Wife’s FWB staying 4 days three nights with us

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
stonemtncouple
Player

Wife’s FWB staying 4 days three nights with us

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:39 am

My Hotwife’s long time, 12 years now, Friend With Benefits is flying down to Florida to stay with us in our home for 4 days and three nights.

This will be the longest continuous time they have ever been together in their long term relationship. Since we moved away from him 5 years ago she has opportunity to fuck him once a year now. When we lived near him they fucked once or twice a month for several years, always at his place, usually overnight, and always without me.

Im super excited and anxious.

What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.

Misslindassub
Trainable

Re: Wife’s FWB staying 4 days three nights with us

Unread post by Misslindassub » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:28 am

My wife and I have a few days free soon im hoping to organise one of my wifes favourite old lovers over for a treat for her but with the added offer of giving him the marital bed with her for a Sleepover, I know she'd luv that.
Obviously I'd get to watch cleanup then retire to the couch

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:44 am

Fantastic! Im hopeful that at the very least my Hotwife will come and sit on my face immediately after her FWB has deposited a fresh creampie.
She’s always let me “clean up” in the past after sex with him but Im sure she wiped up before driving 30 min home to me, so not fresh but still erotic as hell!

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:52 am

Pictures from her previous dates with her FWB.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64175&p=1237389#p1237389

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:57 am

stonemtncouple wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:39 am
My Hotwife’s long time, 12 years now, Friend With Benefits is flying down to Florida to stay with us in our home for 4 days and three nights.

This will be the longest continuous time they have ever been together in their long term relationship. Since we moved away from him 5 years ago she has opportunity to fuck him once a year now. When we lived near him they fucked once or twice a month for several years, always at his place, usually overnight, and always without me.

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
All of the above. Except that none of my wife's guys have been relegated to the guest bedroom, all of the above are pretty much the way things are with us. My 34-year-old wife and guests get our bedroom when they stay over and I will most often be in the guest bedroom. We have three cams in the bedroom for me to log on and watch when I want; she has turned off the cams for some who would not know they're being recorded a few times when I'm away on assignment but not if she tells them about the surveillance cams. The only photos I have of her being fucked have been taken from my laptop or home-office desktop as recorded; she won't allow others to photograph her nude.

She has traveled a few days at a time with some. She goes out occasionally with some and recently was overnight camping with one, and is often at others' homes for a few hours or overnight. I share lunches and dinners at times with her and one or another of her men.

I don't think you will go wrong any or all your suggestions. I think it's best to do whatever a wife and her guest prefer without inconveniencing the hsuband.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:02 am

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Much appreciated.
What is the name of the cams you use? Do your have any recommendations? Thanks

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:39 am

Have you asked your lovely wife what her preferences are? Sure you are hoping that she has a wonderful visit with her friend.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:43 am

milehinbi wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:39 am
Have you asked your lovely wife what her preferences are? Sure you are hoping that she has a wonderful visit with her friend.
Yes she’s very excited but is curious as to how he will act in our home. She’s concerned that he will feel very uncomfortable with me being in the same house and may not even want to fuck her.
It will be a different environment than anything they have experienced before.
She would love for him to fuck her every day he’s here and sleep in the same bed together. Im excited and hope this happens too!

Its a very positive development that he’s taking his vacation days to fly down to Tampa from Atlanta and spend it with us. I feel he must want to fuck her. He always has when given the opportunity. I will be sure to make myself scarce while he’s here and give them all the privacy I can short of going to a hotel.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:24 pm

You have a lot of options there if they agree.

If they don't want to allow you in the room while they play, perhaps, as a fall back plan, you can see if they will allow you to set up a video camera in the room they choose to play in (with all parties' agreement though). That way they get their (apparent) privacy and you benefit too.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:05 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:24 pm
You have a lot of options there if they agree.

If they don't want to allow you in the room while they play, perhaps, as a fall back plan, you can see if they will allow you to set up a video camera in the room they choose to play in (with all parties' agreement though). That way they get their (apparent) privacy and you benefit too.
Yes ! Any recommendations on nanny cams or security cams with audio I might use?
Thanks

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:09 pm

We’ve discussed how we would play either in our house or in an Air BnB or some other place. We decided it would be nice for them to have bed room that is “theirs.” If they started to play and she decided she wanted solo time with him, either just fir sex or overnight, she would take them to their room but if they wanted a three some they would go to my room. This would avoid any uncomfortable or awkward questions and her desires would be clear.

starfish1981
Virgin

Unread post by starfish1981 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:11 pm

stonemtncouple wrote:

It seems to me like they like their time alone. If I were in your position I’d sleep in the spare room. Your wife would probably love to feel as though he’s her “man” the next few nights.

Ask her what would be most ideal for her. It’ll be a really hot long weekend for all of you. Even if you’re not totally included.

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:15 am

Why not talk it over with your wife maybe even him too .... there is no reason you could not do somethings you would enjoy and somethings she/they would enjoy and there may even be somethings you all enjoy?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:21 am

How about all of them?

a. Present your wife and lover with the 'menu'.
b. Find which ones work for all three.
c. Plan how you can fit them all into the time available
d. Go for it!

