Just a Neighbor.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Just a Neighbor.

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:10 pm

NG - Just a little clarity, if you don't mind. In your last post you wrote:

He said he’s wanted the best for her since they fell out of love but still cares for her and what happens to her.

I admit to not having closely followed your situation, so this couple are still married, living in the same home more or less as room mates? He has prostrate problems, which is not helping matters either.

So you are effectively her BF in public and otherwise?

DoneThat
Player

Unread post by DoneThat » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:34 pm

I thought the husband denied the prostate and ED story. Did I read incorrectly?
Pictures and videos of my wonderful wife in “The Hotties”:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60040

My original topic “Interesting Twists to Share” in the Hotwife Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60038

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:36 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:10 pm
NG - Just a little clarity, if you don't mind. In your last post you wrote:

He said he’s wanted the best for her since they fell out of love but still cares for her and what happens to her.

I admit to not having closely followed your situation, so this couple are still married, living in the same home more or less as room mates? He has prostrate problems, which is not helping matters either.

So you are effectively her BF in public and otherwise?
They trial separated but are still together because of his family business, the rentals that she takes care of and the house they purchase next to me as an investment property. Yeah it’s was strange from the beginning what was going on over there but she told me about it a while ago and I posted about it.

Yes, years ago he had prostate and colon cancer which were both treated. It contributed to his erectile dysfunction which made their relationship fizzle out. Hence why they’ve trial separated and were able to date others.

It was clear from the beginning that they both still care for each other. That was the hard thing for me to get past when I first started hooking up with her.

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:29 am

Oi, I’m glad I checked in this weekend to see this post.
Way to be the alpha NeighborGuy!
Please keep us updated on how he acts and especially how she is now. Love hearing how you’re still giving it to her good mate!

toxicowl
Prepubescent

Unread post by toxicowl » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:13 am

Wow ! What a thread !! NeighbourGuy handled it well from the start

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:12 am

As far as you and Kristalynn are concerned, have you talked about where you two are headed? Is she someone you can see yourself with indefinitely?

Also, have any of your buddies asked you how old she is? Do you think they think she's significantly older than you?

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:59 am

Allinfun wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:12 am
As far as you and Kristalynn are concerned, have you talked about where you two are headed? Is she someone you can see yourself with indefinitely?

Also, have any of your buddies asked you how old she is? Do you think they think she's significantly older than you?
Thanks for the post. Really kinda early for that talk and we’ve not even mentioned anything like that. Just what we’re doing and having fun at the moment. I just got out of a marriage coming up on 2 1/2 years so I’m not going to rush back into anything serious, or so I think. She is definitely an incredible woman but I think her and I share the same view on that.

When I first brought her around them that day we went for a ride and went out she told them and they were all surprised. Actually now my buddies know what’s going down and they envy me for having a woman in her prime like Kristalynn 😉

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:22 pm

NG,

I have to laugh, you are absolutely the belle of the ball on all these forums. Cucks are jealous because you’re pushing every button by taking her out, fucking her every weekend and now a bit in his face. Bulls are jealous because you’re fucking a hot and active Hotwife who is an easy commute and doesn’t want to all the times. Hotwives are jealous because she’s getting good dick, taken for rides, being left alone, and can easily go home for a hot bath when she’s done.

Is it tough being awesome? Asking for a friend… ;)
cuckold

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:45 am

harmankard wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:22 pm
NG,

I have to laugh, you are absolutely the belle of the ball on all these forums. Cucks are jealous because you’re pushing every button by taking her out, fucking her every weekend and now a bit in his face. Bulls are jealous because you’re fucking a hot and active Hotwife who is an easy commute and doesn’t want to all the times. Hotwives are jealous because she’s getting good dick, taken for rides, being left alone, and can easily go home for a hot bath when she’s done.

Is it tough being awesome? Asking for a friend… ;)
hell yeah mate! Incredible, but technically not a hot wife, but could be a hot wife of the ex-husband per se.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:54 pm

The door is open to possibly playing with her in front of him?

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:37 pm

chris41 wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:54 pm
The door is open to possibly playing with her in front of him?
I would just like to get updates again. Seems like this place is slowing down or everyone’s in the cucky section! :shock:

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:45 pm

Jbjhamilton99 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:37 pm
I would just like to get updates again. Seems like this place is slowing down or everyone’s in the cucky section! :shock:
[/quote]

It is quite normal to slow down writing; it seems like you are just repeating yourself.

I have also stopped writing in my stories because there is nothing new, just the same as the previous posts.

