Amy's Self-Discovery

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Watchinu69
Experienced

Re: Amy's Self-Discovery

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:25 pm

Hope the ribs are healing, I've broken a few and it's not enjoyable. Rest is all you can do. 🙏💯💪

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:19 am

Hope you are feeling better!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:29 pm

Bump

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:48 pm

Healing slowly but getting there. A few things to mention re. Amy & Josh plus another possible development. Update in a few days.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:39 am

irishjoe wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:48 pm
Healing slowly but getting there. A few things to mention re. Amy & Josh plus another possible development. Update in a few days.
Take you time and look after yourself. I slipped a disc this week and can emphasis with your pain.
Looking forward to your updates when you have the chance to post.

Viking 76
Prepubescent

Unread post by Viking 76 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:04 am

COVID is one mean S.O.B.! Last summer, my wife was halfway through her third year of hotwifing. Her adventures included a few week-long trips with her FB.
In mid-August, Traci tested positive for Covid. The next day, I went to get tested and came back positive also. I received the antibody infusion and sequestered for 10 days.

Her third day in the hospital, she was sedated and on a ventilator. She succumbed to COVID in mid-September.

Needless to say, I miss everything about her. I Do have my memories though...and they will live on.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:10 pm

Viking 76 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:04 am
COVID is one mean S.O.B.! Last summer, my wife was halfway through her third year of hotwifing. Her adventures included a few week-long trips with her FB.
In mid-August, Traci tested positive for Covid. The next day, I went to get tested and came back positive also. I received the antibody infusion and sequestered for 10 days.

Her third day in the hospital, she was sedated and on a ventilator. She succumbed to COVID in mid-September.

Needless to say, I miss everything about her. I Do have my memories though...and they will live on.
My sincere condolences, my heart goes out to you. Amy has told me that is why she now has a bucket list, because back when she was hospitalised with covid she hadn't lived the lifestyle to her full potential.

Viking 76
Prepubescent

Unread post by Viking 76 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:55 am

Thank you Irishjoe. The main reason I joined this forum was to pass on to readers my memories of my hotwife and the wonderful times we shared.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:54 am

Viking 76 : so sorry to hear of your loss, my sister in law died of it, and although she was approaching 100 it is a very horrible way to go. I hope the good memories of her time with you will be a comfort.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:27 am

Viking 76 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:04 am

Hi I am very sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.
I do hope you find some peace in sharing her Hotwife journey with us her.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:36 am

Viking 76 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:55 am
Thank you Irishjoe. The main reason I joined this forum was to pass on to readers my memories of my hotwife and the wonderful times we shared.
I think it would be a great for you to remember your dear hotwife by telling us about her wild exploits. We are sad that she is not with us, but this site is an ideal place you can tell about the joy and fun that she had. Start a new thread of course, in Hotties if you want to show us pics. Celebrate her.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:24 am

Hi Joe, an hour after reading about your rib injury back in February, I was outside checking my trees, slipped on a patch of ice and wrenched the hell out of my back! Maybe you'll report you just hit the Irish Sweepstakes and won a bundle, and an hour later I'll get notification of....

Hope all is better with you and looking forward to your next report. Should be a good one...........

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:17 am

Hope your recovery is going well and I am, as well as may others, looking forward to an update!

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Sat May 07, 2022 10:14 am

Bump

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:23 am

Hey, hope you guys are doing well!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:05 pm

Hi again all, at last have an update, but first I'd like to explain why I haven't been around for a while.

When I cracked my ribs my abdomen was strapped up and I could barely move without excrutiating pain for 6 weeks. I own my own construction company, and being used to working long hours making site visits and long office hours I gradually got further and further behind. I was becoming more stressed out every day. Even zoom meetings with important clients were difficult. At one point I felt so low I thought depression was setting in.

Even Amy wasn't immune to this bad luck phase we were getting. Josh was asked to stay on in his job until July, which he felt he had to, meaning that Amy and he would not be able to get together until then. She was pretty annoyed about it.

Thank goodnes for my wonderful wife. Amy saw what was happening and decided to take matters into her own hands. (For tax purposes she's a director of the company and receives a salary .) Her and my general manager arranged that he would take over and run the business from the construction side and Amy and I would work on the business and administration side together. I felt bad about her taking on the extra workload on top of her own job as a teacher. (She teaches business studies to higher national diploma level.)

I wasn't a bit surprised that she handled it with ease. Although she was very tired, with my knowledge and her implementation of fresh ideas the business was now running smoother than ever. Clients were very impressed and she handled meetings better than I ever did.

However, 3 weeks into this new system my manager died suddenly. It was heartbreaking as we'd known him and his family for years. We made sure his family was well looked after and coped as best we could without him, but it was tough. After an appropriate amount of time we started a new general manager and got things running smoothly again. Thanks to Amy, and the hard work by my team, business is better than ever, but it's come at a cost.

I now have high blood pressure from the stress and will be on medication for it for the foreseeable future. Amy has appointed a new office manager who will take over from her and has made me swear that I will work from home 2 days a week and only spend 3 days on site. So far, I feel back to normal and enjoying life again. If it wasn't for Amy I don't know how I would have have coped.

As I'm sure you'll understand, during this time hotwifing had to take a backseat and it's only recently that things have taken a turn for the better on that subject. I'll update on that in my next post later today.

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:30 pm

Thanks IrishJoe.

Yes sometimes Life gets in the way!
Glad that your wonderful Wife and you got through all of these challenges.
Take your time to get better, and certainly no reason to stress with posting here; that can wait untill you feel like it again.

