Leggysandy Stepping Out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
leggysman
Pervert

Re: Leggysandy Stepping Out

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:17 pm

The date is going well :mrgreen:

She said he's nice, and funny, and sweet. Looks-wise: "Nothing to dislike, really ;)"

They had a nice steak dinner in a lovely restaurant, and now they're going to get to know each other a little better.

They're in his hotel suite now. Seems like my baby is getting laid tonight 🔥🔥🔥
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:32 pm

Well, the date went very well indeed!

"He fucks like an animal haha, very rough"

And some more things that I will have to share later, but: WOW!

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:56 pm

Outstanding! Can't wait to hear all the details!

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:21 pm

How liberating for her to go on a first date, with her husband's encouragement, and fuck a guy if she likes the look of him.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:30 pm

leggysman wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:32 pm

Does she like that style? My opinion is most women do...

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:12 pm

It sounds like Sandy had a wonderful evening.

Can't wait to hear what that lucky guy did to her.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:39 pm

Before I get around to writing about Leggysandy's date last night, I'd like to add this update to our thread, as background information.

Here's a post about anal sex.

When we first met, and S and I were in the hot and sexy days of NRE, we had anal sex ... maybe 2 or 3 times? The first time I ever came inside my love, it was in her ass. That was a lot of fun, but in general, I've never really been particularly into it. And S wasn't particularly into it either, so that's where we left it, for the next 10 years.

With the advent of hotwifing in our marriage, naturally more sex talk and adventurism has seeped in. Guys ask her about things. I myself was keen to have an MFM experience with her (we've had a couple of them so far!! 🥳) and to try DP. I've always wanted to try it, with a lady of my own as the spicy middle in the sandwich. It's nearly the only -- and certainly most desired -- thing left on my bucket list.

Her guy Scully was really keen to do anal with S, and we were hopeful that he would be the one to help us make that DP fantasy come true. But, Scully fizzled.

In the meantime we've been practicing. S has butt plugs, and has graduated to the largest one. She's used them during sex with both me and Anthony, and she has been coming while being double-penetrated that way. We bought a sizeable anal probe, and that's gone well also (though it's too big and awkward to mix with vaginal sex). She can take most of it. And of course, she's been having me in her ass as well, here and there.

She tried anal with George on their (so far, only) date, but she wasn't ready. She needed more practice. She and I resolved to make sure she was well-practiced before their next date. S wanted George to fuck her ass.

We tried again on her mystery date - after I joined in - taking the opportunity to try that DP, but again, lack of preparation scuppered the attempt.

But, as we've been practicing in the last couple of weeks, there's been a new development. We've been experimenting, and as it turns out, S is very much able to have an orgasm while having anal sex. We do it just like the "new way" position, where she lies face-down on the bed with her legs together, and hands rubbing her pussy. But with anal.

And the kicker is: she says her orgasms are even stronger; that she feels the sensation right down her thigh. The other night, she declared that it might be her new favorite way to come. WOW <-- bit of foreshadowing here

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:01 pm

regular3 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:21 pm
How liberating for her to go on a first date, with her husband's encouragement, and fuck a guy if she likes the look of him.
Right?!? 🦸 I hope - and I think - she feels very sexually liberated now, to do whatever she wants with whomever she wants, without worry or shame. Just enjoyment. My super cool wife can of course express her own thoughts about it here in this thread, at her leisure :cool:

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:11 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:30 pm
leggysman wrote:

She does. In bed, she likes a man to be aggressive and dominant, and she likes a little bit of pain.

Just don't try to boss her around in real life.

Her guy from last night's date seems like he needs a name now, so I will christen him Victor.

I'm not entirely clear yet about whether she liked the particular way Victor fucked her "like an animal". I think so? We actually didn't talk about it at all today. All of the information I currently have is from what she told me last night, after she returned. I was licking her gorgeous, well-used pussy as she recounted the details, and as usual, I'm not sure I absorbed everything terribly well under the circumstances. I was a bit distracted in the moment, of course :mrgreen:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:29 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:11 pm
She does. In bed, she likes a man to be aggressive and dominant, and she likes a little bit of pain.

