Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
KarrieKraves
Experienced

Re: Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:03 pm

Like GenerallySpeaking identified above, I too am curious about the belly chain. Was it broken or damaged when Sherrie “ripped” it off. Did she put it back on when she went to Geoff the next time. If not how did she explain its absence to him. Was she punished for removing it.

Also do you see her action here as I do, in that at the moment she “ripped” the chain off, (although she obviously did meet with him again) in her own head the decision to bring the relationship to an ultimate end was made.

I know so %$#@*^ many questions.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:55 pm

GenerallySpeaking wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:41 pm
Did Sherry ever wear the body chain again?
KarrieKraves wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:03 pm
Like GenerallySpeaking identified above, I too am curious about the belly chain. Was it broken or damaged when Sherrie “ripped” it off. Did she put it back on when she went to Geoff the next time. If not how did she explain its absence to him. Was she punished for removing it.

Also do you see her action here as I do, in that at the moment she “ripped” the chain off, (although she obviously did meet with him again) in her own head the decision to bring the relationship to an ultimate end was made.

I know so %$#@*^ many questions.
Yes. Her belly chain was back in place the following morning. I don't think I said she ripped it off, exactly. She took it off in an emotional temper and threw it on the floor.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:29 am

Hi J,

Once again thank you for posting the latest chapter in your story.

Are you able to tell us any more about how you felt at the demise of S and G relationship? I kinda get the sense of relief in how you’ve told it???
I am a little surprised that their relationship appears to have slowly withered. Particularly since S seemed to be well and truly enthralled at G’s domination of her. I had expected. that there might have been single event that brought it to a close.

Do you have any insights to share as to why it ended? Do you think that G instigated it or did S have more of a hand in ending things?

TC

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:02 am

Over the years, at work and at home, I’ve often had to cover for Sherrie when she’s been absent while indulging in scandalous behaviour. She’s arrived late and breathless at business meetings and family occasions, and most times we can obscure reality by putting it down to busy schedules not quite aligning. A particularly blatant example in her final few months under Geoff’s regime springs to mind. It occurs while her sister Marie, with her husband Matt, and their two daughters are visiting us for a rare long weekend. Given the distance involved since our move north, it can be months between the sisters seeing each other and, when they do, it’s more often if Sherrie is down south to do with the business, and she’s fitting in a brief visit to our old stamping grounds.

Having her family around has been an enjoyable interlude for everyone. They love our location on the edge of the national park, but they are going to be leaving early on the Tuesday morning to travel home. We arrange a family meal at a local restaurant at 6pm on the Monday to mark the occasion, but a little after 4.30 that afternoon, Sherrie, who is already kitted out for the restaurant in a pretty red knee length dress, comes scurrying into my office and hands me her phone to look at a text from a few minutes ago:

G: Get your arse over here for 5, girl, and I strongly suggest you brace yourself for the cane.

She’s wide eyed and in a bit of a panic.

S: We’ve got the meal with Marie! Will you go and meet them and I’ll be as quick as I can?

I have to laugh at my emancipated woman flapping around in her high agitation at this command from her Master.

J: Will you be able to sit down when you get there? It doesn’t occur to you to tell him no for once? You said yourself that it’s winding down.

S: Christ no! I’m not ready to kill it stone dead which is what would happen. You know he doesn’t do “no” where I’m concerned! I will be quick, I promise!

I watch her type her subservient reply to him.

S(to G): On my way, Master.

S(to me): Sorry, babe. You keep them entertained. Tell them I’m stuck here on a tricky call, and I’ll be there as soon as I possibly can. Love you forever!

She’s still talking as she hurries out of the office, distracted, knocked for six. Her face is almost as red as her dress which now features her erect nipples poking through it. She’s frantic to get to him; that complex mixture of fear and excitement that fuels her submission to him has possessed her once more.

The scene moves on to the restaurant where I’m holding court with her folks after conveying Sherrie’s profuse apologies for having to take an unexpected and important transatlantic call. We’ve had drinks, starters, and we’re half way through the main course when Sherrie comes running into the room at 10 to 7. I can see that she’s made brief though strenuous efforts to appear calm and composed, but she is still looking hot as hell and flushed as she takes her seat beside me. It’s very hard to hide that freshly fucked look, especially on Sherrie. She always wears it very much on her sleeve.

S(to the gathered company): I am sooo sorry, everyone. That session just went on and on.

I make a point of raising my eyebrows at her as she says “that session just went on and on”. She gets my interpretation of her words, and looks away from me instantly, avoiding engagement.

S: I must look an awful mess because it’s been such a rush.

Of course, everyone shrugs it away and we tell her she looks fine and the delay can’t be helped.

S(whispers in my ear): My arse is a sheet of pain, the bastard kept my bra and knickers because they don’t meet his regulation style, and I don’t have any spares in this clutch bag. I’m full of you know what, and I have a wad of toilet tissues jammed up between the lips. Just hoping to God I don’t leak through onto this thin dress. He delayed me on purpose. I told him why I had to get away, but he wouldn’t let me go!

I have an instant hard on at her words, and as if she knows about it instinctively, she slyly slides her hand under the tablecloth and into my groin to check I’m feeling the way she suspects I’m feeling. She always says she likes the reassurance that I approve of her being bad. Meanwhile, I’m noticing her now braless nipples are still quite erect through the close-fitting bodice which is also sheer, though thankfully not quite see-through. I know that humiliation arouses her, and I start to wonder if her tits are going to perform their classic nipple sausage exhibition for her family because of her erotically inspired embarrassing predicament. That might be fun. Although it’s a completely different situation to that long ago Damien night, it certainly brings back the memory in stark relief.

I can see Matt, the brother in law, weighing her breasts up already. They’re jiggling nicely every time she moves, and he’s definitely sussed out that she’s braless. I do enjoy the way Matt looks at Sherrie. I always have done, and I often catch him at it before he quickly averts his gaze. Marie’s quite a few years older, and they were already married with their first kid when Sherrie and I started dating. Sherrie once confided in me that even as a younger teenage virgin, she loved the effect she had on her sister’s boyfriend and, young as she was, she would tease him by the way she dressed and how she acted around him, playfully hugging him, tickling him, sitting on his knee and the like. She said that when she was 15 she was already taller than Marie, but much slimmer, shapelier, and with bigger tits. Sherrie smiled when she said that Marie tried to keep her away from Matt as much as she could, but she admitted that she was a total little bitch at the time, who was just finding her way around her fascination with the reactions she provoked in the opposite sex. It’s easy to see why he would be distracted by Sherrie despite her being trebly forbidden to him by the law, his girlfriend and her father!