Hope you will experience a swift and full recovery

Sincerely
elina

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:12 am

Glad to hear about Amy’s amazing support throughout your difficult times, you are on the mend, feeling better, business is good, and things are looking up on the Hotwife front.

Looking forward to the next update.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:11 am

irishjoe wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:05 pm
Hi again all, at last have an update, but first I'd like to explain why I haven't been around for a while.

When I cracked my ribs my abdomen was strapped up and I could barely move without excrutiating pain for 6 weeks. I own my own construction company, and being used to working long hours making site visits and long office hours I gradually got further and further behind. I was becoming more stressed out every day. Even zoom meetings with important clients were difficult. At one point I felt so low I thought depression was setting in.

Even Amy wasn't immune to this bad luck phase we were getting. Josh was asked to stay on in his job until July, which he felt he had to, meaning that Amy and he would not be able to get together until then. She was pretty annoyed about it.

Thank goodnes for my wonderful wife. Amy saw what was happening and decided to take matters into her own hands. (For tax purposes she's a director of the company and receives a salary .) Her and my general manager arranged that he would take over and run the business from the construction side and Amy and I would work on the business and administration side together. I felt bad about her taking on the extra workload on top of her own job as a teacher. (She teaches business studies to higher national diploma level.)

I wasn't a bit surprised that she handled it with ease. Although she was very tired, with my knowledge and her implementation of fresh ideas the business was now running smoother than ever. Clients were very impressed and she handled meetings better than I ever did.

However, 3 weeks into this new system my manager died suddenly. It was heartbreaking as we'd known him and his family for years. We made sure his family was well looked after and coped as best we could without him, but it was tough. After an appropriate amount of time we started a new general manager and got things running smoothly again. Thanks to Amy, and the hard work by my team, business is better than ever, but it's come at a cost.

I now have high blood pressure from the stress and will be on medication for it for the foreseeable future. Amy has appointed a new office manager who will take over from her and has made me swear that I will work from home 2 days a week and only spend 3 days on site. So far, I feel back to normal and enjoying life again. If it wasn't for Amy I don't know how I would have have coped.

As I'm sure you'll understand, during this time hotwifing had to take a backseat and it's only recently that things have taken a turn for the better on that subject. I'll update on that in my next post later today.
Behind, or next to, every successful man, is a strong Woman; Ready to kick some ass and take names later, either with her husband or whoever gets in his way, or give comforting words of support and encouragement when necessary.
Congratulations to you and your wife!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:45 am

What's the old saying, Joe; "When it rains, it pours." If there's an upside to that, once the storm's passed, things usually look good for the foreseeable future.

Here's hoping the health - and stress issues are behind you, and you and Amy can resume more pleasurable things. Here's to a healthy resumption of Amy's pleasure...... All best...

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:04 pm

Great to be back to normal. Over the past few months, with the bad spell we've had, there wasn't much sex, or even talk of it in our house. I was either in too much pain, or in the wrong mindset and although I'm sure Amy had her urges she kept them to herself and focused on my wellbeing. There were a few times though, that I knew she was masturbating but I gave her space and privacy.

She kept in touch with Josh on facetime or zoom about 4 times a week. When my ribs began to heal I walked past her screen one evening and heard Josh calling "Hi Joe." Amy called me back and introduced me. I felt a little awkward at first but the three of us had a good talk that night. After that, maybe once a week I would say hi to him, or vice versa whenever he and Amy were on a call.

One night Amy was in the kitchen when Josh called. Amy shouted, "That's probably Josh. Can you answer for me Joe."
While he waited for Amy Josh and I talked. It felt quite surreal to me when he thanked me for letting him and Amy get together and that although he found the fact that I actually wanted him to sleep with my wife a little out-there, he was looking forward to getting home to see her again.

During the weeks that followed he and I actually struck up a friendship of sorts and I invited him back to the house when he gets back.

Schools finished here on 30th June, so, both being teachers they are off for 8 weeks. Amy says she intends to spend a lot of that time with Josh making up for lost time after these difficult months.

Josh is now home and they met for dinner last night. Before she left Amy told my there would be no sex as she wanted to have a relaxed evening then see how things went from there. That's exactly what happened, they made out in his car and I watched as they kissed goodnight in our driveway.

When Amy got in she had that sexy glow on her face again. "He's so nice Joe, we have so much in common, no awkward silences and the evening just flew past." She beamed, I left him with the promise of something more than a kiss. He's gorgeous looking and I can't wait to get him into bed."

So, nothing much to report I'm afraid, but they have a date arranged for Saturday night. I feel like the bad times are behind us. Anxiety building already. Roll on the weekend!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:44 pm

Has she been in any more contact with Gillian?

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:55 am

superb101 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:44 pm
Has she been in any more contact with Gillian?
She spent a Saturday afternoon having lunch and shopping with Gillian a couple of weeks ago. Lots of kissing and making out, but they didn't have sex. Amy likes the affection and passion with Gillian but they couldn't go any further citing, "lady problems." (Gillian). They do plan to spend time together now and then, but nothing on a regular basis.

RemMb36+
$2 Ho

Unread post by RemMb36+ » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:58 am

Love reading your story. My wife recently received a little attention from a female friend who admitted to having an experience a few years ago. She told my wife that the woman was going too fast and she wanted to go slower. That ended that.
She and my wife have done a little kissing and have caressed each other's breasts, but it stopped there.
My wife also said that it's so different than being with a man. They both admitted to receiving pleasure from it and maybe it might go further. It's summer and they spend time up north at their condo overlooking Lake Michigan.
Hope to hear more about your hotwife, soon.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:38 pm

Glad to hear the storm has abated and the festivities resumed. Hope you can surf the anxiety. I'm sure Amy's capable hands will look after the rest! :-)