Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:35 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:29 am
venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:19 am

Oops - I meant to "alone time" to be with you via zoom or facetime :D
But I am glad A was on hand to help :lol:
I figured that is what you meant, but wanted to tease a little bit.

A was a great help. He's been using this time of G being out of the country to push my cuckolding skills. He wants me to get better at teasing him, so he'll prompt me with questions like, "how eager are you for your boyfriend to get back home" or today's question, "would you like me to buy you a ticket to [place where G is] and book you a room a this hotel for tonight?" It quickly prompts a response from me with details of what I would do if that situation were to unfold.

It is funny, though, because the other day Adventurer texted me while I was walking the dog at 6:30 a.m. and asked me "on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you wish you could be fucking your boyfriend right now?" I answered honestly that I missed G, but that I was physically feeling kind of meh. Hormones were making me emotional, work has been stressful, I was helping my mom navigate some stuff with my brother, "Spooning with you in bed before I got up was absolutely perfect. That's the type of intimacy I want today."

Then, the rest of that day, G managed to send multiply flirty texts. Some were just updates from his trip. Some were more suggestive. I think this was even the day when we almost got to have virtual sex before being thwarted. I just know that by that evening, I was VERY aroused. I told Adventurer that we had to "go to bed" early. He gave me a knowing look.

I may have been a bit bossy, but I told him that I needed his tongue between my legs. He told me to lay back and picture being on vacation with G. So I did. After I came, I told A that I needed him inside me. He had slipped two fingers in me, but I said I needed cock. He stood up. Teased my slit for just a second, and then plunged in deep. He smiled down at me as he fucked me and I told him how much I love him.

I'm a very lucky hot wife to be spoiled by two men.
LFA - Spooning, for me it's when going to sleep. My preferred position when snuggled up with the wife. :D :D
- I think all us lurkers prefer an aroused LFA, that's when good things happen. :shock: :lol:
- Not only are you lucky and get lucky, all three of you have horseshoes all over the place for your arrangement to be so (I just can't think of another word with equal weight) blessed. And good on the three of you. :up: :up:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:40 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:35 am

LFA - Spooning, for me it's when going to sleep. My preferred position when snuggled up with the wife. :D :D
- I think all us lurkers prefer an aroused LFA, that's when good things happen. :shock: :lol:
- Not only are you lucky and get lucky, all three of you have horseshoes all over the place for your arrangement to be so (I just can't think of another word with equal weight) blessed. And good on the three of you. :up: :up:
I love spooning while falling asleep as well. Both Adventurer and I tend to read a bit in bed before shutting off the lights. If one of us reads longer than the other, then spooning doesn't work. But if we both are ready to hit the lights at the same time, it is the perfect way to fall asleep.

I also love it as a way to wake up. It is almost always Adventurer who initiates that, but I love the feel of him nestling into me while I'm still half asleep. It is the perfect way to transition from dream land into reality.

As for your other comments, thank you all around. I feel very blessed.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:39 pm

Recently, HerNumber1 shared a post about Farmgirl teasing him in their bedroom after a romp with her boyfriend. She made him kneel on the floor like a good cuck and clean up her boyfriend's cum. She even called her pussy her boyfriend's.

I found the post very inspirational :) I struggle sometimes to tap into my inner cuckoldress. But I wanted to try this.

Adventurer and I are on vacation this week (spring break). There is a 3 hour time zone difference, so we tend to wake up early. This morning, we stayed in bed and let my cuckoldress out.

It started with Adventurer nudging me to say that my boyfriend had texted to say hello. I picked up my phone and said hi back...but I was responding about 15 minutes after G's earlier message. G didn't respond right away.

So I told A that I was going to hold on to my phone to wait for my boyfriend, but he could kneel by the bed and taste how wet I was while I waited.

A happily obliged. Every once in awhile, he'd pop his head up with a question like. "Whose pussy is this?" Or "who are you thinking about right now?"

I'd move my hand to his head, guide him back to my pussy and say, "oh. It's G's pussy. And I can't wait to fuck him. But now, be a good cuck and get back to work".

A's tongue made me cum. Then he slid two fingers in. I pictured G, hard and ready for me, and how it feels when he dives deep. I came again.