Although it’s clear from one glance facially that the two women are sisters, it’s even more cruelly obvious that when the gene pool was being distributed, Sherrie got the brains, the height, the beauty, the slim, yet hourglass shaped body to die for and, I’m pretty sure, all of the crazy libido. Marie got a relatively shapeless body onto which she has piled additional pounds over the years, no tits to speak of, and a hundred percent of the mumsiness. I’m not being gratuitously mean to Marie, I’m just telling it like it is. She’s a very nice person, a wonderful mum and she and Matt seem really happy together with their young family. Nonetheless, I often see it writ large in Matt’s eyes as he watches her, that he would dearly love to screw the arse off his young sister in law because she is a fresher, red hot version of his comparatively plain and quite obese wife. He’s probably been wanking off for nearly twenty years recalling feeling the irresistible force of Sherrie “innocently” sitting her pert curvy little butt in his lap, her endless legs stretching from out of her tiny running shorts along the sofa to her dainty bare feet, her lustrous long red hair draped cutely over those newly post-pubescent big tits with nipples poking through her tight tee shirt, and her huge brown eyes looking appealingly into his with just a hint of her developing mischievous girlie promise. Poor sod! Of course, Marie and Matt would have been privy via her mum to Sherrie’s meltdown the time she left me and went running back home which all adds to the mystique and their interest in little sister’s life and times. If only they knew the half of it.

Back from my musings to the here and now, Sherrie skips starters and she’s gobbling her way through a light main course washed down by a glass of wine to try to catch up with the rest of us.

I decide it’s time to stir things up a little and I whisper in her ear:

J: Matt is watching your every move. Your tits bobbling and your Damien nipple show.

I sit back and watch her go redder in the face again as her nipples grow some more.

We get through the rest of the meal. In the end, I think we both try to calm it a bit and not think too much about my raging erection and her with a cunt full of Geoff. Matt’s eyes are still out on stalks, but it isn’t being fair to our guests for us to be mutually absorbed with our crazy kinks in front of them! But later on when the party is over, and we’ve all gone to bed, I finally get her alone to talk:

J(laughing again at my beloved): That was all a bit hairy!

S: Just a bit. Like I said, he was a total bastard tonight.

J: Isn’t he always? Isn’t that what floats your boat?

S: I committed the sin of walking into his house and saying I couldn’t stay long. Big mistake!

G(to S): I’m sorry. Have you forgotten everything you learned here? I decide how long you stay and when you are dismissed.

S(to G): It’s just that I’m out for a meal at six with my sister and her family, and they leave in the morning, Master.

G: And this is my problem because?

J: You could have just told him you were leaving.

S(to me): How long have you been familiar with this relationship? You know that simply can’t happen with this dynamic.

S(to G): It’s not a problem, Master. I just can’t stay too long.

G: Take the dress off.

S(to me): I was glad to do that. I didn’t want it messed up. I had the matching red underwear set on, so of course it was too raunchy for his standards.

G: Those off too, and don’t wear brief underwear like this again. You should know better! Get out to the gym, kneel and adopt the position. I think you need to be reminded of your subordinate status.

S(to me): So I went out the back naked, and into the gym. I knelt down, bowing my head, like he said. Then he comes in and decides I’m doing a full hour’s fitness training because I’m probably going to eat a load of rubbish at the restaurant. He was still making it clear he wasn’t at all happy at my presumption in telling him I hadn’t got long to spend with him. It isn’t my place to set limits to him. He made me run on the treadmill without a bra as a penance, and it was bloody uncomfortable. He made me do rowing machine, weights, bike. The whole lot, then extras too. Push ups, touching toes, star jumps, and by now it’s turned six, I’m knackered, and I’m wondering how long it’s going on for.

G: In there, and face down along the horse.

S(to me): I gave him this sort of pleading look, but I should know better by now. It got no response; didn’t move him at all. So next thing I’m over the vaulting horse and he’s taken his belt off and he’s whacking my arse with it. It stung, he was really laying into me, then he followed it up with three from the cane, right where I sit. When he stopped, he pulled a mat out and lay down on it. Unzips himself and pulls his cock out.

G: OK. Reward time. Not that you deserve it today. Come and squat. Take what you know you need.

S(to me): So after the workout, and the beating, he makes me take him in the most strenuous way while he lies on his back. All the stretching, all the pain, but finally the shattering orgasm. The process took nearly another 20 minutes. I’ve never watched the clock so much while I was doing it! As I got my breath back, I gave him my most pleading eyes again, and finally he relented.

G: OK. I suppose.

S(to G): Can I please take a quick shower, Sir?

G: I’m just too soft with you. Go on!

S(to me): So I’m rushing under the shower, trying to keep my hair out of it, but wondering if my hair is going to be all sweaty and not look OK without being washed. Fucking nightmare. Meanwhile he’s come the usual bucketful in me, and it’s running down my leg, so I tried to squelch as much out as I could and washed it away in the shower. By the time I came out of the cubicle, he’d disappeared, so I towelled myself dry and made my way back to the house to find my clothes. As soon as I got to the kitchen, he threw my dress at me.

S(to G): May I have my underwear please, Sir?

G: No. I’m keeping them. I’ve told you that you can’t wear stuff like that anyway, so you won’t be needing it again.

S(to G): Oh, please, Master. I’m heading straight for the restaurant. I can’t go without underwear. Please!

G: You should have thought of that before you flouted my dress code.

He has a huge collection of her underwear from over the years. Probably has more of her knickers than she has now! He could definitely open a shop.

S(to me): I gave him my little girl lost look, but it was no use begging, and I was wasting even more time. He was laughing at me, so I left his place with just my dress and jacket on and drove like a bat out of hell. I had my one and only tissue between my legs in the car; I was willing it to hold out, and it just about got me to the restaurant toilet where I could grab a handful of tissues and put them between the lips to catch any more that leaked out. I had to keep my legs pressed together all the time to hold the tissue in place. If that lot had got onto that thin dress, I’d have been sitting on a wet patch on the seat all evening.

I’m enchanted with her story, just like I always am when she’s been naughty.

J: I love you so much sweetheart. What wonderful times we have. Even your sister visiting turns into a sex carnival.

Sherrie finally laughs at the funny side of tonight, and the absurdity of my remark.

S: It’s hard to imagine Marie starring in a sex carnival to be fair.

