Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:29 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:17 am
Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:32 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:00 am

A dynamic duo….:-)…I am thinking a “ bat signal “
I think there was once talk of farmgirl and I also joining forces. So maybe instead of a dynamic duo, we are a VHW posse. I think we could be a formidable force.

As for the bat signal, I can't promise to respond to every cry for sexual help....but certain men could definitely just show me a sign, and I'd be there ;)
VHW posse you say…..Oxford definition a large group with a common interest.

Usually formed to find something…..LFA, farmgirl, ms warm wife…..don’t forget about Jane too….

I am going into hiding now ;)

No hiding! I was just thinking of a stamina test ;). Sorta like a stress test :lol:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:29 am

I am sure G will be UP for the challenge :D

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:31 pm

:shock: :twisted: :shock:
:whip:
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:06 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:29 am
I'm not picking on G., but no man can handle that challenge! Several VHW, pussy don't wear out. 🤣

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:31 pm

i'm thinking the guy would have to be pretty young to do that

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:54 am

jane wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:31 pm
You could be very surprised, experience and mindset goes along way, some men gain stamina as they get older….coupled with the fact that you have a beautiful very sexy hot wife in front of you that wants you, gives at least for me a huge desire to please her.

Add to that her desire to please….and it’s explosive!

G

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:57 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:29 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:17 am
Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:32 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:00 am

A dynamic duo….:-)…I am thinking a “ bat signal “
I think there was once talk of farmgirl and I also joining forces. So maybe instead of a dynamic duo, we are a VHW posse. I think we could be a formidable force.

As for the bat signal, I can't promise to respond to every cry for sexual help....but certain men could definitely just show me a sign, and I'd be there ;)
VHW posse you say…..Oxford definition a large group with a common interest.

Usually formed to find something…..LFA, farmgirl, ms warm wife…..don’t forget about Jane too….

I am going into hiding now ;)

No hiding! I was just thinking of a stamina test ;). Sorta like a stress test :lol:
Ok then no hiding, I am in south Florida!

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:05 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:06 pm
venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:29 am
I'm not picking on G., but no man can handle that challenge! Several VHW, pussy don't wear out. 🤣
Hehe……..at this point the posse has at least 4……

G

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:00 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:54 am
jane wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:31 pm
You could be very surprised, experience and mindset goes along way, some men gain stamina as they get older….coupled with the fact that you have a beautiful very sexy hot wife in front of you that wants you, gives at least for me a huge desire to please her.

Add to that her desire to please….and it’s explosive!

G
I can definitely attest to G's stamina having witnessed it quite regularly with LFA. I expect he could also vouch for my willingness to assist😉.
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:06 am

Oh man. You look away from your ohws thread for a few minutes and suddenly your boyfriend is offering to take on four hot wives at once!

I mean, if anyone could do it, he could. ;) And if Adventurer, HerNumber1 and other husbands are willing to assist so that no wife is left lonely at any point, it might just be possible. Lol.

The only thing is that I'm not very good at sharing. :mrgreen:

Maybe my vhw posse can just track down my boyfriend in South Florida and hold him down so I can have my way with him.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

While I await capture, thought I would let everyone know that I have created a ask me anything thread in the misc section.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:14 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm
While I await capture, thought I would let everyone know that I have created a ask me anything thread in the misc section.
Over in G's "Ask me Anything" thread (AMA in the Miscellaneous forum), someone asked if he's monogamous with me. G had a wonderful response and will definitely be getting laid when he returns from his vacation :)

But the question also had me thinking, so I thought I'd share a few random thoughts that have been running through my mind or have been part of conversations with Adventurer.

First: With my husband, Adventurer, I have tried swinging and have given him a hall pass to have sex with other women. I have learned that I don't get any sort of sexual thrill from seeing him with someone else, but I don't mind it either. I enjoy giving him the "gift" of whatever sexual exploration he wants to do. I'd want him to be honest with me about it, but otherwise I'm ok with it. I think this comes from a very deep sense of trust in him and in our relationship. I'm not easily threatened by some other woman.

Second: With other partners, I think that I quite like being their "only". I recognize that this isn't fair, but it is how I feel. I had a dream that G had sex with a female friend while he was on vacation. Subconscious me didn't feel angry about it or jealous, but I woke up thinking "Maybe I'm replaceable and not that special." This is obviously on me, not G. I think that even if he had sex with lots of other people, it wouldn't change how he feels about me. I trust him to be 100% honest with me. I think I could be ok with it...but, for some reason, not having that long history that I have with Adventurer makes it feel different. I would have more self doubt. This is something I will need to work on.

Third: Sir has never promised me monogamy and I have never expected it of him. He has told me that there aren't other women lately...but I think that's mostly been because he's been busy. If previous play partners reached out to him, or someone new reached out, I think he'd be open to it. I've always known that, but liked that I was his one BDSM outlet for right now. It made me feel special. Recently, I've gotten the feeling that he might be talking with someone else too. I could just ask him and he'd tell me, but since we haven't played in person in half a year it seems silly to mention it. I can say that my gut feeling that he's exploring other options makes me less excited about future play times. I wonder if other hot wives feel this way too?

Lastly, I will just share a funny anecdote. Adventurer and I were talking about this and he said something along the lines of, "Well, I can tell you one thing, G is completely smitten with you and committed to you." I responded (while smiling big) with something like, "True. And I don't think he'd actively go out and pursue other options, but if a hot woman came up to him on vacation and propositioned him, I don't think he'd say no". To which Adventurer replied, "Is it bad that I wouldn't either?" LOL

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:35 pm

Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:14 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm
Over in G's "Ask me Anything" thread (AMA in the Miscellaneous forum), someone asked if he's monogamous with me. G had a wonderful response and will definitely be getting laid when he returns from his vacation :)

But the question also had me thinking, so I thought I'd share a few random thoughts that have been running through my mind or have been part of conversations with Adventurer.

