Leggysandy Stepping Out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
newUK
Player

Re: Leggysandy Stepping Out

Unread post by newUK » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:06 am

Love that you are enjoying the freedom to do what you want, with who you want :-)

Hoping L will have your mindset soon. She is struggling with the loyalty side of things towards me and as much as she wants to have some fun, she is struggling to do it alone.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:21 pm

Oh, I wish I were that new guy.

Just the possibility of having such beauty in my arms makes me want her more. He is a very lucky guy.

But I will have another Hotwife in my arms on Friday. But why not both Hotwives at the same time. :D :D
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:03 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:21 pm
But why not both Hotwives at the same time. :D :D
Two at the same time, eh? That's greedy! Leave some hotwives for the other fellas!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:53 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:03 pm
kaskap79 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:21 pm
But why not both Hotwives at the same time. :D :D
Two at the same time, eh? That's greedy! Leave some hotwives for the other fellas!
I am always greedy, when it comes to Hotwives. :lol:

But you can join me and we will share them both. :D
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Jamesparis
Virgin

Unread post by Jamesparis » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:01 pm

leggysman wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:22 pm
Jamesparis wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:44 pm
• did lucky Victor get to fuck her bare (as you wrote he was washing up. If he had been rubbered up he could just have removed his rubber after his removal from Leggysandy’s marvelous ass)?;
We did wonder about that. Condoms were used. Perhaps he's just very meticulous about cleaning up :) Her ass is marvellous, isn't it?
Jamesparis wrote:
• what did she do with the remainder of Victor’s cum?
It went into a towel, I believe! She likes to keep a little sex towel handy; for cleanup, but also because when she's trying to come, she doesn't like to get too slippery down there -- she likes a bit of friction.

Thanks for following along :D :up: and sorry for the slow reply!
No need to apologize for a slow reply. After following this thread one thing is absolutely sure: you will always be pleasantly surprised about what gorgeous Leggysandy has in store.

So hot to follow everything and imagine what must go through everybody’s mind. You waiting and home and hoping for nothing less than Sandy having the time of her life, Leggy making quite some impressive drives of multiple hours to meet her (potential) lovers, and last but not least: Sandy’s lovers who get the absolute pleasure of meeting, dining, seducing and ultimately fucking gorgeous Sandy, enjoying the most womanly and adventurous part of another guy’s wife. Leaving the hotel with a smile on their face and empty balls.

And while one might think that her lovers are in the lead… No way. It is Sandy who decides who can stay or go. Even Anthony got ‘fired’ after one (unforgivable) mistake. You guys rock!

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:57 pm

leggysman wrote:
Her ass is marvellous, isn't it?
It is one of the most perfect ass I have ever seen. :D

Jamesparis
Virgin

Unread post by Jamesparis » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:23 pm

leggysman wrote:
Jamesparis wrote:
Her ass is marvellous, isn't it?
Jamesparis wrote:

Yes it is as Kaskap79 pointed out as well. Missed your question!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue May 09, 2023 8:33 am

Leggysandy is on the train now, on the way to Big City for a second date with George. We've been looking forward to this reunion for a long while! :mrgreen:

She's wearing a little dark blue dress, black heels, and black tights - I tried to convince her it's bare legs season, but she says not yet! - and she's got her butt plug in :up: Let's hope it's another great night out, and that George gets to sample all the delights my gorgeous little hotwife has to offer ;) .

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 09, 2023 9:13 am

Oh you lucky man!! I’ll be sitting here all evening thinking about her and wondering what she is doing as well as you :-P

Enjoy your evening :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 8:33 am
Leggysandy is on the train now, on the way to Big City for a second date with George. We've been looking forward to this reunion for a long while! :mrgreen:

She's wearing a little dark blue dress, black heels, and black tights - I tried to convince her it's bare legs season, but she says not yet! - and she's got her butt plug in :up: Let's hope it's another great night out, and that George gets to sample all the delights my gorgeous little hotwife has to offer ;) .
I wish I was George. :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your time at home waiting.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue May 09, 2023 3:24 pm

She came home. It was a very good evening. Super goddamned hot, actually. George did a good job. George fucked her all the possible ways. We're looking forward to the next one already :mrgreen:

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 09, 2023 8:47 pm

We are looking forward to the details. When you have the time of course :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:26 pm

I would love to replace that plug with something else. :lol: :lol:

Jamesparis
Virgin

Unread post by Jamesparis » Wed May 10, 2023 12:57 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 3:24 pm
She came home. It was a very good evening. Super goddamned hot, actually. George did a good job. George fucked her all the possible ways. We're looking forward to the next one already :mrgreen:
Congrats on het another successful adventure! Know you were looking forward to that! Hope George sent you some nice pics and vid’s too!

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Wed May 10, 2023 5:27 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:26 pm
well, it sure was replaced with something else! :mrgreen:

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed May 10, 2023 2:28 pm

leggysandy wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:27 am
kaskap79 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:26 pm
well, it sure was replaced with something else! :mrgreen:
So, you had a lot of places to reclaim. :mrgreen:

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed May 17, 2023 4:37 pm

Last Tuesday's Date with George

As I mentioned above, we'd all been looking forward to date #2 for quite some time. She first met George for brunch wayyy back in February. Because they really clicked at the restaurant, and because her evening date flaked on her, she decided to give George a go. He turned out to be a very pleasant surprise; they had good physical chemistry, he gave her a solid fucking, and he really turned her on with his bedroom talk about her being his slutty little sex toy, etc.

The other thing George has going for him is that he's not pushy, isn't constantly messaging, and she says, always seems to say and do the right things. Just the right balance for a fuckbuddy. Unfortunately, his job seems to keep him overseas for weeks at a time, so it has taken a long time to arrange a second meeting.

She got ready for their date in the late afternoon - sexy lingerie and a great little dress that's relatively modest, but hugs her petite curves in all the right ways (one of my favorites). As we were preparing to say our goodbyes, she flipped up her dress and pulled her panties aside to show me her jeweled butt plug already nestled in place.

On the previous date, she and George had tried to do anal. Alas, she wasn't well-enough prepared, and he wasn't patient/gentle enough, so they'd had to defer it. Since then we'd been doing a lot of 'practicing', and she had handled big Victor with aplomb, so we were looking forward to George having her ass (and everywhere else) this time around.

On the train to Big City she reminded George that she wanted to start the date submissively, on her knees. He agreed, and told her that he'd also brought a selection of toys.

The plan was: sex first, dinner second. So she met him at his hotel. He had champagne chilling, and the toys were arrayed on the desk. She snapped a pic of those for me, to show me what kind of night George had in mind.

He first undressed her, and then attached the nipple clamps (she took another nice mirror pic of this, for her hubby!) Next, he bent her over the desk, and started smacking her with a switch, and a small paddle.

He bound her hands behind her back with leather cuffs, and then put her on her knees. He sat in the chair and removed the remainder of his clothes, before rising to force feed his cock to my wife. She said he went deep, grabbing her head and really hitting the back of her throat, making her gag -- in a good way!

George began fingering her pussy, which at this point was dripping wet. He laid back on the bed and told her to ride his face, with her hands still bound. He really got into it, and licked her pussy this way for a good long time, getting her very warmed up. It seems as though, like me, George loves to lick the kitty.

Eventually he pulled her to the edge of the bed, and began fucking her from behind while he stood on the floor. Her bum was raised up, but her hands were still cuffed behind her back, so she was face-down on the bed. He was rough, pulling the chain on the nipple clamps in a way that was really quite painful for her (not that she was objecting at this point).

And then: George began to push his cock into leggysandy's tight little ass. Not gently. Painful, she said - but nothing she couldn't handle. Her hands were still bound, and he was pulling her hair as he fucked her anally, long, deep, and hard. She said he really went deep. It was good. She loved it.

When she decided she wanted to come, George released her hands, pulled off (ouch!) the nipple clamps, and let her lie down on her tummy in the "new way" position. She brought herself to orgasm with his cock deep inside her ass (it happens this way a lot, lately!)