The sisters genuinely love each other and would always stand each other’s corner if push came to shove, but there was this defensiveness in Marie from very early on towards Sherrie’s burgeoning attractiveness to men even as a kid. Being the younger sibling, and having something to prove, Sherrie always took up the challenge and enjoyed besting her older sister in that department. She was the one with all the magic.

J: You definitely have a point there, but you’re hot enough for both of you. When I was sitting in the restaurant making your apologies, the thoughts of what you were doing at the time were driving me crazy; absolutely nuts.

S: Yeah, you love it, you pervert! Especially when I’m suffering!

J: Haaa. Pot, kettle… You were the one out there loving actually doing it!

We snuggle in close, arms around each other, and chuckle together at the deliciously awful secret taboos we share. I put my hand between her legs as she grabs my hard cock. She’s very wet, but I know very well that the state of her sex is a joint effort between her and Geoff just a few hours ago. She’s familiarly full of him.

J: Fuck. The way Matt was looking at your shocking nipple show. I wonder if he suspected you’d been up to no good. Your appearance screamed out ‘freshly fucked’. He knew you were braless and he would so love to fuck you!

S(giggles wickedly): No change there then! He’s wanted me since I was 14! Would you like me to fuck him, babe?

She testing me; goofing around. I’m absolutely sure she wouldn’t seduce her sister’s husband.

J: Well if it’s my cock talking, of course I would, but in the real world, no. Too complicated. It’s nice to have him forever goggle-eyed at you while he’s thinking ‘what if?’ I’d kind of like him to know what you get up to, though. You know, so you seem even wilder to him.

She laughs at my customary creative weirdness that she shares in any case.

S: So how would that work in your fantasy world? It wouldn’t hurt your manly pride if Matt knew I wasn’t faithful to you?

I love the way she always wants to entertain and analyse my craziness, but then I do the same for her all the time, don’t I?

J: God no! I’m secure enough in my masculinity not to worry about shit like that. I must be, mustn’t I? Who cares what anyone else thinks? I’m proud of you for being exactly who you are, not for being my little faithful woman.

S: And I love you for that, babe.

J: I’ll admit that I’ve sometimes entertained the thought that you could tell Marie you have a secret lover just for the variety in sex, swearing her to secrecy, then she would surely tell him, and I just know he would be hugely impressed. He would see you through new, even hotter, eyes!

S: Oh fuck, John. That’s a wild, obscene suggestion. But I’m not sure you know my beloved sister as well as you think you do.

J: Enlighten me then.

S: The Matt part of it is hot, I grant you. I’ve always loved winding him up, as you well know. And I honestly wouldn’t mind him knowing and having that notoriety with him. That’d be exciting, and I’d have fun with it. But if I told Marie, the very last thing she would do would be to tell him. For some reason, she was always wary about me wanting to steal him from her. I never fucking did, obviously. It’s down to her insecurity. She’s welcome to him, but for that reason she wouldn’t tell him, even now.

J: Hmmm. Yes. I follow the reasoning. You have such a devious mind.

S: I’m a woman, and I know how other women think! But what the snitchy cow would do, she’d run straight to Mum and tell her. I could cope with that, wouldn’t bother me one way or the other, and it wouldn’t devastate Mum too much, I don’t think. She’d probably tell me off and warn me I risked losing you, but then it would get to Dad, and that’s a hard red line. I couldn’t bear my Dad knowing. It would hurt him so much if he thought I was so bad. I can imagine the hurt in his eyes already just thinking about it. He’d be so disappointed. He’d be devastated.

J: Well you always cultivate your blessed little angel image with him.

S: I like him to see me that way, ever since I was a little kid. So although it’s a hot idea to wind Matt up more, it can’t happen for that reason.

We finally need to get down to some exquisite fucking, although she asks me to go a little carefully because of the wear and tear inflicted on her lower reaches earlier on by Geoff’s belt, cane and his fat cock. As usual, she turns to the drawer at her side of the bed, extracts a condom and makes a big drama out of putting it on me so that I’m suitably barriered as I enter her cunt full of Geoff. The evil smirk is on parade. Talking about teasing Matt has brought out her wicked streak even more, it seems.

S: It never gets old that he gets me bare and you get the inside of a condom. I know it excites you. It sends me through the roof. Maybe I should deny you again. No sex at all. Maybe not even any teasing or oral this time. No seeing me naked. Or even in underwear this time. Maybe separate bedrooms all the time!

She chuckles. I’m actually tempted to continue the conversation along those lines, but my brain tells my cock to get down.

J: Fuck off!

S: You know you loved me dangling you on a string like that.

Sloppy seconds it is then, because she’s not regained her usual tightness yet. We keep the noise lower than usual too, in deference to the relatives and their early start. Despite Matt feverishly devouring Sherrie’s assets with his eyes all evening, we think it unlikely that he and Marie are similarly engaged right now. If only they could have heard our conversation, the wild subject matter, and how they featured in it.

The next morning we feed them all breakfast and they hit the road around 8am. I hug the whole family and stand back to watch Sherrie do the same. The nieces get a kiss first from her as she squats down to their height, and then she gives Marie a quickie before they all get into the car. Matt’s driving so he’s last in. Sherrie takes him in her arms in front of the car and pulls him tightly in to her. I have to indulge in a wry smile as she kisses him and rests her chin affectionately on his shoulder, hanging on to him in the process for longer than she did any of the three females with her big tits pressed up against his light shirt. I know exactly what she is doing. She’s having great sport watching Marie’s face through the windscreen as she suffers her long dreaded spectacle of my beautiful Sherrie manhandling her husband while he enthusiastically laps it up. Sisterly love, eh? After she finally puts him down she gives me a smirk and a massive wink, blindside to their car.

As they pull out onto the road:

J: You little shit, and he was hanging on as much as you were. She’ll give him hell for that later.

She can’t help the evil grin.

S: Yeah. I know.
Last edited by john jasson on Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:10 pm

Sisters.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:06 am

john jasson wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:02 am
Over the years, at work and at home, I’ve often had to cover for Sherrie when she’s been absent while indulging in scandalous behaviour. She’s arrived late and breathless at business meetings and family occasions, and most times we can obscure reality by putting it down to busy schedules not quite aligning. A particularly blatant example in her final few months under Geoff’s regime springs to mind. It occurs while her sister Marie, with her husband Matt, and their two daughters are visiting us for a rare long weekend. Given the distance involved since our move north, it can be months between the sisters seeing each other and, when they do, it’s more often if Sherrie is down south to do with the business, and she’s fitting in a brief visit to our old stamping grounds.

