vacation for Mrs

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MrsandMrG
Virgin

vacation for Mrs

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Sun May 15, 2022 11:06 pm

This year Mrs had got a promotion and her responsibilites have increased which causes her a lot of stress related issues, so we are planning a 2 week long vacation for her with her lover so that she can get away from her regular stressful life and get relaxed. But i am not sure how i would handle that as we have never lived far from each other this long but thinking of it makes me hard. Any suggestions how this should be taken ahead?

rooster444
Experienced

Re: vacation for Mrs

Unread post by rooster444 » Mon May 16, 2022 5:40 am

Hedonism II

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon May 16, 2022 6:26 am

Europe

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon May 16, 2022 12:44 pm

My HW and I just got back from Hedo 2 also. It was off the hook...but still relaxing in the way that a Caribbean Beach vacation should be. I have heard good things about Desire resorts too, or a cruise?

Sheli86

Unread post by Sheli86 » Mon May 16, 2022 2:52 pm

Three or four times a year my wife goes off with somebody for about a week or so. I have moments of intense excitement when she texts me about what she’s doing and when she has sex, but there is a lot of empty space when she isn’t in touch with me. It defeats the purpose of the whole event if I expect her to stay focused on me. Keep occupied. It can be difficult if you let yourself feel abandoned, but for us it’s been wonderful overall. She comes home feeling free and satisfied in many ways, and as the return home draws near she begins to miss me so much. Our sex when she gets home is worth every minute of the mix of excitement and emptiness when she is gone. She deserves this vacation.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Mon May 16, 2022 11:19 pm

As we were talking of this she plans of locking me in a chastity cage while she is gone for her vacay, this will be first time i will be locked any guide to chastity cages

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 17, 2022 7:22 am

MrsandMrG wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:19 pm
As we were talking of this she plans of locking me in a chastity cage while she is gone for her vacay, this will be first time i will be locked any guide to chastity cages
Have absolutely no experience with this at all, but in reading, here, of others that do, I would suggest this is something that one doesn't do full shot for a week on the first time. There are quite few who only seem to be able to manage a few hours due to discomfort?, or a couple of days. And you might find that whatever product is purchased may end up not being the right one, so several tries to find one are a distinct possibility.

Read and ask questions on some of the threads that cover this sort of thing.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue May 17, 2022 10:55 am

MrsandMrG wrote:
You could find much more information and input on cages at the Cuckold Forum.

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Thu May 19, 2022 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed May 18, 2022 9:06 am

MrsandMrG wrote:
Two weeks is a long time for your first experience. Proper fit and access to an emergency key would be important.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed May 18, 2022 12:47 pm

In our experience, it isn't where she goes but just that she enjoys getting away with another man for a few days. The sex between the two is the main event, and it's good for the guy she's with as well.

She hasn't been away for a full two weeks with anyone else. She is now 35 and has been a hotwife since she was 28. Her experience most often has been for less than a week away. On rare occasions, she has stayed with two different men for as long as five or six days. I leave it to her as to how long she should stay. It's typically just an overnight weekend visit and she returns home the following morning or just past noon.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Thu May 19, 2022 12:35 am

Open2it wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:06 am
MrsandMrG wrote:
Two weeks is a long time for your first experience. Proper fit and access to an emergency key would be important.
So, i should be already wearing one as it will get easier when she will be out?
And
What durations do you suggest a beginner to wear it?

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Thu May 19, 2022 12:37 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 12:47 pm
In our experience, it isn't where she goes but just that she enjoys getting away with another man for a few days. The sex between the two is the main event, and it's good for the guy she's with as well.

She hasn't been away for a full two weeks with anyone else. She is now 35 and has been a hotwife since she was 28. Her experience most often has been for less than a week away. On rare occasions, she has stayed with two different men for as long as five or six days. I leave it to her as to how long she should stay. It's typically just an overnight weekend visit and she returns home the following morning or just past noon.

~ Des
We are kind of rewarding her of achievements she has got and a nice vacation can relax her and take some burden off. Do you wear chastity cage when she is out having sex with her lovers?

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Fri May 20, 2022 8:09 am

I was going to say what a lot of others have, and that’s that 2 weeks with anyone is a LONG time, even if you’re extremely compatible. That’s when monotony starts to set in and no one wants that.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Fri May 20, 2022 8:25 am

long4her wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:09 am
I was going to say what a lot of others have, and that’s that 2 weeks with anyone is a LONG time, even if you’re extremely compatible. That’s when monotony starts to set in and no one wants that.
Thanks for a suggestion we shall discuss it

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Fri May 20, 2022 10:47 am

Absence makes the fond grow harder.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Fri May 20, 2022 7:56 pm

Becky has had a weekend stay-over with different lovers on many occasions, even stretching to 4 days. It's always been incredibly hot for all three involved.

We've considered a week away with a lover, but two weeks would be too long for us.

What we have found to be very erotic and satisfying is for her to take a solo holiday for 7-10 days and hook up with guys whenever she likes.

