How many hotwifes like younger/shy guys?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jratt85
Player

How many hotwifes like younger/shy guys?

Unread post by jratt85 » Sun May 15, 2022 10:11 pm

So I'm curious to see how many hotwifes that go out picking up guys like going for younger and/or shy guys. Do you ever like getting the guy that isn't paying that much attention to you or looks down or keeps looking at you but isn't confident enough to do anything despite obviously being into you?

As one of those guys I'm definitely curious to see how women on the prowl think about guys like me.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: How many hotwifes like younger/shy guys?

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon May 16, 2022 12:47 pm

Cecil prefers them to be age appropriate and confident.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon May 16, 2022 6:25 pm

I like younger guys and older guys. It is fun to teach younger guys, helping them to become better lovers, but then that is true for older guys as well ;).

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Mon May 16, 2022 9:33 pm

My second is younger I am 52 and he is 36, he picked me. We have only been together once and I must say I loved it. He was shy and wanted me to be his GILF (grandma i’d like to fuck) and tell him what to do and what I liked so he could please me. So I loved that and would probably go for the same kind if I ever need another.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

irishstag41
Virgin

Unread post by irishstag41 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:52 pm

My wife loves younger guys . I guess its for the same reasons.. It definitley puts a spring in her step knowing that younger men find her so attractive and give her "a powerful experience"

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Tue May 17, 2022 1:04 am

My wife enjoys younger guys.We are 60,she has a 30 yo lover. It is amazing to watch.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 17, 2022 7:06 am

My 36-year-old wife has been having sex with other men during our marriage since she was 28. She prefers age differences, younger and older. Each is a different experience and she has made close friends with men of varying ages from 19 to around (give or take a few years) age 60. The younger guy is now in his mid 20s and they're still together and her boss at the bank where she works is near early retirement; both are ongoing relationships but not exclusively.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Tue May 17, 2022 9:14 am

I've enjoyed undressing and showing off my body for shy guys. I got quite into it on the few occasions I did that. Unfortunately being shy guys, they both came rather early with little touch from me to make it happen, then got embarrassed and left.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:23 pm

Liese wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:14 am
I've enjoyed undressing and showing off my body for shy guys. I got quite into it on the few occasions I did that. Unfortunately being shy guys, they both came rather early with little touch from me to make it happen, then got embarrassed and left.
Sounds like you'd like me then.. I'm shy but considering it takes me at least an hour to hour and a half to cum by myself, I'm sure fast for me would still be close to half an hour. (which is my rare "i came quick" time limit)

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed May 18, 2022 2:10 am

My wife had one young stud whom she called the Energizer Bunny because he could keep going and going. That said, she generally prefers older men.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:59 am

When my wife M was 38 she went out with a guy 20 years old. When she came home about 5 hours later with the beautiful smell of sex on her and a smile. She said to me how many times does 20 go into 38. Before I could answer she said 6 times do believe that he is the best fuck ever. So i said I guess you are going to see him again. She said again and again I am going to fuck him anytime he wants. My pussy belongs to him. Now get over here and lick his cum out of this satisfied pussy. He became her long term BF for 6 years. I just love being her cuckold.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Sat May 21, 2022 8:44 pm

Becky enjoys young guys, the youngest was 16 years old when she was around 50.

She finds it very empowering.

Generally her guys are between 20 and 40, she is mid 50's.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:59 am

MrsG has a thing for younger guys especially if a guy is virgin she would try to take him to bed and take is virginity in every way possible, she always says " i like making men out of boys". She likes taking lead and teach inexperienced young boys the art of lovemaking and she believes young guys have the best erections. Her current lover is about 9 years younger to her.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:21 am

MrsandMrG wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:59 am
MrsG has a thing for younger guys especially if a guy is virgin she would try to take him to bed and take is virginity in every way possible, she always says " i like making men out of boys". She likes taking lead and teach inexperienced young boys the art of lovemaking and she believes young guys have the best erections. Her current lover is about 9 years younger to her.
Exactly the way Becky approaches things.

She's not sure if she has ever had a virgin and although the 16 year old that fucked her a couple of years ago was obviously very inexperienced, he gave a very good account of himself. Twice...!

