How quickly things change!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tit5atat
Player

How quickly things change!

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:15 pm

Wanted to start a new thread here as there have been some developments with my fiance.

A little history. I have been engaged to my gf for about 14 months. We have some history that goes back about 5 years when we met. There was an instant chemistry and attraction. We casually dated getting more and more close. We live on opposite sides of the earth, her in Asia and myself in USA. At the time she was married in the country she lives in. Her husband was about 72 and she was 32. She married him basically to maintain a visa but they lived together and got along ok. In the beginning they had sex but he was not romantic at all and she didn't enjoy it. Slowly she stopped having sex with him giving many excuses until he gave up on it. She was never "in love" with him even though back then he treated her fairly good. She just got her divorce final last month so she is now free and has moved to a new town several hours away.

We met and hit it off really well but at the time she didn't think any future could come of our relationship for many reasons. We were both married and lived on different continents. At that time we talked daily on webcam and had quite a bond. While I was there visiting one time I noticed another local man sort of showing interest in her. Needless to say after I left he spent a lot of effort courting her. One night she was drunk and he used that to his advantage and took her to a hotel. Despite sort of being forced that night a bond began and they started seeing each other also on a regular basis. Of course both of our relationships had to be secret from her husband at the time.

Several months after she started having sex with this new local guy, she came clean with me about it. She took a chance and told me everything from the start. Luckily for us, it sort of played into my lifestyle and I told her she could keep up the relationship. Just tell me about it along the way with as many details as possible was my only request.

So last year I asked her to marry me as I was now single and she planned to divorce her husband. She was still seeing her bf there as I knew she needed someone to care for her and provide that stress relief. They would sneak off to a hotel about once a month to release the pent up needs.

Here is where things changed. I confessed recently to seeing someone also. That didn't go over well with her as she has a somewhat jealous streak. Not something she is proud of (given my understanding of her bf) but for now she doesn't have any confidence if I am dating someone else. On our last visit in June she said that we need to stay faithful to each other until our next visit near the end of the year. Then after that who knows, maybe we can find a way to have some fun.

Well, she just got settled in her new town and looking for work. An agency started helping her (they get commission) and set up an interview. A guy named Alex picked her up and took her to the factory. She thought at the time he was just a driver but actually he is one of the recruiters. On the way there they got chatting about all kinds of things. I mentioned by the sound of it, he was flirting with you which she denied. The job was not at all reasonable for her as it was in a dirty factory and required moving heavy parts around all day. I told her to keep looking for something more reasonable. Another recruiter contacted her for a few other options and then last Friday she went to a opening with 3 other girls. When she got there they really didn't say anything other than just "get to work". Yesterday she was on break and Alex walked by and stopped to talk to her. She asked if he comes to this place often and he said, "If you want to see me, then I'm coming!" They talked a bit more and then he left. She text me right away telling me about it. I told her, "see, he is really flirting with you". She was still a little doubtful and took it as just a joke.

So when she got home from work we did webcam as usual. It didn't take long for her to get a bit serious. With a tentative voice she said, "can I ask you a question? What would happen if I fuck someone? Would you be mad?" To be honest I'm not even sure why she asked this as such a serious question. Yes, I know she had planned on being faithful for the rest of the year. I've told her several times that this is her time, she is free and should take advantage of it. I already knew that there are several nationalities of guys there working in the factories she she finds HOT. Just to feel her out a bit I said,"do you want to fuck someone?" Without much hesitation she again carefullyaid, "sort of". She went on to explain that she didn't know who or when but it might come up soon. It sort of dawned on me about the flirting we had talked about during her lunch break. Thinking these two things must be tied together I asked, "do you want to fuck Alex?" To which she said, "he is married, I'm not sure that would be a good idea." Alex is a 50/50 mix of Brazilian and Asian. I know she has strong desires to fuck a hot Brazilian but not sure about the mix.

