Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:02 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:50 pm
One thing I' wondering about is that my hubby has a friend he thinks would like to be with me which i think would be fun but he's married and I'm not for sure about that. What do people think?
You will have to weigh your own moral compass on this one. I would say however, that you've had a very drama free experience so far. So why invite drama where it isn't needed or wanted?

If his wife is aware and keen, then by all means go for it. I'd say you need to understand more about the situation and potential risks before playing with him.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:14 pm

My guess is that this will be like all of your other naughty exploits: if your husband wants you to play with him and you want to play with him, you will! Its as simple as that!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:03 am

well amie, have you and hubby made any decision re you letting hubby's married friend fuck you ?

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:00 pm

Hi :-)

I was debating about hubby's friend and ty everyone for the advice! Hubby and me talked a lot about it and it seemed clear that his friend just wanted to do me and not like get involved so I felt it would be alright especially since hubby told me he knew his friend thought I was really hot lol! So I said ok! Hubby invited him over to watch a game but had already talked about it with him too so I was there when he arrived. We chatted a bit and he seemed a little nervous so then i took him by the hand to the bed room. I took off my skirt and panties and lay down on the bed and it didn't take him long to have his pants off and he was on top! It didn't take him long to finish but it was still fun! We went back to the living room and they watched the game and I made some pizza and snacks. It was a nice afternoon! I told him its ok if he wants to spend more time with me if makes plans with hubby :-)!

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:36 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Hi! :-)

I'm sorry have been away so long but things are great! I just haven't gotten around to checking back in but did want to and also wanted some advice. Tom still comes over and so does our neighbor so that's awesome. The college has really been a great place i almost always can meet someone and they are to happy to get together almost always. Somehow its really hot going up to a dorm room! Hubby loves hearing about it and acting out with me which is my favorite for sure. One thing I' wondering about is that my hubby has a friend he thinks would like to be with me which i think would be fun but he's married and I'm not for sure about that. What do people think?
This is a great thread. You two are a great couple. Now my 2 bits on hubby's friend being married and stuff.
There is nothing you are doing that hasn't already been done on OHF many times over, already baby. Getting kicks out of making the other guy think you are cheating for example. This played out with your neighbor and you found it exciting.

Many babes here have gone down that path and it tickled them pink (their hubbies too). Similarly many wives have fucked married men without the other wife knowing. Worked for the hotwife and her hubby.

My suggestion is do what turns you and hubby on. Period.
Don't let anyone guilt trip you into not doing stuff that turns you 2 on.
Wankers' privilege doesnot extend to that!.

Have fun baby! And rock your hubby's world.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:42 am

sandy691196 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:36 pm
AmieLee wrote:
Hi! :-)

I'm sorry have been away so long but things are great! I just haven't gotten around to checking back in but did want to and also wanted some advice. Tom still comes over and so does our neighbor so that's awesome. The college has really been a great place i almost always can meet someone and they are to happy to get together almost always. Somehow its really hot going up to a dorm room! Hubby loves hearing about it and acting out with me which is my favorite for sure. One thing I' wondering about is that my hubby has a friend he thinks would like to be with me which i think would be fun but he's married and I'm not for sure about that. What do people think?
This is a great thread. You two are a great couple. Now my 2 bits on hubby's friend being married and stuff.
There is nothing you are doing that hasn't already been done on OHF many times over, already baby. Getting kicks out of making the other guy think you are cheating for example. This played out with your neighbor and you found it exciting.

Many babes here have gone down that path and it tickled them pink (their hubbies too). Similarly many wives have fucked married men without the other wife knowing. Worked for the hotwife and her hubby.

My suggestion is do what turns you and hubby on. Period.
Don't let anyone guilt trip you into not doing stuff that turns you 2 on.
Wankers' privilege doesnot extend to that!.

Have fun baby! And rock your hubby's world.
Some more very good advice! If you both do what you both enjoy then you'll always be a winner!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:49 am

Dear Amie Lee,

You are such a simple person... in a good way!

Many people in the world are confused, complicated, conflicted, undecided and paralysed with self doubt
but you and your husband are so happy-go-lucky!

Trust me! That is the best way to be! I am full of admiration for you both.

