Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
AmieLee
Trainable

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by AmieLee » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:29 pm

Hi:-)

Hope everyone is doing good! Been busy and haven't been on much recently. Still doing well but Will has a new girlfriend and so let us know he has to stop coming over for now. I'm a disappointed but do understand. Still seeing Tom on a regular basis and Gregg not as much but about once a week so that's still awesome :-). Tom did meet hubby and I do think it helped that Tom could see that hubby really is cool with everything!
One thing have been thinking about but not sure. Hubby and me were talking and I said it might be fun if Tom stayed over for the night since we have a small guest bedroom. Hubby said he thought that might be fun but I'm not sure about asking Tom since he was a bit shy about things at first and just recently met hubby. What do people think?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Sounds like sexy fun to me! Might be good for both you and your husband or just your husband alone to bring up to him. Since Tom is good with everything thus far, it really doesn't seem to be that big of a leap to just spend the night making love to you. How do you feel?

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:30 am

AmieLee wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:29 pm

Hope everyone is doing good! Been busy and haven't been on much recently. Still doing well but Will has a new girlfriend and so let us know he has to stop coming over for now. I'm a disappointed but do understand. Still seeing Tom on a regular basis and Gregg not as much but about once a week so that's still awesome :-). Tom did meet hubby and I do think it helped that Tom could see that hubby really is cool with everything!
One thing have been thinking about but not sure. Hubby and me were talking and I said it might be fun if Tom stayed over for the night since we have a small guest bedroom. Hubby said he thought that might be fun but I'm not sure about asking Tom since he was a bit shy about things at first and just recently met hubby. What do people think?
My girlfriend used to do this. The first guy she hooked up with we had threesomes, so he'd stay the night and it was kind of an all night fuck fest. Another FWB she had, she'd stay in the guest bedroom and then would sneak in for a quick romp with me and some sloppy seconds and then back to her fuck buddy.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:31 am

AmieLee wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:29 pm

Tom may be shy and even reluctant. That's happened with some guys who had been fucking my wife at their places, but once they agreed to come to our home they were fine with that and much more comfortable with their relationship with a married woman.

If for some reason he declines altogether after your encouragement, he will at least know with certainty that it's okay with your husband. As an alternative, if you wish, you could phone your husband from Tom's home and ask Tom if he would like to speak with your husband by phone. My wife has also done that before bringing the guy to our residence.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Hi :-)

Ty everyone! I am thinking of asking Tom tomorrow if he could this weekend I do think it would be awesome and hubby and me have talked more about it and he he said he thinks it would be great to!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:46 pm

I am betting Tom jumps at the chance to have you all night long.

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:34 am

Hi AmieLee,

What is your vision for sleeping arrangements this weekend? Husband in the guest room, you and Tom in your room? Tom sent to the guest room when you're done fucking?

Tell husband your vision for the weekend, and ask for his.

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:21 am

well - has tom fucked you all night yet?? and make sure you communicate profusely with your hubby for his personal confidence in allowing and encouraging y'all's highly erotic and exciting marital sexual adventures. wow !!!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:16 pm

I talked to Tom and he said he would like to stay over! Hubby and me talked more and he thinks is great to! I'm going to fix up he guest room for Tom then will just have to see how it goes. I hope will be good!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:08 pm

well fuck aimie ---- tom would have to be a fucking nut not to want to stay over !! and i think we can all figure how this is going to go .....tom and hubby are going to fuck you silly, hopefully taking turns !!! at least , as i undrestand hubby's kink, that is what he wants. and i think that is what you want too, since your kink correspondents to his kink !!! - i think we are all kinked together here!!!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:10 am

oh amie lee - your sought overnighter with tom has i'm sure a lot of eager admirers awaiting to vicariously enjoy your and hubby's (and tom's) naughty and kinky adventures. please share !! da

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:59 am

amie honey - please. please, please don't go away !!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:15 am

amie - where have you gone ??

