First Hints You Gave to Encourage Hotwifing

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Johnann2227
Player

Re: First Hints You Gave to Encourage Hotwifing

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:53 pm

We have been swingers since we were 21 & 20. When we were young we would swing every weekend with friends or at swinger clubs. Early in our marriage we would have nights out apart with friends. Whenever Ann would come home she would tell me about her night. I would ask if any guys had hit on her. Her answer was always yes. One night she said that the hottest guy had hit on her and she said that she had been seriously tempted. I replied, "So why didn't you hook up with him then?" This led to some serious discussion and eventually a decision that if either of us were out alone and met someone hot then we could pursue it for the night. That led to Ann kissing random guys in clubs then giving handjobs in a dark corner while being fingered to giving blowjobs out in the carpark. We decided that if she wanted to go home with him to fuck then it had to be condoms and she had to take a photo of his drivers licence and text it to me for safety.
After a while Ann would fuck someone one most girls' nights out. The only real problem was being discrete around some vanilla friends who wouldn't have approved.

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:03 am

Great thread!

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:44 pm

My wife had a very religious upbringing. When we started dating she tearfully confessed to doing something awful. She told me about a crazy night that ended with her, her BFF and two guys, having sex on a small twin bed. She was crying her eyes out but It was by far the hottest fucking story I ever heard.

Ten years after we were married I got up enough nerves to tell my wife I loved her foursome story. She had a good laugh when I told her I had the biggest hard-on while I was trying to console her that night. She confessed she thought she thought she was going straight to hell because she liked what happened that night. The conversation we had that night eventually led me into telling her about being a hotwife. The rest is history.