How quickly things change!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
airhorn
Pervert

Re: How quickly things change!

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:51 pm

tit5atat wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:31 pm
So last night didn't go as planned. Alex text that he couldn't make it. He said his son had a fever. My fiance had left the birthday party a little early and went home, cleaned her place and taken a half bath. Of course she was all dolled up wearing a really sexy nighty over bra and panties. When I got her on cam, omg she looked so hot. She proceeded to tell me that this is what he missed out on. Anyway his loss and my gain. I got to watch her play with her toy. She was really let down but quickly after I assured her that she was so HOT, she got so wet and eager to ride her toy.

He text something about maybe Monday and wanting pictures. This actually pissed her off even more than she already was. She basically ignored him and focused on me. I know it's so hard for a woman when she gets stood up like that. She was prepared to give him an amazing gift but he rejected her. At the time she sort of felt like that was the last straw with him but I'm sure if he actually comes thru she will be eager again.
I can understand being disappointed, but unless there's reason to think he's lying I would think taking care of a sick kid should have priority.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:19 am

It finally happened today!

As mentioned in the last post, Alex didn't show but mentioned something about Monday. My Fiance sort of took that as a "yeah right". Well, monday morning she was asleep when his text came in and woke her up.

Him, Hello good morning
Sorry about the time
Her, Good Morning
Him, Sleeping?
Her, Yes
Him, Sorry, I'm thinking, Are you busy today?
Her, No plan today
Him, I want to see you
Her, Not busy?
Him, Can I go now?
Her, Where are you
Him, From here maybe one hour
Her, Yes, no problem
Him, Ok, on the way

About an hour later he showed up at the door. She was dressed in a satin nighty with top and bottoms and bra and panty that showed a lot of her body. She invited him in and he seemed to keep a distance. They talked about work and things for about 15 minutes. It seemed even after there graphic texts about a sure thing that he was still not going to make a move. Realizing that if something was going to happen she would have to make the first move she said, "wait just a minute I have to go to toilet". When she came back she just went right to him and started kissing him. They kissed about 5 minutes and then she suggested that they move to the bedroom.

In the bedroom they continued to kiss as he began to feel all over her body thru the night gown. Eventually he took off his clothes and then took off her bottoms and panties. He was determined to fuck right away but was having difficulty getting hard and staying hard as he was trying to put it inside her. She realized this and said, "Just relax" in a soft voice. Then she moved around and started giving him a blow job and he got hard enough to finally fuck. He fucked her for about 5 minutes then she got on top and rode him another 5 minutes. She said his dick was not small but not very big either. Still bigger than her last 5 yr bf. It was a bit nice for her because at least she could ride him. With the bf she was never able to be on top because his dick would come out too often.

They switched back to him on top and he got too excited and pulled out and came a lot on her belly. At first she thought he came in her pussy but then when she felt the cum on her belly realized that he had pulled out to cum. I have a feeling she was really wet because she said she could hardly feel him most of the time. I forget exactly when but at one point he did lick her pussy for a few minutes. After cumming he quickly got up and got dressed and checked his phone. He made a work call for a few minutes and then they met back in the kitchen.

All in all, she was pretty disappointed with him. He had claimed that he was going to make her see stars but it seemed like he was the only one seeing stars. After he got dressed he quickly left her and didn't even offer to help clean her up. They talked for about 15 minutes before he hastily left. Then she waited but the whole day, not even one text to say anything.

Unfortunately when he arrived I was on an airplane. I was hoping that he would arrive later in the morning and she could have called and let me listen in but he came so early that didn't work out. It was exciting that as soon as I landed I got several texts come in. "He is coming, he is here, we are finished" etc. I was getting off the plane just when he left. As soon as we could talk we did. We were on cam and I could tell by her face she was in a trance. It was like she was thinking, "what just happened". She was stunned and trying to sort things out in her mind. This was for the most part our first time acting out our fantasy. Had it gone right or wrong? We talked for hours and she told me every little detail. At first it was like a waste of time to her but over the next 24 hours she migrated back to "I'll give him another chance". She was mad about the lack of respect after, leaving quickly and no text. We talked out the fact that he is a married man and had many things to sort out himself. It would have been nice if there was a little more emotional connection but she now realizes that it wasn't supposed to be that way. He was just a human toy, nothing more. So about 24 hours later she returned to a horny state of eager to try again with him. We also discussed another guy that has been flirting with her heavily by text. He is her same nationality and cocky. She had professed many times, "no way" with him but it is clear that he would probably be a much better fuck. He is much better looking and built really well. The one problem with Alex is all while fucking, he couldn't even look at her. He knew exactly what he was there for but leading up to her making the first move he several times covered his face with his hands in embarrassment. This really made her feel like he was weak and had no balls to get things going.

