Just a Neighbor.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
canberraguy4fun
OHW Addict

Re: Just a Neighbor.

Unread post by canberraguy4fun » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:57 pm

I agree, this thread is VERY refreshing! Please continue to keep us in the loop if it is convenient. I don't reply that much to any threads, but I check the fantastic ones like this nearly every day!

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:29 pm

So she likes it in there ass. Noice.

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:56 am

Thanks for the update NeighborGuy. Enjoy her when she stays over and have talks.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:25 am

It would be interesting to know what the husband knows and thinks about this situation.

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:36 am

8toplaywith wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:25 am
It would be interesting to know what the husband knows and thinks about this situation.
I agree. NeighborGuy has talked to the EX husband a few times out front. He gave the impression to him he doesn’t care. I’m sure he knows and could possibly be interested in them fucking, how can he not. We’ll never know that.

RickthePilot76
Virgin

Unread post by RickthePilot76 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:49 am

Wonderful story! How about posting a picture of this incredible woman?

jimb
Prepubescent

Unread post by jimb » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:28 pm

To the ladies here. If you're hot and can get attractive guys through apps, swing sites, or at bars, would you immediately try and sleep with your neighbour? Not only does he know where you live, but he literally owns a house right next to yours.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:05 pm

RickthePilot76 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:49 am
It’s a wonderful thought. I’m sure we have all created a visual image of this Smokin HOT little neighbor lady.

The problem is, posting a pic at OHW would require her consent and I doubt NG really wants to go there.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:51 pm

Welcome to the forum jimb.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:24 am

jimb wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:28 pm
To the ladies here. If you're hot and can get attractive guys through apps, swing sites, or at bars, would you immediately try and sleep with your neighbour? Not only does he know where you live, but he literally owns a house right next to yours.
I'd venture to say you just can't help who you are attracted to. I mean I use apps to date, and swinger sites to find play dates, but that doesn't mean those two avenues are exclusive to each other. I've dated a few neighbors back in the day when I lived in a big apartment complex.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:27 am

Jbjhamilton99 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:36 am
8toplaywith wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:25 am
I agree. NeighborGuy has talked to the EX husband a few times out front. He gave the impression to him he doesn’t care. I’m sure he knows and could possibly be interested in them fucking, how can he not. We’ll never know that.
You know I have a few theories. The guy that's distrustful in me who always thinks people are up to no good is going off in my head thinking, "Maybe the husband wants to be nice so someone will take her off his hands". But the guy in me that's an eternal optimist is like "Maybe he's just cool with her as a person, she's just not his person."

I mean I had a good friend who broke up with his live in girlfriend and they still had like 6 months left on their lease in a very high COLA area. They were both dating other people by time he moved out. People can actually be chill.

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:29 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:27 am
You know I have a few theories. The guy that's distrustful in me who always thinks people are up to no good is going off in my head thinking, "Maybe the husband wants to be nice so someone will take her off his hands". But the guy in me that's an eternal optimist is like "Maybe he's just cool with her as a person, she's just not his person."

I mean I had a good friend who broke up with his live in girlfriend and they still had like 6 months left on their lease in a very high COLA area. They were both dating other people by time he moved out. People can actually be chill.
We might be talking about two different things. Don’t know if you read the post where NeighborGuy said they grew apart after his prostate and colon cancer and ED and they trial separated? Still together because of the family business, his family and rental properties she takes care of. I’m sure they are both nice people and care for each other but the love isn’t there. That’s why he was ok with her dating a few guys prior but now recently she has found NeighborGuy. The part we’re not figuring out is if it’s that or he’s a closet cuckold or something more is going on. Either way it seems like NeighborGuy is a lucky chap and getting to bang a hot hen next door.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:19 am

Jbjhamilton99 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:29 am
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:27 am

We might be talking about two different things. Don’t know if you read the post where NeighborGuy said they grew apart after his prostate and colon cancer and ED and they trial separated? Still together because of the family business, his family and rental properties she takes care of. I’m sure they are both nice people and care for each other but the love isn’t there. That’s why he was ok with her dating a few guys prior but now recently she has found NeighborGuy. The part we’re not figuring out is if it’s that or he’s a closet cuckold or something more is going on. Either way it seems like NeighborGuy is a lucky chap and getting to bang a hot hen next door.
Ah, well I missed that then. Thanks.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:03 am

NG,
Thanks for sharing this.
Your story is great and it seems clear that her husband must know most of what is going on.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when she and husband talk.
I wonder if he gets off on the whole deal?....

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:01 am

jimb wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:28 pm
Have you seen how good-looking I am?
Lol just kidding.
But yeah, I mentioned earlier she said she doesn’t do apps/dating sites and definitely not swinger sites as I found out they’re not swingers next-door. She definitely wouldn't have a problem picking up any guy with how hot she is. I guess I’m lucky I kind of resemble her ex-husband but younger, in better shape and we live next-door.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:04 am

whenwillshe wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:03 am
NG,
Thanks for sharing this.
Your story is great and it seems clear that her husband must know most of what is going on.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when she and husband talk.
I wonder if he gets off on the whole deal?....
Thanks and no problem. I think the same and it’s still a bit confusing for me on the situation next-door but I’m not complaining. I’m benefiting a lot from it.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:12 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:05 pm
RickthePilot76 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:49 am
It’s a wonderful thought. I’m sure we have all created a visual image of this Smokin HOT little neighbor lady.