I don't know, but I guess this could be the same.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:55 pm

Just a great thread.
Def wonder how they are and the dynic with her hubby.
Hope all are thrilled in every way

Boomhauer
Virgin

Unread post by Boomhauer » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:10 am

What a great thread. I'm so jealous of you having a hot woman and a group of friends. I've only got the hot woman part of that equation. I think you're right about taking it slow and seeing where it goes. You didn't rush getting into it, so why would you rush things now? Maybe I missed it if someone asked, but have you considered swinging or hotwifing? It's too early in your relationship for that. I'm just thinking that if you ended up on a hotwife forum that you might like it a little.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:01 am

Boomhauer wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:10 am
What a great thread. I'm so jealous of you having a hot woman and a group of friends. I've only got the hot woman part of that equation. I think you're right about taking it slow and seeing where it goes. You didn't rush getting into it, so why would you rush things now? Maybe I missed it if someone asked, but have you considered swinging or hotwifing? It's too early in your relationship for that. I'm just thinking that if you ended up on a hotwife forum that you might like it a little.
I don’t know if you’ve read from the beginning, but I came here thinking they were swingers or something and here I am now with a relationship with an incredible ex wife. She is very sexually active and I’m glad I am able to keep up with her but I don’t know how long her high libido or mine will last. We have slowed down some and we’re not fucking every time we see each other so that could be the start of normality.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:14 am

Hi everyone, sorry I’ve been so distant but yes you guys were right. Seems like I was saying the same things over and over when nothing much was happening. I did take that position with the company I work for which requires more responsibilities and a lot more of my time. Hopefully I’ll be able to come back sooner and make an update if anything changes. Like I said in the post above we’re still going at it but we did slow down fucking some and it’s not every time we see each other. After establishing my alpha position with my neighbor he’s been really friendly since then to me like he wants to be buddies or something. I did ask her if he has asked if we’re having sex because obviously he knows and she told me weeks ago he does bring it up often. I’m going to be having Thanksgiving at my place with my family and Kristalynn will be there. I asked him to join but he’s spending time with his family which is probably a good thing because that would’ve been awkward introducing him to my family.

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:19 am

Thanks for the update. We appreciate it.

My unsolicited two cents, if you ever wanted to try swinging this would be the girl. If you ever wanted to go to one of those party resorts like hedo or ttr, this is the girl. And last, you don’t strike me as some Dom Bull.

If you take her on a trip, we expect a report. ;) thanks for the updates.
cuckold

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:33 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:14 am
I did ask her if he has asked if we’re having sex because obviously he knows and she told me weeks ago he does bring it up often.
Sounds like he is getting off on the thought of her having sex with you. That's close to cuckolding. OK I admit I'd like to see him watching the pair of you, which is probably not where you want to go at this stage.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:48 am

Pretty common for the sex to slow down in a new relationship. As long as the sex you have is great, frequency is far less important. It sounds like you're establishing other bases for having a relationship other than just sex and that will set you up for happiness.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:26 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:33 am
NeighborGuy wrote:
I did ask her if he has asked if we’re having sex because obviously he knows and she told me weeks ago he does bring it up often.
Sounds like he is getting off on the thought of her having sex with you. That's close to cuckolding. OK I admit I'd like to see him watching the pair of you, which is probably not where you want to go at this stage.
Neighbor guy IS on this forum. He refers to himself as the Alpha. What makes you think he doesn’t want to put this guy in the corner? Lol

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:29 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Hi everyone, sorry I’ve been so distant but yes you guys were right. Seems like I was saying the same things over and over when nothing much was happening. I did take that position with the company I work for which requires more responsibilities and a lot more of my time. Hopefully I’ll be able to come back sooner and make an update if anything changes. Like I said in the post above we’re still going at it but we did slow down fucking some and it’s not every time we see each other. After establishing my alpha position with my neighbor he’s been really friendly since then to me like he wants to be buddies or something. I did ask her if he has asked if we’re having sex because obviously he knows and she told me weeks ago he does bring it up often. I’m going to be having Thanksgiving at my place with my family and Kristalynn will be there. I asked him to join but he’s spending time with his family which is probably a good thing because that would’ve been awkward introducing him to my family.
NG - Glad to see you posting again.
Minor query. Will your neighbouring HW be wearing her wedding ring at Thanksgiving?

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:38 pm

Yay NeighborGuy is back. Thank you for the post and update mate!
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:29 am
Minor query. Will your neighbouring HW be wearing her wedding ring at Thanksgiving?
From what I remember she has never wore a ring, I dont think he noticed that from the beginning but did when they went out on his Harley to see his friends during the summer.

Cheers

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:27 pm

Jbjhamilton99 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:38 pm
Yay NeighborGuy is back. Thank you for the post and update mate!
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:29 am
From what I remember she has never wore a ring, I dont think he noticed that from the beginning but did when they went out on his Harley to see his friends during the summer.

Cheers
JBH99 - I haven't read all of his posts yet, though it did occur to me later he did say the HW was separated from her husband. There again there are a lot threads to try and keep straight. Thanks.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:36 pm

NG,
Thanks for keeping us up
Great thread to follow and all are seemingly blessed that this all fell together as it did.
Just something else to be grateful for on Thanksgiving

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:40 pm

harmankard wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:19 am
Thanks for the update. We appreciate it.

My unsolicited two cents, if you ever wanted to try swinging this would be the girl. If you ever wanted to go to one of those party resorts like hedo or ttr, this is the girl. And last, you don’t strike me as some Dom Bull.

If you take her on a trip, we expect a report. ;) thanks for the updates.
I agree 100%. Beautiful AND open minded. That is a good combination.