Having her family around has been an enjoyable interlude for everyone. They love our location on the edge of the national park, but they are going to be leaving early on the Tuesday morning to travel home. We arrange a family meal at a local restaurant at 6pm on the Monday to mark the occasion, but a little after 4.30 that afternoon, Sherrie, who is already kitted out for the restaurant in a pretty red knee length dress, comes scurrying into my office and hands me her phone to look at a text from a few minutes ago:

G: Get your arse over here for 5, girl, and I strongly suggest you brace yourself for the cane.

She’s wide eyed and in a bit of a panic.

S: We’ve got the meal with Marie! Will you go and meet them and I’ll be as quick as I can?

I have to laugh at my emancipated woman flapping around in her high agitation at this command from her Master.

J: Will you be able to sit down when you get there? It doesn’t occur to you to tell him no for once? You said yourself that it’s winding down.

S: Christ no! I’m not ready to kill it stone dead which is what would happen. You know he doesn’t do “no” where I’m concerned! I will be quick, I promise!

I watch her type her subservient reply to him.

S(to G): On my way, Master.

S(to me): Sorry, babe. You keep them entertained. Tell them I’m stuck here on a tricky call, and I’ll be there as soon as I possibly can. Love you forever!

She’s still talking as she hurries out of the office, distracted, knocked for six. Her face is almost as red as her dress which now features her erect nipples poking through it. She’s frantic to get to him; that complex mixture of fear and excitement that fuels her submission to him has possessed her once more.

The scene moves on to the restaurant where I’m holding court with her folks after conveying Sherrie’s profuse apologies for having to take an unexpected and important transatlantic call. We’ve had drinks, starters, and we’re half way through the main course when Sherrie comes running into the room at 10 to 7. I can see that she’s made brief though strenuous efforts to appear calm and composed, but she is still looking hot as hell and flushed as she takes her seat beside me. It’s very hard to hide that freshly fucked look, especially on Sherrie. She always wears it very much on her sleeve.

S(to the gathered company): I am sooo sorry, everyone. That session just went on and on.

I make a point of raising my eyebrows at her as she says “that session just went on and on”. She gets my interpretation of her words, and looks away from me instantly, avoiding engagement.

S: I must look an awful mess because it’s been such a rush.

Of course, everyone shrugs it away and we tell her she looks fine and the delay can’t be helped.

S(whispers in my ear): My arse is a sheet of pain, the bastard kept my bra and knickers because they don’t meet his regulation style, and I don’t have any spares in this clutch bag. I’m full of you know what, and I have a wad of toilet tissues jammed up between the lips. Just hoping to God I don’t leak through onto this thin dress. He delayed me on purpose. I told him why I had to get away, but he wouldn’t let me go!

I have an instant hard on at her words, and as if she knows about it instinctively, she slyly slides her hand under the tablecloth and into my groin to check I’m feeling the way she suspects I’m feeling. She always says she likes the reassurance that I approve of her being bad. Meanwhile, I’m noticing her now braless nipples are still quite erect through the close-fitting bodice which is also sheer, though thankfully not quite see-through. I know that humiliation arouses her, and I start to wonder if her tits are going to perform their classic nipple sausage exhibition for her family because of her erotically inspired embarrassing predicament. That might be fun. Although it’s a completely different situation to that long ago Damien night, it certainly brings back the memory in stark relief.

I can see Matt, the brother in law, weighing her breasts up already. They’re jiggling nicely every time she moves, and he’s definitely sussed out that she’s braless. I do enjoy the way Matt looks at Sherrie. I always have done, and I often catch him at it before he quickly averts his gaze. Marie’s quite a few years older, and they were already married with their first kid when Sherrie and I started dating. Sherrie once confided in me that even as a younger teenage virgin, she loved the effect she had on her sister’s boyfriend and, young as she was, she would tease him by the way she dressed and how she acted around him, playfully hugging him, tickling him, sitting on his knee and the like. She said that when she was 15 she was already taller than Marie, but much slimmer, shapelier, and with bigger tits. Sherrie smiled when she said that Marie tried to keep her away from Matt as much as she could, but she admitted that she was a total little bitch at the time, who was just finding her way around her fascination with the reactions she provoked in the opposite sex. It’s easy to see why he would be distracted by Sherrie despite her being trebly forbidden to him by the law, his girlfriend and her father!

Although it’s clear from one glance facially that the two women are sisters, it’s even more cruelly obvious that when the gene pool was being distributed, Sherrie got the brains, the height, the beauty, the slim, yet hourglass shaped body to die for and, I’m pretty sure, all of the crazy libido. Marie got a relatively shapeless body onto which she has piled additional pounds over the years, no tits to speak of, and a hundred percent of the mumsiness. I’m not being gratuitously mean to Marie, I’m just telling it like it is. She’s a very nice person, a wonderful mum and she and Matt seem really happy together with their young family. Nonetheless, I often see it writ large in Matt’s eyes as he watches her, that he would dearly love to screw the arse off his young sister in law because she is a fresher, red hot version of his comparatively plain and quite obese wife. He’s probably been wanking off for nearly twenty years recalling feeling the irresistible force of Sherrie “innocently” sitting her pert curvy little butt in his lap, her endless legs stretching from out of her tiny running shorts along the sofa to her dainty bare feet, her lustrous long red hair draped cutely over those newly post-pubescent big tits with nipples poking through her tight tee shirt, and her huge brown eyes looking appealingly into his with just a hint of her developing mischievous girlie promise. Poor sod! Of course, Marie and Matt would have been privy via her mum to Sherrie’s meltdown the time she left me and went running back home which all adds to the mystique and their interest in little sister’s life and times. If only they knew the half of it.

Back from my musings to the here and now, Sherrie skips starters and she’s gobbling her way through a light main course washed down by a glass of wine to try to catch up with the rest of us.

I decide it’s time to stir things up a little and I whisper in her ear:

J: Matt is watching your every move. Your tits bobbling and your Damien nipple show.

I sit back and watch her go redder in the face again as her nipples grow some more.

We get through the rest of the meal. In the end, I think we both try to calm it a bit and not think too much about my raging erection and her with a cunt full of Geoff. Matt’s eyes are still out on stalks, but it isn’t being fair to our guests for us to be mutually absorbed with our crazy kinks in front of them! But later on when the party is over, and we’ve all gone to bed, I finally get her alone to talk:

J(laughing again at my beloved): That was all a bit hairy!

S: Just a bit. Like I said, he was a total bastard tonight.

J: Isn’t he always? Isn’t that what floats your boat?

S: I committed the sin of walking into his house and saying I couldn’t stay long. Big mistake!

