Leggysandy Stepping Out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jrobb
Experienced

Re: Leggysandy Stepping Out

Unread post by jrobb » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:50 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:42 am

How to help [S] come the "new way" :-)

As she lies on her tummy, with her legs out straight behind her, and her arms under her, enter her from a straddling position.

I like to warm her up with 20-30s of fucking, then stop. Let her start to rub her pussy, with your torso upright (gives her the best angle of your cock inside her).

Go in as deep as you can and stay there (I can go all the way in, your mileage may vary!). As she rubs herself, her gorgeous little bum will move up and down, and you should grind/thrust opposite her movements. Use your hands to help her; get creative! I squeeze her butt, or hold her hips, or use my hand up and down her back with a bit of light scratching, or grip her shoulder, or reach back and massage her thigh/leg. But no spanking! Talking dirty can help as well. Of course lately I'm mostly talking about you fucking her. ;-)

She will stop every minute or two for a breather. When she does, give her 10-20s of nice, dominating fucking. Maybe some faster in-and-out, maybe some hard deep thrusting. For this I usually change from the upright straddling position a bit -- e.g. lying down on her, putting my hands around her throat and/or forehead, kissing her hard on her neck, shoulder, cheek, etc.

It doesn't take her long to come this way. I always encourage her to delay, enjoy, take as much time as she wants.

You'll know when she's coming -- from her body language, and she'll vocalize it. At that moment I try not do distract her; just staying still or giving her a bit of slow, gentle movement/thrusting.

I love it this way, feeling her come with my cock inside her is great.

(and, please do share with me any new variations/innovations you're successful with!)

Good luck! Let's do this! Let's get my girl coming with both of us inside her in the same night!
Oh for Pete's sake! We need video and the accompanying audio of this technique!

JR

Jamesparis
Virgin

Unread post by Jamesparis » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:30 pm

leggysman wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:42 am
Jamesparis wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:37 am
What an amazing idea. Is that manual something that can be shared here? Would be very curious.
Haha! Ok. Feels weird, since I wrote it specifically for Anthony, but she's OK with me posting it.

Bit of backstory: S comes a lot. She's been doing it since she was in preschool. But, she can only come in a specific way (believe me, I've tried my best in other ways). She must clench her thighs together, and basically has to use her own hand(s). On the plus side, she can - and does - do this discreetly nearly anywhere. Even at preschool :lol:

When we first met, she would lie back and I would mouth-fuck her while she got herself off (she loves a cock in her mouth). We now call this the "old way" and it works well when she's feeling hot and bothered and naughty.

What follows is the newer way we figured out, and do most often:

---

How to help [S] come the "new way" :-)

As she lies on her tummy, with her legs out straight behind her, and her arms under her, enter her from a straddling position.

I like to warm her up with 20-30s of fucking, then stop. Let her start to rub her pussy, with your torso upright (gives her the best angle of your cock inside her).

Go in as deep as you can and stay there (I can go all the way in, your mileage may vary!). As she rubs herself, her gorgeous little bum will move up and down, and you should grind/thrust opposite her movements. Use your hands to help her; get creative! I squeeze her butt, or hold her hips, or use my hand up and down her back with a bit of light scratching, or grip her shoulder, or reach back and massage her thigh/leg. But no spanking! Talking dirty can help as well. Of course lately I'm mostly talking about you fucking her. ;-)

She will stop every minute or two for a breather. When she does, give her 10-20s of nice, dominating fucking. Maybe some faster in-and-out, maybe some hard deep thrusting. For this I usually change from the upright straddling position a bit -- e.g. lying down on her, putting my hands around her throat and/or forehead, kissing her hard on her neck, shoulder, cheek, etc.

It doesn't take her long to come this way. I always encourage her to delay, enjoy, take as much time as she wants.

You'll know when she's coming -- from her body language, and she'll vocalize it. At that moment I try not do distract her; just staying still or giving her a bit of slow, gentle movement/thrusting.

I love it this way, feeling her come with my cock inside her is great.