So we discussed this situation for a while longer and she said that she is so horny and needs a touch. I was thinking, Hmm, don't we both. Well to make it clear, what this whole conversation was about (because she is fairly certain I wouldn't have a problem with her fucking someone) was more to ask if she fucks some men would I take that as a pass to fuck some woman. I assured her that she is ok to live by my rules and I will live by her rules. Clearly her rules at the moment are that it would hurt her if I fucked another woman so I am not allowed. My rule for her is that she can do anything she wants as long as she keeps me in the loop. Also I reinforced again that it would actually make my attention to her deeper if she was playing. I can sort of use that as an alternative to looking for another woman to have fun with. The excitement around what she does can replace my need for a girl.

This was pretty much what she wanted to hear. We talked more and I asked her, "how many men do you think you might fuck between now and when I get there?" I was thinking she would say 1 or 2 but she said, "I think maybe about 3." In any case this was all a big reversal from her plan to both stay faithful until next time we meet. Now I am anxious to see how this plays out. I am sure this was her horny voice talking so who knows what she will actually do. Hopefully, she will let loose and have some fun. Life is too short to always be "waiting".

OHW Addict

Re: How quickly things change!

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:22 am

I'm sure you are looking forward to the 'tell alls'... and so are we! :D

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:34 am

Just got off the camera with the gf. We talked about many things and she is certainly willing to fuck Alex if he continues to flirt with him. Either way, she has the weekend off and is dying to go out and find a man to fuck. She doesn't know who the lucky guy would be yet but I can for sure say that any guy that gets to fuck her is a super lucky guy. She is hot with a super cute face and nice curvy body. Her ass is one of her stronger appeals as it jumps out quickly from her back. She wants to share whatever is possible at the time. She will share as much as possible. Of course a video will be hard to do but she did that with her last bf about 5 times when they went to the hotels.

Yes, I will keep you all posted if anything happens. It is one thing to dream about it and totally another to be able to make it happen. She seems totally confident now that if she fucks some hot guys that I will be enjoying and waiting for her. I won't be chasing any other woman.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:49 am

Last night my gf came home from work and we had a chat. The other day mentioned above she said she feels she is close to getting a guy. I figured she was talking about flirting with Alex. Then she told me her actual status for the evening. She had been texting 4 different guys trying to line something up for the night. One guy was a guy she met a few weeks ago. She was our in the middle of the afternoon doing some shopping for her apartment and grabbed a bite to eat at a little place and needed a taxi ride back home. There was some confusion about how to get a taxi between her and the owner, when a customer offered to give her a ride. It was very innocent but the guy gave his card when he dropped her off. She later text him a thank you. Well, last night she came up with a idea to offer to give him a piece of Salmon that came from her previous town. After a few texts back and forth he mentioned that he was not free Friday or Saturday to meet. This guy was nothing super interesting but even so she was excited to try to flirt with him and eager to fuck him if things got there.

She was also texting Alex and another recruiter that she had dealt with a little. Again this guy was not her favorite but still willing. Her favorite is Alex and she clearly was hoping to get something going with him soon. The fourth guy was a taxi driver that she chatted with that on one ride. He is super old and she is not interested in fucking him but he seemed to really flirt with her. She was hoping he could sort of be a tour guide or friend on occasion.

Well, during the texting thru the evening the 3 best choices didn't pan out but the old taxi driver offered to come to her apartment and drink with her. She had explained that she didn't have any money on her to go out and drink, which is what she really wanted to do. Mostly to look for some new options. Clearly she wasn't into the idea of him going to her place. Not sure what his intentions are but she is not into him in that way. Also she really doesn't want to bring guys to her apartment for privacy reasons. She explained that if they want her they should spend enough to take her to a love hotel. She was used to going to love hotels with her last long term bf of 5 years most of the time other than a few times playing in his car. She explained how she really misses going to the love hotel.

So nothing panned out for Friday night. The advantage of that was that we got to spend the whole evening on webcam and enjoyed some sexy moments together.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:55 am

This morning my gf clearly stated that she will go out tonight (Saturday). When I woke up I text her but her only reply in the last hour was "hi baby". So not sure what she is up to but my guess is that she is making good on her word and out somewhere chasing men. I can only wait now with the angst of what is to come and that nervous feeling in my stomach. At times like this we always wonder why we like our gf's to do these crazy things!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:20 pm

Well, nothing happened on the weekend. She didn't even go out once. Mostly waiting for a text from one of the 3 she knows and is interested in. The "hi baby" was because she was just watching music videos on youtube and was occupied. See what happens during the week at work if more flirting occurs.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:05 pm

Latest update:
As mentioned last weekend was a bust. All the light flirting didn't pan out. Well actually one did, the taxi driver. Even this Friday he asked her again, "Did you find a bf yet? Would you like to be my gf?" She shot that down in a hurry. He is just too old and not in any way attractive. Well, about the time she contacted me last night (Saturday noon her time) she got a text from Alex. He mentioned that he was leaving the company that he worked for and would no longer be coming around to where she works. She texted back that it was a shame. He made it clear that he still wanted to keep contact with her and stop in and see her in the parking lot sometime.

So I was on webcam with her as these texts come in and as she thought out her responses. They ended up texting non stop for about 2 hours. Things got really flirty. He commented on her looks many times and was very forward. Meanwhile I was coaching her to be just as forward even sometimes against her judgement. She told him that she was planning to go out and find a man because he hadn't kept his promise to find her one. When hearing this he replied that no, it's just him for now. At one point he asked what part of her body did she like the best. Obviously a question that could lead him to talking about sexy things. She said she was not really happy with her looks and he said the same about his. He mentioned he needed to get to the gym when she said that she liked a strong man. She sent him 2 pictures, the first one was a bad bruise on her inner thigh from work and then later a second one showing bruises on her inner arm. That shot was really cute and showed off her beautiful face. Something he hadn't really seen much of since they still are always in masks there. Clearly he got really excited about the pics and made a bunch of comments about how sexy she was. I don't even think he paid any attention to the bruises. When he asked her what she wants most in a man, she didn't want to mention a body part so she said, "open minded, clean and smells good". He immediately said then you will fall in love with me, he is open minded and smells good for 2 points. He said he wanted to meet her in the parking lot at work or her apartment so she could smell his neck to verify.

As the flirting continued there were breaks and I had to sleep. In the middle of the night I woke up a few times and checked in on her. Due to weather, all the flirting then a family emergency, again she cancelled her plans to go out on the town and explore. She had been determined that she was going to go "hunting". He started up texting again and they exchanged some fairly graphic ideas about meeting up. Both of them clearly know now that they both want to fuck each other. So it is just a matter of scheduling now! My Fiance clearly told me point blank that he will just be a fuck buddy and there will be no, "I love you's" etc. He is married and even said he loves his wife and kids but is basically in a sexless marriage at this point and asked for forgiveness for being silent at times. She told him it was fine.

The question now is, if he is truly open minded, can she tell him she has a serious bf far away. She is not sure how to play that one yet. Although she has full permission to do anything she wants with disclosure. She wants me involved with everything. Hopefully if they have an ongoing thing, at some point when I go there we can have a 3some and take turns fucking her or having me watch until they are done followed by sloppy second reclaim sex. Now I am probably getting ahead of myself. Something us husbands tend to do, although she is excited about both ideas. When asked, how many men do you think you should fuck before my next visit in 3 months, her number has grown to 4.

Oh, when he said he had to go and text bye, he sent her a link. She opened it and it was a youtube vid of 50 shades of grey song, "Love Me Like You Do". If you haven't watched it, it is super sexy. Ironically my gf and I were just talking about 50 shades a day or two ago with her saying that is her favorite thing. She wants to have a special hidden room in our house that would have a bed and all the sex toys like Christian had in 50 shades. A play room!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:15 am

Yesterday (Monday am there) my Fiance started getting flirty texts as soon as she got up to get ready for work. I was on webcam again with her as they came in and she answered back. Despite getting pretty sexy the day before, Monday was really intense flirting. I'll type a bit of the conversation.

Him; Do you want to see me?
Her; Stay Home
Him; I promised to go and see you a hug. But I don't ask to you if you want this hug, lol
Her; Lol, thought you were joking
Him; Lol, ok, I will stay home
Her; If you are already outside it's ok to see me for hug, but your home so take a rest
Him; Understand, but I want to see you, Maybe in your work?
Her; Btw, thank you for sending the 50 shades vid I like it
Him; I like too
Him; How about your leg, it's ok?
Her; She sent a pic of her legs lying down. Pic was from just below pussy to toes showing large bruise she got at work.
Him; Can I ask one thing? You sleep naked?
Her; Sometimes
Him; I just ask because the picture, No clothes is better, Omg, Very beautiful legs, How can I say? You are Hot. It's correct? He is not a native english speaker.
Her; Shower time
Him; Let's go,
Her; Lol
Him; I can watch or help you, Sorry, sometimes I talk too much bullshit, Really sorry. (he got nervous because she didn't reply right away)
Her; Hahaha it's ok I'm just get ready for shower
Him; Ok, take your shower to be very fragrant, I will imagine your smell
Her; Lol
Him; He sent a pic showing some body and face, waist down wrapped in a towel, This is last month, see why I don't be happy with my body shape
Her; You can back in shape
Him; I will try, Already take your shower?
Her; I'm not happy to my body either.
Him; What part don't you like, I don't think you are fat, I'm fat lol
Her; Lips, Tummy, Ugly (she has amazing lips but was teased about them when young and is very self conscious about them.
Him; No way, Can you show me a full body pic? Curiously only
Her; Lol, you saw me one time
Him; I see you, But I not look to you, Because I'm working that day, Your lips are sexy, very good to taste
Her; Lol

Him; Like I say, I respect woman, and I have afraid to do something wrong or hurt, I will give example, I like to pleasure to woman, I like to see woman's orgasm
Her; Haha, your so cute
Him; After that I can cum etc.
Her; Omg
Him; Can you understand? This is me in the sex time haha.
Her; Yes lol
Him; Mens just think in the penetration, I think in the touch, the kiss, A lot think
Her; I understand, Loving gentle touch is good but sometimes, Yes sometimes get me excited
Him; Understand, Can I ask one more thing? Last one because you go to work.
Her; Sure
Him; When you having sex, What you don't like? Example.. Anal it's hurt. And woman's don't like
Her; Hmm, hard to say right now, someday I will tell you when it's hurt. Lol
Him; Omg, You are perfect
Her; Lol why I'm perfect
Him; Perfect type to me
Her; Lol, because?
Him; Because I can talk everything with you, Because you are beautiful, And a lot more things, ok
Her; Open minded
Him; Have good work today, And lets watch 50 shades together.
Her; Yes, Have a good day.
Him; Bye sweetie

After work we text and she was in a really bad mood. They had cancelled her for the next 3 days. It didn't take long for Alex to start texting her. She told him about the cancellation, to which he said don't worry about it. He is currently looking for another job too. So a bad thing quickly turned into a good thing in the following texts.

Him; Tomorrow after 13:00 I will go to interview, Can we meet in the morning?
Her; What time? Are you gonna be late for interview?
Him; Maybe 9 am it's ok to you?
Her; Hmmm, ok
HIm; Ok, Send message to you tomorrow morning
Her; To smell you? Say good luck to interview?
Him; Yes, We can talk a little
Her; Ok
Him; If you want I can massage your legs, I will check your full body hahahaha, And your smell too, Wow
Her; Ok, msg me tomorrow good night.

After the texting we had a lot of conversation and she was sort of thinking she didn't want to bring him in her apartment. She's not big on that because she doesn't want a conflict if someday someone stops by unannounced if she is with another guy. She asked if there were any expectations from me and I insured her that no, this is about her and all up to her. She played like she wasn't going to invite him in but I fairly certain she will. She really wants to fuck! Before she got in the bed she washed all the dishes and cleaned up a little as if to prepare for him. When in bed she wanted me to talk a bit dirty to her about it and she got so wet. Actually every time they were having text conversations she would get wet.

So today is the waiting game with all the angst and butterflies. It will be about 5 more hours before she get's up. Then another hour before he arrives.
I don't have expectations but from their conversations I know where he is going to try to take it. She will not resist I'm certain. Most likely they will play and fuck. Before sleeping she said that there is a condom next to her bed for him. Knowing she doesn't like condoms, I asked, "do you plan to use a condom?" To which she replied, "No, they are not allowed" So it's basically only there if he insists on one which I doubt he will.

She will certainly leave her phone on cam and try her best to allow me to view! God I love this woman!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:18 am

Ugggg, how am I going to get anything done today? This is not our first but it sure feels like it. Excitement to a new level. We have been talking about her finding someone to fuck since July 1 and finally after 2 months it certainly looks promising. He is not her dream guy, more of a "something better than nothing" kind of guy. Hopefully he can impress her and become something like a once or twice a month thing.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:51 pm

She will wake up shortly. The suspense has been tough all day. Hope all goes well.
Is anyone interested?

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Alex has arrived and they are talking shop so far in the kitchen. She is having trouble with her work and he is very experienced in the field. There is a chance that he can help her out with better work at some point.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:24 pm

Yesterday I listened to 1 1/2 hours of talking in the kitchen. Alex is so timid he couldn't make a move. My Fiance was wearing a little loose fitting dress that flares out at the waist. She didn't wear a bra and her nipples were poking thru the fabric. It was low cut across the top and her breasts could just about all be seen if she bent over a little. Despite being loose, her ass clearly showed it's definition at the back. I must say she really looked cute. She asked me about going braless and I said, YES.

They talked about work for about 15 minutes and then a tour of her apartment. She has a full business quality massage table in one bedroom and his eyebrows perked up when he saw that but he quickly migrated back to the kitchen table. At one point he did get a little flirty and brought up the movie 365 days and played the trailer. Of course that movie is full of wild sex acts and as they watched she leaned over the table to see his phone. Her breasts must have been on full display at that point. I thought, and later found out that she did too, that he was going to use that as a way to make a move. Instead, he shut it off and said, "I can't watch this". Looking back I think he was worried about getting an erection if he watched it with her and he was too shy to let that happen. Right after the trailer clip showing, he went on to talk about not wanting to disrespect her and I think he was saying something about being married and can't do anything anyway.

He had to get back home and change and get ready for a big interview so he left a bit earlier than I thought he would. I'm sure he enjoyed his time there with a woman that was about making it as obvious as possible that she wanted him to advance. She walked him down to the street and then came back and called me. I told her that I bet anything that as soon as he gets in his car he would be texting and get even more flirty that ever. Sure enough the texts started coming in.

Him; Tks
Her; Are you in the car now?
Him; Yes
Her; Well good luck (talking about the interview he was going to next)
Him; Thanks for today and I hope I'm not disrespect you
Her; No, it's not
Him; By the way you smell really good
Her; You too
Him; Tks, You really liked? Can I say one thing?
Her; What
Him; I felt like touching you
Her; Why you didn't?
Him; How can I say, I'm shy, Tell me, You want to be touched by me?
Her; When you were here you weren't saying those words
Him; Very shy, Just tell you how I feel
Her; I see
Him; Sorry
Her; It's fine you don't need to say sorry
Him; I don't touch a woman if I don't have permission, Like I say, I respect you 100%, Maybe this is the reason.
Her; Why you didn't ask permission?
Him; Lol, Can I?
Her; Try next time, lol
Him, alert, If say yes, it's the all body, Hahahaha
Her; Go for it! hahaha
Him; Omg
Her; When you have a time come back and touch me lol haha
Him; Ok, I will, Make you go to see stars
Her; How you gonna do that
Him; Secrets, Hahaha Maybe after interview, Or Thursday
Her; Sure
Him; You are very sexy
Her; Thanks
Him; I see, but try not to disrespect you, And I try to control myself
Her; Lol, just be yourself
Him; I can't, Haha, I will tell you, Maybe after this you don't talk to me
Her; Tell what?
Him; But if I be myself.... I take your clothes and make sex with you
Her; Do it!
Him; This is the reason, I control myself, Omg, Wait for me next time Hahaha
Her; Come back today, If you want
Him; Ok, Let's see after the interview
Her; Ok

He called about 3 hours later and said that he couldn't come back. He did get the job, so that was good.

We talked about her experience for hours. Couldn't get off the topic. She was really frustrated and couldn't believe him. Of course she got some thoughts of maybe she wasn't good enough etc. I assured her that wasn't the case and it was solely about him being shy and afraid to make a first move. As a woman, she really feels like a fool if she has to make the first move. She really made it pretty easy for him and never tried to slow anything down. She was actually sort of really turned off on him, like 50%. In her way of thinking, he is not really anything special to start with but just the first guy that came along. She hasn't really gotten a chance for 8 weeks to get out and look around in the evening. Since he can't make a move then maybe she should just forget it with him.