Just don't try to boss her around in real life.

Her guy from last night's date seems like he needs a name now, so I will christen him Victor.

I'm not entirely clear yet about whether she liked the particular way Victor fucked her "like an animal". I think so? We actually didn't talk about it at all today. All of the information I currently have is from what she told me last night, after she returned. I was licking her gorgeous, well-used pussy as she recounted the details, and as usual, I'm not sure I absorbed everything terribly well under the circumstances. I was a bit distracted in the moment, of course :mrgreen:

We like y'all "distracted in the moment" :D!

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:30 pm
leggysman wrote:

I like it, though his roughness was purely physical (first time I tried that, in that exact way). It was fine, but I think I prefer when it's combined with some verbal (for me mental) domination... as telling me what to do etc... But as Leggy said, that goes well only inside the bedroom, guys who try to boss me around outside the bedroom get dumped pretty quickly as I have a very strong personality (right, darling? :lol: ).

Bill-Ben
Virgin

Unread post by Bill-Ben » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:54 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:39 pm
Before I get around to writing about Leggysandy's date last night, I'd like to add this update to our thread, as background information.

Here's a post about anal sex.

When we first met, and S and I were in the hot and sexy days of NRE, we had anal sex ... maybe 2 or 3 times? The first time I ever came inside my love, it was in her ass. That was a lot of fun, but in general, I've never really been particularly into it. And S wasn't particularly into it either, so that's where we left it, for the next 10 years.

With the advent of hotwifing in our marriage, naturally more sex talk and adventurism has seeped in. Guys ask her about things. I myself was keen to have an MFM experience with her (we've had a couple of them so far!! 🥳) and to try DP. I've always wanted to try it, with a lady of my own as the spicy middle in the sandwich. It's nearly the only -- and certainly most desired -- thing left on my bucket list.

Her guy Scully was really keen to do anal with S, and we were hopeful that he would be the one to help us make that DP fantasy come true. But, Scully fizzled.

In the meantime we've been practicing. S has butt plugs, and has graduated to the largest one. She's used them during sex with both me and Anthony, and she has been coming while being double-penetrated that way. We bought a sizeable anal probe, and that's gone well also (though it's too big and awkward to mix with vaginal sex). She can take most of it. And of course, she's been having me in her ass as well, here and there.

She tried anal with George on their (so far, only) date, but she wasn't ready. She needed more practice. She and I resolved to make sure she was well-practiced before their next date. S wanted George to fuck her ass.

We tried again on her mystery date - after I joined in - taking the opportunity to try that DP, but again, lack of preparation scuppered the attempt.

But, as we've been practicing in the last couple of weeks, there's been a new development. We've been experimenting, and as it turns out, S is very much able to have an orgasm while having anal sex. We do it just like the "new way" position, where she lies face-down on the bed with her legs together, and hands rubbing her pussy. But with anal.

And the kicker is: she says her orgasms are even stronger; that she feels the sensation right down her thigh. The other night, she declared that it might be her new favorite way to come. WOW <-- bit of foreshadowing here
Our experience didn’t get that far. She was interested in trying with me and started practicing with plugs. She has an FB she wanted to try with (they actually discussed it on their first date) and thought it would work well, but a particularly nasty UTI (probably from our experiments ) completely affected her confidence with it. So it looks like it’s off the agenda now.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:35 am

leggysandy wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm
I like it, though his roughness was purely physical (first time I tried that, in that exact way). It was fine, but I think I prefer when it's combined with some verbal (for me mental) domination... as telling me what to do etc... But as Leggy said, that goes well only inside the bedroom, guys who try to boss me around outside the bedroom get dumped pretty quickly as I have a very strong personality (right, darling? :lol: ).
I can be very dominating in the bedroom, outside you can be dominating if you want to.

