Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:18 am

I wish we had a house mother like you when I was in college, so I didn't have to masturbate so much when I didn't have a girlfriend. Our house mother was in her 60's, and wasn't the type to have sex with the brothers. Young men of that age have such an excess of testosterone that relieving that sexual tension can help them concentrate on their studies.

I can imagine how your husband feels when he knows you are holding "office hours."

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:58 pm

Amielee, this "help out the brothers who need someone to spend time with!" needs more explaining and if what is going on is what I thing (and hope) please, please, please, elaborate!! In great detail too!!!

zelman69
Virgin

Unread post by zelman69 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:51 am

This is one of the hottest stories on here

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:06 pm

Hi:-)

It is awesome being the house mom it's mostly being hostess and planning parties but yeah do have time with the brothers who ask during "office hours." I think it's only fair if they feel the need and ask me. I don't wear anything to revealing but do try to show myself off some and I think they appreciate that. It does make me feel good that I can help them out!

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:26 am

AmieLee wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:06 pm
Hi:-)

It is awesome being the house mom it's mostly being hostess and planning parties but yeah do have time with the brothers who ask during "office hours." I think it's only fair if they feel the need and ask me. I don't wear anything to revealing but do try to show myself off some and I think they appreciate that. It does make me feel good that I can help them out!
Getting creampied by college students. "I help them out." :lol:

Thats facts' :whip:

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:56 am

I can't tell whether Amie is being super-duper coy and subtle about this, or whether the house mom thing is actually quite innocent :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

ingridguerci94
Prepubescent

Unread post by ingridguerci94 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:18 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:57 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm a little shy about this but I have been thinking about being with another guy. I work as a waitress and one of the guys has been flirting with me. He's a bit younger (I'm 24 hes 19). I mentioned this to my husband and he said "so what are you going to do about it?." I said I don't know and laughed and he said maybe I should see what happens. I don't know I mean hes a bit younger and get the impression that he hasn't really been with a girl before. It seems kind of exciting but I'm not sure how hubby would react if i really did. I was thinking of offering him a ride home and see what happens but i am unsure in a way. Any advice?
Your adventure stories are fascinating, it appears everything is going well for you. Your husband seems to derive pleasure from you engaging with other men and then recounting the details to him, just as he does the same with you!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:42 am

ok amie.........it's time to update us with your and hubby's kinkyass shenanigans. don't make us wait any longer, please !!!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:59 pm

Hi :-)

I'm sorry just haven't been on much. Not too much new but being house mom is fun! No its not like crazy I mean yea some sex but mostly just bjs sometimes and party planning it is fun though! I think the biggest thing is things have gotten more regular with Tom. hes spends nights over more now and I told hubby we should get a set of drawers for him so he can keep clothes her and he said yes sop that's really cool. Now Tom has a small dresser in our bed room for when he stays. Hubby also but one for himself in the guest room now for his stuff for when Tom stays over so that works good! It feels special :-))

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:04 am

Thanks for the update, AmieLee. How often does Tom stay over? Does hubby get to watch? Do you give him silky seconds?

Toonfan66
Virgin

Unread post by Toonfan66 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:32 am

So coming from the other side of 'The Pond', i.e. the UK, I've no idea what a House Mom is, what the role entails, and do they all give BJs? Can anyone explain please. This is a serious question in case anyone is wondering.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:11 pm

Hmmmm, "mostly just bjs" I would love to know how many you have given!! You got to have a line of young studs waiting to enjoy your oral talents!!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 am

Jimmy394 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:11 pm
Hmmmm, "mostly just bjs" I would love to know how many you have given!! You got to have a line of young studs waiting to enjoy your oral talents!!
Hm,

Maybe you should also train these yong males to reciprocate and turn them into experieinced pussy whorshippers?

Sincerely
elina