Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:02 am

Thanks for the details on welcoming (welcumming?) G home and involving A in the action remotely. I was hoping you would get to meet G at his vacay like last year - but hopefully next time...

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:33 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:11 am
I first wanted to say your naughty streak is awesome and reading about your adventures is deeply sexy.

So much of what you say rings true for me. I also enjoy a level of naughtiness as well as playing with power dynamics (and also the extreme hotness of watching LFA embrace her sexuality in all its glory). I don't consider myself a cuckold - and in fact often deeply enjoy taking on the dominant role - but definitely have a cuckold streak. We have leaned into that streak lately, probably, as you described it, for me to have skin in the game in her relationship with G. I enjoy some humiliation play as part of my cuckold streak. It is not a natural thing for LFA. At all. When she does engage in it, it feels so sexy because I know it is something she is doing for me.

At the same time I'm writing about my cuckold streak, I simultaneously want to tie LFA to the bed, watch her squirm as I attach clamps to her nipples, tease her until she's begging for release, and then make her orgasm over and over until she's lying in a pool of her wetness. And then maybe cover her in my cum because the privilege of cumming in her pussy is reserved for G :oops:.

To me the complexity of sexuality is fascinating. I really appreciate your perspective on it and hearing about your adventures.

Thank you for the compliments :oops: :D.
And, thank you for letting me see a little more of you! I would enjoy it if you graced us with your thoughts a little more often. LFA is an amazing person, and I can't help but believe you are just as amazing.
She certainly speaks highly of you ;) :D!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:39 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:37 am
My husband mentioned that last week I had a hotel date with my boyfriend. I thought I'd share a few details :)

As I wrote previously, G has been away on vacation, and then Adventurer and I also went away. As a result, it had been a few weeks since G and I were able to get together. Since he's heading out again later this week, we really wanted to find a date to see each other before he left. Afterall, a hot wife has needs!!!! Friday was the first day that worked.

As we chatted about the upcoming hotel visit, G suggested that we set up a video call with Adventurer so that he could watch part of it from home. I asked Adventurer what he thought of that ideas and, being the amazing husband he is, his response was, "What do you want?"

He pointed out that he would love to be a fly on the wall and watch G and I together, but he didn't want to intrude on my time with my boyfriend. His response made me smile. I told him I'd pack our tripod and get back to him if I decided to use it.

I arrived at the hotel a few minutes early. It was funny because as I pulled up, I noticed a missed message from G. He had already arrived and had been waiting for about 10 minutes already! I chuckled about our mutual eagerness, and said that I'd go check in, since the room was in my name. I'd text him the number shortly.

Him being early meant that I didn't have a lot of time to set up the tripod or play with the angles. I had intended to call Adventurer before G arrived and do some Audio Visual set up. Instead, I put our tripod on the desk in the room, called Adventurer on What's App and tried to angle it so that it captured the door where G would walk in, and also a corner of the bed. It was a quick set-up, but I think it worked. I told Adventurer that I was going to go check the door to see if G was close by, and he knocked just as I got there!

Adventurer got to watch me kiss G in greeting. I pointed to the tripod and let G know he was being watched. He said hello and proceeded to kiss me again. We moved closer to the camera and Adventurer got to watch G remove my dress and fondle my breasts. He saw G kiss my body and slide his hand into my panties. He watched me cum and then remove my bra. He also saw G pick me up and toss me on the bed!

Sometimes, I'd look over at the camera to see if we were still in view...or to smile at my handsome husband. But mostly I was in the moment and enjoyed reuniting with my boyfriend. G knelt between my legs on the bed and made me cum with his tongue and his fingers. He was still partially dressed, so we swapped places and I helped him remove his pants. Then I took him deep in my mouth. Soon, I begged him to fuck me. He stood, glanced at the camera to make sure the angle was good, and then dove deeply into my pussy.

I'll stop the story there, except to say that the video call was quite extended :) Adventurer got to see quite a bit of action. When G eventually came inside me, I wrapped my legs around him and said something like, "welcome home." He leaned forward to kiss me. I said that I was going to say goodbye to my husband. He said "ok". But he didn't move. I laughed and said that he'd have to leave my pussy so that I could get up. He kissed me one more time and then withdrew with a smile.

