuckle passenger.' Put her in Jackie Stewart's passenger seat and she enjoys the ride; regardless of how fast he drives.

Here's looking forward to hearing what you both fantasize.
One of the best tools we have found for finding each other’s areas of hidden interest is mojoupgade dot com. There were sum nice surprises for us uncovered by taking the quiz and discussing the answers.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:55 am

irishjoe wrote:

I felt the same way about setting rules. We each agreed that circumstances would undoubtedly come about that would cause her to break any rule I might have in mind. That works best for us too.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:25 am

irishjoe wrote:

So many couples new to the lifestyle feel the need to set boundaries in the form of "rules." The problem with is Rules are, they will be broken in the heat of the moment and someone is left feeling hurt because of it. Guidelines on the other hand are just that aren't they. If one strays a little off the line that guides them, no worries. The couple should reconnect afterwards and openly talk about what took place during the last adventure, letting each other what turned them on and what didn't and then they only need to readjust their guidelines accordingly.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:45 am

Im so looking forward to the outcome of your discussions with Amy!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:59 pm

bumping due to interest!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:14 am

Took a tumble last week and cracked a couple of ribs. Totally pissed off with being in pain. I'll update in a few days when it doesn't hurt to breathe!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:01 pm

irishjoe wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:14 am
Took a tumble last week and cracked a couple of ribs. Totally pissed off with being in pain. I'll update in a few days when it doesn't hurt to breathe!
IJ - It's so fortuitous the two of you have the relationship you do. This way your wife doesn't have to bug you to get her off, she's got her side piece. You are such a lucky guy being able to convalesce in peace. :lol:

Opps, sorry I forgot no laughing.