Eventually, I needed cock. I asked A to stand. I grabbed his cock with my hand and stroked it a bit. I rubbed him against my slit and told him I needed a cock inside me. My boyfriend was so far away, so he would have to do ;) A eagerly obliged.

Thats when G texted back :)

Adventurer got a few pumps, but then had to pull out and wait. We did mention to G what was going on. I think it made him chuckle. Adventurer sent G a pic of me, naked in bed, texting him.

G said he'd be thinking about that in the shower. He was about to hop in, then breakfast, and catching a plane home. Unfortunately, he didnt have much time to talk. He suggested we cum together in 5 minutes.

G got in the shower. Adventuree resumed his ministrations. He kept his phone nearby to make sure I didn't cum too quickly. After 5 minutes....orgasmic bliss! Plus, I loved knowing that G was stroking himself and thinking about me at the same time.

As for A, he seems to have enjoyed me channeling my inner Farmgirl. And don't worry. He will be rewarded.
Last edited by Lookingforadventure on Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:20 pm

Very nice description LFA. will you be welcoming G home soon or only after your vacay ? Looking forward to hearing about A’s reward(s) :)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:55 pm

Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:39 pm
Recently, HerNumber1 shared a post about Farmgirl teasing him in their bedroom after a romp with her boyfriend. She made him kneel on the floor like a good cuck and clean up her boyfriend's cum. She even called her pussy her boyfriend's.

I found the post very inspirational :) I struggle sometimes to tap into my inner cuckqueen. But I wanted to try this.

Adventurer and I are on vacation this week (spring break). There is a 3 hour time zone difference, so we tend to wake up early. This morning, we stayed in bed and let my cuckqueen out.

It started with Adventurer nudging me to say that my boyfriend had texted to say hello. I picked up my phone and said hi back...but I was responding about 15 minutes after G's earlier message. G didn't respond right away.

So I told A that I was going to hold on to my phone to wait for my boyfriend, but he could kneel by the bed and taste how wet I was while I waited.

A happily obliged. Every once in awhile, he'd pop his head up with a question like. "Whose pussy is this?" Or "who are you thinking about right now?"

I'd move my hand to his head, guide him back to my pussy and say, "oh. It's G's pussy. And I can't wait to fuck him. But now, be a good cuck and get back to work".

A's tongue made me cum. Then he slid two fingers in. I pictured G, hard and ready for me, and how it feels when he dives deep. I came again.

Eventually, I needed cock. I asked A to stand. I grabbed his cock with my hand and stroked it a bit. I rubbed him against my slit and told him I needed a cock inside me. My boyfriend was so far away, so he would have to do ;) A eagerly obliged.

Adventurer got a few pumps, but then had to pull out and wait. We did mention to G what was going on. I think it made him chuckle. Adventurer sent G a pic of me, naked in bed, texting him.

G said he'd be thinking about that in the shower. He was about to hop in, then breakfast, and catching a plane home. Unfortunately, he didnt have much time to talk. He suggested we cum together in 5 minutes.

G got in the shower. Adventuree resumed his ministrations. He kept his phone nearby to make sure I didn't cum too quickly. After 5 minutes....orgasmic bliss! Plus, I loved knowing that G was stroking himself and thinking about me at the same time.

As for A, he seems to have enjoyed me channeling my inner Farmgirl. And don't worry. He will be rewarded.

I like your description :D of how Adventurer only got a "few pumps" and then had to wait while you talked to your boyfriend. Good Cuckoldress!!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:09 pm

LFA has a good mentor- Farmgirl of course. :)

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:08 am

LFA is doing very very well, as is Adventurer…..each day more and more “ improvement “

G

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:42 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:55 pm

I like your description :D of how Adventurer only got a "few pumps" and then had to wait while you talked to your boyfriend. Good Cuckoldress!!
Thank you! High praise indeed, coming from you :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:43 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:09 pm
LFA has a good mentor- Farmgirl of course. :)
I agree. She's the best :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:43 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:08 am
LFA is doing very very well, as is Adventurer…..each day more and more “ improvement “

G
Xoxo xoxo

Thank you. I enjoy the practice....especially with your help.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:45 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:20 pm
Very nice description LFA. will you be welcoming G home soon or only after your vacay ? Looking forward to hearing about A’s reward(s) :)
We have a brief window after I return before G heads out again. We plan to take advantage of that window....in a hotel room, for a prolonged period of time.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:31 pm

Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:45 am
venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:20 pm
We have a brief window after I return before G heads out again. We plan to take advantage of that window....in a hotel room, for a prolonged period of time.
LFA - Too bad they 'corrected' the hotel window issue at Skydome. :( :lol: :lol:

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:25 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:55 pm
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:39 pm

I found the post very inspirational :) I struggle sometimes to tap into my inner cuckqueen. But I wanted to try this.

Adventurer and I are on vacation this week (spring break). There is a 3 hour time zone difference, so we tend to wake up early. This morning, we stayed in bed and let my cuckqueen out.

I fully appreciate and respect LFA's priorities. I do aspire to be a good and proper cuckold for her, and in that moment G was 100% her priority.

You may also be interested in knowing that LFA took further inspiration from you and is no longer allowing me to ejaculate in her pussy.
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:16 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:25 am

I fully appreciate and respect LFA's priorities. I do aspire to be a good and proper cuckold for her, and in that moment G was 100% her priority.

You may also be interested in knowing that LFA took further inspiration from you and is no longer allowing me to ejaculate in her pussy.
Way to go LFA :D
Hats off to you A for being such a supportive husband for LFA in this erotic journey

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:00 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:25 am

I am interested to know that her pussy is reserved for her boyfriend's semen. If a husband isn't fathering children, his semen no longer belongs in there. That is the boyfriend's place to "fill" :D.
I'm semen bonded with my boyfriend as I should be, only his little swimmers are in my body. Is that what you want for your wife as well?

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:49 am

It definitely has appeal to my cuckold side. There is something about her reserving certain acts for her boyfriend that is sexy in a fun naughty way.

We tried blowjobs, but the feel of her mouth is just too good. She kept teasing me, bringing her mouth close to my cock, lightly licking me, looking up and asking if I wanted to go in her mouth. I have a cuckold side, but I don't think I could possibly be blamed for saying yes.

Right now, restricting my semen from her pussy is a temporary thing. LFA and I will have to discuss making it more than that. I take it has been good for you and Hernumber1?

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:18 pm

Wow, the cuckolding direction is very hot! Have you considered allowing A to finish inside LFA only with a condom? My ex and I did several months of bareback denial which was really hot. This was after she gave up hotwifing (she didn’t like how flakey the bulls were else I suspect she would have continued). But also a little added humiliation since I’m snipped.

I would have really enjoyed a dynamic where bareback and cream pies were reserved for her bulls… so only his DNA and swimmers were inside her womb. It really turns me on a lot.

Thx for sharing your adventures!!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:43 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:00 pm

I am interested to know that her pussy is reserved for her boyfriend's semen. If a husband isn't fathering children, his semen no longer belongs in there. That is the boyfriend's place to "fill" :D.
I'm semen bonded with my boyfriend as I should be, only his little swimmers are in my body. Is that what you want for your wife as well?
It is a fun experiment to try. The problem is that I'm a bit of a cum slut. I do love to make my men cum. Adventurer has assured me that he will continue to meet my needs, and that his cum is mine for the taking. I just need to figure out where I want it ;)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:49 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:18 pm
Wow, the cuckolding direction is very hot! Have you considered allowing A to finish inside LFA only with a condom? My ex and I did several months of bareback denial which was really hot. This was after she gave up hotwifing (she didn’t like how flakey the bulls were else I suspect she would have continued). But also a little added humiliation since I’m snipped.

I would have really enjoyed a dynamic where bareback and cream pies were reserved for her bulls… so only his DNA and swimmers were inside her womb. It really turns me on a lot.

Thx for sharing your adventures!!
That's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure it is for me. I don't love condoms. Plus, I really like cum. :)

This new "rule" is an experiment. We will see how it goes. For now, I'm excited about the possibility for cum facials and maybe more anal.

With that said, my boyfriend is heading out on vacation again. In his absence my pussy may get greedy.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:08 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:43 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:00 pm

It is a fun experiment to try. The problem is that I'm a bit of a cum slut. I do love to make my men cum. Adventurer has assured me that he will continue to meet my needs, and that his cum is mine for the taking. I just need to figure out where I want it ;)

I fully understand :D. I love cum in me also, and do allow my Number1 to cum in or on me anywhere except my pussy. Now, don't misunderstand, he gets to fuck my pussy all he wants, he just has to pull out to ejaculate or use his superpowers to forgo ejaculation while in my pussy. The good thing is that he can orgasm that way, without ejaculating.