I stood. Went over to the tripod and told Adventurer I was going to hang up now. He said that I was sexy and that he loved me. I said I loved him too

It was our first attempt at incorporating video into our hot wife adventures (At least in this way with G and I together and Adventurer elsewhere). I think it was a success all around.

Oh, and G and I stayed at the hotel and made good use of it for the next few hours too :)

I enjoyed your whole story, but really loved the part I highlighted! "welcome home", a bit of a double meaning for a Cuckoldress :mrgreen: :whip:.

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:02 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:33 pm
Adventurer wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:11 am
I first wanted to say your naughty streak is awesome and reading about your adventures is deeply sexy.

So much of what you say rings true for me. I also enjoy a level of naughtiness as well as playing with power dynamics (and also the extreme hotness of watching LFA embrace her sexuality in all its glory). I don't consider myself a cuckold - and in fact often deeply enjoy taking on the dominant role - but definitely have a cuckold streak. We have leaned into that streak lately, probably, as you described it, for me to have skin in the game in her relationship with G. I enjoy some humiliation play as part of my cuckold streak. It is not a natural thing for LFA. At all. When she does engage in it, it feels so sexy because I know it is something she is doing for me.

At the same time I'm writing about my cuckold streak, I simultaneously want to tie LFA to the bed, watch her squirm as I attach clamps to her nipples, tease her until she's begging for release, and then make her orgasm over and over until she's lying in a pool of her wetness. And then maybe cover her in my cum because the privilege of cumming in her pussy is reserved for G :oops:.

To me the complexity of sexuality is fascinating. I really appreciate your perspective on it and hearing about your adventures.

Thank you for the compliments :oops: :D.
And, thank you for letting me see a little more of you! I would enjoy it if you graced us with your thoughts a little more often. LFA is an amazing person, and I can't help but believe you are just as amazing.
She certainly speaks highly of you ;) :D!
You are welcome and thank you also for the kind words. And yes I will work to post more frequently.

As an update, the conclusion of LFA and my discussion on ejaculating in LFA's pussy is that act is now reserved only for G. I am restricted from doing so. So, she is now semen bonded with G! And I am very excited about this step :D . (We haven't committed permanently but for an indefinite time period.)
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:20 pm

very interesting ;)

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:09 pm

Adventurer, was the denial of ejaculating inside LFA something you had in the back of your mind all along, or did it just develop? No judgment, that’s just an interesting development for sure.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:02 am

You are welcome and thank you also for the kind words. And yes I will work to post more frequently.

As an update, the conclusion of LFA and my discussion on ejaculating in LFA's pussy is that act is now reserved only for G. I am restricted from doing so. So, she is now semen bonded with G! And I am very excited about this step :D . (We haven't committed permanently but for an indefinite time period.)

I love your update :D! If it works as good for you three as it does for us three, you will love it!!!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:33 pm

LFA, my dear friend, please forgive me for planting things in his head. It really is for your benefit ;) :D. ( Don't tell Adventurer, but husbands that don't get to ejaculate in their wives vaginas place us on a pedestal pretty fast. You'll be his goddess!!

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:44 am

Statein88 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:09 pm
Adventurer, was the denial of ejaculating inside LFA something you had in the back of your mind all along, or did it just develop? No judgment, that’s just an interesting development for sure.
Not specifically denial of cumming in her pussy, but we have played with other forms of denial, such as no denying blowjobs (that was too much for either of us to give up lol - it didn't last long). We enjoy playing with power dynamics to add a little naughtiness to our sex lives, and I think this may fit very well with that for us.

And to be clear the denial of cumming in her only applies to her pussy, most definitely not her beautiful mouth or sexy ass. That will definitely happen more frequently now :D .

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:47 am

Adventurer wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:44 am
Statein88 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:09 pm
Not specifically denial of cumming in her pussy, but we have played with other forms of denial, such as no denying blowjobs (that was too much for either of us to give up lol - it didn't last long). We enjoy playing with power dynamics to add a little naughtiness to our sex lives, and I think this may fit very well with that for us.