I guess this is a common situation with hotwives. Big plans and then nothing gets off the ground. When I met her, the first time we got together I totally went for it and very quickly asked, "Can I kiss you" soon followed by, "Can I take your shirt off". In 10 minutes she was naked. This was the type of experience she was hoping for with Alex but never happened. Later I got thinking and told her some stories of my past. I realized that there were several times I was in a similar situation in my younger years and I was stunned and couldn't make a move. Many missed opportunities on my part too. That finally got her thinking that perhaps she should give him another chance.

The saddest part was that she really wanted to get fucked. No talking, no respecting just fucked. It killed me to be 5000 miles away and not able to go give her what she needs. My worry is that going forward that he might take it further next time but be too gentle and timid, still wanting to be respectful. I told her to tell him, "I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to just fuck me any way you want! You are not going to break me", however she feels she shouldn't have to say this. In this situation, she is not looking for a man to make love to her. She wants and likes it rough, especially with a new fwb.

So it looks like Thursday they might get another chance as she is off of work again. I won't be available Thursday so I asked if she could make if Friday but if not just go for it. Now with his new job it is still unclear what his schedule will be. Hopefully he doesn't start until next week. For now she still has a positive attitude about it.

We did talk about some fun things as we were trying to play together. I asked her some questions as if I was there and came in right after he left to reclaim her. She said that she would want to sit on my face and let me collect his juice running out of her. Then she wanted me to put it in her mouth so she could taste it too! Wow, I had no idea that she was thinking on this level. Not sure if I could do it without being forced but willing to try. I have read so many stories on here about guys getting to that (especially in the Cuck Forum) and never would have imagined getting there myself. Something to look forward to, I think!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Am I too wordy for most? Seems no one is interested. Any suggestions on how to make my writing more interactive would be appreciated. I got D's in writing in High School.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:11 pm

Your writing is no problem at all. From what I can see, you only allowed 2 minutes between posting the story (10:24pm) and your own response/quedtion (10:26pm). And don't forget a lot of people read posts and enjoy but don't feel a need to comment. Keep it up, and definitely let us know when Alex finally scores.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

aussienerd

Unread post by aussienerd » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:36 am

I am following your story. I am enjoying your journey very much and read every post. I don't post much because I am not on every day. I am often playing catch up with the posts.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:53 am

Thursday came and went and nothing from Alex. He ghosted her. The plan was to get together Thursday again. She ended up having an interview and other errands and wouldn't have been available most of the day anyway but he didn't know that and never contacted her. Not even a text to say he can't make it.

I can only assume one of 2 things happened. His new job might have kicked in already and made him super busy, or he might have gotten cold feet about cheating on his wife. Clearly he wanted to according to his texts before. Now she has about put him in the pasture. Not sure if she would entertain him if he does contact in the future.

The good news is that she starts a new job Saturday at a much better place. Her new work will make her schedule much more rigid but perhaps open up the door for a new batch of people. She was taken to the interview with about 4 other woman and she got chatting with one of them. They really hit it off. In the afternoon she went to her place to drink some wine and chat. Now they are out at some kind of club. She sent a vid and unfortunately there are 4 girls there in an empty place. Not one single man. Haven't talked to her yet to see why they chose that place since it is empty but they are certainly having a good time. If nothing else she will learn some insight about where to look for a guy from the other girls.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:13 am

Enjoying your account, although feeling sorry for your gf that she can't get the fuck she wants. You touch on a common HW fantasy: having a woman as a partner who wants to fuck multiple men while maintaining the relationship and working hard to remain open about it.
It resonates with my own activities over the years supporting my wife in the effort to find and bed men she can desire. You serve as her consigliare and rooting section to help her fulfill her sexual wishes. Very hot (for us HW hubbies).
It goes beyond "giving permission;" it verges onto helping making your gf the female sexual animal you want to have.