If anyone is wondering, the legal age of consent here was 15 years...

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:51 am

MrsandMrG wrote:
if a guy is virgin she would try to take him to bed and take is virginity in every way possible
this made me twitch, if you haven't realized yet I'm still a virgin at 36.. and for me "every way possible" means more than others because I crave being pegged more than anything else (well other than just having a companion and learning about love.. but that's a different story.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:47 am

Very Hot Wife wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:21 am
MrsandMrG wrote:
Exactly the way Becky approaches things.

She's not sure if she has ever had a virgin and although the 16 year old that fucked her a couple of years ago was obviously very inexperienced, he gave a very good account of himself. Twice...!

If anyone is wondering, the legal age of consent here was 15 years...
MrsG is an educated woman and knows the difference b/w adult and minor she tries to lay hands on virgin adults(18+). We would like to know becky's expriences with young virgin adults.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:49 am

jratt85 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:51 am
MrsandMrG wrote:
if a guy is virgin she would try to take him to bed and take is virginity in every way possible
this made me twitch, if you haven't realized yet I'm still a virgin at 36.. and for me "every way possible" means more than others because I crave being pegged more than anything else (well other than just having a companion and learning about love.. but that's a different story.
If a guy says no she leaves the path for him, but if he does not deny her hints then definitely she will go every way possible to break his string.

Kate88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Kate88 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:47 am

jratt85 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:11 pm
So I'm curious to see how many hotwifes that go out picking up guys like going for younger and/or shy guys. Do you ever like getting the guy that isn't paying that much attention to you or looks down or keeps looking at you but isn't confident enough to do anything despite obviously being into you?

As one of those guys I'm definitely curious to see how women on the prowl think about guys like me.
Generally yes I find younger men attractive. I had dated a younger guy from my office a while ago. It was clear that we liked each other and we flirted for a while. However nothing would have happened if he didn't ask me out for a drink, I think it's important for a man to take that step.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:44 am

My wife was in her mid-40s when she decided to date other men for sex. I think every man she was with was younger than her. The youngest (and her favorite) was a black man, age 23 -- young enough to have been her son. She called him her "studmuffin". He was a bit apprehensive the first time to be fucking another man's wife, but she reassured him that I was more than okay with it, and he "rose to the occasion."

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:30 am

A wife who wants younger and shy lovers is usually into control. She wants to control her shy lover and teach him if you will. She wants to teach him to do the things she wants him to do, when ever she wants it. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, a young guy can learn alot from an older woman and he will love her for it.
The only person with a problem is the husband who is probably past his prime and accepts his wife being with lovers who are old enough to be his son. Hubby knows the young lover can out last him can remain harder than him and will do things to his wife that he can no longer do.
If hubby puts his foot down and wants it to end, she will do it all behind his back, so she has him backed into a corner.
Many years ago I was the 20 years old and I had a 35 year old married woman who showed me all the tricks. She showed me to slow down, how to fuck, how to lick a woman's pussy, she let me do anal and other things that I still remember to this day. This all happened with her husband's knowledge but he was never there, she wanted her privacy and he gave it to her.
For the young and shy I recomend an older woman.

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:02 pm

My wife is one of them,she admitted she prefers to fuck by younger cocks.

Mary and Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mary and Hubby » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:50 am

I definitely prefer a young lover. I am 54 and my current lover is 32 .. ideal age. Not only are younger men more attractive ; it is their enthusiasm and drive that is so appealing to me. I only want a younger guy that has a great and specific appetite for mature women. For me the ideal age is between 30 and 39.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:51 am

My wife likes younger men when she can find one. She thought as she got older men would lose interest. She was pleasantly surprised to find many young men want to experience an older woman. She likes men in general and won't turn someone down because of age. She will do men of any age but her preference is late teens, early 20s

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:23 am

my wife is 68, men her age or older have performance issues

the problem is that many men are interested in younger women

wykedjasmine
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by wykedjasmine » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:05 pm

I prefer younger :)
Sexy Dominant poly hotwife

My current thread catching up on my adventures
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58234