G(to S): I’m sorry. Have you forgotten everything you learned here? I decide how long you stay and when you are dismissed.

S(to G): It’s just that I’m out for a meal at six with my sister and her family, and they leave in the morning, Master.

G: And this is my problem because?

J: You could have just told him you were leaving.

S(to me): How long have you been familiar with this relationship? You know that simply can’t happen with this dynamic.

S(to G): It’s not a problem, Master. I just can’t stay too long.

G: Take the dress off.

S(to me): I was glad to do that. I didn’t want it messed up. I had the matching red underwear set on, so of course it was too raunchy for his standards.

G: Those off too, and don’t wear brief underwear like this again. You should know better! Get out to the gym, kneel and adopt the position. I think you need to be reminded of your subordinate status.

S(to me): So I went out the back naked, and into the gym. I knelt down, bowing my head, like he said. Then he comes in and decides I’m doing a full hour’s fitness training because I’m probably going to eat a load of rubbish at the restaurant. He was still making it clear he wasn’t at all happy at my presumption in telling him I hadn’t got long to spend with him. It isn’t my place to set limits to him. He made me run on the treadmill without a bra as a penance, and it was bloody uncomfortable. He made me do rowing machine, weights, bike. The whole lot, then extras too. Push ups, touching toes, star jumps, and by now it’s turned six, I’m knackered, and I’m wondering how long it’s going on for.

G: In there, and face down along the horse.

S(to me): I gave him this sort of pleading look, but I should know better by now. It got no response; didn’t move him at all. So next thing I’m over the vaulting horse and he’s taken his belt off and he’s whacking my arse with it. It stung, he was really laying into me, then he followed it up with three from the cane, right where I sit. When he stopped, he pulled a mat out and lay down on it. Unzips himself and pulls his cock out.

G: OK. Reward time. Not that you deserve it today. Come and squat. Take what you know you need.

S(to me): So after the workout, and the beating, he makes me take him in the most strenuous way while he lies on his back. All the stretching, all the pain, but finally the shattering orgasm. The process took nearly another 20 minutes. I’ve never watched the clock so much while I was doing it! As I got my breath back, I gave him my most pleading eyes again, and finally he relented.

G: OK. I suppose.

S(to G): Can I please take a quick shower, Sir?

G: I’m just too soft with you. Go on!

S(to me): So I’m rushing under the shower, trying to keep my hair out of it, but wondering if my hair is going to be all sweaty and not look OK without being washed. Fucking nightmare. Meanwhile he’s come the usual bucketful in me, and it’s running down my leg, so I tried to squelch as much out as I could and washed it away in the shower. By the time I came out of the cubicle, he’d disappeared, so I towelled myself dry and made my way back to the house to find my clothes. As soon as I got to the kitchen, he threw my dress at me.

S(to G): May I have my underwear please, Sir?

G: No. I’m keeping them. I’ve told you that you can’t wear stuff like that anyway, so you won’t be needing it again.

S(to G): Oh, please, Master. I’m heading straight for the restaurant. I can’t go without underwear. Please!

G: You should have thought of that before you flouted my dress code.

He has a huge collection of her underwear from over the years. Probably has more of her knickers than she has now! He could definitely open a shop.

S(to me): I gave him my little girl lost look, but it was no use begging, and I was wasting even more time. He was laughing at me, so I left his place with just my dress and jacket on and drove like a bat out of hell. I had my one and only tissue between my legs in the car; I was willing it to hold out, and it just about got me to the restaurant toilet where I could grab a handful of tissues and put them between the lips to catch any more that leaked out. I had to keep my legs pressed together all the time to hold the tissue in place. If that lot had got onto that thin dress, I’d have been sitting on a wet patch on the seat all evening.

I’m enchanted with her story, just like I always am when she’s been naughty.

J: I love you so much sweetheart. What wonderful times we have. Even your sister visiting turns into a sex carnival.

Sherrie finally laughs at the funny side of tonight, and the absurdity of my remark.

S: It’s hard to imagine Marie starring in a sex carnival to be fair.

The sisters genuinely love each other and would always stand each other’s corner if push came to shove, but there was this defensiveness in Marie from very early on towards Sherrie’s burgeoning attractiveness to men even as a kid. Being the younger sibling, and having something to prove, Sherrie always took up the challenge and enjoyed besting her older sister in that department. She was the one with all the magic.

J: You definitely have a point there, but you’re hot enough for both of you. When I was sitting in the restaurant making your apologies, the thoughts of what you were doing at the time were driving me crazy; absolutely nuts.

S: Yeah, you love it, you pervert! Especially when I’m suffering!

J: Haaa. Pot, kettle… You were the one out there loving actually doing it!

We snuggle in close, arms around each other, and chuckle together at the deliciously awful secret taboos we share. I put my hand between her legs as she grabs my hard cock. She’s very wet, but I know very well that the state of her sex is a joint effort between her and Geoff just a few hours ago. She’s familiarly full of him.

J: Fuck. The way Matt was looking at your shocking nipple show. I wonder if he suspected you’d been up to no good. Your appearance screamed out ‘freshly fucked’. He knew you were braless and he would so love to fuck you!

S(giggles wickedly): No change there then! He’s wanted me since I was 14! Would you like me to fuck him, babe?

She testing me; goofing around. I’m absolutely sure she wouldn’t seduce her sister’s husband.

J: Well if it’s my cock talking, of course I would, but in the real world, no. Too complicated. It’s nice to have him forever goggle-eyed at you while he’s thinking ‘what if?’ I’d kind of like him to know what you get up to, though. You know, so you seem even wilder to him.

She laughs at my customary creative weirdness that she shares in any case.

S: So how would that work in your fantasy world? It wouldn’t hurt your manly pride if Matt knew I wasn’t faithful to you?

I love the way she always wants to entertain and analyse my craziness, but then I do the same for her all the time, don’t I?

J: God no! I’m secure enough in my masculinity not to worry about shit like that. I must be, mustn’t I? Who cares what anyone else thinks? I’m proud of you for being exactly who you are, not for being my little faithful woman.

S: And I love you for that, babe.

J: I’ll admit that I’ve sometimes entertained the thought that you could tell Marie you have a secret lover just for the variety in sex, swearing her to secrecy, then she would surely tell him, and I just know he would be hugely impressed. He would see you through new, even hotter, eyes!

S: Oh fuck, John. That’s a wild, obscene suggestion. But I’m not sure you know my beloved sister as well as you think you do.

J: Enlighten me then.

