Amy's Self-Discovery

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
irishjoe

Amy's Self-Discovery

Unread post by irishjoe » Sat May 29, 2021 7:41 am

Hi again all,
It’s been quite a while since I posted anything here, mostly because I had nothing to write about, but there have been some recent developments that make me feel hopeful that something may be happening soon.

My previous thread, ‘Hopeful Progress’ has been deleted because of my inactivity so I’ll provide a quick recap before moving on to the present time.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

I’m Joe, 40 and my wife is Amy, 36. We live comfortably out in the sticks and have no kids. Amy is a teacher, so values privacy and discretion. She is very beautiful, comes from a wealthy family and is quite elegant and classy in all aspects of her life. Our sex life was very much vanilla and unadventurous owing to her upbringigng.

About 8 years ago I plucked up the courage to tell her of my fantasy to see her with another man. Of course her reaction was feeling hurt, did I want other women, was she not enough etc. Then about a year and a half ago she met a guy on a night out. She told me about it, we talked and talked for ages before finally making the decision to go ahead. We communicated regularly, kept no secrets, (Even to the point that Amy voluntarily shows me all her messages.)

At first Amy took thinks very slowly with (John), and gradually built the confidence to have a sexual relationship with him. She discovered a whole new exciting world of sex and became very eager to try new things,. anal, sex outdoors, cum swallowing and things she had always been reluctant to try before. Of course I reaped the benefits as she became more adventurous. She even had a one-and-done with a younger man.

Then came the pandemic and lockdown. With not seeing each other the calls and text messages began to fizzle out, as did their relationship. Amy and John agreed to part company and may take thinks up again in the future. That was almost a year ago and she seemed to take it all in her stride. We’ve lived a quiet life since then, but now it looks like there may be a chance that things might change. Here’s hoping.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Amy's Self-Discovery

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat May 29, 2021 7:59 am

Congratulations! May the lockdowns spell the end of Amy's cock drought.
New beginnings are also a good opportunity to explore different lovers ... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sat May 29, 2021 11:17 am

One evening about 10 days ago Amy and I were relaxing in the living room. She was reading while I was channel hopping the tv. ‘Guess who I ran into coming out of the supermarket today.’ She asked. I had no idea so I asked who. She went on to tell me that as she was leaving she met Steve, a guy we hadn’t seen for a couple of years.

Steve was the long term boyfriend of Caroline, Amy’s friend who she hadn’t seen for ages. They talked and reminisced for a while and Steve told her that he and Caroline had split up 6 months ago. Amy was a little shocked as they had been together for years and seemed like the perfect couple. Amy told me they exchanged numbers and said they would keep in touch.

‘If my memory serves me, I think you maybe had a thing for Steve?’ I asked.
Amy laughed, ‘How did you know? You never said anything before.’
‘It didn’t seem important,’ I replied, ‘it was before you had thought about seeing someone else.’

Amy explained that the messages between them were becoming a little flirty, mainly from Steve, but that she didn’t mind. She said she didn’t want to encourage him until she spoke to me about it first.

I managed to keep a cool exterior, but inside my stomach was doing loops. Now was the perfect time to mention her seeing other guys again.

‘It’s entirely up to you,’ I said, ‘If you like him go for it. I trust your judgement.’

‘Welllll,’ she said, drawing out the word. ‘I must admit, I really did like him all those years ago, but he was Caroline’s guy and out of reach for me even if we had been doing this.’

‘How about now, do you still like him?’ I asked, my heart pounding.

‘More so,’ she replied, ‘He was the one that got away, the one I always wanted, and still do. My heart still beats a little faster when he comes to mind, which he has recently.’

We talked for hours and agreed that if everything panned out between her and Steve, we would start another adventure. I asked her if she missed it and she told me yes, she did, and that’s another interesting conversation.

‘Umm, there just might be another guy I kinda like.’ She said, looking at me with a sly little grin.

‘During my Zoom Education Board seminars I kind of got to like one of the teachers from (A school across town).’ She went on to say that he had emailed her asking if he could have her number. They exchanged numbers and had been texting each other infrequently.

‘Wow,’ I said. ‘Nothing happens for over a year and now you have a choice of two! It’s either a feast or a famine!’

‘Like waiting for a bus,’ she laughed, ‘You wait all day and then two arrive at once.’

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sat May 29, 2021 1:13 pm

Now, about that conversation. Asking Amy if she missed being with another man she said she didn’t miss it at all at first. It was as if our lives had just returned to being just the two of us again, but now that the restrictions have been lifted and two guys have shown an interest in her she misses it.

‘Are you thinking about trying it again?’ I asked.

‘If the right man came along I think I would,’ she replied. ‘I miss the excitement and anticipation. The sensation of kissing new lips, the touch of another man but especially the whole taboo bad-girl feeling of it all.’

‘What about the two guys you like, do you plan on taking things further with any of them?’

‘She thought for a moment then said, ‘I like both of them Joe, If I had to make a choice I would choose Steve. But he’s dangerous because he’s a potential heartbreaker. Josh (The teacher) is really hot tho, so I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet.’

