Leggysandy Stepping Out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Leggysandy Stepping Out

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:26 pm

leggysandy wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:21 pm
PlayboyFan wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:27 am
leggysman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:12 pm
Unfortunately, tonight's guy was a "no".

They had an excellent dinner, some good conversation (mostly about food), they kissed, and they felt each others' muscles. But she wasn't attracted to his face, in person. Pity, that! :cry:
Bump….

Leggy,

Such a shame the last date ended that way. Was that awkward the way the date ended, or was this intended as a “meet and greet” to begin with? Thats an interesting discussion in and of itself to be honest.

PBF
It was supposed to be just meet and greet and the date went fine as far as he was concerned :lol: We kissed in the end (I was trying out the chemistry - just in case!), but did not tell him how I really felt until some days later when he messaged me. In fact, even when I told him it wouldn't happen, he took it as a challenge, so he's still messaging me every now and then :lol: (he is a sweet guy really and not too annoying, so I don't mind)
Was it his physical appearance and attributes or his attitude that benched him?

For example, too short or not confident enough...

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:32 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:26 pm
leggysandy wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:21 pm
PlayboyFan wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:27 am
leggysman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:12 pm
Unfortunately, tonight's guy was a "no".

They had an excellent dinner, some good conversation (mostly about food), they kissed, and they felt each others' muscles. But she wasn't attracted to his face, in person. Pity, that! :cry:
Bump….

Leggy,

Such a shame the last date ended that way. Was that awkward the way the date ended, or was this intended as a “meet and greet” to begin with? Thats an interesting discussion in and of itself to be honest.

PBF
It was supposed to be just meet and greet and the date went fine as far as he was concerned :lol: We kissed in the end (I was trying out the chemistry - just in case!), but did not tell him how I really felt until some days later when he messaged me. In fact, even when I told him it wouldn't happen, he took it as a challenge, so he's still messaging me every now and then :lol: (he is a sweet guy really and not too annoying, so I don't mind)
Was it his physical appearance and attributes or his attitude that benched him?

For example, too short or not confident enough...
It was his face to be honest. Though he was a bit shorter than expected, I didn't mind that, as he does have a great body. His attitude was great, he is a really sweet guy and we did have a lovely evening (the fact that food was absolutely outstanding probably helped) :lol:

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:24 pm

I love how you love the whole person, Sandy

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:36 am

It's been a while since we heard from you guys here. Isn't it time for LS to explore again? :)

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:04 pm

Small wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:36 am
It's been a while since we heard from you guys here. Isn't it time for LS to explore again? :)
Thanks for the reminder ;)

No plans to speak of yet, but we haven't gone away. Just on the bench at the moment. I think things might start to warm up again soonish. Of course when they do, our friends at OHW will be among the first to know :mrgreen:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:58 am

Well, was reading your stories and looking at the pics of your beautiful wife, especially the bridal photos. Got me so hot that I just attacked and ravaged my wife, while begging her to take a lover like your wife has. Thanks for the inspiration ;)

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 am

leggysman wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:34 pm
I think there's a mutual attraction building with one of the local guys, here in our village. He's a handsome, tall, single dad
Tonight they're on a "first date" at the local pub :mrgreen: Nothing much will happen tonight, I'm almost certain. She called it a date, then said it isn't. But it's ... something

He has known for a while that she's a hotwife (one of the only people we know IRL who is aware). He's been acting more flirty and interested lately. She sent him her bikini pics when we were on holiday. :twisted:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 am

leggysman wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 am
leggysman wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:34 pm
I think there's a mutual attraction building with one of the local guys, here in our village. He's a handsome, tall, single dad
Tonight they're on a "first date" at the local pub :mrgreen: Nothing much will happen tonight, I'm almost certain. She called it a date, then said it isn't. But it's ... something

He has known for a while that she's a hotwife (one of the only people we know IRL who is aware). He's been acting more flirty and interested lately. She sent him her bikini pics when we were on holiday. :twisted:
LM - Is this of any concern?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:46 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 am
LM - Is this of any concern?
I guess it tells me they will be on their best behavior while they're in public. :lol: I assmed they'd go to the bigger town near us for a bit more anonymity.

To all outward appearances, I'm sure it will just look like 2 friends out for a pint. Which it is, more or less. But this is new, and I know the theoretical idea of going further turns her on. I hope she's tempted!