The problem is, posting a pic at OHW would require her consent and I doubt NG really wants to go there.

Mr GILF
I would love to but your spot on Mr GILF.
If I ask I’ll surely blow what I have going on.

Hey babe, can I take some pictures of you and post on this website where I’ve been telling everybody I thought you were a swinger and now I’m fucking your brains out and telling everyone?

Yeah, I’m sure she’ll love that! 🤣

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:20 am

So I got thinking this week while working. She’s coming over tonight to go out with me and stay over this weekend again and we’ll probably fuck a few times or more while she’s here. I know someone mention don’t fall in love or look for a LTR and keep it a FWB. But some mentioned she might be looking for an LTR. I guess I’m fine with either since we click on so many levels and get along really good, but I don’t want to bring up any of that talk and I’ll just let things ride. But with her ex husband around and them like roommates it’s still weird to me. I know I talked before about holding out and not fucking her to see if that’s all she’s looking for. But as you read that didn’t go as planned after I saw her starting to lay out in her bikini and I went over and fucked her on the couch in their home.

But as much fucking as we are doing in two months I wonder if she has just be deprived of good sex for so long from his cancer, ED and them falling out of love. Or is she just a super horny 40 year old ex wife that has a 29 year old guy with an always hard cock living next door? I’m not complaining because believe me she’s honestly the hottest woman I’ve ever been with.

I’m going to ask her sometime this weekend does he ask about us or anything like that. She mentioned he’s asked her a few things about us but she didn’t elaborate on what they were. Like a member said he knows I’m not a “choir boy” so he has to know we’re fucking. Maybe it was about that or just where did we go and did we have fun. I’m sure she can tell me.

Jeez all this typing and thinking of her I already want to fuck her again and my dick is brick hard! 😫

Well I need to go and finish up a few things for work this week. I’m picking her up around 5 and heading out with another couple to get a bite to eat. Her and I will probably head back to my place to chill for the rest of the weekend unless I can get a couple rides in if the weather allows.

Have a good weekend everyone! 👍🏼

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:29 am

My quick reply… if I remember you “just got divorced”. This sounds like a great way to rebound and figure yourself out and… focus on your job. My 20s self is quite jealous. I’d also say…

Don’t over think this, you had a great summer. Riding around and having fun with a hot 40 yr old. There are worse ways to pass the time. Enjoy what time you have left of summer. And I’d definitely work in one more bikini / pool day. Winter is coming. ;)

Sean
cuckold

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:04 pm

IMHO I think your obsessing over what her husband is thinking or saying about you. Why? What difference does it make? What ever the future holds, will happen.

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:35 am

Hey NeighborGuy how’s it going mate?
Just checking in to see how your weekend was going annd anything happen with you and little miss hottie?

Cheers

TJJ
Virgin

Unread post by TJJ » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:36 pm

Any updates?

LVyoung
Experienced

Unread post by LVyoung » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:32 pm

Goddamn what a hot story. This is like a dream scenario for me, and you have played it off perfectly. Best of luck to you!
Young faced BWC living in Vegas.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:55 pm

superb101 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:14 pm
I love this thread. Thanks for posting.
What he said!

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:26 am

Hey, thanks guys and I’m still alive. Sorry for being distant it’s just that there’s neen a lot of stuff going on recently for me.

We’re going out tonight because tomorrow she’s seeing one of her friends all day shopping and whatever. Last weekend we had a blast but I don’t want to bore you with all the details. She stayed over Saturday night and we fucked our brains out for at least 2 1/2 hours. This woman cannot get enough and I love it!

On another note, I had a chat with someone in p.m. on here a few weeks ago that shed some light on me. So I thought more at what he said and took the initiative and had a talk with him and her. I had him over for dinner with us and we had pasta, wine and chatted. He’s definitely a cool guy and I was the Alpha and pretty much told him it’s been awkward from the beginning and I never been in a situation like this but I am really into Kristalynn. He told me he could tell when they both met me and they both agreed I could be a good thing for her. He said he’s wanted the best for her since they fell out of love but still cares for her and what happens to her.

He said he’s watched it blossom and how happy she’s been recently and was excited for the both of us. I know she was also happy that we were having the talk because of pact they had of not doing anything in front of him. But he said it was fine and it doesn’t really matter. He said I was more than welcome over to watch a game, have dinner together with her or them, hang out at the pool/bar or just hang out with her at the house. We had more drinks and laughs and talked about her cooking then a little later he said he enjoyed seeing her on the back of my Harley when I picked her up. It was cute when she dressed up to head out to dinner. So that might’ve been a little awkward but I guess I understand he’s happy for her and wants the best. But it was definitely not as awkward when we had the little talk about his colon and prostate problems and his treatments. Man, that shit was a real bummer!

So I think that was a good icebreaker and not strange seeing him now. Not going to be strange taking her out or even fucking her brains out because I know he can’t and probably never could like I do 😁

Have a good weekend everyone, talk to you soon

NeighborGuy