Anyone's HW have any upcoming dates you are looking forward to?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Anyone's HW have any upcoming dates you are looking forward to?

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:57 am

Anyone's wife have a scheduled date coming up soon?

I thought it might be good to have a post for people to sound off on their wife having a date set up, so people could discuss their excitement without having to post to a personal thread on their adventures.

My wife has a date tonight. She is planning to go back to his place and fuck tonight after they go out together. Definitely looking forward to tonight. It's not as exciting as her first few guys, but it always gets me going and excited. She is looking forward to it too. The other guy has been pretty excited all week. He has been chatting a lot with her. Hopefully everyone has a good time.

If all goes well, this will end a 4 month dry spell. I think she misses being filled up, and this guy is quite a bit larger than me, from what my wife says he has shared with her. She had a big smile when she was telling me how big he was.
(She never says anything demeaning to me, but I can tell how much she enjoys being with these bigger guys, and I am glad she is getting to enjoy the variety of sensations and styles.)
I think they are planning on condom use. I am happy either way, but do enjoy a wet sticky creampie, when I get the chance to experience one from another guy pumping my wife full.
DedicatedHubby2013

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Re: Anyone's HW have any upcoming dates you are looking forward to?

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:36 am

DedicatedHubby2013 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:57 am
My wife has a date tonight. She is planning to go back to his place and fuck tonight after they go out together. Definitely looking forward to tonight. It's not as exciting as her first few guys, but it always gets me going and excited. She is looking forward to it too. The other guy has been pretty excited all week. He has been chatting a lot with her. Hopefully everyone has a good time.

If all goes well, this will end a 4 month dry spell. I think she misses being filled up, and this guy is quite a bit larger than me, from what my wife says he has shared with her. She had a big smile when she was telling me how big he was.
(She never says anything demeaning to me, but I can tell how much she enjoys being with these bigger guys, and I am glad she is getting to enjoy the variety of sensations and styles.)
I think they are planning on condom use. I am happy either way, but do enjoy a wet sticky creampie, when I get the chance to experience one from another guy pumping my wife full.
Yep, my wife sealed the deal with her new friend last night, and officially make it friends with benefits. :D
Her dry spell is over.
I stayed home and enjoyed the anticipation of her being a slut with a new guy. They both had a fun, and did end up using use a condom this time. They both prefer condomless, so she will probably switch to bareback at some point in the future.
She loved the way his dick looked and felt.
She was feeling some occassional pain from his girth and his length, but said it felt really good at the same time. He definitely stretched her out. I had no resistance when entering her, it just slid right in! :)
It felt great for me too and she was enjoying me reclaiming her after she came home. Held off from my orgasm as long as I could, and when I finally let it loose it was intense.

Can't wait for her next visit to her new friend.
DedicatedHubby2013

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:24 am

Glad you (and she) had a good time!!

My wife had a play date set for next Friday the 20th. I’m always looking forward to her play dates. She’s asked me to work from the office so I’m out of the house. They’ll play at our house (most likely in our bed).

The date I’m most interested in is August 26th with her other FWB. They’re working on the friend part as they had drifted to more of a sex only relationship and it started cause if some difficulties with the friendship. My wife quasi has an expectation that they are fully returning to friends only. I know he doesn’t want that. My wife wants to be strong and resist the urge to get physical again (at least for now while they’re working on repairing their relationship) and I’m interested in whether or not that can happen. She knows I’m good either way and I think she’s trying to prove something to herself by not getting back to sex right away. This is the first time they’ll have seen each other since a semi-falling out in early November. They’re going to a semi-private cooking class with two other couples at a chef’s house. Very “date-y” if you ask me.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:22 pm

My wife is out on a date tonight. She had a great time last weekend, so hopefully it it is just as good tonight.
DedicatedHubby2013

Paul_Smith
Virgin

Unread post by Paul_Smith » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:14 am

My wife just left for what will be a quickly arranged date. She is a consultant and has an early morning flight out of Boston tomorrow. Since we live 90 minutes from the airport and it is going to snow overnight, she decided to spend the night at the airport Hilton. As she was packing, she mentioned that she might call her sometime lover who lives near the airport to see if he wanted to join her for drinks at the hotel. I told her that I thought that was a good idea. When she finished packing, she came to give me a kiss goodbye. Seeing how she was dressed, I knew the date was on. She was wearing a low-cut white cashmere sweater, a very short black leather skirt and knee-high black stiletto boots. As she walked toward me, I could tell she was not wearing a bra. She put her arms around me and gave me a nice long kiss. As we kissed, I managed to lift the back of her skirt and to find that she was not wearing panties either. She then broke off the kiss, smiled and told me that she loved me and would call later, if she had a chance. I told her not to worry and to just enjoy herself. Can't wait to hear all about it!