In the end, he mentioned that he would like to come back. Maybe next week. So we will see if or when he texts again. As of now, she is ready again and maybe even more understanding what this is all about for her. She knows I love the excitement of it and that I always want her to enjoy and be able to explore her desires. At first she felt like the whole thing was a failure and she gave it a 5 out of 10. I explained that actually it was a big success on many levels which she now understands. We will see where thing go from here!

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:35 am

Congrats, mate (again!)

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:00 pm

For several days now we have discussed in detail what happened on her Monday morning. My fiance has gone thru many stages, wondering how all this fits together. I can say there have been a few developments. This was for the most part a test of our first time.

1. We have gotten even closer as a couple. We have discussed everything from many different angles and she understands much more what she wants out of this.
2. My fiance has been horny ever since (and so have I). She is eager to do it again. The biggest thing she wants different which actually we wanted Monday is for me to be able to be closer to her while she is fucking other guys. I always ask her to pull me in somehow. Usually listening in on the phone. I just happened to be on a airplane at the time that Alex came so I couldn't join or even talk right after. She wanted that comfort.
3. All this time she had some feeling in the back of her head that if she fucks another guy that I would have some kind of negative reaction even thought I said I wouldn't. Now she really realizes that it is no issue, in fact brings us closer and is a big turn on for both of us.

4. It seems like many that she has started to understand that this has little to do with my desires for other woman. She realizes that i am not going to try to get "revenge" using another girl.
5. She is really into "talking dirty" as she calls it when we talk about her with other guys. She has stated while talking dirty that she wants to have me pick up 2 guys to fuck her at the same time. She wants a 3 some plus me to watch her.

I must say, all in all she is very relaxed about it all and definitely wants to continue with Alex and maybe others if she finds one that fits her desires.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:37 am

Sounds like things are going to get better for you both quite quickly.
Just be mindful of STDs.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:09 pm

As mentioned above in #5, my Fiance has really heated up the dirty talk. Ever since I have known her she has been timid about bringing up her dirty thoughts. Well today, wow! She really heated up and drew up a whole story. Here is what happened.

My Fiance was working with several other girls and a few guys. One of the guys had been flirting with her on a fairly regular basis at work. She mentioned him a little for a while now, mostly stating that he is handsome and strong but has a really obnoxious personality (she forwarded me several pictures). He was actually fired from the job and then a week later the whole group got released. Ever since they have been not working, he has made a lot of texts flirting to get her to see him. She has always said, "No Way" about him. Then yesterday she asked if it got me excited to think about them together. Of course I said that it gets me very HOT! So today we had about a 1 hour chat session and she brought him up. She went into a long story about the three of us getting together and fucking. She really got off on the idea of me watching him fuck her and then joining in with them. She wanted to suck us both, then take turns fucking her. Of course she could see that I was really enjoying her talking dirty about him so she kept going.

Eventually she said things like, "letting him fuck me would be conditional on letting you watch on cam" . Also, "maybe I will take a shower with him and let you watch" and at one point she even mentioned that she would sit on my face after he had cum in her. So for a month she had brought him up on a mannar stating that she was not at all attracted to him mostly because of lack of trust and arrogant attitude. Now in this conversation she was really warming up to the idea of getting something going with him. She really went thru everything she could think of. Tying her up, etc.

I will be there in a few weeks and if things get started there is a chance that something like this could really happen. Then when she finished her conversation she said, "You know that was all in fantasy, right?" I know she was actually thinking about it though. Her face was just glowing with lust as

Tonight just before she went out to the bank, she asked if she should have him come over to install some closet bar hangers for hanging some of her clothes. Then she made it clear that as soon as the hangers we up she would fuck him. Again she said, just fantasy.

I have a feeling she is really thinking about doing something along those lines. What do you all think?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:23 am

tit5atat wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:09 pm
As mentioned above in #5, my Fiance has really heated up the dirty talk. Ever since I have known her she has been timid about bringing up her dirty thoughts. Well today, wow! She really heated up and drew up a whole story. Here is what happened.