Just try me. :D
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:35 pm

The date with Victor (last Tuesday 21st)

Leggysandy met Victor online, and they hit it off well. S likes a well-balanced beginning that's a mix of getting-to-know-you, and sexy stuff, but it has to flow naturally. She wants a guy who not only gets her juices flowing, but also takes an interest in her as a person. Of course it's ultimately about meeting for sex, but I think she still wants it to be a bit more intimate and connected than just fucking. She wants to like the guy, and vice-versa.

From Victor's profile photos, we could see that he was decently good-looking and youthful for his age, with a nice toned body and what looked like a formidable cock. He lived abroad, but seemed to visit often. She wasn't sure until a few days ahead of time whether they could arrange to meet on this occasion, but he agreed to come and stay closer to us (in "fun city" vs. "big city") and even changed his flight in order to do so. Which then made it awkward when it turned out I also had pre-existing plans for that night. We each needed the car -- I needed to transport some equipment, and she can't ride my motorcycle (though that would be a sexy way for her to arrive to a date!) I cancelled my plans. Priorities, amirite?

During the day he arrived, they kept in touch. He got himself a nice suite off the marina, and sent S a video of the room. She finished up her day's work, and still managed to help feed the kids dinner, even while getting ready for her date. We had our usual kiss goodbye (her: nervous and a bit rushed; me: hopeful, excited, and a bit wistful) and off she went.

They met up at the hotel restaurant - the orignal place they'd planned was closed - and S said it was a really nice place. He was very respectful and kind of serious, and treated her to a steak dinner and a glass of wine. She sent me a few messages as the night progressed, the gist of them being that things were going well: he was really sweet and nice, and kind of Italian-looking, and, eventually ... that they were heading upstairs to his room.

They kissed as they made their way up, and once they were inside, they began to undress one another. She sank to her knees and commenced sucking Victor's cock. He was well-endowed (she made me a short video of this moment -- thank you baby! :mrgreen: ) and as she worked her magic, he was reaching around and fingering her pussy, and pulling her hair, and pushing himself deep down her throat.

He took her to the couch and licked her pussy, before moving her over to the bed and positioning her on all-fours at the edge, so he could stand and fuck her from behind. She said he was rough, fucking her "like an animal". They may have tried some other positions I didn't hear about, but I do know that Victor fucked my wife while she was on her back, with her legs up on his shoulders.

Eventually S wanted to come, so they tried the "new way" position you've all heard about; her lying on her front with her legs straight out behind, thighs clenched together, rubbing her clit, while her lover mounts her and fills her pussy, thrusting deeply against the movement of her hips.

On this occasion, S struggled to get herself to orgasm. So, she suggested something that she and I had done together, but that she's never (successfully) done on one of her dates: she asked Victor to switch to anal.

She said he was very gentle and skilled (more experienced than me, sounds like!) and despite his larger size, she was able to take all of him in her very tight little ass. This time, it wasn't long at all before she came. As she recovered, Victor continued to fuck her that way for a while.

Eventually he went to wash up, and when he returned, S asked Victor how how he wanted to come. He asked for a blowjob. He laid back on the bed, and my girl sucked him off until he was coming in her mouth - a very long, powerful-seeming orgasm, she said. S didn't manage to swallow much - she said there was a lot of cum, and it kind of overwhelmed her :)

They hung out for a little while longer, and S managed to swap a few messages with me, sharing some of the highlights. When she arrived home, we went straight to the bedroom, where I devoured her sweet used pussy while hearing all of the spicy details of her night out. She said she wanted to come again, the same way with me as she'd done with Victor. And so she did, with me all the while telling her what a good girl she was, taking two men in her ass that night. Once she regained her composure, and I returned from washing up, she turned over so I could fuck my sexy little hotwife, and come in her naughty married pussy.