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:16 am

starfish1981 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:11 pm
stonemtncouple wrote:

It seems to me like they like their time alone. If I were in your position I’d sleep in the spare room. Your wife would probably love to feel as though he’s her “man” the next few nights.

Ask her what would be most ideal for her. It’ll be a really hot long weekend for all of you. Even if you’re not totally included.
I think your correct. If after 12 years of the two of them fucking in private during which 8 of those years she was married to me there was ample opportunity to include me or video.
I will stay in the guest room and give them our bedroom and let things happen naturally. He’s not a Bull or even a swinger, he’s just a single confirmed bachelor that my wife enjoys and a friend with benefits.
Back Story:
Thirteen years ago I invited my date, now wife, to swing and she eagerly accepted. We married two years latter and she became a Hotwife. Early in our marriage I asked her who was the best fuck and Bryans name popped up as passionate and fun. I suggested that she get in-touch with him and resume their friendship. All of us met for dinner, discussed our lifestyle, and she was fucking him at his place three days latter and they’ve been FWB ever since.

starfish1981
Virgin

Unread post by starfish1981 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:04 pm

stonemtncouple wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:16 am
starfish1981 wrote:
stonemtncouple wrote:

I think your correct. If after 12 years of the two of them fucking in private during which 8 of those years she was married to me there was ample opportunity to include me or video.
I will stay in the guest room and give them our bedroom and let things happen naturally. He’s not a Bull or even a swinger, he’s just a single confirmed bachelor that my wife enjoys and a friend with benefits.
Back Story:
Thirteen years ago I invited my date, now wife, to swing and she eagerly accepted. We married two years latter and she became a Hotwife. Early in our marriage I asked her who was the best fuck and Bryans name popped up as passionate and fun. I suggested that she get in-touch with him and resume their friendship. All of us met for dinner, discussed our lifestyle, and she was fucking him at his place three days latter and they’ve been FWB ever since.
You’re a good husband. It sounds like he’s providing her with something you can’t. And there’s nothing wrong with that. He just has a way with her body and mind that you don’t. But I’m sure you meet and even exceed her needs in other ways that he couldn’t.

I used to be in a similar situation with my partner and her lover (our friend.) I learned that he provided her with the physical connection that I couldn’t. I was happy to step aside and let them have their alone time. She, nor he would want me getting in their way. They never outright said it but I knew. Once I got to watch them and they did their best to tune me out. I learned my role quickly.

Even the way she looked at him and gave kisses hello and goodbye. I couldn’t compete. It was sad when there affair came to an end.

She seemed content with me after but something was missing for her.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:55 am

starfish1981 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:04 pm
stonemtncouple wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:16 am
starfish1981 wrote:
stonemtncouple wrote:

Back Story:
You’re a good husband. It sounds like he’s providing her with something you can’t. And there’s nothing wrong with that. He just has a way with her body and mind that you don’t. But I’m sure you meet and even exceed her needs in other ways that he couldn’t.

I used to be in a similar situation with my partner and her lover (our friend.) I learned that he provided her with the physical connection that I couldn’t. I was happy to step aside and let them have their alone time. She, nor he would want me getting in their way. They never outright said it but I knew. Once I got to watch them and they did their best to tune me out. I learned my role quickly.

Even the way she looked at him and gave kisses hello and goodbye. I couldn’t compete. It was sad when there affair came to an end.

She seemed content with me after but something was missing for her.
Thanks for sharing. I feel the same way about her reltionship with her FWB. Thats why I encouraged her to reconnect all these years ago. I wanted her to have the best experiences, pleasure and joy.
Plus it turns me on!!!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:34 am

stonemtncouple wrote:

I like Des31’s ending statement…
Des31 wrote: I think it's best to do whatever a wife and her guest prefer without inconveniencing the husband
Of the specific questions and what I’ve read in the thread:

1. Have him sleep in the guest bedroom and your wife can visit stay the night there. If she already thinks it could be awkward for him, that would put him most at ease. If anything, have the visit be as comfortable as possible and if it goes well the first couple of nights, she can always invite him to her bedroom the last night. But, in general, he’s not a Bull but a FWB, he’s likely most comfortable having his own room that is “his space” while in your home.

2. Give them privacy.. again, it’s about making them comfortable. This first visit to your home shouldn’t be about breaking new ground. The new ground is him coming to spend a few days. Let them reconnect in a natural way.

3. Again, I’d give them privacy to reconnect on a personal level in a way that is t just about sex. If they truly do have a FRIENDS-with-benefits relationship, rekindling a friendship is just as important as the sex part. If they only see each other once or twice a year now, it’s likely all about the sex. This time there is more time for them to chill. Doesn’t mean you can’t all do something’s together, but no need to be the third whee all the time. Maybe a welcome dinner or welcome drinks when he gets there and perhaps an ending meal but otherwise, take your wife’s lead.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:32 pm

parklife wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:34 am
stonemtncouple wrote:

I like Des31’s ending statement…
Des31 wrote: I think it's best to do whatever a wife and her guest prefer without inconveniencing the husband
Of the specific questions and what I’ve read in the thread:

1. Have him sleep in the guest bedroom and your wife can visit stay the night there. If she already thinks it could be awkward for him, that would put him most at ease. If anything, have the visit be as comfortable as possible and if it goes well the first couple of nights, she can always invite him to her bedroom the last night. But, in general, he’s not a Bull but a FWB, he’s likely most comfortable having his own room that is “his space” while in your home.

