Sophie’s Affair … dangerous game

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
hwc
Pervert

Re: Sophie’s Affair … dangerous game

Unread post by hwc » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:02 pm

I'm on the edge of my seat! Can't wait to hear more!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:20 am

… she’s been teasing me all day long and I’m going a little crazy here…
I BET you are!

This is a real high octane encounter. So intense! Hang in there, Alex!
You are a star! your hot, sexy wife is lucky to have you.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:07 am

Hope all is well
Any more updates on Sophie's weekend with her boyfriend.

inflorida94
Virgin

Unread post by inflorida94 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:41 pm

Same here, hoping all is ok with you and Sophie??

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:57 am

Yet another thread goes up in smoke.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:53 am

She left him for the married guy. He probably left his wife. Two marriages ruined. HW's stay away from married men. You're not helping their marriage.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue May 09, 2023 1:05 pm

Would love to hear what happened

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Wed May 10, 2023 4:45 am

Is that conjecture or have you heard from them?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:55 pm

Reall want to hear about what has been happening!

Alexfife
Virgin

Unread post by Alexfife » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:27 pm

Hi guys ! It’s being a while since last update and feel a little bad for not sharing more about how things developed.

Well, if I give you all the details, it would turn into a book instead of a post in this forum… to make it short and to the point thing went haywire and Sophie and I were about to terminate our 17+ year marriage due to this affair/adventure/fantasy. We had a million fights and pointed fingers at each other trying to find blame for getting burned while playing with fire … I first went into a full depression and then Sophie follow through with a depression herself. We decided to go to marriage therapy and that helped a little but at the same time it brought out a lot of demonds we had hidden under the rug 🙄

After her affair with the lover in this thread I started to loose trust in her and at the same time she started to grow away from me to a point where she was hating me … I found out that what started as a fantasy was becoming a reality for her and I was not part of it anymore. She was actually falling in love with this guy and she was seriously considering to leave me for him.

My world fell apart and I felt betrayed by her but at the same time felt responsible for the outcome. What first was a huge excitement was becoming my biggest nightmare… our beautiful family was breaking and I didn’t feel the same person anymore…. Finally after a lot of work and going vanilla for all this time since the affair, we are getting back to “normal” and things are now getting better including our sexual life that was completely destroyed for many months. We haven’t go back to any sexual adventure yet but already have talked about it during sex and agreed that if we get back, our rules have to change and we would need to be more careful with what type of games we play.

I know that once you experience this lifestyle it’s impossible to have an exciting vanilla sexual life and we are aware of this which is why we want to get back to the lifestyle once we feel ready.

I don’t want to make this post longer and bore anyone but if anyone wants any more specific details I’ll be happy to share them. There’s nothing better than getting feedback and learning from other’s experiences… thanks for reading.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:45 pm

Alexfife wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:27 pm
Hi guys ! It’s being a while since last update and feel a little bad for not sharing more about how things developed.

Well, if I give you all the details, it would turn into a book instead of a post in this forum… to make it short and to the point thing went haywire and Sophie and I were about to terminate our 17+ year marriage due to this affair/adventure/fantasy. We had a million fights and pointed fingers at each other trying to find blame for getting burned while playing with fire … I first went into a full depression and then Sophie follow through with a depression herself. We decided to go to marriage therapy and that helped a little but at the same time it brought out a lot of demonds we had hidden under the rug 🙄

After her affair with the lover in this thread I started to loose trust in her and at the same time she started to grow away from me to a point where she was hating me … I found out that what started as a fantasy was becoming a reality for her and I was not part of it anymore. She was actually falling in love with this guy and she was seriously considering to leave me for him.

My world fell apart and I felt betrayed by her but at the same time felt responsible for the outcome. What first was a huge excitement was becoming my biggest nightmare… our beautiful family was breaking and I didn’t feel the same person anymore…. Finally after a lot of work and going vanilla for all this time since the affair, we are getting back to “normal” and things are now getting better including our sexual life that was completely destroyed for many months. We haven’t go back to any sexual adventure yet but already have talked about it during sex and agreed that if we get back, our rules have to change and we would need to be more careful with what type of games we play.

I know that once you experience this lifestyle it’s impossible to have an exciting vanilla sexual life and we are aware of this which is why we want to get back to the lifestyle once we feel ready.