(and, please do share with me any new variations/innovations you're successful with!)

Good luck! Let's do this! Let's get my girl coming with both of us inside her in the same night!
This is so thoughtful of you and well written! Thank you for sharing. Did she cum with her thick lover?

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:08 pm

jrobb wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:50 am
Oh for Pete's sake! We need video and the accompanying audio of this technique!
Jamesparis wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:30 pm
This is so thoughtful of you and well written! Thank you for sharing. Did she cum with her thick lover?
Thank you guys. I want my girl to come home satisfied (but not toooo satisfied to do it again). But it was fun to write that, for another man who's fucking her.

The plan is, she will be with Anthony on Thursday night. Then we'll see whether he can follow (or improve on) my tips ;)

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 am

Petition for new pics prior to Thursday’s date.

RemMb36+
$2 Ho

Unread post by RemMb36+ » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:07 am

Hope everything goes well today

foxtrot
Virgin

Unread post by foxtrot » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:34 am

Did you ever write up the Jake recap?

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:48 am

Congratulations on getting your wife on board with fantasy!! I love your stories, and your progress. I don’t know if you have done what I am about to recommend or not, but here goes. Since you accomplished your goal of getting your wife on board, you may want to consider showing her how pleased you are with her progress, by buying her some red roses, or taking her out to dinner, so that she knows that you still love her to make sure she does not have any guilty feelings and that you are with her all the way with this new adventure.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:16 am

Another way of putting it, is that the two of you are going out to celebrate a new chapter in your marriage. You also may consider taking her out to buys her some new clothes to show off her new self. Just a suggestion, could spice things up just a little more.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:34 pm

S's date with Jake on Tuesday

She met him on a swinger dating site. He seemed to be into domination, which she has always enjoyed and fantasized about. In bed I try to do a few of those things that she likes, but it's not really my nature, or an interest of mine. This guy seemed like the real deal, and that piqued her interest.

They chatted for only a day or two before scheduling a date. This time it was not about having a 'connection' - it was mostly just about sex. He excited her, but S was equal parts fascinated and annoyed by Jake. He didn't seem to ever want to drop out of the 'role' and just do normal. While he was good at exciting her with dirty talk, she didn't really enjoy being ordered about, told to go and buy such-and-such slutty outfit, and so on. It seems like she prefers the dom/sub stuff to be mostly a sexual activity, which I can totally understand.

The night before the date, he was asking her questions, getting her hot and bothered, and leading her further and further. For their second date, he said he was going to take her to a famous sex club in nearby Big City. He was going to fuck her there, with other people present. If he ordered her to suck a stranger's cock, would she? "Yes." If he told her to fuck someone, or someones, would she? "... Yes." In the morning she told me about the conversation.

I'm fairly certain that if I had asked the same questions of S a month or two ago (or even now!) those wouldn't have been her answers. But maybe I just don't know how to ask in the right way, or I'm not the guy who could bring that out of her. While it all sounded very exciting, I suggested that this probably wasn't the wisest or safest activity for her to do with a stranger. We both seemed to understand that she could quite plausibly find herself getting really into it, and doing something in the heat of the moment that she'd possibly regret later.

If the idea of fucking multiple strangers in a sex club is something she wants to do, I think she should probably do it with me there, looking out for her. And personally, hearing that story secondhand, when she came home from a date, probably wouldn't be very comfortable for me. On the other hand, maybe it could be pretty hot if I could be there, in the moment with her.

For the first date, the plan was to meet in a town nearby where he was staying in a pub/hotel. She was instructed to wear a dress, with bare legs, and no bra or panties. And he said he was going to check. He told her she first had to come up to his room, where she would have 5 seconds before he would start on her. And then they would go for a drink downstairs. She told him in advance that there wouldn't be any fucking, but apart from that ... we didn't know how far things might go.

She arrived and waited outside while he finished his shower, and then he messaged her to come up. True to his word, 5 seconds after the door closed behind her, he had her pinned up against it. He was kissing her and his hands were all over; up her dress, feeling her pussy.