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:22 am

Tom did stay over and it was great! We're hoping he can again this weekend too. I wore one of the lingerie sets Tom got for me and a cute mini dress.We hung out for a while like usual and then I took Tom to the bedroom while hubby was in living room like usual. Tom undressed me and we ended up doing it twice and different positions. It was awesome! :-)) Afterwards Tom and me went back to the living room and we hung out for a while more. Then we headed off to bed. I went with hubby to bedroom and Tom to guest room. Hubby was ready to go and he did me fast while I told him about how Tom and me did it and that was hot! Afterwards I told hubby that since Tom was the guest it might be nice if I spent the night with him and hubby said he thought that was a great idea! I went to the guest room and knocked and asked Tom if I could stay with him and he said for sure. We kissed and then he lay me down on the bed opened my legs and did me again. It didn't take long for me to cum! After he finished we cuddled and slept. It was nice :-) I woke up to Tom rubbing my legs and pussy which got me hot pretty fast lol! Then he went down on me until I came and he then did me hard and fast again which I do really like. After Tom finished we went to the kitchen and hubby was already there. I made breakfast and then Tom got ready to leave. I kissed Tom goodbye and after he left hubby took me to the guest room and I told him what Tom and me had done and hubby and me did it the same way. I think that's so hot and hubby says he does to. We're both hoping we can do it again!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:20 am

Sounds like fantastic fun! Please keep us updated!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:53 pm

amie lee is one hot little fucker who apparently knows how to enjoy what she has and who is apparently blessed to have a super positive and confident hubby not threatened at all by amie's playing. bless him and her, and i share his same kink and understand completely, and wanna shout u 'go girl' !!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:14 am

Amie Lee, you are adorable!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:23 am

great weekend

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:22 pm

amie - why don't you bring us up to date as to what you, hubby, tom, greg, maybe will and hopefully additions have been up to !!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:41 pm

Hope everyone is doing good! I haven't been on much recent but things are going great and wanted to update. Gregg stops by once or twice a week which is so nice sine he always seems so excited! What's really great too is that Tom has stayed over three times now! The fist two times Tom and me stayed in the guest room but this last weekend while we were eating dinner hubby asked Tom and me if we would like to stay in the bedroom instead. We both said yes as long as he didn't mind and hubby said he didn't mid at all and though it we might like it better there. I thought was so sweet and nice of hubby because it's a more comfortable bed (we have a queen size in bedroom and a twin size in the guest room)! We sat around talking for a wile after dinner then hubby said it was starting to get a bit late and he was thinking of heading to bed. I said he was right is was getting late and would probably be a good time to and Tom agreed. I gave hubby a big goodnite kiss and then he headed to the guest room and Tom and me went to the bedroom. I closed the door and gave Tom a kiss. Hubby has fixed up my closet with a couple extra racks and I have my lingerie organized in sections with dividers with the name of who gave me the outfit. I have 6 from hubby, 4 from Will, 2 from Tom and 1 from Gregg. I showed Tom the closet and asked him if he would like to pick out a set for me to wear and he said would for sure! He picked out a lacy red bra and panty set from hubby's section and I went and changed into them in the bathroom. When I got back he said "Wow!"" which made me feel so good! We stood there for a while making out and then Tom led me to the bed and lay me down. He got undressed and I could see how excited her was :-) He kneeled on the bed and slid my panties off and then lay over me rubbing himself on me. It was so hot. It wasn't long before he guided himself in and did me so hard. We ended up doing it twice again once me on top and once doggie! In the morning we went to the kitchen and hubby was already there again. Hubby asked us if we slept well. I said yes and we all ended up laughing! I made us breakfast again which I like doing. Afterwards Tom went and got dressed and I kissed him goodbye at the door as he left. I kissed hubby and told him how much I love him and he told me how much he loves me :-) I asked hubby if he would like me to show him some of what Tom and me did last night and he said "you know I do!" We went to the bedroom and had a bit of a repeat of the night before with Tom :-))) We've talked about and agree that that is one of our favorite things!

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:42 am

That’s very hot. Love the wardrobe set up. Hope you have plenty of space for expansion?

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:37 pm

fucking WOW !!! amie is beyond hot and kinky !! would love to hear more !

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:44 am

That is so hot but also so civilized with hubby letting you have maximum pleasure. Just how it should be .

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:44 am

An absolutely wonderful update. I really love all the sex that you're getting too you get to spend a wonderful night with your lover and then you have fun with your husband in the morning.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:44 am

AmieLee
Such great recountings of you adventures. Things seem to be working out great.
Seems your husband really enjoys you playing with other men and then telling him all the details as he does the same things to you! It is the same for us, I prefer not to watch and wait for my wife yo share her experience with me as I lick her swelled pussy.