I told her that I was fine with whatever she chose and we agreed that as long as we kept communicating and talked everything out as we did before, we would be fine.

‘You really did have fun last time didn’t you.’ I laughed.

‘Hmm, It was certainly an eye opener for me,’ she smiled. ‘Actually, now that I’ve had a lot of time to process everything it wasn’t even about John. I had always been so vanilla I didn’t even know what I had been missing. John Just opened my eyes.’

‘In what way?’

‘I know you were enjoying yourself and John was certainly having fun. Don’t get me wrong Joe, I was having fun too, but for me it seemed like a voyage of discovery. I was doing things I had never done before and loved every exciting moment of it.’ she explained. ‘I had never had sex in the open air before, or even in a car and I loved it. Could you ever have imagined me having anal sex on a regular basis before? That was what I like most about all of it, I was able to find out a lot more about myself. There is so much more I want to explore.’

I told her I loved to hear her saying this and asked if there was anything in particular she wanted to try.

‘There is no one single thing in particular Joe; she said, ‘I want to do things I’ve never done before, I have fantasies too, like being seen, or having sex in front of other people, maybe group sex. Sometimes I even think about exploring my own sexuality. I don’t think any of these things will ever happen, but if the chance or the opportunity ever arises you can be sure I’ll take it.’

‘Wow!’ I gasped, my dick almost bursting through my jeans, ‘Maybe I’ve created a monster.’

‘I think I told you before, be careful what you wish for.’ She laughed.

We finished up by agreeing that as Amy likes both Steve and Josh she would let the text messaging get a little more flirty with both guys and we’d take it from there.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Sat May 29, 2021 4:16 pm

That’s awesome Joe. Keep us posted.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:35 pm

Fantastic post! Thanks so much!

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat May 29, 2021 10:37 pm

Thanks Joe,

Amy sounds like an absolute Goddess,
Keep supporting Her doing what She likes more and more.
Did you and Amy get vaccinated yet?

And please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun May 30, 2021 1:44 am

We've both had our 2 jabs Elena.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sun May 30, 2021 2:13 am

Welcome back, Joe and Amy!
I'd noticed your previous thread was gone. They should have pinned it as it was such an articulate, well-written journey of firsts. Here's hoping management archived it and has the ability to bring it back.

With Amy's previous experience, you both know how to move forward and derive the maximum pleasures while avoiding the pitfalls. May the journey begin anew....

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Sun May 30, 2021 2:30 am

What a wonderful surprise to see the return of my all time favorite couple! Welcome back!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Mon May 31, 2021 10:29 am

No major update yet but just jotting down a few minor observations.
Amy and I would usually have sex around twice a week, but recently she seems more horny and it's been every other night since last week. On two occasions she has offered me her ass, which makes me think she's practising on me. Of course, not wanting to appear ungrateful I gladly accepted the offer!

The messages between her, Steve, and Josh have increased and are becoming a little risqué, which I'm very happy about. Amy and I have talked a lot about how we will approach things this time. She says that although she wants both guys she's not sure she wants to juggle two men at one time . We believe the only way this could work for her is if both men knew about each other from the get go. Amy doesn't want to start an adventure keeping secrets from either of them and having to remember lies. The choice seems to be, total openness with both, or choose just one.

Nothing is set in stone just yet and we still have a lot of talking to do but over the next few days we'll make the important decisions and move on from there. As soon as we do I'll update in depth.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Mon May 31, 2021 10:40 am

irishjoe wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:29 am
No major update yet but just jotting down a few minor observations.
Amy and I would usually have sex around twice a week, but recently she seems more horny and it's been every other night since last week. On two occasions she has offered me her ass, which makes me think she's practising on me. Of course, not wanting to appear ungrateful I gladly accepted the offer!

The messages between her, Steve, and Josh have increased and are becoming a little risqué, which I'm very happy about. Amy and I have talked a lot about how we will approach things this time. She says that although she wants both guys she's not sure she wants to juggle two men at one time . We believe the only way this could work for her is if both men knew about each other from the get go. Amy doesn't want to start an adventure keeping secrets from either of them and having to remember lies. The choice seems to be, total openness with both, or choose just one.

Nothing is set in stone just yet and we still have a lot of talking to do but over the next few days we'll make the important decisions and move on from there. As soon as we do I'll update in depth.
Bingo!

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Mon May 31, 2021 2:50 pm

This is going to be a very fun adventure to follow.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:30 pm

We have talked things out quite a bit over the past few days. Firstly, health matters. Amy and I have both had our first and second vaccines. Steve and Josh have both had theirs, also, being teachers, (albeit in different schools) Amy and Josh have to have a rapid antigen covid test twice weekly, so we're about as well covered as we can be.

Amy was unable to choose between them, and as both have asked her dates she has decided that rather than go on a proper date she will suggest a lunch date with each where she can better gauge the initial attraction with Josh, and if the long-standing attraction to Steve is still as strong.