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:16 am

Thursday

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:45 pm

Shirley is planning something with D for my birthday. It is won’t be on my actual birthday and the exact day hasn’t been nailed down yet but it will likely be within the next 3-4 weeks and from the hints I’m getting, an epic night.

katrinahotwife69
Trainable

Unread post by katrinahotwife69 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:09 pm

Tuesday will be her 1st date for sex this time

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:37 pm

So.....we played with an experienced bull last year when he was visiting, met twice (after chatting for 3-4 months) one casually for drinks....went well....so we decided to invite him over to play the day after. Wife enjoyed him very much, he took control and knew what he was doing but most of all wife enjoyed him inside her, enjoyed how well he fucked. played just the once since hes from a different part of the country.

The same bull is visiting again next week......we do plan to meet up but how and when and about the play date etc is still to be decided....but I know for sure wife wants to meet for play....hes visiting for just 3 days.

My suggestion to the wife was......meet him solo for coffee/a drink casually....see if shes still comfy and enjoyed catching up and if she does...and they can plan how we meet and when and where etc. Wouldn't mind going clubbing with him and then taking him to our place (just wife's not into nigh caps <currently> so wont be an overnight visit) however hes in the past suggested to meet up overnight or go out town into the country side for a day or two.
Definitely excited coz hes visiting.....lets see how it goes.

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:20 am

My wife had a date list night at a hotel for about 2 hours. With an older man who licked her to orgasm.

She is on the phone right now talking to a retired, single guy who wants to take her out for a few hours and then to a hotel.

The conversation is going on for a while. Sounds good.

I'm downstairs doing old-school sweat plumbing. I like that she has a hobby. It gives me time to do things that need to get done.

CitationDriver
Virgin

Unread post by CitationDriver » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:43 am

We have a date weekend coming up. My wife’s FWB lives in Florida. She has seen him 2 times on recent trips down there. We always play as a threesome. Wife likes me involved at different times during her dates. We have invited her FWB to our home in CO. We will be getting into Denver the night before he flies in and then driving up to the house. About a 2 hr drive. We have been talking about her and he in back seat while I drive. He can’t keep his hands off of her whenever he first sees her. Our master is on the main floor with a steam shower and we have a guest master on the floor below with other bedrooms. She says she wants to sleep in the master with me but wants to make middle of the night visits down to where he will sleep. Of course there will be lots of action all over the house and she says especially in the hot tub. We will be there 3 nights before heading back. Daytime will include skiing. Looking for other ideas from some of you that have been in similar situations to make it the best weekend for her!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:03 am

BrunetteLover wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:20 am
My wife had a date list night at a hotel for about 2 hours. With an older man who licked her to orgasm.

She is on the phone right now talking to a retired, single guy who wants to take her out for a few hours and then to a hotel.

The conversation is going on for a while. Sounds good.

I'm downstairs doing old-school sweat plumbing. I like that she has a hobby. It gives me time to do things that need to get done.
BL - Great comment, showing the true purpose of HWing. FINALLY hubby gets some free time to get things done around the house. :P :lol: :roll:

SteveInNorcal
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteveInNorcal » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:37 am

My wife will be on a date tomorrow night. A former lover is traveling to the area on business and staying at a nearby hotel. Their plan is to begin with dinner and take it from there if the spark remains. I expect a long night of waiting...

Bonnieandclydect
Virgin

Unread post by Bonnieandclydect » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:54 am

I told my wife not to tell me about her next date until after it happened.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:15 am

SteveInNorcal wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:37 am
My wife will be on a date tomorrow night. A former lover is traveling to the area on business and staying at a nearby hotel. Their plan is to begin with dinner and take it from there if the spark remains. I expect a long night of waiting...
Sounds very exciting! My wife just got a text from a former lover yesterday too and they are working on plans to get together next week! Fingers crossed for all of us!