My Fiance was working with several other girls and a few guys. One of the guys had been flirting with her on a fairly regular basis at work. She mentioned him a little for a while now, mostly stating that he is handsome and strong but has a really obnoxious personality (she forwarded me several pictures). He was actually fired from the job and then a week later the whole group got released. Ever since they have been not working, he has made a lot of texts flirting to get her to see him. She has always said, "No Way" about him. Then yesterday she asked if it got me excited to think about them together. Of course I said that it gets me very HOT! So today we had about a 1 hour chat session and she brought him up. She went into a long story about the three of us getting together and fucking. She really got off on the idea of me watching him fuck her and then joining in with them. She wanted to suck us both, then take turns fucking her. Of course she could see that I was really enjoying her talking dirty about him so she kept going.

Eventually she said things like, "letting him fuck me would be conditional on letting you watch on cam" . Also, "maybe I will take a shower with him and let you watch" and at one point she even mentioned that she would sit on my face after he had cum in her. So for a month she had brought him up on a mannar stating that she was not at all attracted to him mostly because of lack of trust and arrogant attitude. Now in this conversation she was really warming up to the idea of getting something going with him. She really went thru everything she could think of. Tying her up, etc.

I will be there in a few weeks and if things get started there is a chance that something like this could really happen. Then when she finished her conversation she said, "You know that was all in fantasy, right?" I know she was actually thinking about it though. Her face was just glowing with lust as

Tonight just before she went out to the bank, she asked if she should have him come over to install some closet bar hangers for hanging some of her clothes. Then she made it clear that as soon as the hangers we up she would fuck him. Again she said, just fantasy.

I have a feeling she is really thinking about doing something along those lines. What do you all think?
T5T - Agreed. Feels like she is feeling you out and getting you 'conditioned' to the idea of her fucking a guy that seems to not be liked much.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:57 pm

How about posting some pictures of your hottie, in the "Hotties" section.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:32 am

My Fiance over the last week broke down and decided to see this guy and have drinks with him. He just arrived at her apartment just now. It's friday night there and his wife is at work probably. She text me to let me know he is there. They are drinking wine together.
She was hesitant to have him over. She just bought a new bet this week. Up until this point she was sleeping on a folding couch. She fucked Alex on the couch. Tonight she said she felt guilty. She wanted to save the bed for me for the first time. I will be there in a few weeks.

She just text me a picture and said he was shy and didn't want to be introduced or be in the picture. It's a shot of her just sitting at the table with wine glass. She was clearly nervous when she was texting and a quick vid chat before he arrived. I asked her to do a vid call but she didn't like the idea. Just before he arrived I text her to just relax and no expectations so who knows what will happen or if she can let me join in for sound or vid. She knows that is the dream.
I'll try to keep up to date as to what happens with her and her new friend.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:21 am

Things just got quiet and I hear a lot of moaning from my Fiance. She might be getting fucked at this moment!
Can't wait for her to give me the full update later when he leaves.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:51 am

Wow, she is really getting a pounding! I have a feeling this guy will be invited back for more.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:46 pm

So after her friend left (this was the first time they really met in person other than some glances at work and short conversations) my fiance immediately called me on cam. We talked for hours. She was still horny and we played together for a long while. She explained how many things went down.

She knew I had off today and was available. She said he had text her begging to come over tonight. She finally said ok, just to drink and talk. He brought a 6 pack of beer and snacks and she had a bottle of wine. They talked in the kitchen for about 1 hour about many things. Despite them speaking a language I don't understand, I could tell that she was talking about me. She was asking him if she could introduce him to me on cam. He said no, he was shy and not sure why she would want him to meet me. After all he was visiting her with the hopes to get her drunk and fuck her. She told him that I know she has a visitor and it's not a problem. What she was really wanting was to lead him into being able to let me watch them but he wouldn't even let her take a pic of them together. My feeling was that he felt that if she were to do the introduction it would shoot down any chance for him to fuck her. He had said over text that they could be "secret" lovers. For her, secret is fine but lovers, no way!

Finally they about finished all the beer and a lot of wine and yes, she had gotten pretty drunk. He scooted his chair close to her and then started kissing her. After a bit of this, he went to the toilet. While he was in there she called me and told me to mute. She text, "Can something happen tonight". I thought she was asking if she could fuck him so I quickly responded, "just have fun, all up to you". Shortly after that I heard the toilet flush and he came back. She left the line connected with sound but no video. Today as we went over everything again she told me that no, she was not asking. She was just saying something could happen. This got switched around in translation as she is not a native english speaker obviously. It wasn't long before I heard kissing again. To be honest, she doesn't really like this guy and originally wasn't planning on anything with him. He is from her own country and we both knew that if given the chance he would fuck her well but she didn't want to even think about it. She didn't like his personality. Normally she goes for guys a bit older than her and this guy (let's call him E) is about 4 years younger than my fiance.