S: The Matt part of it is hot, I grant you. I’ve always loved winding him up, as you well know. And I honestly wouldn’t mind him knowing and having that notoriety with him. That’d be exciting, and I’d have fun with it. But if I told Marie, the very last thing she would do would be to tell him. For some reason, she was always wary about me wanting to steal him from her. I never fucking did, obviously. It’s down to her insecurity. She’s welcome to him, but for that reason she wouldn’t tell him, even now.

J: Hmmm. Yes. I follow the reasoning. You have such a devious mind.

S: I’m a woman, and I know how other women think! But what the snitchy cow would do, she’d run straight to Mum and tell her. I could cope with that, wouldn’t bother me one way or the other, and it wouldn’t devastate Mum too much, I don’t think. She’d probably tell me off and warn me I risked losing you, but then it would get to Dad, and that’s a hard red line. I couldn’t bear my Dad knowing. It would hurt him so much if he thought I was so bad. I can imagine the hurt in his eyes already just thinking about it. He’d be so disappointed. He’d be devastated.

J: Well you always cultivate your blessed little angel image with him.

S: I like him to see me that way, ever since I was a little kid. So although it’s a hot idea to wind Matt up more, it can’t happen for that reason.

We finally need to get down to some exquisite fucking, although she asks me to go a little carefully because of the wear and tear inflicted on her lower reaches earlier on by Geoff’s belt, cane and his fat cock. As usual, she turns to the drawer at her side of the bed, extracts a condom and makes a big drama out of putting it on me so that I’m suitably barriered as I enter her cunt full of Geoff. The evil smirk is on parade. Talking about teasing Matt has brought out her wicked streak even more, it seems.

S: It never gets old that he gets me bare and you get the inside of a condom. I know it excites you. It sends me through the roof. Maybe I should deny you again. No sex at all. Maybe not even any teasing or oral this time. No seeing me naked. Or even in underwear this time. Maybe separate bedrooms all the time!

She chuckles. I’m actually tempted to continue the conversation along those lines, but my brain tells my cock to get down.

J: Fuck off!

S: You know you loved me dangling you on a string like that.

Sloppy seconds it is then, because she’s not regained her usual tightness yet. We keep the noise lower than usual too, in deference to the relatives and their early start. Despite Matt feverishly devouring Sherrie’s assets with his eyes all evening, we think it unlikely that he and Marie are similarly engaged right now. If only they could have heard our conversation, the wild subject matter, and how they featured in it.

The next morning we feed them all breakfast and they hit the road around 8am. I hug the whole family and stand back to watch Sherrie do the same. The nieces get a kiss first from her as she squats down to their height, and then she gives Marie a quickie before they all get into the car. Matt’s driving so he’s last in. Sherrie takes him in her arms in front of the car and pulls him tightly in to her. I have to indulge in a wry smile as she kisses him and rests her chin affectionately on his shoulder, hanging on to him in the process for longer than she did any of the three females with her big tits pressed up against his light shirt. I know exactly what she is doing. She’s having great sport watching Marie’s face through the windscreen as she suffers her long dreaded spectacle of my beautiful Sherrie manhandling her husband while he enthusiastically laps it up. Sisterly love, eh? After she finally puts him down she gives me a smirk and a massive wink, blindside to their car.

As they pull out onto the road:

J: You little shit, and he was hanging on as much as you were. She’ll give him hell for that later.

She can’t help the evil grin.

S: Yeah. I know.
This story was really hot. If Sherrie likes teasing Matt so much and likes that he's been fantasizing about her for 20 years, imagine if he got to see her naked. I think she needs to make that happen somehow, inadvertently on purpose of course. I always enjoyed my wife giving friends a sneak peak, and it really turned her on as well.

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:18 am

…. “ Maybe I should deny you again. No sex at all. Maybe not even any teasing or oral this time. No seeing me naked. Or even in underwear this time. Maybe separate bedrooms all the time!”
Wow John, Sherrie really does seem to have a thing for asserting control sexually through denial. No teasing, no nudity, separate bedrooms. It sounds like it be both torture and a massive turn on. Your imagination would run wild!

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:20 am

Wow that was hot. Sherries pain threshold is amazing. She is obviously super fit as well. Geoff knows how to push her buttons and force his will on her and have her under his spell. Having all that power over some one as beautiful as Sherrie must be a huge turn on for Geoff. But at the end of the day her spirit was never broken and so your relationship with Sherrie was never threatend. That must have pissed him off ultimately. He couldn't break her.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:19 am

I’m probably wrong but I’ve got a vague feeling that for both of you, this scenario has run its course.
I mean, we know it’s run out of steam because it’s long gone history but just from the ambience of the words, in this and the previous post, I get the feeling that you were both moving on psychologically from this situation.
Sherrie because she has the measure of Geoff, his feelings are out in the open and some of the naughtiness has diminished.
John also,although she still knows how to push Johns buttons and he still enjoys it but maybe it’s too familiar and even using condoms is palling somewhat.
Perhaps a need to reconnect properly again even if Geoff is no longer a threat? Just to enjoy the two of you together for a while?
And perhaps because Geoff was thwarted from his wish to own her 24/7, he’s now play acting the Dom rather than being emotionally invested
Last edited by Trickydicky69 on Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:59 am

Later the same week, one day in the office my phone rings. Helen, one of our admin clerks, has responsibility for the reception area, although the nature of our business means there aren’t many callers coming in off the street unexpectedly.

H: John. There’s a gentleman in reception. He asked for Sherrie at first. I told him that she’s away on business. He said he’d see you instead. I’ve given him a cup of tea because you were on that long conference call. He said he didn’t mind waiting.

J(puzzled): Who is he?

H: Says he’s Geoff, her trainer. About her race this weekend, apparently.

J(thinking aloud): Why would he want to see me? OK, I’ll come out.

Fuck! My mind’s racing. What the fuck does he want? Surely she must have told him she’s travelling today, and he never comes here anyway. As I walk into reception, sure enough, there sits the man himself nursing a cup of tea. Still as short, bald and unlovely as ever, though still clearly built like a brick shithouse with muscles on his muscles. I open the door to a tiny meeting room set off the reception area and beckon him to follow me.

J: Good Morning, Geoff. What can I do for you? Did Sher not tell you that she’s down south?

G(taking a seat across the desk from where I’m taking the other one): Morning. On reflection I think she did. Sorry, it must have slipped my mind. I just wanted to drop off her running shirt and number for the big race on Saturday. That’s all.

Hmmm. This is bloody odd. He hasn’t done anything like it before, and he’ll be seeing her on Friday for her gym session.