2. Give them privacy.. again, it’s about making them comfortable. This first visit to your home shouldn’t be about breaking new ground. The new ground is him coming to spend a few days. Let them reconnect in a natural way.

3. Again, I’d give them privacy to reconnect on a personal level in a way that is t just about sex. If they truly do have a FRIENDS-with-benefits relationship, rekindling a friendship is just as important as the sex part. If they only see each other once or twice a year now, it’s likely all about the sex. This time there is more time for them to chill. Doesn’t mean you can’t all do something’s together, but no need to be the third whee all the time. Maybe a welcome dinner or welcome drinks when he gets there and perhaps an ending meal but otherwise, take your wife’s lead.
Great advice! I like that idea of giving him his own space and wife joining him or not very nice.
Yes the first night we are taking him to dinner then a Comedy Club here in Sarasota McCurdys. I hope he has a few drinks, loosens up then I will chauffeur them back to our home.
I love the idea of them making out in the back seat while Im driving them.

I’ve had the opportunity to do that once before with her and a alpha Bull in the back seat! She had his cock out and giving him a bj before we were out of the parking lot. Amazingly erotic hearing him tell me how good my wife sucked cock. He said; “Your wife knows how to sux Cock!” “ Thats some good head baby”.
Il never forget hearing those words as I drove them back to his place.

SoBayCuck
Virgin

Unread post by SoBayCuck » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:17 pm

Incredibly jealous of your situation. You must be walking around with a constant hardon thinking about what’s coming. If I were as lucky I would certainly give up the master suite and setup the spare bedroom for myself. If her enjoyment is key then allowing them both to be comfortable as well as setting up the space for more ad hoc interaction would be equally important. As far as your involvement, I think you should let your wife n FB decide what they are comfortable with( but I’m a submissive and like that kind of thing). If you really want to watch or play then simply ask for it or even beg. Maybe even beg him in front of her if your into that. Any way it goes down I’m sure it will be jerk material for years to come so there’s really no downside. Enjoy!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:58 am

I would ask your wife to decide which room she wants to have him stay in. Personally, I would opt to play the gracious host and encourage he have the amenities of the master bedroom while you stay in the guest room. What better way to make him feel at home.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:59 am

Open2it wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:58 am
I would ask your wife to decide which room she wants to have him stay in. Personally, I would opt to play the gracious host and encourage he have the amenities of the master bedroom while you stay in the guest room. What better way to make him feel at home.
Yes, I like that Gracious Host attitude. He’s a Friend With Benefits and its hard for me to believe not a swinger or even knows the lingo of Hotwife Bull etc. He dated my wife when they were both single and she a single Mom with kids would go over to his place every other weekend when the kids were with their dad.
They would do the Netflix and Chill thing have great sex and see each other in two weeks. So he hasn’t even been to a nudist resort.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:22 am

But clearly he knows of your arraignment and he is expecting to stay with you and be intimate with your wife, yeah? He knows you know and are comfortable with it I assume. Doesn’t sound like he’s into the “scene” per se, so you should probably take it easy in the kink aspect.

Again, with it seemingly a slightly more than casual hookup, I think the last thing you want is a master bedroom with reminders of you all over the place…. Your clothes, your stuff in the bathroom, etc….

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:48 am

stonemtncouple wrote:

Well As a Bull myself, I would suggest you express your Ideas to your wife. Giving them the master bed room is a good gesture initially while you listen to them fucking from another bedroom. Try to befriend her lover so he would feel comfortable with you watching while they fuck. see if he would not mind you participating like holding his cock and inserting in her pussy, kissing her and sucking on her nipples as she is being fucked, going out with them in public places where friends and neighbors know that he owns her in front of you like kissing her and putting his had in between her thighs as they are necking right in front of you, bringing them drinks and watching them make out on the dance floor. all of this would show that you are subservient to their pleasures.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:35 pm

brutay2 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:48 am
stonemtncouple wrote:

Well As a Bull myself, I would suggest you express your Ideas to your wife. Giving them the master bed room is a good gesture initially while you listen to them fucking from another bedroom. Try to befriend her lover so he would feel comfortable with you watching while they fuck. see if he would not mind you participating like holding his cock and inserting in her pussy, kissing her and sucking on her nipples as she is being fucked, going out with them in public places where friends and neighbors know that he owns her in front of you like kissing her and putting his had in between her thighs as they are necking right in front of you, bringing them drinks and watching them make out on the dance floor. all of this would show that you are subservient to their pleasures.
Great ideas if only I was subservient.
I think we will all have a great time no doubt ! My wife will make him feel like a stud. She will probably have his cock in her mouth in the drive home from the airport! At least I hope so! I hope to do a lot of the chauffeur work for them during his visit.