He picked her up and tossed her on the bed, still wearing her dress, and began alternately kissing her, licking her pussy, pinching her nipples, and fingering her. She wasn't sure how many fingers he used, but it was more than two. She said he was skilled, and she enjoyed it.

Jake removed her dress and flipped her over onto her tummy and continued licking and kissing and fingering her. He was rough, but didn't hurt her; quite the pro. My wife's hands were sore in the morning, from gripping the sheets. He spanked her. He used his belt. At this point she desperately wanted him to fuck her, but she stuck to her predefined boundaries. Impressive willpower!

He picked her up and sat her straddling his lap, and he kissed her and squeezed her bum hard. Then he laid her back on the bed, with her head hanging backward over the edge. He stripped off his underwear and put his cock in my wife's mouth.

After a while he joined her back on the bed. He hadn't orgasmed when she was sucking him. He seemed to be trying to test that willpower, and fuck her. Nothing worrisome, but he was lightly restraining her, and rubbing his cock on her leg. S didn't really struggle, and never felt like she was in danger. He was just ... insistent.

Eventually she told him she had to leave, and he relented. They'd been at it for about an hour and a half. They never did go for that drink.

S sent me a photo of her lying on her back, naked on the bed, with the caption "He took this photo. Not having sex, but doing everything else really. Lots of fun!"

When she arrived home she was happy, but unsure about whether she wanted to see him again. He never asked about her, or showed any interest or feeling. She wondered whether he might be a bit of a sociopath. She was pleasantly surprised that he had walked her to her car.

It was late. We went up to the bedroom, and had a short - though hot and intense - 'reclaiming' session. We were both pretty fired up about me being the second man to lick her pussy that night, and her sucking her second dick of the night. She came with me inside her.

On Tuesday S discovered she wouldn't mind fucking a man with a beard :-)

But she decided not to see Jake again.

Jamesparis
Virgin

Unread post by Jamesparis » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:42 pm

Wow what a hot encounter. She really is on fire! Wise thing that you decided to set boundaries about going to a club with him et cetera. And totally understand that she disliked the fact that he could not limit his behavior to play time only and that he was not interested in her.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:16 pm

Wow. So hot and so….familiar.

My wife struggles with the guy who doesn’t seem to care about her also. It’s odd.

I was surprised she decided not to see him again just to fuck him. Sounds like she had fun.

Congrats to you both!

PBF

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:07 pm

If it quacks like a duck...

fuzzyman123

Unread post by fuzzyman123 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:28 pm

Wonderful write up. So hot. I was just wondering, did Jake cum that night?

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:32 pm

fuzzyman123 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:28 pm
Jake did not, neither have I. The whole thing had a bit of an unfinished, weird ending.

RemMb36+
$2 Ho

Unread post by RemMb36+ » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:13 pm

leggysandy wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:32 pm
fuzzyman123 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:28 pm
Jake did not, neither have I. The whole thing had a bit of an unfinished, weird ending.
Seems to be true of many encounters, you think you have it all figured out and the script gets changed.
Good luck to you both as time goes by.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:23 pm

Jamesparis wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:30 pm
Thank you! :up:

And yes, last night, she did. With both of us. What a night.

ftandhubby
Virgin

Unread post by ftandhubby » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:22 am

Hey,
Thanks for sharing the story and of course the pictures! What a delicious looking woman. My wife and I were fuck buddies before we got married so I knew all about her fucking other guys. We were always open with each other and once married we did some sexual exploring together. That said it was way more exciting when she would initiate an adventure on her own. I don't think it was called hot wifing back then. If someone caught her fancy she knew she had a hallpass from me to invite them for a 3 some or to have some fun on her own. I have no doubt my wife loves me but I also have no doubt that what keeps her the most wet is being desired by someone that is not already a sure thing. (I'm her sure thing). I get that- we all want to be found attractive by other people and for her from that initial flirting (if she's in the mood) to wherever it leads keeps her horny and excited and we both enjoy the benefits. So hard to describe how hot it is to be married to someone that will share that with you. I loved it when she'd come home and tell me how her boss had gotten her to pull up her dress so he could look at her pussy while she got off watching him jerk off or all the other adventures she's had. Your story brings back all those memories of fun times and how hot she can be! Hope you keep having fun- your husband will love you even more for being that person.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:50 pm

ftandhubby wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:22 am
I have no doubt my wife loves me but I also have no doubt that what keeps her the most wet is being desired by someone that is not already a sure thing. (I'm her sure thing). I get that- we all want to be found attractive by other people and for her from that initial flirting (if she's in the mood) to wherever it leads keeps her horny and excited and we both enjoy the benefits. So hard to describe how hot it is to be married to someone that will share that with you. I loved it when she'd come home and tell me how her boss had gotten her to pull up her dress so he could look at her pussy while she got off watching him jerk off or all the other adventures she's had. Your story brings back all those memories of fun times and how hot she can be! Hope you keep having fun- your husband will love you even more for being that person.
Thank you for this thoughtful post. A lot of it rings true, and I hope for S as well. With a bit of luck, and lots more love, good communication, and adventurous spirit, I think this will be us.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:01 pm

S's Thursday date with Anthony

A repeat engagement with the man who popped her hotwife cherry 2 weeks earlier! I did a live running commentary in her Hotties thread on the night, and S joined the conversation a bit afterward.

She finished work, and started to get ready. It was all a bit less stressful than her other 3 dates, which were all 'firsts' (firsts with new guys, or first planned sex date). There was still some residual nervousness for both of us. However, this time there were no unknowns; we all knew exactly what was going to happen that night, and how enjoyable it would be.

Before she left, she very graciously let me take a few lovely 'going out' pictures for posting. She looked so sexy, all dressed up for meeting her new lover. Then we said our tender, excited goodbyes, and off she went.

I was busy for a while sorting out the kids and chores, and looking forward to relaxing with a drink and trying to enjoy the night. She sent me messages when she arrived, and when she was going up to his room. It was exciting, but I still had my hands full with the kids. While I was still bathing them and getting them ready for bed, I received a message from my wife:

"You got a treat in your email."

It was two amazing pictures of S with Anthony's cock. In one, she was looking at the camera all smoky eyes, and a little smile, kissing the tip. In the other, she was sucking him.

I didn't hear from her again for 2.5 hours. I started to get a bit stressed out towards the end. What if she didn't come home tonight? That wasn't the plan. How would we handle that?

But finally, 7 minutes before I was planning to worried-message her, she wrote:

"I got more from round 2. :D coming home now, mwah!"

In the aftermath, I didn't pump S for too much information -- for the whole sequence of events that night. I got some juicy details. They did a lot. They were more careful, and she was able to get used to, and really enjoy, his large, exra-thick cock ("very, very good"). She loved when he spanked her, while she rode him. They did some reverse cowgirl. He tried the techniques I told him about (see earlier post), and she came with Anthony inside her (YAY!). He eventually wore himself out though, and wasn't able to come himself. Poor guy -- I'm sure he'll have more opportunites :lol:. When I asked S how much of those 3.5 hours they were together was sex, and how much was just hanging out, she said "mostly sex stuff". Too much to relate in detail, probably!

When she arrived home, I carried her straight to bed. I licked her naughty, married pussy while she told me some of the things she had done that night. She rode me. We kept on dirty-talking about her long night of fucking her new lover.

You know those times? When sex is just over-the-top euphoric, and you're both just so excited and turned on, and in the moment it feels like the best sex that anyone ever had? That kind of sex tends to be less frequent when you've been together for 10 years, but it was like that. It's been like that a lot more often lately.

She turned over on to her tummy, and I straddled her from behind. And then I was the second man to feel her come that night, with my cock inside her.

Finally, we switched to missionary, and I came deep inside my wife. What a great finale of 'reclaiming' it was, to finally experience to its fullest.