I don’t want to make this post longer and bore anyone but if anyone wants any more specific details I’ll be happy to share them. There’s nothing better than getting feedback and learning from other’s experiences… thanks for reading.
AL - Glad you two have managed to correct the imbalance in your marriage. If it's one thing I have learned over a lifetime is, vanilla or "plain" can be perceived as boring, but something (not just HWing or sex just other 'life' stuff) can throw things off balance and can affect your life in ways you never thought possible. Then you are in this 'whatever' and all you want is for things to get back to that boring normal.
- Let us know how you are getting along. :up: :up:

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:16 pm

Alexfife wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:27 pm

First off I'd like to say that I feel such empathy for you, nearly losing your relationship is a nightmare. I'm glad you guys decided to do the hard work and rebuild, quitting and your wife following a dream would have been the easy way out. I'm sure your relationship will benefit massively from this commitment to put in the work to stay together in the years to come.

You surely have something you both know is worth saving and for that I envy you. You've walked through hell and came out stronger together on the other side.

My wife and I are at the start of the journey and at the risk of opening fresh wounds, I would really love to hear a more detailed write up of how things progressed. Where you started to see warning signs and things going off the rails. Also, where you went wrong and what you should have done differently.

I feel this is invaluable insight for most (if not all) the members of this forum, especially those of us that are at the beginning of our journey. There have been a couple of threads which have been such amazing insights into what can go wrong (I'm thinking of the "My wife is sleeping with my dad" thread for one) and IMO they should be stickied so people are more aware of the pitfalls.

I realize it's asking a lot, but do you think it's possible to recount all the details? I'm sure learning from your experience would save more than a few marriages.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:46 pm

I have many questions. I'll wait to ask if you're going to do a more in-depth explanation.

KBZ69
Trainable

Unread post by KBZ69 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:47 pm

My wife Tina has had 2 lengthy relationships with lovers and they both ended somewhat awkwardly.
I've said here before that she likes to know her lovers emotionally and socially . They have been on dates, weekends away , met family members etc and all has been good......... the first breakup was due to the lovers partner returning to the country and looking to rekindle their failed marriage and to be a family unit . John had never hidden his hurt we his wife left or hidden the fact he still loved her so it was a little difficult for Tina and him to let each other go .
In the end his second chance with his wife didn't go well and Tina sees him occasionally as a friend ......sometimes
With benefits
Her other long term lover and her were having a great time and after 6 months of basically being a couple when they met / overnighted/ went out for the weekend/ took short breaks , tobthe point where they were comfortable introducing each other as boyfriend/ Girlfriend . Unfortunately he had a health scare and became very possessive. Tina saw this as a red flag and reminded him that she would never leave our marriage but they could still have their status quo as a couple . He couldn't accept this so they broke up .
She took both hard but we are rock solid as husband and wife and her genuine upset at the losses was repaired quickly by our commitment to each other and six months out of the scene as a precaution .
As of this moment we are still seeking her " forever "😁 boyfriend .

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:58 pm

KBZ69 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:47 pm
My wife Tina has had 2 lengthy relationships with lovers and they both ended somewhat awkwardly.
I've said here before that she likes to know her lovers emotionally and socially . They have been on dates, weekends away , met family members etc and all has been good......... the first breakup was due to the lovers partner returning to the country and looking to rekindle their failed marriage and to be a family unit . John had never hidden his hurt we his wife left or hidden the fact he still loved her so it was a little difficult for Tina and him to let each other go .
In the end his second chance with his wife didn't go well and Tina sees him occasionally as a friend ......sometimes
With benefits
Her other long term lover and her were having a great time and after 6 months of basically being a couple when they met / overnighted/ went out for the weekend/ took short breaks , tobthe point where they were comfortable introducing each other as boyfriend/ Girlfriend . Unfortunately he had a health scare and became very possessive. Tina saw this as a red flag and reminded him that she would never leave our marriage but they could still have their status quo as a couple . He couldn't accept this so they broke up .
She took both hard but we are rock solid as husband and wife and her genuine upset at the losses was repaired quickly by our commitment to each other and six months out of the scene as a precaution .
As of this moment we are still seeking her " forever "😁 boyfriend .
KBZ69 - Just a little peek under the covers. Just wondering the circumstances of the BF meeting family members, what happened, were there any repeats of it, etc. :up: :up:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:57 pm

Is vanilla a viable option from now on?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

matador5511
Virgin

Unread post by matador5511 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:42 pm

Love the story !!