First: With my husband, Adventurer, I have tried swinging and have given him a hall pass to have sex with other women. I have learned that I don't get any sort of sexual thrill from seeing him with someone else, but I don't mind it either. I enjoy giving him the "gift" of whatever sexual exploration he wants to do. I'd want him to be honest with me about it, but otherwise I'm ok with it. I think this comes from a very deep sense of trust in him and in our relationship. I'm not easily threatened by some other woman.

Second: With other partners, I think that I quite like being their "only". I recognize that this isn't fair, but it is how I feel. I had a dream that G had sex with a female friend while he was on vacation. Subconscious me didn't feel angry about it or jealous, but I woke up thinking "Maybe I'm replaceable and not that special." This is obviously on me, not G. I think that even if he had sex with lots of other people, it wouldn't change how he feels about me. I trust him to be 100% honest with me. I think I could be ok with it...but, for some reason, not having that long history that I have with Adventurer makes it feel different. I would have more self doubt. This is something I will need to work on.

Third: Sir has never promised me monogamy and I have never expected it of him. He has told me that there aren't other women lately...but I think that's mostly been because he's been busy. If previous play partners reached out to him, or someone new reached out, I think he'd be open to it. I've always known that, but liked that I was his one BDSM outlet for right now. It made me feel special. Recently, I've gotten the feeling that he might be talking with someone else too. I could just ask him and he'd tell me, but since we haven't played in person in half a year it seems silly to mention it. I can say that my gut feeling that he's exploring other options makes me less excited about future play times. I wonder if other hot wives feel this way too?

Lastly, I will just share a funny anecdote. Adventurer and I were talking about this and he said something along the lines of, "Well, I can tell you one thing, G is completely smitten with you and committed to you." I responded (while smiling big) with something like, "True. And I don't think he'd actively go out and pursue other options, but if a hot woman came up to him on vacation and propositioned him, I don't think he'd say no". To which Adventurer replied, "Is it bad that I wouldn't either?" LOL

Many of us enjoy that feeling of being "special". Maybe why having a boyfriend is sooooo good, we're special to more than one man!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:24 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:35 pm

Many of us enjoy that feeling of being "special". Maybe why having a boyfriend is sooooo good, we're special to more than one man!
I'm glad I'm not the only one. And YES, I agree. Having a boyfriend...in addition to an amazing husband...is the best :)

Especially mine!

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:55 pm

This is what I so love about the hotwife dynamic.
The men you love elect to remain monogamous while you don't have or want that option.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:43 am

regular3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:55 pm
The men you love elect to remain monogamous while you don't have or want that option.
Intellectually, it doesn't seem fair to me. But maybe life isn't fair ;)

I can say that what I have now works really well for me.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:25 am

Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:43 am
regular3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:55 pm
Intellectually, it doesn't seem fair to me. But maybe life isn't fair ;)

I can say that what I have now works really well for me.

It didn't make sense to me for years, and still doesn't, But, I love it and our husbands love it, so it has to be right, Right? :lol: :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:33 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:25 am

It didn't make sense to me for years, and still doesn't, But, I love it and our husbands love it, so it has to be right, Right? :lol: :D
100% Agree!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:29 am

I will see G in about 77 hours! Yes, I am counting it down. :D

I've been a bit twitchy with pent up hot wife energy while he's been away. Adventurer has benefited from it, and we've spent a lot of time with me describing to him how much I miss my boyfriend, or the things I hope to do when he gets back. But he's also gotten a lot of stroking, sucking, and fucking.

A couple of days ago, Adventurer suggested that it might be fun if I waited until G got back to have my next orgasm. :o

I'm not sure this is a good idea. Adventurer has been teasing me with his tongue and edging me several times a day. I'm ready to burst.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:50 pm

Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:29 am

I've been a bit twitchy with pent up hot wife energy while he's been away. Adventurer has benefited from it, and we've spent a lot of time with me describing to him how much I miss my boyfriend, or the things I hope to do when he gets back. But he's also gotten a lot of stroking, sucking, and fucking.

A couple of days ago, Adventurer suggested that it might be fun if I waited until G got back to have my next orgasm. :o

I'm not sure this is a good idea. Adventurer has been teasing me with his tongue and edging me several times a day. I'm ready to burst.
LFA - Play with care A is probably out of warranty. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:48 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:50 pm

Lol. So far he has had no complaints. I, on the other hand, am getting a little needy. Today he suggested I wear my remote vibrator while I was doing chores around the house. I was constantly on edge, but no orgasms allowed.

G better be ready for me on Monday!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:28 pm

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:48 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

LFA - Play with care A is probably out of warranty.
Lol. So far he has had no complaints. I, on the other hand, am getting a little needy. Today he suggested I wear my remote vibrator while I was doing chores around the house. I was constantly on edge, but no orgasms allowed.

LFA - So you were busily buzzing around today. :o :lol: :lol:
- I like how A thinks, very much something I would recommend myself. :up: :up:
- :o :D :lol:

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:20 pm

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:48 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

A horny LFA is a very fun LFA :whip:

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:11 am

Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:29 am

And now the countdown clock is down to single digits!

I'm not 100% sure what is driving this but today's overnight visit feels even more special than previous ones. Maybe it's the way LFA and G's relationship has continued to evolve since the last one. Her joy in experiencing all "the feels" may be contagious :D .

Or maybe it's the sexual energy exuded by a beautiful woman denied orgasms but frequently brought to the edge of them :whip:

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:18 am

So how long has supergirl LFA been denied an orgasm?