S isn't so sure she wants to see Victor again. I don't think she's ruling him out, but didn't feel like there was enough physical chemistry with him. And, as she hinted above, she's become a fan of not just being fucked hard by her dates, but also the psychological side -- being told that she's a slutty little sex toy, by a man who's not her husband, while he fucks her roughly. A lot like what George does :D. She's looking forward to seeing him again!

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:48 pm

What a hot recount of the night that was! And anal twice!!

I want my turn :-P

Congrats on yet another successful outing for S!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:53 pm

Man what a sinfully sexy woman you have the privilege of being married to.
If only she would allow pics. Her huge fan base would lap them up.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:05 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:35 pm

Leggysandy met Victor online, and they hit it off well. S likes a well-balanced beginning that's a mix of getting-to-know-you, and sexy stuff, but it has to flow naturally. She wants a guy who not only gets her juices flowing, but also takes an interest in her as a person. Of course it's ultimately about meeting for sex, but I think she still wants it to be a bit more intimate and connected than just fucking. She wants to like the guy, and vice-versa.

From Victor's profile photos, we could see that he was decently good-looking and youthful for his age, with a nice toned body and what looked like a formidable cock. He lived abroad, but seemed to visit often. She wasn't sure until a few days ahead of time whether they could arrange to meet on this occasion, but he agreed to come and stay closer to us (in "fun city" vs. "big city") and even changed his flight in order to do so. Which then made it awkward when it turned out I also had pre-existing plans for that night. We each needed the car -- I needed to transport some equipment, and she can't ride my motorcycle (though that would be a sexy way for her to arrive to a date!) I cancelled my plans. Priorities, amirite?

During the day he arrived, they kept in touch. He got himself a nice suite off the marina, and sent S a video of the room. She finished up her day's work, and still managed to help feed the kids dinner, even while getting ready for her date. We had our usual kiss goodbye (her: nervous and a bit rushed; me: hopeful, excited, and a bit wistful) and off she went.

They met up at the hotel restaurant - the orignal place they'd planned was closed - and S said it was a really nice place. He was very respectful and kind of serious, and treated her to a steak dinner and a glass of wine. She sent me a few messages as the night progressed, the gist of them being that things were going well: he was really sweet and nice, and kind of Italian-looking, and, eventually ... that they were heading upstairs to his room.

They kissed as they made their way up, and once they were inside, they began to undress one another. She sank to her knees and commenced sucking Victor's cock. He was well-endowed (she made me a short video of this moment -- thank you baby! :mrgreen: ) and as she worked her magic, he was reaching around and fingering her pussy, and pulling her hair, and pushing himself deep down her throat.

He took her to the couch and licked her pussy, before moving her over to the bed and positioning her on all-fours at the edge, so he could stand and fuck her from behind. She said he was rough, fucking her "like an animal". They may have tried some other positions I didn't hear about, but I do know that Victor fucked my wife while she was on her back, with her legs up on his shoulders.

Eventually S wanted to come, so they tried the "new way" position you've all heard about; her lying on her front with her legs straight out behind, thighs clenched together, rubbing her clit, while her lover mounts her and fills her pussy, thrusting deeply against the movement of her hips.

On this occasion, S struggled to get herself to orgasm. So, she suggested something that she and I had done together, but that she's never (successfully) done on one of her dates: she asked Victor to switch to anal.

She said he was very gentle and skilled (more experienced than me, sounds like!) and despite his larger size, she was able to take all of him in her very tight little ass. This time, it wasn't long at all before she came. As she recovered, Victor continued to fuck her that way for a while.

