Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:57 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:13 am

Definitely remember the colour of the couch…..it’s been burned in my brain from the beginning.

As for the day, I will say that I was a bit nervous too, this was a big leap for all of us, and I was so glad for the warm welcome !

I was a little early to boot….parked a couple of minutes away and then I pulled in, my first site was LFA’ beaming smile…..that did it !

G
Of course I was smiling! Two men were willing and eager to fulfill all my desires :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:40 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:57 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:13 am

Definitely remember the colour of the couch…..it’s been burned in my brain from the beginning.

As for the day, I will say that I was a bit nervous too, this was a big leap for all of us, and I was so glad for the warm welcome !

I was a little early to boot….parked a couple of minutes away and then I pulled in, my first site was LFA’ beaming smile…..that did it !

G
Of course I was smiling! Two men were willing and eager to fulfill all my desires :)
LFA - With the G Man and the A Man. Amen. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:55 am

I don't have time to write now because I played hooky from work this morning and now need to catch up :twisted:

But I did want to say that I had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day morning with G this morning. I'll try to write up the details soon, but just wanted to share my sated happy glow with you all for now.

XOXOXO Happy Valentine's Day

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:02 pm

Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:55 am
I don't have time to write now because I played hooky from work this morning and now need to catch up :twisted:

But I did want to say that I had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day morning with G this morning. I'll try to write up the details soon, but just wanted to share my sated happy glow with you all for now.

XOXOXO Happy Valentine's Day
LFA - Awesome!! We await an assuredly terrific write up. :cool: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:12 pm

I was lying naked next to G in a hotel bed. We had spent a good hour already exploring each other's bodies. It had included kissing and undressing each other, and then a rather long round of oral sex (me kneeling in front of him on the bed, him kneeling in front of me, us in a 69 position with me on top, 69 lying on our sides, 69 with him on top), and me finally asking him to fuck me.

Which he did. For a long time. The fucking had been slow and sensual, and then hard, and then slow again. Plus, G took the occasional break to go back down on me for another taste.

By the time he came inside me, we were both happily exhausted. So we slid under the sheets to recover.

We exchanged Valentines. His made me laugh. Mine made him smile.

We talked about work and life.

We occasionally gave each other a little kiss. He likes to kiss my forehead while I'm laying with my head in the crook of his shoulder and chest. I like to kiss his chest, or to look up and kiss him lightly on the lips. At one point, I kissed his neck. He told me I was causing a stir, so I let my hand trail down his body to see if that was true.

It was.

My hand stroked him as we kissed. Then he pulled the sheets off and lay with his rigid cock pointing straight up towards the ceiling. He asked me to take what I wanted. I smiled like a kid in a candy shop. I gave his cock a quick kiss, then climbed on top. As I rode him, his hands held my hips. Sometimes he'd thrust up into me as I moved up and down.

"Did you like when I fucked you on your leather couch just like this?" he asked, reminding me of our first sex date in the home that Adventurer and I share.

"I did," I replied. "I liked it a lot. Did you enjoy me grinding on you just like this?"

I demonstrated. He groaned. He asked me to tell him my favorite memory from our Saturday date. I had trouble thinking of one. Partly because my pussy was distracting me with how good it felt being filled by him. Partly because I had many favorite moments.

"I liked you sitting on the leather chair, and how you fondled and sucked my breasts while Adventurer kissed me from behind," I said - half sighing, half speaking. "I liked the spit roast on the coffee table and how good you tasted while I was being fucked."

"Did you like the fuck lick?" he teased.

"Yes!!!!" I moaned, cumming around him as I talked.

We continued with me on top for awhile. Sometimes we'd talk, but more often we were silent. His face was smiling up at me, and I told him he looked really happy. I leaned down to kiss him.

"That's because I AM very happy," he responded, thrusting up into me hard.

He grabbed me by the waist again, and began to fuck up into me. Something about my position, or his, felt especially good. As I came, I felt a pool of pussy cream drip out around him.

"I'm afraid I'm making you very messy," I confessed. He assured me that he liked being messy.

I rode him to a few more orgasms before deciding that I should give the poor man a break. I lifted myself off of him. He made a disappointed sound as his cock left my pussy, but I soon replaced my pussy with my hand.

I slid my fingers around his shaft. It was very creamy with my juices. I began to stroke as I kissed his chest and then his neck. He closed his eyes and lay back. I kissed his cheek and nibbled his ear lobe. I whispered softly in his ear, "I love your cock!"