She seems quite excited and a little nervous. Josh is more of an unknown quantity but Amy really likes him, thinks he's gorgeous and has a personality to match his looks. Steve is the one who really gets her excited.

A little background on Steve/Amy/Me. When we were in college Amy had a couple of dates with Steve. Nothing happened, just kissing and cuddling. Steve was kind of wild at that time and had his pick of a lot of girls, which he did. Amy as I previously described was very reserved, and coming from a privileged background and kind of highbrow family, came across as very aloof and business-like. Although elegant and beautiful, most of the guys saw themselves as not being in her league so were afraid to approach her. While Steve was busy having fun with other girls I got together with Amy. Fast forward a few months and Amy's friend Caroline started seeing Steve. Sometimes we'd go out on double dates together and I got to know Steve quite well and liked him. Caroline and Steve became serious and after university moved away and moved in together, having successful careers and stayed together for years.

Amy and Caroline kept in touch for a few years but we hadn't heard from her or Steve in recent years until Amy ran into him a couple of weeks ago. Apparently he and Caroline had drifted apart and split up.

Amy admitted she had always carried a torch for Steve and had often wondered what it would have been like to have had sex with him.

Further update in the next couple of days.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Hi Joe glad to see you are back and things definitely sound promising. Steve would know you and Amy are married yet he is still asking her on a date but has no idea you would be ok with it would that be right? Sounds like she is definitely sending him the right signals for a bit of an adventure and Josh i think must know she is a married Woman also. All 3 of them definitely seem game :) Exciting times ahead by the sounds of things.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:14 pm

Thanks for the update Joe,

Really appreciate that you share how Amy is thinking and how you are supporting Her even before She picks a lover; or maybe decides to enjoy both of them?

Looking forward to your next update

Sincerely
elina

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:29 pm

goodtimes2 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:20 pm
Hi Joe glad to see you are back and things definitely sound promising. Steve would know you and Amy are married yet he is still asking her on a date but has no idea you would be ok with it would that be right? Sounds like she is definitely sending him the right signals for a bit of an adventure and Josh i think must know she is a married Woman also. All 3 of them definitely seem game :) Exciting times ahead by the sounds of things.
During messaging sessions Josh asked if she was married and and Steve asked if we were still together the day they ran into each other. Amy's answer was, "Yes, but we have an arrangement.'' This gives her a good opportunity to elaborate (or not) as required if they meet.

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:16 am

We talked a lot over dinner last night. Amy has made a definite decision to meet both guys and has arranged a lunch date with each of them. She will meet with Josh first this Saturday and Steve next week. Her reasoning for this is because she feels if she meets with Steve first she may be so enamoured with him that she might not want anyone else. This way, she hopes Josh will have enough of a significant effect on her she'll want to have him too.

I apologise if my writing seems a bit all over the place and rushed and I know the timelines are backwards and forwards. I'm still working from home and try to write when I get the chance. I'll be a little less busy soon and should be able to wrote a proper account. Tonight I'll start from a couple of weeks ago and bring everything up to date and in the correct order. I hope to include the significant parts from their messages also.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:29 am

Thanks Joe,

Really appreciated

Sincerely
elina

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:14 am

During messaging sessions Josh asked if she was married and and Steve asked if we were still together the day they ran into each other. Amy's answer was, "Yes, but we have an arrangement.'' This gives her a good opportunity to elaborate (or not) as required if they meet.
[/quote]

Good for her she has taken charge and laid things out from the beginning. Excellent!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:27 am

irishjoe wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:16 am
We talked a lot over dinner last night. Amy has made a definite decision to meet both guys and has arranged a lunch date with each of them. She will meet with Josh first this Saturday and Steve next week. Her reasoning for this is because she feels if she meets with Steve first she may be so enamoured with him that she might not want anyone else. This way, she hopes Josh will have enough of a significant effect on her she'll want to have him too.

I apologise if my writing seems a bit all over the place and rushed and I know the timelines are backwards and forwards. I'm still working from home and try to write when I get the chance. I'll be a little less busy soon and should be able to wrote a proper account. Tonight I'll start from a couple of weeks ago and bring everything up to date and in the correct order. I hope to include the significant parts from their messages also.
Well Joe im sure she must be getting ready for her lunchdate with Josh by now. (or perhaps by the time you are reading this she has already left to meet him) How are you feeling? Have either of you discussed how far things might go today?

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:06 pm

Joe don’t apologize for your writing, it’s great to see you back and we are fortunate to have you share Amy and your adventures.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Irishjoe,

You and Amy are role models for making this hotwifing work with love and respect. Outstanding communication and sharing; as a married couple should. Bravo!

irishjoe

Unread post by irishjoe » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:16 am

Sorry all, Amy believes she needs a little more time to get back into the swing of things. She's right of course in that she and I should talk a bit more about both our wants and needs, after all, we're in this together.

Lunch with Josh has been moved to next Friday with her lunch date with Steve on the Saturday. Updates as and when through the week.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:25 am

Thats understandable. Taking on a potential new lover is a big thing, Managing a second which may be more involving , Steve, is a whole different thing. All in good time.