I got on here to address your wonderful husband when I saw your post, so I'll move over onto him ;) :whip:.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:43 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:49 am
It definitely has appeal to my cuckold side. There is something about her reserving certain acts for her boyfriend that is sexy in a fun naughty way.

We tried blowjobs, but the feel of her mouth is just too good. She kept teasing me, bringing her mouth close to my cock, lightly licking me, looking up and asking if I wanted to go in her mouth. I have a cuckold side, but I don't think I could possibly be blamed for saying yes.

Right now, restricting my semen from her pussy is a temporary thing. LFA and I will have to discuss making it more than that. I take it has been good for you and Hernumber1?

I didn't mean to infer that you are a cuckold, or that you want to head completely in that direction. I get the feeling that you are much like my Number1, a Hotwife husband with a streak of cuckold that needs attention.

You've probably read enough of me to know that I require a level of naughtiness to be a happy content me. You could even say, the naughtier, the better ;).
The Cuckoldress play is a naughty power play for me, and one that I know he wants and even needs at times. When it comes to "more cuck stuff", that's not me nor what I want. I can't humiliate my husband, I couldn't stand it and he would hate it. I actually can't deny him things, in all of it I give him things. And this Cuckoldress part of me is a gift to him for his support of me being me.
I probably am not saying all of this clearly, so when I lose you, ask questions ;) :).
I don't want a cuckold, not in the sense used on OHW, but I do like being his Cuckoldress, Hotwife, Slut, and Whore (along with being those things for my boyfriend).
I guess my denial of allowing him to ejaculate in my pussy is something I see for me as much as for him. There is definitely that mental element of my pussy belonging to Allen, and my Number1 knowing I reinforce it in his mind. It is extremely erotic and Hot for both of us! It is extremely naughty to me! And, I have to be naughty :D.
I do take the position that a husband needs to have skin in the game, so a little healthy fun denial is good for his mindset :twisted:.
Not allowing him to ejaculate in my pussy is something we have done for years ( with brief allowances ). And I believe it has been very good for us, his Cuckold streak and my naughty streak. Maybe, it's more than a "streak" in me :D.

At any rate, we love each other as much as I feel you and LFA love each other, and all of this is to please each other and to grow together.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:25 pm

This is such an interesting conversation. Love the thought processes.

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:11 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:43 pm
Adventurer wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:49 am

I didn't mean to infer that you are a cuckold, or that you want to head completely in that direction. I get the feeling that you are much like my Number1, a Hotwife husband with a streak of cuckold that needs attention.

You've probably read enough of me to know that I require a level of naughtiness to be a happy content me. You could even say, the naughtier, the better ;).
The Cuckoldress play is a naughty power play for me, and one that I know he wants and even needs at times. When it comes to "more cuck stuff", that's not me nor what I want. I can't humiliate my husband, I couldn't stand it and he would hate it. I actually can't deny him things, in all of it I give him things. And this Cuckoldress part of me is a gift to him for his support of me being me.
I probably am not saying all of this clearly, so when I lose you, ask questions ;) :).
I don't want a cuckold, not in the sense used on OHW, but I do like being his Cuckoldress, Hotwife, Slut, and Whore (along with being those things for my boyfriend).
I guess my denial of allowing him to ejaculate in my pussy is something I see for me as much as for him. There is definitely that mental element of my pussy belonging to Allen, and my Number1 knowing I reinforce it in his mind. It is extremely erotic and Hot for both of us! It is extremely naughty to me! And, I have to be naughty :D.
I do take the position that a husband needs to have skin in the game, so a little healthy fun denial is good for his mindset :twisted:.
Not allowing him to ejaculate in my pussy is something we have done for years ( with brief allowances ). And I believe it has been very good for us, his Cuckold streak and my naughty streak. Maybe, it's more than a "streak" in me :D.

At any rate, we love each other as much as I feel you and LFA love each other, and all of this is to please each other and to grow together.
I first wanted to say your naughty streak is awesome and reading about your adventures is deeply sexy.