He eventually pulled her and took her to the bedroom which is right next to the kitchen. They kissed some more and he took her clothes off. It wasn't long before I heard her moaning and gasping loudly. Of course it was hard to tell if he was licking her pussy or fucking her. Then after a bit I heard the tell tale signs of his body slapping against hers and I knew he was fucking her hard. She said they did a lot of positions. Three times doggy, Standing on the bed with her hands against the wall above the headboard etc. They fucked for most of an hour. Eventually I heard a lot of squishing sounds like fucking a really wet pussy. Later she explained that he hadn't come and asked for a lube and he was jerking himself off. She had told him a few times that she was done so he took matters into his own hands. He finally came and then quickly ran to the shower. Of course while E was in the shower she opened her camera and talked a bit. One thing that pissed her off was that he had gotten so sweaty that he totally soaked a pillow and part of the bed. She was planning to save the bed for me to be the first to fuck in it. She just got it delivered and assembled one day ago. I told her, "No big deal, just use it". She sent me a picture of the totally soaked bed. After his shower he hardly said a word and ran out the door. His wife had already been calling so he was probably later than he had planned. It will be interesting to see if he gets in a lot of trouble.

She did say that he fucked her really well and she enjoyed it. After about 15 minutes of talking, she had to jump up and take a shower. She said she could smell him all over her and didn't like it. We played for hours while she went over many details and feelings. At first she was sort of saying that she didn't want to fuck him again but after sleeping a bit and talking more she was talking more like she would certainly fuck him again if things happened like they did again. She said he had a good size dick, much bigger than Alex and knew how to use it better. He was rock hard the whole time unlike Alex. During the conversation, despite not hearing from Alex since he ran out the door she might be ready to try to seduce him again. I mentioned that she could send him a interesting text to get him thinking again. For almost 2 weeks he hasn't sent even one text. At first this really bothered her but now she is ok with it. We will see what E does. If he texts her shortly or does like Alex. Men! Once they get what they want they often totally go ghost. So cold to treat a woman that way. At least a "thank you" would be nice.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:54 pm

There have been a lot of developments since this last encounter. She hasn't had him back but has thought a lot about it every time she gets super horny and needs attention. However other things have happened and I hope at some point I can get some time to update this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:42 am

Since the above my gf has been with 2 other men. One 5 times and now the other one 3 times. Each time it is exciting to hear how it went down. She hasn't been able to do any vids and only a few times has left her sound on. Recently she is really wanting to find something new. She dropped the guy that was 5 times as he was basically a selfish arrogant type.
She was super horny Thursday and we had a good cam session, then Friday night her time she text that she was going to a hotel with the second guy. She asked, "are you ok if I go with him?" Of course I said, "yes, of course. Enjoy". Then she had a moment of fear and text not to forget her or replace her. She is a dream come true and I would never think of replacing her!
The sex with this guy scratches her itch but falls short of anything spectacular. She says he has a big dick so that helps but he doesn't kiss, lick her, or even play with her breasts. Not sure why but she certainly misses those things. Since he doesn't give her oral she doesn't give him either. In any case they fucked 4 times and he came each time outside. They fuck, take a break and start again about a hour apart. His record with her was like 8 times in one night.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:53 am

tit5atat wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:42 am
Since the above my gf has been with 2 other men. One 5 times and now the other one 3 times. Each time it is exciting to hear how it went down. She hasn't been able to do any vids and only a few times has left her sound on. Recently she is really wanting to find something new. She dropped the guy that was 5 times as he was basically a selfish arrogant type.

She was super horny Thursday and we had a good cam session, then Friday night her time she text that she was going to a hotel with the second guy. She asked, "are you ok if I go with him?" Of course I said, "yes, of course. Enjoy". Then she had a moment of fear and text not to forget her or replace her. She is a dream come true and I would never think of replacing her!

The sex with this guy scratches her itch but falls short of anything spectacular. She says he has a big dick so that helps but he doesn't kiss, lick her, or even play with her breasts. Not sure why but she certainly misses those things. Since he doesn't give her oral she doesn't give him either. In any case they fucked 4 times and he came each time outside. They fuck, take a break and start again about a hour apart. His record with her was like 8 times in one night.
That second guy sounds... boring. Tedious, even.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:02 pm

I hope to fill in the blanks about the last 6 months. There were some slow times but also some exciting moments while we were on vacation together.

meesadan
Virgin

Unread post by meesadan » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:59 am

Glad you can pick up the story again! Thanks. Should be interesting.