Husband's Role During A Hot Wife Encounter?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What roles do the husbands of hot wives play during her encounters?

1. I have no role in my hot wife’s encounters.
10%
2. I remain home and masturbate during my hot wife’s encounters.
21%
3. I am present, watching and masturbating during my hot wife’s encounters.
20%
4. I am present, but in another room, masturbating during my hot wife’s encounters.
10%
5. I am not present, but listening on the phone during my hot wife’s encounters.
5%
6. I am present, a direct participant in my hot wife’s encounters in an MFM, or FM+ role.
22%
7. I am present, watching my hot wife’s encounters, but not permitted to masturbate.
8%
8. Other (please comment/describe)
4%

Total votes: 178

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Husband's Role During A Hot Wife Encounter?

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:34 am

During discussion over this morning's coffee, KK and I were chatting about my role during her encounters; preferences, hers, and mine, as well as the preferences of her encounter partners. As a curiosity, what role do other husbands play during their hot wive's sexual encounters?

Anonymousrob
Player

Re: Husband's Role During A Hot Wife Encounter?

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:21 am

I chose #7, but the way it is worded is somewhat incorrect. I am always present and I don’t masturbate during, but it’s not because I’m not “permitted” to do it. I don’t because I love the anticipation and the immediate reclaiming sex that we have. It’s the best thing ever. I wouldn’t want to lose out on that reconnection if I just came.
Married to Anonymousrachel

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:25 am

My Number1 continues to do whatever he was doing before. I sometimes tell him where I'm off to, sometimes I tell him after I'm back. Either way, I reveal it all to him for his and our enjoyment.
I guess, in some ways, you could say that he has no involvement, but that's not how I see it. He loves what I do and fully supports me in how I want to go about it. So, I would say his role is being loving and completely supportive, ever encouraging.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:53 am

Yeah, what’s up with masturbation being in all the options?

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:02 pm

She's a creature of her moods. Sometimes she likes me involved sometimes not. Whatever she wants is what I do.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:12 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:53 am
Yeah, what’s up with masturbation being in all the options?
Perhaps read the options again - masturbation is present in half (which is not all) the options.

Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:58 pm

I'm almost always involved and play when wifey is with someone at our house or a hotel. I honestly enjoy watching her loose complete control just as much as participating. When she was with a bar/club pickup or fucked around at a party, I would find out the details afterwards if we didn't bring them back to our house. As I've posted before kind of a consentual cheating and her recaps of what she did would drive me crazy. When she had a "boyfriend" I was usually at work in a different state when she played. That situation didn't work out for us. I guess I prefer to be there or be surprised.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:18 pm

I love participating, but there have also been some 1:1s that I've also come to enjoy in a different way. It's all good.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:14 pm

When she’s with her lover at our home I’m told to disappear until texted to return. There are times I get home when he’s leaving and he will tell me I wanted in her bedroom. I go into her bedroom and she will be laying there naked, her pussy red and swollen leaking his cum. Then I get to lick his cum from her. That’s the only pussy I get is when he’s finished.

Pauline

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:54 am

I don't think I have a set role. I've been different things at different times. I've been home masturbating while she is out. I've been masturbating while watching. I've participated. I've listened from another room too.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:59 am

Not sure why masturbation is in most of the selections. While I always wanted to masturbate when my wife has sex with other men, I can never get hard until after they leave. That really surprised both my wife and me. It's so mesmerizing watching them in action; who am I to get hard and jack off anyway?

cuckboy1341
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckboy1341 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:00 am

Cleanup😜

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:06 am

Welcome to the forum cuckboy1341.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:21 am

I tend to get my wife dressed for her encounters. When they are at our house, I usually watch and my cock is “crying” in its cage.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:27 am

My HW played solo only. For most of her dates, I’d “help” her get dressed (mainly just watching her, checking out her kitty shaved for him, drying her) and make sure she had condoms. During the date I would typically read OHW and related boards, do mundane chores or take care of the kids if needed. Many times I was also caged and I definitely would not masturbate. Maybe pour a martini waiting for her “I’m done” text.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:40 pm

Thankful,my wife prefers me to pick and bring in the guy to join fucking her if she decided to try another cock.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:07 pm

I am there and i watch and jack off and take oics and vids of her and him. Get them drinks or food if needed lick him and her clean after he has cum and play with her then we take a break and then go at it again.