He moaned. I was on his right side. He lifted his left hand, gripping the pillow behind his head tightly, as his back arched a bit. His eyes were still closed. I continued.

"I love how hard it gets for me," I very softly whisper, right against his ear. "I love the way it fills me and fucks me. It feels so good in my hand. I love how it tastes in my mouth. I can't get enough."

He was groaning and writhing. He said something incoherent into the pillow about how I was going to make him cum.

"I love your cum" I said. Giving his ear one final nibble. "I want it. I want you to cum for me."

He couldn't hold back any more. His cum shot up. It covered my hand and his cock. Some landed on his stomach and chest. I stroked a little bit longer just to make sure that I got it all.

I kissed his cheek.

As he gradually returned to reality, he smiled at me and said, "wow." He kissed me, and I lay back in the nook of his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and reached down to hold my hand.

"That particular hand is a bit sticky," I laughed, pulling my hand back. I let him recover as I hopped out of bed to go wash up a bit.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:40 pm

Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:12 pm
I was lying naked next to G in a hotel bed. We had spent a good hour already exploring each other's bodies. It had included kissing and undressing each other, and then a rather long round of oral sex (me kneeling in front of him on the bed, him kneeling in front of me, us in a 69 position with me on top, 69 lying on our sides, 69 with him on top), and me finally asking him to fuck me.

Which he did. For a long time. The fucking had been slow and sensual, and then hard, and then slow again. Plus, G took the occasional break to go back down on me for another taste.

By the time he came inside me, we were both happily exhausted. So we slid under the sheets to recover.

We exchanged Valentines. His made me laugh. Mine made him smile.

We talked about work and life.

We occasionally gave each other a little kiss. He likes to kiss my forehead while I'm laying with my head in the crook of his shoulder and chest. I like to kiss his chest, or to look up and kiss him lightly on the lips. At one point, I kissed his neck. He told me I was causing a stir, so I let my hand trail down his body to see if that was true.

It was.

My hand stroked him as we kissed. Then he pulled the sheets off and lay with his rigid cock pointing straight up towards the ceiling. He asked me to take what I wanted. I smiled like a kid in a candy shop. I gave his cock a quick kiss, then climbed on top. As I rode him, his hands held my hips. Sometimes he'd thrust up into me as I moved up and down.

"Did you like when I fucked you on your leather couch just like this?" he asked, reminding me of our first sex date in the home that Adventurer and I share.

"I did," I replied. "I liked it a lot. Did you enjoy me grinding on you just like this?"

I demonstrated. He groaned. He asked me to tell him my favorite memory from our Saturday date. I had trouble thinking of one. Partly because my pussy was distracting me with how good it felt being filled by him. Partly because I had many favorite moments.

"I liked you sitting on the leather chair, and how you fondled and sucked my breasts while Adventurer kissed me from behind," I said - half sighing, half speaking. "I liked the spit roast on the coffee table and how good you tasted while I was being fucked."

"Did you like the fuck lick?" he teased.

"Yes!!!!" I moaned, cumming around him as I talked.

We continued with me on top for awhile. Sometimes we'd talk, but more often we were silent. His face was smiling up at me, and I told him he looked really happy. I leaned down to kiss him.

"That's because I AM very happy," he responded, thrusting up into me hard.

He grabbed me by the waist again, and began to fuck up into me. Something about my position, or his, felt especially good. As I came, I felt a pool of pussy cream drip out around him.

"I'm afraid I'm making you very messy," I confessed. He assured me that he liked being messy.

I rode him to a few more orgasms before deciding that I should give the poor man a break. I lifted myself off of him. He made a disappointed sound as his cock left my pussy, but I soon replaced my pussy with my hand.

I slid my fingers around his shaft. It was very creamy with my juices. I began to stroke as I kissed his chest and then his neck. He closed his eyes and lay back. I kissed his cheek and nibbled his ear lobe. I whispered softly in his ear, "I love your cock!"

He moaned. I was on his right side. He lifted his left hand, gripping the pillow behind his head tightly, as his back arched a bit. His eyes were still closed. I continued.

"I love how hard it gets for me," I very softly whisper, right against his ear. "I love the way it fills me and fucks me. It feels so good in my hand. I love how it tastes in my mouth. I can't get enough."

He was groaning and writhing. He said something incoherent into the pillow about how I was going to make him cum.

"I love your cum" I said. Giving his ear one final nibble. "I want it. I want you to cum for me."

He couldn't hold back any more. His cum shot up. It covered my hand and his cock. Some landed on his stomach and chest. I stroked a little bit longer just to make sure that I got it all.

I kissed his cheek.

As he gradually returned to reality, he smiled at me and said, "wow." He kissed me, and I lay back in the nook of his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and reached down to hold my hand.

"That particular hand is a bit sticky," I laughed, pulling my hand back. I let him recover as I hopped out of bed to go wash up a bit.
LFA & G - Writing the book on how to set the standard and raising the bar playing hooky from work on Valentine's Day. :D :D :cool:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:20 pm

What an awesome Valentine’s Day update… ❤️ the details

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:29 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:40 pm
LFA & G - Writing the book on how to set the standard and raising the bar playing hooky from work on Valentine's Day. :D :D :cool:
Well thank you.

Another fun Valentine's Day component is that I had planned to make a special dinner for Adventurer that evening. I had already picked up a bottle of wine and was planning to make a recipe that involved marinated flank steak. The problem was, flank steak turned out to be very difficult to find. The previous day I had been to two grocery stories without success. I told G (under the sheets during one of our recovery periods) about my predicament and that I was going to check out grocery stores near the hotel before returning home. Since the hotel is close to where G lives, he recommended a butcher that he likes. I said that I'd try the grocery store across the street from the hotel first, but the butcher would be my back-up plan.

Hours later, we checked out of the hotel. G walked me to my car and kissed me goodbye. I went to the grocery store...no flank steak! I plugged the name of the butcher into my GPS and drove 9 minutes down the highway. I found the meat shop. It was just off the highway and in a bit of an industrial kind of strip, but was an amazing store! If I didn't have work to get home to, I would have stuck around and shopped further. The staff were really helpful. They offered to marinate my flank steak for me, or score it if I wanted them to. I said I was fine. They wrapped up my order. I paid. I went into the parking lot, and what did I discover? G was there waiting for me :)

He wanted one last kiss before I went home. LOL.

p.s. The steak was delicious. I did a thai marinade and paired the steak with an herb salad, lots of roasted vegetables, and a thai dressing. Adventurer loved it, and wants to go with me to "G's meat shop" the next time we drive by.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:30 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:20 pm
What an awesome Valentine’s Day update… ❤️ the details
Thank you. The date included so many other special moments, but this was the part I was inspired to tell. I loved the dirty talk in his ear as my hand controlled his pleasure. But I also wanted to share a bit of the banter and intimacy as well. It was an amazing day!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am

Sounds like a delicious meal LFA. Adventurer had all his senses sated from the sounds of it :D

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:05 am

Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:29 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:40 pm
LFA & G - Writing the book on how to set the standard and raising the bar playing hooky from work on Valentine's Day.
Well thank you.

Another fun Valentine's Day component is that I had planned to make a special dinner for Adventurer that evening. I had already picked up a bottle of wine and was planning to make a recipe that involved marinated flank steak. The problem was, flank steak turned out to be very difficult to find. The previous day I had been to two grocery stories without success. I told G (under the sheets during one of our recovery periods) about my predicament and that I was going to check out grocery stores near the hotel before returning home. Since the hotel is close to where G lives, he recommended a butcher that he likes. I said that I'd try the grocery store across the street from the hotel first, but the butcher would be my back-up plan.

Hours later, we checked out of the hotel. G walked me to my car and kissed me goodbye. I went to the grocery store...no flank steak! I plugged the name of the butcher into my GPS and drove 9 minutes down the highway. I found the meat shop. It was just off the highway and in a bit of an industrial kind of strip, but was an amazing store! If I didn't have work to get home to, I would have stuck around and shopped further. The staff were really helpful. They offered to marinate my flank steak for me, or score it if I wanted them to. I said I was fine. They wrapped up my order. I paid. I went into the parking lot, and what did I discover? G was there waiting for me :)

He wanted one last kiss before I went home. LOL.

p.s. The steak was delicious. I did a thai marinade and paired the steak with an herb salad, lots of roasted vegetables, and a thai dressing. Adventurer loved it, and wants to go with me to "G's meat shop" the next time we drive by.
LFA - Costco - thou it can be a bit hit and miss.
- One of my favourite types of places to poke around in. You really never know what you might discover. It's like I have told countless people over the years, you absolutely can not judge a restaurant or store by it's outside appearance. Especially when it comes to food. I found some real off the radar gems in strip malls.
- :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Never mind.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:29 am

Seems a bit quiet……it’s not :-)

G

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:55 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:29 am

G
G - :shock:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:53 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:55 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:

G
Hey! I thought I was actually pretty quiet when your fingers were inside me yesterday!!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 am

Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:53 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:55 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:

G
Hey! I thought I was actually pretty quiet when your fingers were inside me yesterday!!!
LFA - :o ;) :lol:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:46 am

LFA now that G has let the cat (pussy? :D) out of the bag we want the deets

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:27 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:46 am
G is abandoning me!

He's going out of town for several weeks, and I wanted to see him before he left. We had a plan to meet up on Saturday, but then life got in the way. We thought we'd need to cancel, but we did manage to find a time that could work for us both. It was intended to be a quick, parking lot kiss. It was that...but I also joined him in his car, and then the kiss led to other things ;)

Yesterday, he let me know that he'd be doing errands near my office. He wondered if I could meet him. I later discovered that his errands were NOWHERE NEAR my office, but I still appreciated him wanting to see me.

I met him in a parking lot near my work. I was early, and decided that I would shimmy my way out of my panties while I was waiting. I was wearing a skirt, so it wasn't as challenging as it sounds. I left my blue, lacy, thong on the passenger seat when I saw G arrive.

He parked next to me, and we both got out of our cars to say hello. It was raining, so we kissed briefly then got into his car. We kissed some more. His hands went roaming. I may have mentioned the fact that my panties were back in my own vehicle. ;)

He got a wicked smile on his face. His fingers found their way up my skirt and discovered how wet I was for him. I told him how badly I wanted his cock to be in me instead. He kissed the side of my neck as he continued to finger me and I was soon trembling in orgasm.

I had teased him that he was going to be having so much fun while he's away that he won't even notice that I'm not there. After the fingering, I glanced down at his lap and saw a tent in his pants. I said, "OK. So maybe you will notice after all." He laughed and said he'd definitely notice...every day!

We talked a bit, and I stroked him through his pants. Then I told him I wanted more.

He pulled his cock out for me so that I could stroke it properly. I said that I still wanted more. What I really wanted was to swing my legs over and straddle him right there on the front seat. Unfortunately, there was a fair bit of traffic driving by on the road, and the occasional car in the parking lot too. I thought that full-on fucking in the front seat of his car would probably be noticeable. I was tempted to try anyway, but opted for self control.

Instead, I smiled at him and then leaned down to take him in my mouth. It was amazing. I love his cock and how it tastes. I love how hard he gets for me and how it hits the back of my throat. I also love that I'm learning to read his body's cues. For both the Saturday and Tuesday blow jobs, I could sense he was going to cum just before he did. I love that.

We stayed and chatted a bit longer. I told him that I'd miss him while he was gone. He said he'd miss me too. Then he said that he had to get going. His "errand" appointment was a dentist visit and it was way across town. LOL. I was not on his way AT ALL. But I loved that I had an extra opportunity to say goodbye. Before I drove back to the office, G watched through his car window as I wiggled my way back into my panties in my driver's seat. LOL. It was quite the feat.

Now my boyfriend withdrawal begins. Adventurer has promised to help me deal with any cravings that come up.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:57 am

Thanks LFA for the wonderful details...
If its not a very long trip and feasible perhaps you can visit him
Afterall someboby has to keep G inline :lol:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:52 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:57 am
LFA - Seconding VC99. Just need A to carry the motion. :lol: :lol:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:57 pm

Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:27 am
venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:46 am
G is abandoning me!

He's going out of town for several weeks, and I wanted to see him before he left. We had a plan to meet up on Saturday, but then life got in the way. We thought we'd need to cancel, but we did manage to find a time that could work for us both. It was intended to be a quick, parking lot kiss. It was that...but I also joined him in his car, and then the kiss led to other things ;)

Yesterday, he let me know that he'd be doing errands near my office. He wondered if I could meet him. I later discovered that his errands were NOWHERE NEAR my office, but I still appreciated him wanting to see me.

I met him in a parking lot near my work. I was early, and decided that I would shimmy my way out of my panties while I was waiting. I was wearing a skirt, so it wasn't as challenging as it sounds. I left my blue, lacy, thong on the passenger seat when I saw G arrive.

He parked next to me, and we both got out of our cars to say hello. It was raining, so we kissed briefly then got into his car. We kissed some more. His hands went roaming. I may have mentioned the fact that my panties were back in my own vehicle. ;)

He got a wicked smile on his face. His fingers found their way up my skirt and discovered how wet I was for him. I told him how badly I wanted his cock to be in me instead. He kissed the side of my neck as he continued to finger me and I was soon trembling in orgasm.

I had teased him that he was going to be having so much fun while he's away that he won't even notice that I'm not there. After the fingering, I glanced down at his lap and saw a tent in his pants. I said, "OK. So maybe you will notice after all." He laughed and said he'd definitely notice...every day!

We talked a bit, and I stroked him through his pants. Then I told him I wanted more.

He pulled his cock out for me so that I could stroke it properly. I said that I still wanted more. What I really wanted was to swing my legs over and straddle him right there on the front seat. Unfortunately, there was a fair bit of traffic driving by on the road, and the occasional car in the parking lot too. I thought that full-on fucking in the front seat of his car would probably be noticeable. I was tempted to try anyway, but opted for self control.

Instead, I smiled at him and then leaned down to take him in my mouth. It was amazing. I love his cock and how it tastes. I love how hard he gets for me and how it hits the back of my throat. I also love that I'm learning to read his body's cues. For both the Saturday and Tuesday blow jobs, I could sense he was going to cum just before he did. I love that.

We stayed and chatted a bit longer. I told him that I'd miss him while he was gone. He said he'd miss me too. Then he said that he had to get going. His "errand" appointment was a dentist visit and it was way across town. LOL. I was not on his way AT ALL. But I loved that I had an extra opportunity to say goodbye. Before I drove back to the office, G watched through his car window as I wiggled my way back into my panties in my driver's seat. LOL. It was quite the feat.

Now my boyfriend withdrawal begins. Adventurer has promised to help me deal with any cravings that come up.
LFA - I think you could have enhanced G's missing you for such a period by leaving said thong discreetly in his passenger seat. Plus he could have taken it with him in a zip lock bag to remember you by your essence. :cool: :D :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:10 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:52 pm
venus-can99 wrote:
LFA - Seconding VC99. Just need A to carry the motion. :lol: :lol:
Adventurer would vote in favour. :)

I should point out that me saying that G was "abandoning me" may have been a bit dramatic. LOL. I am glad he gets this time away. And we did talk about me joining him. He has a couple of trips back-to-back and the first one includes people that don't know about me, so that wouldn't have worked. The second one was a possibility, but then we couldn't make it work. I do know that he wanted me there though.

Currently, the plan is for a visit between his trips and then an overnight hotel date when he gets back.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:26 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:57 pm

LFA - I think you could have enhanced G's missing you for such a period by leaving said thong discreetly in his passenger seat. Plus he could have taken it with him in a zip lock bag to remember you by your essence. :cool: :D :lol:
LOL. That is a great idea. I clearly have a lot to learn yet about being a hot wife. This did not even cross my mind.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:20 am

Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:10 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:52 pm
venus-can99 wrote:
Afterall someboby has to keep G inline
LFA - Seconding VC99. Just need A to carry the motion.

I should point out that me saying that G was "abandoning me" may have been a bit dramatic. LOL. I am glad he gets this time away. And we did talk about me joining him. He has a couple of trips back-to-back and the first one includes people that don't know about me, so that wouldn't have worked. The second one was a possibility, but then we couldn't make it work. I do know that he wanted me there though.

Currently, the plan is for a visit between his trips and then an overnight hotel date when he gets back.
LFA - Great minds.. :D
- I would have thought this might have been an advantage, but of course many unknown circumstances for us virtual lurker types.
- Plan C I guess. :???: :lol:
- Re: the fingering episode. Of course everyone missed the obvious. What was making you so wet was G hitting his "spot". :o :lol: :lol: :roll:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:34 am

Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:10 am

:lol: I dont think anyone elevated to bf status with will "abandon" you...

Good to hear that G wanted you with him... but good that you now have an alternate plan :D

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:12 am

……….has only been 2 days……….yet it feels like forever!

To pass sometime, I had mentioned that I may spend some time on an ask me anything thread……it will be on a new thread.

As for you LFA……get prepared for my homecoming!

G