SteveInNorcal please update us regardless of what happens.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:49 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:15 am
SteveInNorcal wrote:
Sounds very exciting! My wife just got a text from a former lover yesterday too and they are working on plans to get together next week! Fingers crossed for all of us!

M&S - SIN - Seems your wives will be as busy as beavers.........no. Wait a minute :!: :lol:

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:58 am

Leggysandy has a date coming up in a few weeks, arranged by me. She's thrilled. She knows it's happening, but not exactly when, what, or who.

Bill-Ben
Virgin

Unread post by Bill-Ben » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:51 pm

She’s away on her own at present and should have been having a daytime session tomorrow with a guy she’s met several times before. He’s sick and has had to postpone. In fact we’d agreed that she would keep it a secret from me until afterwards but as he’s cancelled she did let on. It will now most likely be in a few weeks time.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:07 pm

My wife just set up her date with her new "boyfriend" , which is planned for two weeks from now. She met him a few times informally, and ended up having wine with him a nice hotel last week to make sure there is chemistry. Well, they've been dm each other the past week and they set up a date for dinner and drinks, followed by a hotel. She told him no sleepovers and they both seemed extremely excited about their upcoming encounter. She sent him some sexy pics this past week and is unsure how to as him to send a picture of, what she describes, as his equipment. She said, "I'd like to see what I'm getting into, he saw some pics of me." This is the first time any of us has done this, and this is the first time she has ever been with a black guy (unsure if bbc but either way...). At their first meeting, I was on pins and needles and we seem to riding a sexual wave as both of our libido's have become very elevated. Not sure how I'm gonna do when it actually happens, but can't wait.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:45 pm

I just helped my HW. Cecil, book a hotel room for she and her current favorite Boyfriend to use for a tryst the day before Valentine's Day. She also reserved dinner and rooftop drinks, creatively figuring out when he will arrive, their initial playtime, then dinner and drinks, then back to the room for round 2. I hope he's up to it.....

I will appropriately reclaim her on Valentine's Day

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:37 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:49 am
MarknSusan wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:15 am
SteveInNorcal wrote:

M&S - SIN - Seems your wives will be as busy as beavers.........no. Wait a minute :!: :lol:
LOL…its looking that way!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:38 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:45 pm
I just helped my HW. Cecil, book a hotel room for she and her current favorite Boyfriend to use for a tryst the day before Valentine's Day. She also reserved dinner and rooftop drinks, creatively figuring out when he will arrive, their initial playtime, then dinner and drinks, then back to the room for round 2. I hope he's up to it.....

I will appropriately reclaim her on Valentine's Day
We have something in common! Same thing is happening on our end!

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:43 pm

My wife has a date lined up for Saturday to go back to a new guy's place. My wife had a good time chatting with him in person last weekend, and feels comfortable going back to his place this coming weekend.
Wishing her luck on a new conquest.
Pretty sure they will fuck, but not sure if she will use a condom or not. Been a while since I have gotten a fresh creampie. I think the last one was September.
DedicatedHubby2013

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:20 am

My wife has a date lined up for next month. He's a musician guy that slid into my wife's dm's a couple of months ago. he'll be flying over from France for a gig he's performing at.

They've sexted quited a lot in that time, with my wife sharing the most intimate videos she's ever shared before. probably crazier than the ones she's ever sent me. i'm excited for her. she says he has a big cock.

they plan on staying in a hotel close to where he's performing. i'm considering getting a room at the same hotel. the guy doesn't know about our arrangement.
Our story: viewtopic.php?p=1389286
Her pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69541
cashapp: £xxnmh

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:21 am

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:20 am
My wife has a date lined up for next month. He's a musician guy that slid into my wife's dm's a couple of months ago. he'll be flying over from France for a gig he's performing at.

They've sexted quited a lot in that time, with my wife sharing the most intimate videos she's ever shared before. probably crazier than the ones she's ever sent me. i'm excited for her. she says he has a big cock.

they plan on staying in a hotel close to where he's performing. i'm considering getting a room at the same hotel. the guy doesn't know about our arrangement.
NMH - Is your wife planning on being his arm candy in public too? :cool: