Leggysandy Stepping Out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
kaskap79
Player

Re: Leggysandy Stepping Out

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun May 05, 2024 5:41 am

leggysandy wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:16 am
He's got two small kids of his own (one of them being my student!). So, it just seems silly and irrational to me that he wouldn't want to keep it completely discreet.
We agree on that, but some humans got a different kind of logic. They can be difficult for us to understand.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun May 05, 2024 6:35 am

You are absolutely correct, it would just be confusing for the kids and exposing you to community comment l, that you do not need

What is he thinking about, you are absolutely gorgeous, if I was 1/2 my age I would do anything you asked to spend time with you

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun May 05, 2024 10:09 am

What fuknutz would turn down discreet nsa hot pussy? He's lost his mind. Its almost like he's making some kind of power play. Cocks are in high supply and low demand while hot nsa pussy is in extremely low supply and very high demand so the laws of economics state she is more valuable than he therefore he should be making the majority of concessions... Now if he's brad pit hot and hung like a elephant's nose then...

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat May 11, 2024 3:58 am

Yea that will be super tricky to find a middle ground. He’s vanilla, you have to remember that. Also, he probably doesn’t feel right just sleeping with a woman without it being “dating” status. IMO.

Unfortunately I think you’ll have to move on and drop him. But also, “un día a la vez” (one day at a time) - I mean, it’s been a year! Haha

Whatever happened with George and his French guy??? 👀

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Sat May 11, 2024 4:08 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 3:58 am
Yea that will be super tricky to find a middle ground. He’s vanilla, you have to remember that. Also, he probably doesn’t feel right just sleeping with a woman without it being “dating” status. IMO.

Unfortunately I think you’ll have to move on and drop him. But also, “un día a la vez” (one day at a time) - I mean, it’s been a year! Haha

-Lexi

I told him he was vanilla, and he seemed a bit offended about it :lol: I think I'm letting go of the whole idea, his point of view just turned me off. Seems like he still wants to talk about it, but I don't really have any desire.

Last time I saw George, it wasn't quite as great as other times (it's tiny details/feelings and I am very particular). Then I took a break. We stayed in touch for a bit, but I think he eventually gave up, so I never had a chance to meet that friend of his! :D

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 am

leggysandy wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 4:08 am
Sexilexi wrote:

Last time I saw George, it wasn't quite as great as other times (it's tiny details/feelings and I am very particular). Then I took a break. We stayed in touch for a bit, but I think he eventually gave up, so I never had a chance to meet that friend of his! :D
Oh man! I’m sorry to hear this. I’m happy you are particular regarding guys though! That’s what’s neat about this LS, is we can be very picky because we already have an amazing hubs to come home to! And everyone else is just for fun!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Sat May 11, 2024 5:08 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 am
leggysandy wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 4:08 am
Sexilexi wrote:

Oh man! I’m sorry to hear this. I’m happy you are particular regarding guys though! That’s what’s neat about this LS, is we can be very picky because we already have an amazing hubs to come home to! And everyone else is just for fun!

-Lexi
exactly!! :whip:

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Sat May 11, 2024 9:07 am

I don't understand how this dude is going to pass up such an opportunity. I also don't understand how he can be so ignorant of the obvious social concerns that a woman in leggydandy's position has to navigate. What a wasted opportunity for something that could have been extremely win-win! Having someone so sexy as leggysandy within walking distance and interested in an ongoing dynamic like that seems like an ideal situation for him, with only the very slightest of effort and accommodation by him to make it work safely for everyone.