J: Right. I see. You needn’t have gone to the trouble, but sure, I’ll see that she gets them.

I’m taking the package from him, but he’s still nursing the cup and making no move to stand.

G: While I’ve got you. I might as well ask you. It’s something I’ve wondered for a long time.

Oh yes, I’m thinking. This is it. Whatever comes next is why he’s really here.

J: Oh? What’s that?

I can be inscrutable and I do a pretty good poker face. You have to in business, and I’ve been in some high powered meetings playing my cards close. I’m certainly not worried about being bested by the towering intellect of Sherrie’s dom.

G: Do you approve of Sherrie’s sessions with me?

Of course, that wording could be ambiguous, and he’s looking me in the eye. I don’t flicker or falter.

J: I think she pushes herself too much sometimes, and she’s thinner than she used to be, but I don’t have strong views other than that. I acknowledge that she’s a lot fitter now despite always being keen on fitness since I met her as a teenager.

G: So you certainly don’t disapprove then?

J: No. But then she is her own person and she does as she pleases. I don't control her. Her fitness is very important to her, and I respect that. You’ve clearly helped her a lot with it. Why do you ask? Has she indicated in some way that I’m not happy?

G: No. Not in so many words. Just a strange feeling I sometimes get from her. Anyway, it isn’t important. I’ll let you get back to your work.

And then he’s gone. Back in my office, I sit for a while, now nursing a cuppa of my own. Had he come on a mission to find out if I knew all along about what they were up to?

Sher is surprised when I tell her that evening about my uninvited guest, but she can offer no further insight, and it isn’t her place to interrogate her Master. It’s just one more oddity in the whole weird journey.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:42 am

Did you ever make sense of it?

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:26 pm

Now you have been teasing us and withholding information!
Geoff clearly has had suspicions for some time and even if your acting skills are amazing, I don’t think that would have convinced him you were oblivious to something going on.
He might now just think it was a marriage of convenience, perhaps you’re gay but reluctant to come out etc.
Or it’s a very open marriage, which is near enough the truth but maybe he didn’t believe it until recently.
Either way, you’ve spun the line all along that he’s never known or suspected but clearly he has.
But no doubt you’ll tell us again that he never was told the truth.
And maybe you didn’t but you’ve been walking a very fine line with us, your gentle readers, as to the full picture. I’ve certainly questioned it myself many posts ago, as have others.
Let’s call it artistic license…

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:37 pm

John-
Not sure if the reason for the shorter segment this time was due to a heavy workload and limited time to progress the storyline further or if perhaps you wished for reader’s opinions as to reasons for G’s surprise visit.
If your intention was indeed the latter then let me chime in with my two cents.
Obviously G knew full well that Sherri was away and that he would be informed of just that fact when he made his initial “pretend” inquiry to see her, with Helen.
I believe he purposely wished to meet with you for a couple of reasons.
As you had mentioned in last week’s segment the storyline has now progressed to the final few months of their relationship. Although readers still haven’t been told what/how things finally ended between the two of them, I suspect that by this time Sherri has perhaps been giving off vibes that the end is nearing and Geoff may be perceiving a “distance” developing between the Master and his slave girl.
His interpretation of this distancing may be that you have discovered the “truth” about them and have become upset, or perhaps you are simply encouraging/pressuring her to drop things with him and move on.
He wants to know if what he's sensing is Sherri's own doing or is some of this coming from you.
Your response of "But then she is her own person and she does as she pleases" may have provided him with what he was looking for.
His visit may have been simply to get a “lay of the land” so he could strategize his next move, which would obviously include his attempting to cling on to her for as long as possible.

Or not………..

None of us will really know for sure until you tell us……the rest of the story. :o

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:53 am

Hi J,

Thanks for your recent posting.
I can see how Matt being in the know about S and G would really play into your cuck angst.
Was he ever made aware of j’s exploits? Or for that matter, did anyone else know?

TC
B

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:57 am

John, It's certainly odd. As her Master he controls her completely when she's with him. But not when they're apart. Your involvement has been nil up to now as far as he's concerned. Do you think he's still after her heart? That he's trying to foster doubts in you about your relationship with Sherrie? If so, it wasn't very subtle or effective, was it? From experience I know that just because a love interest has put limits on the relationship it doesn't keep that person from constantly pining for more. Part of Sherrie isn't enough for Geoff, I'm thinking, even though she's made it clear he'll never take your place. Good thing you've got a that poker face. I wouldn't be able to stop imagining the two of them going at it hot and heavy if I were in your shoes, and my wife's lover and Dom showed up on my doorstep. He'd know what I was thinking too.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:25 pm

I'd have hit him.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:28 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:29 am
Hi J,

Once again thank you for posting the latest chapter in your story.

Are you able to tell us any more about how you felt at the demise of S and G relationship? I kinda get the sense of relief in how you’ve told it???
I am a little surprised that their relationship appears to have slowly withered. Particularly since S seemed to be well and truly enthralled at G’s domination of her. I had expected. that there might have been single event that brought it to a close.

Do you have any insights to share as to why it ended? Do you think that G instigated it or did S have more of a hand in ending things?

TC

I’d say the whole gamut of emotions really. I suppose there was some relief, but having been used to the excitement of it for so long, and it certainly remained very exciting, I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t also disappointment, even an odd sense of bereavement. I think both Sher and I missed what it used to be at its height of intensity, and no doubt Geoff did too.

I guess everything has its time. Sometimes, no matter how enthralled we are with a relationship or a chapter in our lives, it eventually declines and passes into history. There’s nothing we can do to stop their chemistry fading, just as there was nothing we could do to stop it going supernova when it began. There wasn’t a single event that ended it, but as you will have read, the events surrounding the “fortnight from hell” did shift the axis and probably began the downward spiral. I’m afraid that’s what happened and I can’t make it seem any more dramatic than it was. Luckily, this fate never befell us our own loving connection.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:32 pm

luvwives999 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:06 am
This story was really hot. If Sherrie likes teasing Matt so much and likes that he's been fantasizing about her for 20 years, imagine if he got to see her naked. I think she needs to make that happen somehow, inadvertently on purpose of course. I always enjoyed my wife giving friends a sneak peak, and it really turned her on as well.
Titillating notion, but Sherrie thinks that’s a step beyond! I think also that she prefers to have a little mystique around her where Matt is concerned.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:33 pm

Pompeii_76 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:18 am
…. “ Maybe I should deny you again. No sex at all. Maybe not even any teasing or oral this time. No seeing me naked. Or even in underwear this time. Maybe separate bedrooms all the time!”
Wow John, Sherrie really does seem to have a thing for asserting control sexually through denial. No teasing, no nudity, separate bedrooms. It sounds like it be both torture and a massive turn on. Your imagination would run wild!
Yes. Teasing and egging each other on has always been a big part of our vibe. The brain being the major erogenous zone in all of us.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:35 pm

lovethis wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:20 am
Wow that was hot. Sherries pain threshold is amazing. She is obviously super fit as well. Geoff knows how to push her buttons and force his will on her and have her under his spell. Having all that power over some one as beautiful as Sherrie must be a huge turn on for Geoff. But at the end of the day her spirit was never broken and so your relationship with Sherrie was never threatend. That must have pissed him off ultimately. He couldn't break her.
You could be being very perceptive with this angle. Even subliminally, it might even have been what started the endgame to slowly play out. Quite possible.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:36 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:19 am
I’m probably wrong but I’ve got a vague feeling that for both of you, this scenario has run its course.
I mean, we know it’s run out of steam because it’s long gone history but just from the ambience of the words, in this and the previous post, I get the feeling that you were both moving on psychologically from this situation.
Sherrie because she has the measure of Geoff, his feelings are out in the open and some of the naughtiness has diminished.
John also,although she still knows how to push Johns buttons and he still enjoys it but maybe it’s too familiar and even using condoms is palling somewhat.
Perhaps a need to reconnect properly again even if Geoff is no longer a threat? Just to enjoy the two of you together for a while?
And perhaps because Geoff was thwarted from his wish to own her 24/7, he’s now play acting the Dom rather than being emotionally invested
Yes. A winding down from all perspectives, we can conclude with hindsight. Although it remained hot to the end when she was at it with him and when she came home to me and we relived it. It’s all relative. It had been stratospheric at its height.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:38 pm

Tracey52 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:42 am
Did you ever make sense of it?
No. Never did.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:41 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:26 pm
Now you have been teasing us and withholding information!
Geoff clearly has had suspicions for some time and even if your acting skills are amazing, I don’t think that would have convinced him you were oblivious to something going on.
He might now just think it was a marriage of convenience, perhaps you’re gay but reluctant to come out etc.
Or it’s a very open marriage, which is near enough the truth but maybe he didn’t believe it until recently.
Either way, you’ve spun the line all along that he’s never known or suspected but clearly he has.
But no doubt you’ll tell us again that he never was told the truth.
And maybe you didn’t but you’ve been walking a very fine line with us, your gentle readers, as to the full picture. I’ve certainly questioned it myself many posts ago, as have others.
Let’s call it artistic license…

Well I think you are putting words in my mouth here, Tricky. It’s your interpretation. “Either way, you’ve spun the line all along that he’s never known or suspected but clearly he has.” I’ve never done such a thing. I’ve said that he was never told the truth, and he absolutely wasn’t. I didn’t say at any point that he never suspected. How would I know? Neither Sher nor I could read his mind. I did say at one point that if he did suspect, he was never stupid enough to rock the boat by raising it with her. I put it to you that the artistic licence is more in your comment than in my recollections…

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:44 pm

KarrieKraves wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:37 pm
John-
Not sure if the reason for the shorter segment this time was due to a heavy workload and limited time to progress the storyline further or if perhaps you wished for reader’s opinions as to reasons for G’s surprise visit.
If your intention was indeed the latter then let me chime in with my two cents.
Obviously G knew full well that Sherri was away and that he would be informed of just that fact when he made his initial “pretend” inquiry to see her, with Helen.
I believe he purposely wished to meet with you for a couple of reasons.
As you had mentioned in last week’s segment the storyline has now progressed to the final few months of their relationship. Although readers still haven’t been told what/how things finally ended between the two of them, I suspect that by this time Sherri has perhaps been giving off vibes that the end is nearing and Geoff may be perceiving a “distance” developing between the Master and his slave girl.
His interpretation of this distancing may be that you have discovered the “truth” about them and have become upset, or perhaps you are simply encouraging/pressuring her to drop things with him and move on.
He wants to know if what he's sensing is Sherri's own doing or is some of this coming from you.
Your response of "But then she is her own person and she does as she pleases" may have provided him with what he was looking for.
His visit may have been simply to get a “lay of the land” so he could strategize his next move, which would obviously include his attempting to cling on to her for as long as possible.

Or not………..

None of us will really know for sure until you tell us……the rest of the story. :o

Things are demanding as we are approaching our last month of independent trading, so there’s much to be done.

The Geoff visit to the office was going to be part of a longer post, but when it was written it seemed to stand up alone, so I posted it. I’m always happy to read the opinions of those who’ve take the trouble to immerse themselves in this long journey. There have been many very illuminating comments along the way over almost 2 years.

My best interpretation was similar to yours. He had come to see me out of curiosity, maybe because he knew that the tide was finally ebbing on the relationship. It’s very close to the end now. Perhaps he thought he could suss us out in some way by reading my reaction to him, but I wasn’t playing that game, and I know I gave him nothing. There is no doubt he knew Sher was away and he came specifically to corner me. He could have given her the package at her training session on the Friday at his gym, or if her really had to turn up at the office, he could simply have left it with Helen.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:59 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:53 am
Hi J,

Thanks for your recent posting.
I can see how Matt being in the know about S and G would really play into your cuck angst.
Was he ever made aware of j’s exploits? Or for that matter, did anyone else know?

TC
B
No. All Matt knew was what the rest of the family knew from the time she melted down after our stupid argument, then Geoff dumped her and she ran to her Mum’s. Of course, she didn’t disclose the real reason for her being there, but it was obvious that she’d abandoned me which would have been jaw-dropping news to their clan considering our perennial closeness. There might have been family gossip/speculation about it of course between Matt, Marie and the rest. We know he fancies the pants off her, and she's always loved mildly teasing him, so there is a vague tension between them, but that’s all.

As for anyone else knowing, only Sandra, her friend at the business forum, whom I dared Sherrie to use as a (fake) alibi for her activities. I mentioned this way back in my postings. It definitely excited Sher to have the notoriety. It was hot for both of us when she "spilled the beans" to Sandra who, naturally, was fascinated and would have liked more information about Sherrie's lover. Hot and shocking for Sher that, egged on by me, she could be “bad” enough to disclose that she had a lover to someone else, but nowhere near as hot as the reality that has been her enthrallment by her own humiliation and complete descent into domination by her Master. Sandra wouldn't have been ready for that!