After she had recovered, he put on a fresh condom and proceeded to pound her pussy in missionary position, until the finale, when he pulled out, ripped off the condom, and came all over my girl. For the second time in as many dates, this fine gent took this moment to snap a very agreeable photo for me. He said he gets why I love to see my wife decorated with another man's cum :D :up: He asked her to thank me for sharing her. The pleasure is mine, sir!

They went for dinner at an Italian place, and then she was on her way home to me. She'd already had enough champagne and wine for the night, so when she arrived we went straight to the bedroom. As I devoured her sweet, recently-used pussy (I could smell his scent there -- HOT!) she told me all about the ways that George had fucked her; mouth, pussy, and ass. Of course, I had to be the second man that night to fuck her mouth, and her pussy, and she came for the second time with me buried deep in her ass. Good girl! :whip:

As for me, I really just wanted to come in my wife's sweet, hot little pussy. Boy did I ever. It was a gusher. It was an exciting night! :D How I relish these moments when I'm reconnecting with my love, fucking her and knowing that only a short while earlier, she had been fucking another man. She keeps on making my fantasies come to life. My wife is awesome.

Leggysandy reminded George that he had offered to bring a friend to one of their dates. Perhaps the next date. She asked "tell me more about this friend?" A well-endowed Frenchman, apparently. It seems that possibly, some night in the not-too-distant future, I might be sat at home while my wife has a threesome with George and a stranger. Gulp? Ok - HOT! - yes please! :lol:

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Wed May 17, 2023 5:05 pm

Great story as usual! You’re an inspiration to all of us with hot wives out there.

Mattmattiass
Experienced

Unread post by Mattmattiass » Wed May 17, 2023 5:22 pm

Wow. Just wow.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 17, 2023 9:27 pm

Amazing as always! Do you find she recalls little bits of the encounter days after that she hadn’t already told you?

L has been doing this, suddenly mentioning something she hadn’t remembered until she blurts it out. I love that it means she is still thinking about her last encounter

Wow a threesome! And her not even knowing the guy at all. That’s off the scale hot as it gets :-)

You both, as a couple are setting the bar for me and L now :-P
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 18, 2023 2:45 am

What a great night!

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu May 18, 2023 5:02 am

Wow.
2 Lucky guys.
George for having your wife for the second time, and you for having to reclaim her.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue May 23, 2023 4:15 pm

newUK wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 9:27 pm
Amazing as always! Do you find she recalls little bits of the encounter days after that she hadn’t already told you?
Thank you! No, she's naturally pretty private about her dating. She does tell me everything when she gets home, and I try to type out the highlights later on. I feel awkward pumping her for more details after the fact, but I can ask her to fact-check what I'm about to post :)
54321 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 2:45 am
What a great night!
It was a memorable one, for sure! :mrgreen:
kaskap79 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 5:02 am
2 Lucky guys.
Hopefully 3 lucky guys some day soon! :twisted:

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue May 23, 2023 4:29 pm

Leggysandy had a meet-and-greet social drink with a new guy, tonight. He's fairly local, tall, and attractive in his photos, but neither of us had super-high expectations -- she just wasn't all that enthusiastic about him. Bit of a hippie guy maybe, which is not her type :lol:

They went to a pub, and then he took her to a social club to play snooker. She has always loved playing billiards, but had never tried snooker specifically.

She wore a nice little dress and bare legs, which I'm sure looked delightful when she was leaning over the table :up:

She messaged me right away that while he liked her a lot, she wasn't into him. She thought he smelled nice, but looked a bit weird ("crazy eyes") and evidently had forgotten to brush his teeth after dinner. He did enjoy "helping" her with shots, from behind (naturally), and kissed her neck while doing so (which she quite enjoyed) but no sparks really flew tonight.

She did say she might be interested in playing more snooker with him :lol:

Ah well, not everyone can be a winner in the "dating my wife" game.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue May 23, 2023 6:04 pm

leggysman wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 4:29 pm
Ah well, not everyone can be a winner in the "dating my wife" game.

:D If every guy could do it, she wouldn't be special ;). We Hotwives are a special elite group :D!