Eventually he went to wash up, and when he returned, S asked Victor how how he wanted to come. He asked for a blowjob. He laid back on the bed, and my girl sucked him off until he was coming in her mouth - a very long, powerful-seeming orgasm, she said. S didn't manage to swallow much - she said there was a lot of cum, and it kind of overwhelmed her :)

They hung out for a little while longer, and S managed to swap a few messages with me, sharing some of the highlights. When she arrived home, we went straight to the bedroom, where I devoured her sweet used pussy while And, as she hinted above, she's become a fan of not just being fucked hard by her dates, but also the psychological side -- being told that she's a slutty little sex toy, by a man who's not her husband, while he fucks her roughly. A lot like what George does :D. She's looking forward to seeing him again!
It's so hot when they embrace and enjoy being slutty. It's like a superhero alter ego. Like June cleaver/carol Brady during the day and then changes into super slut mode at night!!!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:51 pm

Having my brilliant, supremely talented, highly educated, responsible, and very sexy wife agree to let her inner slut come out to play, is one of the most wonderful and exciting things that's ever happened to me. In so many ways, I am a very fortunate man. She's the reason for most of them.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:16 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:51 pm
Having my brilliant, supremely talented, highly educated, responsible, and very sexy wife agree to let her inner slut come out to play, is one of the most wonderful and exciting things that's ever happened to me. In so many ways, I am a very fortunate man. She's the reason for most of them.
You are definitely a “very fortunate” man.

PBF

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:06 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:51 pm

:D There are many of us with which your words resonate. :D
You, and we, are very fortunate and blessed.

Jamesparis
Virgin

Unread post by Jamesparis » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:44 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:35 pm

[…]

Thank you Leggysman for yet an amazing story of the gorgeous Leggysandy stepping out. I appreciate that this must take quite some time so write everything up and share it with us. Really appreciate it and get the feeling to experience it with you a bit!

And what is so hot to me is that Leggysandy is also just a ‘regular’ mom and wife IRL but when she dates… her inner slut is released. In that respect I was wondering:
• did lucky Victor get to fuck her bare (as you wrote he was washing up. If he had been rubbered up he could just have removed his rubber after his removal from Leggysandy’s marvelous ass)?;
• what did she do with the remainder of Victor’s cum?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:16 pm

My girl leggysandy met a new man for a drink tonight. They've been chatting for a little while, and he lives relatively locally to us. There was no option of taking things farther tonight, but they kissed - she liked it - and he got a bit handsy with her. Overall it sounds like it went well ("he really wants to fuck me haha") but she's going to sleep on it, she said.

He's married, and his wife (who looks pretty good in the pics I've seen!) is a hotwife. So far they've only played with her fucking other (sometimes several) men, and he has always been present/involved. Now they're trying opening things up more, with both of them dating solo. He has been with one other woman, but now it seems he's got my sexy little wife in his sights :twisted: I wish him luck!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:22 pm

Jamesparis wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:44 pm
• did lucky Victor get to fuck her bare (as you wrote he was washing up. If he had been rubbered up he could just have removed his rubber after his removal from Leggysandy’s marvelous ass)?;
We did wonder about that. Condoms were used. Perhaps he's just very meticulous about cleaning up :) Her ass is marvellous, isn't it?
Jamesparis wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:44 pm
• what did she do with the remainder of Victor’s cum?
It went into a towel, I believe! She likes to keep a little sex towel handy; for cleanup, but also because when she's trying to come, she doesn't like to get too slippery down there -- she likes a bit of friction.

Thanks for following along :D :up: and sorry for the slow reply!

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:04 am

I was only thinking of you guys yesterday. Was wondering if she had been having any more fun. Glad to hear it sounds like she has found another cock to use :-)

Hope you both enjoy when it happens again.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:39 am

newUK wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:04 am
I was only thinking of you guys yesterday. Was wondering if she had been having any more fun. Glad to hear it sounds like she has found another cock to use :-)

Hope you both enjoy when it happens again.
I was actually in London yesterday all day on some event, but met with possible new guy briefly for a cocktail before going home. It went pretty well, so thinking it through now :mrgreen:

But also, George is back and keen to see me, so looking forward to arranging something soon with him as well.