[ Note to fellow newbie hotwife husbands: if in any doubt about your nerves getting in the way of a memorable finish, Viagra is your friend ]

Anthony was enthusiastic that night about taking pictures and videos for me. He seems to 'get' the hotwife dynamic and his role in it, and mine. I really appreciate that. Back on the couch after sex, I was treated to a whole group of still photos of S riding and sucking him, and with his cock inside her. But the real jewel is the video Anthony made while he was enjoying my wife from behind. He's big. She's little, and she looks phenomenally beautiful when she's being fucked.

Less than 2 months after my first 'wannabe' post on this site, I'm the proud owner of a video of my wife fucking her lover. Allow me for a moment to bask in it, and brag, and just reiterate how awesome my girl is.

We stayed up late, drinking wine and reliving the night, and being just so happy and excited about this new chapter in our life together. May it long be just like this!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:19 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:01 pm
That's really expert level hotwifng. She's a natural!!! You also get lucky to find a bull who gets it...

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:03 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:19 pm
leggysman wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:01 pm
That's really expert level hotwifng. She's a natural!!! You also get lucky to find a bull who gets it...
Agreed! Shelley had a guy like that too. Even when they played alone a few times, he was conscious of ‘putting on a good show’ for my benefit just as well as her’s. That’s a great three-way win!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:46 am

You got to experience the full Monty with S: the prep time, full of excitement of what was to come, the angst of uncertainty as a new, larger cocked man pounds you wife into ecstasy, and then the reclamation of both her body and that visceral connection that comes with hotwifing. You're a lucky man her lover is so considerate in providing such explicit memories for you both. He seems a real keeper. But for her the excitement will be the chase...the euphoria of attraction to another male for the sole purpose of fucking him. So intense. In this I wish you both happy hunting.

Thanks for sharing both photos of your beautiful wife and your story. It really makes my day to read about you both.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

RemMb36+
$2 Ho

Unread post by RemMb36+ » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:13 am

Fantastic!!!! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's very exciting and shows your love for each other.
Thank you.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:39 am

It's shaping up to be a good, interesting hotwife week around here, starting this Thursday 13th.

We have family staying with us for 3 weeks, which is both good and bad: Our sex life at home will be constrained, and we have to be secretive about our new activities. OTOH, free 24h babysitting! :up:

This Thursday 13th, S is going out with a new guy, B, who we'll call Brian. She doesn't have the highest hopes for Brian, in terms of chemistry. It's a meet-and-greet, but she can choose to escalate and go to his hotel room, if she wants to. She's taking a train, so she can have a couple of drinks. At a minimum, she should have an enjoyable evening of good conversation, with an interesting guy. He has a fairly high-profile humanitarian job, and travels a lot for work. S says she'll want to kiss him. If Brian can get her engine revving with his kissing ... :twisted:! I'll drive her to the train station, and then pick her up after. If we want to have sex after her date, it'll have to be in the car :mrgreen:. No problem!

This Sunday 16th, I will drive S (recall: free babysitting) to her 3rd hotel date with Anthony, at the same hotel where he popped her hotwife cherry less than a month before. Instead of saying goodbye to S here at home, I'll be doing it at his hotel room door. I'll meet him, and hand her over. Hot! The plan was for me to go and have a pint somewhere until they're finished, and then come up and get her, and then I'd 'reclaim' her in the car. However: Anthony, being good and game, suggested that we reconnect right there in his room, in the same bed. Double hot! He will step out (S isn't comfortable with any watchers at this point, no matter who) but when he returns ... she'll need a shower, we'll both be there to bathe her, and ... :?:

Just 4 days later, on Thurs 20th, I'll drive her to meet Anthony again. What will happen? Same as the previous date? Something else? If they have a plan, they haven't told me yet :whip:

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:14 am

I can't remember a new hotwife situation that escalated this quickly, and I've been on this site since 2007! LeggySandy is truly one in a million to so fully embrace this lifestyle in what can only be described as rocket speed. And you, Leggyman, are also the exception to the rule, in that you are so fully on board with all her desires; not even a hint of doubt or angst.

My hat is off to you both!

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126