Every good wish,

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:22 pm

Good on you Amielee re the hubbies friend. You discussed it with your hubby. You were both on the same page and all 3 of you enjoyed each other's company. And then you had pizza and snacks and watched the game. How can you get more natural than that.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:42 am

lovethis wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:22 pm
Good on you Amielee re the hubbies friend. You discussed it with your hubby. You were both on the same page and all 3 of you enjoyed each other's company. And then you had pizza and snacks and watched the game. How can you get more natural than that.
That sounds like a perfect time to me!!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:44 am

I had a similar experience once but it was with a guy that I met at the gym. He was always complimenting me on my outfits I’d wear. My husband and I are always transparent on everything. Sounds like you guys are as well. I think as long as you and your husband are ok with it going further then take it further. As someone earlier suggested just start out with oral and see how you both react to that experience. Nothing wrong with easing into things so that everyone involved is comfortable.
Sounds like a super hot scenario. Can’t wait to hear how it goes.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:51 am

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:44 am
I had a similar experience once but it was with a guy that I met at the gym. He was always complimenting me on my outfits I’d wear. My husband and I are always transparent on everything. Sounds like you guys are as well. I think as long as you and your husband are ok with it going further then take it further. As someone earlier suggested just start out with oral and see how you both react to that experience. Nothing wrong with easing into things so that everyone involved is comfortable.
Sounds like a super hot scenario. Can’t wait to hear how it goes.
I can't wait either! :)

path22
Trainable

Unread post by path22 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:38 pm

Hi Amie !, today I read your entire thread and it's really fantastic, your evolution as a hotwife and communication with your husband is perfect, which shows that your husband is always on board and even incentivizes you to look for new guys so you can expand your small team. Congratulations and be sure to tell us about your experiences !! Thank you

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:11 pm

amie - please don't go away for weeks on end.........please keep sharing !!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:42 pm

dadah wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:11 pm
amie - please don't go away for weeks on end.........please keep sharing !!
PUWEEEEEEEEZZZ!!!!

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:29 pm

If only it were this easy.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:35 pm

Hope everyone is doing good! Things are going great I think! Hubby's friend (I'll just call him Joe) has stopped by a couple more times which is nice! I told him I don't want to get involved with any drama and he said he doesn't want either so things seem cool. I'm still stopping by the college and this weekend got invited to a frat party which was fun! Just had a fun time at the party. Nothing to much really happened but was fun and I did spend a lot of time dancing with one of the brothers and at the end of the night he asked me if I might like to be their "house mom". I said I don't want to be cleaning up and stuff lol! He said it just means hanging out and stuff and spending time so that sort of seemed cool. I'm going to go to their party this weekend and am thinking about it. It sounds kind of fun anyway!

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:06 am

If hubby is happy for you and you want to get gang banged, then go for it.
It might not happen, but be prepared, just in case. Good luck, have fun while you're young.
Create some unbelievable memories.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:18 am

Thanks Amie

Nice to see that you are enjoying yourself and having fun.
Enjoy the party whatever happens.
Remember to tell you supporting husband how glad you are that he allows you to enjoy yourself this way!!
Appreciate if you will update us.

Sincerely
elina

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:58 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:35 pm

Hope everyone is doing good! Things are going great I think! Hubby's friend (I'll just call him Joe) has stopped by a couple more times which is nice! I told him I don't want to get involved with any drama and he said he doesn't want either so things seem cool. I'm still stopping by the college and this weekend got invited to a frat party which was fun! Just had a fun time at the party. Nothing to much really happened but was fun and I did spend a lot of time dancing with one of the brothers and at the end of the night he asked me if I might like to be their "house mom". I said I don't want to be cleaning up and stuff lol! He said it just means hanging out and stuff and spending time so that sort of seemed cool. I'm going to go to their party this weekend and am thinking about it. It sounds kind of fun anyway!
And what has happened, Amie Lee?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:56 pm

aimie - where have you gone ?? please come back and bring us up to date with all your kinky doings !!!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:15 pm

Hi:-)

Sorry haven't been on for a while but things are cool! I'm the "house mom" at the frat now which is awesome (its not really an official position) so I help planning parties and stuff even if i cant make to all of them and have "office hours" once a week to help out the brothers who need someone to spend time with! It's really awesome! Everything else is good with hubby and friends too so I'm doing great! I will try to get on more often to update. I hope everyone is doing good and really appreciate all the support ty!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:54 am

Wow, I'd love to hear more about the house mom stuff.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:10 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:54 am
Wow, I'd love to hear more about the house mom stuff.
AL - I second that. Do you dress up/down a bit to help keep their attention? :shock: :lol: :lol:

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:01 am

wow amielee !! such a thrill to hear from you again !! questions - as 'frat mom' does that mean you are fucking frat members regularly ?? and if so, how many are you doing ?? - further are you still doing tom overnight on a regular basis ? and how about your neighbor and hubby's married friend. if so, you are the hottest thing on this entire forum !!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:02 am

wow amielee !! such a thrill to hear from you again !! questions - as 'frat mom' does that mean you are fucking frat members regularly ?? and if so, how many are you doing ?? - further are you still doing tom overnight on a regular basis ? and how about your neighbor and hubby's married friend. if so, you are the hottest thing on this entire forum !!