Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
superb101
OHW Addict

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by superb101 » Sat May 06, 2023 2:32 pm

Great to hear from you! Thanks for sharing!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun May 07, 2023 10:38 am

You guys have a perfect arrangement!

canberraguy4fun
OHW Addict

Unread post by canberraguy4fun » Sun May 07, 2023 1:15 pm

Thank you Amielee for all of you post and your understanding of the guys here. I know i very much appreciate you sharing you details with us and hope to hear many more for years to come! Tell your B that many of us support his decision to let you experience other men!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon May 15, 2023 12:06 pm

this hot and playful young woman and her kinky husband should never be on the 3rd page of this forum dedicated to people just like them !!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon May 29, 2023 8:47 pm

Amie, hope you will be around soon to let us know how things are going? Did you work out something with the neighbor or college boys?

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:21 pm

Hi everyone :-)

Sorry have been away but have been having fun! Tom is still spending time on a regular basis usually most MWF and hubby doesn't mind staying in guest room which is so sweet! I'm not seeing Gregg as much but he does come over form time to time. I did get together with out neighbor since was on last and that's pretty hot! Hubby does know of course but I kind of let our neighbor think it was secrete which is kind of exciting. But I was wondering if I should let him know it's ok with hubby. What do people think?

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:30 pm

Your neighbour is currently stabbing your hubby in the back.
How will this affect their opinions of eachother in a couple of months?
What does it tell you about his character?
I think you should tell him.

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:53 pm

by 8toplaywith » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:30 pm
Your neighbour is currently stabbing your hubby in the back.
How will this affect their opinions of eachother in a couple of months?
What does it tell you about his character?
I think you should tell him.

Oh I think didn't think about that all the way through. I will tell him - I was sort or feeling like I should but wasn't sure but yes that makes sense! Thank you!

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:04 am

Happy to help. Please keep us in the loop. X

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:41 am

AmieLee, it is "One Hell Of A Wild Ride" You and your (Very Lucky) Husband are on! Wow, I wish that my Wife was that adventurous!
Would You consider posting some Sexy, edited to protect your ID, shots of yourself in the Hotties section?

I'm sure that Everyone of your followers on this thread would Love seeing how Hot that You are?

Continue to Enjoy your wild ride, & continue to do it safely, having loads of Hot Sex while still protecting your (very special) relationship with Your Lucky Husband!
Thanks for your continued 'Sharing' of your ongoing Hot Journey as a Hotwife!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:42 am

Dear AmieLee

Thanks for posting again, love to hear from you.

Yes, I do think you should let your neighbour know that your husband knows and is OK with your relationship with him.
Just tell your Neighbour that you confided in your husband and that he is happy for you to be enjoying sex with your Neighbour.
I am sure you will be able to handle this in a way which will make everything better for all of you.

Please let us know how things are working out

Sincerely
elina

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:30 pm

Hi :-)

Ty elina and everyone!

"Yes, I do think you should let your neighbour know that your husband knows and is OK with your relationship with him.
Just tell your Neighbour that you confided in your husband and that he is happy for you to be enjoying sex with your Neighbour.
I am sure you will be able to handle this in a way which will make everything better for all of you."

I did let neighbor know today. I wasn't sure how he would react but he told me how happy he was to hear that and that he hopes we can continue! I told him yes for sure! I do feel better now that I know he doesn't think I'm sneaking around. It does make me feel better. Ty everyone for the advice! :-)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:38 am

AmieLee wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:30 pm
Hi :-)
I did let neighbor know today. I wasn't sure how he would react but he told me how happy he was to hear that and that he hopes we can continue! I told him yes for sure! I do feel better now that I know he doesn't think I'm sneaking around. It does make me feel better. Ty everyone for the advice! :-)
Thanks for updating,

In general, I think most of us are happier when we don't have to pretend and can be honest with each other.
I am glad your neighbor still wants to continue to enjoy sex with you.

BTW: Did you remember to tell your husband that the neighbor now knows he knows?

Sincerely
elina

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:33 pm

How did the neighbour encounter happen?

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:40 pm

all of the kinkies on here should stop a minute to celebrate amielee's recent return to our midst. her and her hubby' story is just simply delightfully delicious. thank them for making our day and night!! and so glad to see them back !! and aimee - i agree with 8toplaywith - how did the neighbor encounter come about !!??

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:44 am

amielee - i'm sure i'm not the only person on this kinkyass forum wishing you would bring us up to date..................!! dgh

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:24 am

I do feel better now that I know he doesn't think I'm sneaking around. It does make me feel better.
Lovely! You are such a star!

How are things with you both?

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:08 pm

aimie baby - where the fuck have you gone??

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:00 pm

oh amie .........where have you gone and what have you been up to ???

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:50 pm

Hi! :-)

I'm sorry have been away so long but things are great! I just haven't gotten around to checking back in but did want to and also wanted some advice. Tom still comes over and so does our neighbor so that's awesome. The college has really been a great place i almost always can meet someone and they are to happy to get together almost always. Somehow its really hot going up to a dorm room! Hubby loves hearing about it and acting out with me which is my favorite for sure. One thing I' wondering about is that my hubby has a friend he thinks would like to be with me which i think would be fun but he's married and I'm not for sure about that. What do people think?

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:25 am

Are you friends with his wife. If he is hubbies friend then sooner or later you may meet her. Sounds like you have enough to occupy yourself but you still love your husband and want to please him. Have a discussion with your husband and guage his need against possible future consequences.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:52 am

Amielee, you don’t need advice on this one. It’s what you feel in your own heart about it. You’ll get the cheerleaders on here to just go for it but ultimately you have to weigh the the situation.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:15 am

Does his wife know, if so take to her, if not say no

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 am

yippee !! amielee is back!! as to your hubby's married friend, be careful! i for sure would want to know if his wife knows he wants to fuck you and how she feels about his playing with you. and i would want to know from the married friend how his wife would feel if she didn't know but found out. the last place you want to be is in the middle of somebody's divorce case.

i have lots of questions. how often do you see neighbor and gregg? do they get you for the whole night like tom does? and are you still seeing tom multiple times each week? and how often do you get a college boy, and how many college boys have you had thus far?

i am so glad you have returned!!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 am

yippee !! amielee is back!! as to your hubby's married friend, be careful! i for sure would want to know if his wife knows he wants to fuck you and how she feels about his playing with you. and i would want to know from the married friend how his wife would feel if she didn't know but found out. the last place you want to be is in the middle of somebody's divorce case.

i have lots of questions. how often do you see neighbor and gregg? do they get you for the whole night like tom does? and are you still seeing tom multiple times each week? and how often do you get a college boy, and how many college boys have you had thus far?

i am so glad you have returned!!