I also think I hear her probing to see if you would send her money to afford a place to take a lover, since you say she can't afford a love hotel. Is that something you want to do? I remember years ago when my ex-wife wanted to go to Jackson Hole with her lover and have me pay for the room. At that time, I wouldn't go for it.I felt if he wanted to fuck her, he could carry some of the cost, at least.But it had its hotness.

Do keep us informed. You are not the only one wanting a hard cock in her wet pussy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:36 pm

Unfortunately, another weekend has come and gone and still my Fiance has not gotten a fuck. On saturday night she went out to this club but it is mostly woman hanging out there. She ended up with a group that included a girl she is making friends with. The girl made some calls and then dropped the bomb that a bf of hers would be coming to the club. They all hung out and he got drunk. Eventually, her friend left with her bf. She stayed and proceeded to get super drunk herself.
On a positive note, while they were all there she sent me a vid or two showing the group including the friends bf. She text me, "What if I have sex with her boyfriend?" Of course that text got my ears perked up and I didn't know where that came from. I said, "if you want". She then said that maybe her friend would get jealous so I told her that yes, only if she agrees to it. In any case, later she told me she text me that just to tease me, lol. She knew it would get me wondering.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:50 am

Alex texted my gf again yesterday and bam, she heated right up to him. I thought she had given up. During their texting he asked for her to send a pic and then a pic of her pussy. She told him that "someday he will see it" but didn't want to send a pic. He sent 2 pics of his dick and then a 5 second vid of himself playing with it.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:35 am

So now it's just a matter of scheduling again. She is eager to fuck him soon. Unfortunately they both work long hours 6 days a week. She will probably have to take a day off of work in order to schedule a meet up. I think she will be so horny soon that she will go that route. She told him point blank in the long text string yesterday that he better not be shy again next time. I don't think he will.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:21 am

A new development. Last night while I was talking to my fiance, Alex text her. Her eyes got a little big with that cute smile. She had mostly given up on him at this point. Now she is not working and has a open schedule so it is just a matter of his schedule. He mentioned that he might be able to meet tomorrow night. She had a bd party to attend so she immediately started thinking if she should blow off the party. Basically, she told him "yes" to getting together tomorrow. So now it's just wait and see if he can make it. It probably won't be much time as he said 8 pm and he probably needs to get back home not too late. There is no question now that both of them know he is coming over just for one reason, to fuck!
It will be like 4 am my time so I might not get much sleep tomorrow night. Hopefully she can record or include me somehow. Probably leave her phone on at least.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:58 pm

Good luck!
But I'm not sure if that's to you or her... :)

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:41 pm

Today my fiance got up and went to the bd party on the early side. She didn't mention why but I have a feeling because she wants to be able to finish that early in the afternoon so she can prepare for her 8 pm date tonight. I know at the moment she is not as crazy wanting a fuck as she was a few weeks ago so I'm not sure how much she is planning to push it. However last night she seemed totally onboard with getting fucked by Alex tonight.

I certainly hope that if it happens, somehow she can pull me in to listen or something. It will be at 4 am my time. It will be exciting in any case if it goes down where they get together. There is no being shy now. Alex has been clearly told that he is free to do as he pleases with her. Now the countdown. Still about 6 hours to go. There is still a good chance that he will back out due to schedule though. It wasn't a firm sure thing that he would be free.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:48 pm

Wow,
Good luck Saturday night!
Hopefully a he gets just what she wants!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:31 pm

So last night didn't go as planned. Alex text that he couldn't make it. He said his son had a fever. My fiance had left the birthday party a little early and went home, cleaned her place and taken a half bath. Of course she was all dolled up wearing a really sexy nighty over bra and panties. When I got her on cam, omg she looked so hot. She proceeded to tell me that this is what he missed out on. Anyway his loss and my gain. I got to watch her play with her toy. She was really let down but quickly after I assured her that she was so HOT, she got so wet and eager to ride her toy.

He text something about maybe Monday and wanting pictures. This actually pissed her off even more than she already was. She basically ignored him and focused on me. I know it's so hard for a woman when she gets stood up like that. She was prepared to give him an amazing gift but he rejected her. At the time she sort of felt like that was the last straw with him but I'm sure if he actually comes thru she will be eager again.