She will be off again this summer to Gran Canaria where there's a strong swinging scene and lots of single guys hoping to pull. There's a huge naturist beach which is good for an initial arranged meet, but she has pulled guys just laying out naked and letting them chat her up. It's not exactly difficult for a girl, is it...!!

A bonus is the large number of clubs where she can just pop in and fuck a stranger or two in a safe environment.

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Sat May 21, 2022 4:09 am

Very Hot Wife wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:56 pm
Becky has had a weekend stay-over with different lovers on many occasions, even stretching to 4 days. It's always been incredibly hot for all three involved.

We've considered a week away with a lover, but two weeks would be too long for us.

What we have found to be very erotic and satisfying is for her to take a solo holiday for 7-10 days and hook up with guys whenever she likes.

She will be off again this summer to Gran Canaria where there's a strong swinging scene and lots of single guys hoping to pull. There's a huge naturist beach which is good for an initial arranged meet, but she has pulled guys just laying out naked and letting them chat her up. It's not exactly difficult for a girl, is it...!!

A bonus is the large number of clubs where she can just pop in and fuck a stranger or two in a safe environment.
That’s the hottest thing ever. Knowing that your horny hotwife is walking around naked on a beach or a club looking for multiple cocks to put inside of her. Does it ever get any hotter than that? She just goes up and asks if they want to fuck and they just start going at it. Hot damn…

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Sat May 21, 2022 6:48 am

My wife went on a 10 day cruise in January with her lover. It was 10 days on the ship. They flew down and spent a few days in Miami. So she was gone 2 weeks. I stayed at home locked in my cb6000s. I spent every night laying in bed, thinking of what they were doing.. Before they left Sarah bought a lot of new lingerie, was waxed, and shaved.
She came home refreshed , invigorated. And very happy. But the thing is she came home to me.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:29 am

MrsandMrG wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 12:37 am
Des 31 wrote:

~ Des
We are kind of rewarding her of achievements she has got and a nice vacation can relax her and take some burden off. Do you wear chastity cage when she is out having sex with her lovers?
The two of us haven't thought about using a cage. We have sex when she returns from dates and tells me the details. I love that other guys fuck her and that gets me off.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun May 22, 2022 5:29 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:29 am
MrsandMrG wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 12:37 am
Des 31 wrote:

~ Des
The two of us haven't thought about using a cage. We have sex when she returns from dates and tells me the details. I love that other guys fuck her and that gets me off.
And I love that Gigi let’s you fuck other women. The door seems to be cracking open to an open marriage.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Fri May 27, 2022 3:39 am

Vacation plan has changed the bull will be taking MrsG to his friend's wedding for a week to his place and introduce her as his gf.

watcher5
Player

Unread post by watcher5 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:49 am

Interestingly, my wife and I are spending 7 days in Tenerife courtesy of one of her ‘old guys’ who she has fun with every few months. Unfortunately due to work commitments I am unable to be with her for the second week. My mind is working overtime on thinking of what my wife and her best female friend will be doing in my absence. OMFG.

First time my wife and I will be away from each other for such a long time, especially with the opportunity for so much sex!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 13, 2023 10:02 pm

My wife has done weekends away with boyfriends but nothing longer. It is too hard explaining to our kids why mum has gone on holiday for a couple of weeks without us. A weekend is easily explained as a girls weekend away. Our daughter is now 20 and has actually asked if she can go on one of the girls weekends with my wife. Obviously our kids know we are nudists (as they have been brought up and are) and they are part of the extended family which our LS group has evolved into but they know nothing about our swinging, open marriage or hotwifing.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat May 13, 2023 10:32 pm

MrsandMrG wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 12:35 am
What durations do you suggest a beginner to wear it?
A week for the first time is absolutely not going to work. An overnight lock up, especially when you will be out of your mind with horny thoughts will be far too uncomfortable.

You’ll also be very lucky to get a perfect fitting cage as the first one.

When I started out about 6 hours was all I could manage. Honestly having that thing on amplifies all the sexual tension. You will be hornier than you have ever been.

Over time I worked up to over nights, which are incredibly uncomfortable at times. After changing cages a few times I found the perfect fit and have worn it up to 6 weeks at a time.

You will however need to remove it every few days to clean yourself. A week could be too long without cleaning. Especially if you are leaking pre-cum. That will turn into a very nasty smell. If the cage doesn’t fit properly you will suffer chafing and need to remove it to allow yourself to heal.

Get yourself in a cage ASAP but listen to what your body tells you. If it hurts take it off. Once you have sores you could get an infection.

It is absolutely amazing being caged. But don’t rush it. Learn how to wear the cage and you will build up longer sessions wearing it. Don’t worry if you only manage a few hours at first. Your first overnight is an achievement :-)

Good luck.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

atimmermans
Virgin

Unread post by atimmermans » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:14 am

watcher5 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:49 am
Interestingly, my wife and I are spending 7 days in Tenerife courtesy of one of her ‘old guys’ who she has fun with every few months. Unfortunately due to work commitments I am unable to be with her for the second week. My mind is working overtime on thinking of what my wife and her best female friend will be doing in my absence. OMFG.

First time my wife and I will be away from each other for such a long time, especially with the opportunity for so much sex!
Did anything happen?