And to be clear the denial of cumming in her only applies to her pussy, most definitely not her beautiful mouth or sexy ass. That will definitely happen more frequently now :D .
Thanks.

I have read your and kept up with your and LFA’s story. You both seem like great people and it’s awesome to see how much you both care for each other. It’s always interesting to see what new things develop. I am glad to see it’s not COMPLETE denial for you. :D
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:23 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:33 pm
husbands that don't get to ejaculate in their wives vaginas place us on a pedestal pretty fast.
Well, two out of three ain't bad

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:28 pm

zoe wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:23 am
Farmgirl wrote:
husbands that don't get to ejaculate in their wives vaginas place us on a pedestal pretty fast.
Well, two out of three ain't bad

:D That's a darn good batting avg or roping avg. ;)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:56 am

Farmgirl wrote:
LFA, my dear friend, please forgive me for planting things in his head. It really is for your benefit ;) :D. ( Don't tell Adventurer, but husbands that don't get to ejaculate in their wives vaginas place us on a pedestal pretty fast. You'll be his goddess!!
I love the ideas you have planted in his head! And I love being his goddess!

Sorry for the delay in seeing your post. It has been a crazy week. This weekend I'm hoping to have more time for play with my man. I did get to see G once this week...very briefly. He leaves for vacation today :( and I wanted to say goodbye. We had a wonderful kiss, but the opportunity was not right to do more. When I got home, I was feeling very needy. Adventurer helped me out...went down on me for a nice long time, fucked me missionary style so that I could smile at his handsome face, and then pulled out before he came. I stroked him as I told him how badly I wish I had had a load of G's cum in me for him to feel. Alas, I'd have to wait a bit. But I do plan to meet G at the airport when he arrives home. I told Adventurer that maybe I'd have to be naughty in the back seat of the taxi as G and I drove straight to a hotel. That idea made my sexy husband cum very hard :)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:14 am

You are so naughty LFA :D and I am sure Adventurer loves it... Hope you have a relaxing weekend

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:59 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:14 am
You are so naughty LFA :D and I am sure Adventurer loves it... Hope you have a relaxing weekend
She is so naughty that I think we could be besties! :lol:

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:41 am

venus-can99 wrote:
That I do :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:59 am
venus-can99 wrote:
Ooooo a hot wife duo! Think of the things we could get up to :twisted:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 am

Adventurer wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:41 am
venus-can99 wrote:
That I do :D
And I love you right back...for many, many reasons, but they include your adventurous sexual side. Kinks are fun! XOXO

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:00 am

Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
venus-can99 wrote:
A dynamic duo….:-)…I am thinking a “ bat signal “

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:32 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:00 am

I think there was once talk of farmgirl and I also joining forces. So maybe instead of a dynamic duo, we are a VHW posse. I think we could be a formidable force.

As for the bat signal, I can't promise to respond to every cry for sexual help....but certain men could definitely just show me a sign, and I'd be there ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:46 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
venus-can99 wrote:
Sooo many things! My imagination runs wild :D

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:17 am

Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:32 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:

I think there was once talk of farmgirl and I also joining forces. So maybe instead of a dynamic duo, we are a VHW posse. I think we could be a formidable force.

As for the bat signal, I can't promise to respond to every cry for sexual help....but certain men could definitely just show me a sign, and I'd be there ;)
VHW posse you say…..Oxford definition a large group with a common interest.

Usually formed to find something…..LFA, farmgirl, ms warm wife…..don’t forget about Jane too….

I am going into hiding now ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:34 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:

The dream team!! ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:36 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:17 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:

Usually formed to find something…..LFA, farmgirl, ms warm wife…..don’t forget about Jane too….

Good point, Jane too! ….I’m thinking all the ladies in the lounge :cool:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:48 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:36 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:17 am

Good point, Jane too! ….I’m thinking all the ladies in the lounge :cool:
I'm liking this plan! LOL

Watch out world.