So much of what you say rings true for me. I also enjoy a level of naughtiness as well as playing with power dynamics (and also the extreme hotness of watching LFA embrace her sexuality in all its glory). I don't consider myself a cuckold - and in fact often deeply enjoy taking on the dominant role - but definitely have a cuckold streak. We have leaned into that streak lately, probably, as you described it, for me to have skin in the game in her relationship with G. I enjoy some humiliation play as part of my cuckold streak. It is not a natural thing for LFA. At all. When she does engage in it, it feels so sexy because I know it is something she is doing for me.

At the same time I'm writing about my cuckold streak, I simultaneously want to tie LFA to the bed, watch her squirm as I attach clamps to her nipples, tease her until she's begging for release, and then make her orgasm over and over until she's lying in a pool of her wetness. And then maybe cover her in my cum because the privilege of cumming in her pussy is reserved for G :oops:.

To me the complexity of sexuality is fascinating. I really appreciate your perspective on it and hearing about your adventures.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:52 am

Adventurer - what a sexy update! Thanks for sharing your thoughts as you explore the complex labels in sex play - cuckold, dominant, submissive, bull, etc. - with LFA and G as willing partners.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:37 am

My husband mentioned that last week I had a hotel date with my boyfriend. I thought I'd share a few details :)

As I wrote previously, G has been away on vacation, and then Adventurer and I also went away. As a result, it had been a few weeks since G and I were able to get together. Since he's heading out again later this week, we really wanted to find a date to see each other before he left. Afterall, a hot wife has needs!!!! Friday was the first day that worked.

As we chatted about the upcoming hotel visit, G suggested that we set up a video call with Adventurer so that he could watch part of it from home. I asked Adventurer what he thought of that ideas and, being the amazing husband he is, his response was, "What do you want?"

He pointed out that he would love to be a fly on the wall and watch G and I together, but he didn't want to intrude on my time with my boyfriend. His response made me smile. I told him I'd pack our tripod and get back to him if I decided to use it.

I arrived at the hotel a few minutes early. It was funny because as I pulled up, I noticed a missed message from G. He had already arrived and had been waiting for about 10 minutes already! I chuckled about our mutual eagerness, and said that I'd go check in, since the room was in my name. I'd text him the number shortly.

Him being early meant that I didn't have a lot of time to set up the tripod or play with the angles. I had intended to call Adventurer before G arrived and do some Audio Visual set up. Instead, I put our tripod on the desk in the room, called Adventurer on What's App and tried to angle it so that it captured the door where G would walk in, and also a corner of the bed. It was a quick set-up, but I think it worked. I told Adventurer that I was going to go check the door to see if G was close by, and he knocked just as I got there!

Adventurer got to watch me kiss G in greeting. I pointed to the tripod and let G know he was being watched. He said hello and proceeded to kiss me again. We moved closer to the camera and Adventurer got to watch G remove my dress and fondle my breasts. He saw G kiss my body and slide his hand into my panties. He watched me cum and then remove my bra. He also saw G pick me up and toss me on the bed!

Sometimes, I'd look over at the camera to see if we were still in view...or to smile at my handsome husband. But mostly I was in the moment and enjoyed reuniting with my boyfriend. G knelt between my legs on the bed and made me cum with his tongue and his fingers. He was still partially dressed, so we swapped places and I helped him remove his pants. Then I took him deep in my mouth. Soon, I begged him to fuck me. He stood, glanced at the camera to make sure the angle was good, and then dove deeply into my pussy.

I'll stop the story there, except to say that the video call was quite extended :) Adventurer got to see quite a bit of action. When G eventually came inside me, I wrapped my legs around him and said something like, "welcome home." He leaned forward to kiss me. I said that I was going to say goodbye to my husband. He said "ok". But he didn't move. I laughed and said that he'd have to leave my pussy so that I could get up. He kissed me one more time and then withdrew with a smile.

I stood. Went over to the tripod and told Adventurer I was going to hang up now. He said that I was sexy and that he loved me. I said I loved him too.

It was our first attempt at incorporating video into our hot wife adventures (At least in this way with G and I together and Adventurer elsewhere). I think it was a success all around.

Oh, and G and I stayed at the hotel and made good use of it for the next few hours too :)