Can't believe what is about to happen

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
gesdell
Pervert

Re: Can't believe what is about to happen

Unread post by gesdell » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:53 am

Did you get a reward for that, like getting to kiss it?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:02 pm

gesdell wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:53 am
Did you get a reward for that, like getting to kiss it?
Absolutely. And then I fucked her but didn’t cum in her.
No sex and no cumming tonight so she is fresh and frisky for tomorrow.

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:03 am

mastiff wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:30 pm
Just finished shaving Leanne’s pussy to prepare her for Dwayne’s big black cock
So hot!

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:27 pm

Preparing her for him is such a surreal turn on for me.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:39 pm

I have a typo in my last narrative. It wasn’t 20 minutes of break, it was roughly 2 minutes before Leanne was climbing on Dwayne’s cock.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:04 pm

After rubbing Leanne’s ass for roughly two minutes, Dwayne asked if she was ready to go again and I was delighted to hear her say yes so, he laid back and once again I got to watch my wife position herself over his massive cock.

She was raised up on one leg to give him the room he needed to put his cock at the entrance to her pussy. My cock throbbed as I heard the head of his cock being rubbed against the wetness that was leaking out of her. Rather than wait for him to push it into her, she grabbed the headboard, shifted her weight, and once again began to sink down onto his length. A slight moan and the words “Oh Gosh” were exhaled as his Dwayne’s cock filled her hungry pussy. (46 sec) She wasted no time and started immediately bouncing up and down on his cock, not grinding, not rocking, straight up bouncing her ass. For not the first or last time that day, moaned in his pleasure and said, “Oh Shit.” As his dark hands caresses and occasionally slapped her pale ass she alternated between bouncing, grinding and rocking back and forth until she had succeeded in getting his cock all the way into her pussy. With her feet she pushed his thighs together which prompted another “Oh Shit” from him. Even from the foot of the bed I could hear the wet sound of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Her hold on the headboard allowed her greater leverage and at my request he pulled her ass cheeks open to allow me a better view of his cock stretching her open on these short strokes.

She exhaled another “Oh God” followed by a series of “Oh Yeahs” as he pulled her hips up just enough to allow his hips to take over and allow his cock to set the pace. Although she needed no encouragement from me, I couldn’t help myself and repeatedly told her to take his cock. Once Dwayne pulled his knees up, he started fucking her much faster, which the noises that she and her pussy were making confirmed for me how much she was enjoying it. Not quite 3 minutes after mounting his cock, she moaned out orgasm number 12. As she was coming down from cumming, I was able to get some pictures that highlighted the wedding ring that Leanne was wearing while getting fucked by Dwayne.

Once I had those photos, they went right back to fucking with Dwayne holding her in position for first, some slower, long strokes and then when she started making her sexy noises, he pulled his knees up for fast long strokes. Very quickly she started what had become almost a mantra for her, repeatedly saying “oh Yeah” and “Oh God,” sometimes loudly, sometimes in a moan and sometimes in a whisper. As her next orgasm approached, she added an “Oh Fuck” and barely a minute and a half after her last one, orgasm number 13 rolled through her. Dwayne even commented on how he could feel her pussy spasming and squeezing his cock and I could hear how wet she became as his cock was filling her. Dwayne then wanted her on her back but first she had to take a break and pee.

Check the Hotties forum to see what it looked like.

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:16 am

Great write up! Thanks. Must have been hot to witness.

How many rounds were there? How many is the usual amount for him?

Does she talk about it later on before another meeting?
Nothing/never.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:19 am

false-abroad wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:16 am
Great write up! Thanks. Must have been hot to witness.

How many rounds were there? How many is the usual amount for him?

Does she talk about it later on before another meeting?
Thanks for reading and we are delighted that you enjoyed.

There were 2 rounds that first visit and that had been fairly consistent as long as we have had the time.

We have talked about it both in and out of the bedroom.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:19 pm

I just came across this thread along with the one in the hotties - just incredible. Your narrative is superb with great detail and love the way you describe how she looks and expressions on Leanne's face when Dwayne is entering her.
I think a previous reader had mentioned that you may want to consolidate the details in the hotties thread - a great idea IMO - but it is entirely upto you.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:32 pm

mastiff wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:04 pm
After rubbing Leanne’s ass for roughly two minutes, Dwayne asked if she was ready to go again and I was delighted to hear her say yes so, he laid back and once again I got to watch my wife position herself over his massive cock.

She was raised up on one leg to give him the room he needed to put his cock at the entrance to her pussy. My cock throbbed as I heard the head of his cock being rubbed against the wetness that was leaking out of her. Rather than wait for him to push it into her, she grabbed the headboard, shifted her weight, and once again began to sink down onto his length. A slight moan and the words “Oh Gosh” were exhaled as his Dwayne’s cock filled her hungry pussy. (46 sec) She wasted no time and started immediately bouncing up and down on his cock, not grinding, not rocking, straight up bouncing her ass. For not the first or last time that day, moaned in his pleasure and said, “Oh Shit.” As his dark hands caresses and occasionally slapped her pale ass she alternated between bouncing, grinding and rocking back and forth until she had succeeded in getting his cock all the way into her pussy. With her feet she pushed his thighs together which prompted another “Oh Shit” from him. Even from the foot of the bed I could hear the wet sound of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Her hold on the headboard allowed her greater leverage and at my request he pulled her ass cheeks open to allow me a better view of his cock stretching her open on these short strokes.

She exhaled another “Oh God” followed by a series of “Oh Yeahs” as he pulled her hips up just enough to allow his hips to take over and allow his cock to set the pace. Although she needed no encouragement from me, I couldn’t help myself and repeatedly told her to take his cock. Once Dwayne pulled his knees up, he started fucking her much faster, which the noises that she and her pussy were making confirmed for me how much she was enjoying it. Not quite 3 minutes after mounting his cock, she moaned out orgasm number 12. As she was coming down from cumming, I was able to get some pictures that highlighted the wedding ring that Leanne was wearing while getting fucked by Dwayne.

Once I had those photos, they went right back to fucking with Dwayne holding her in position for first, some slower, long strokes and then when she started making her sexy noises, he pulled his knees up for fast long strokes. Very quickly she started what had become almost a mantra for her, repeatedly saying “oh Yeah” and “Oh God,” sometimes loudly, sometimes in a moan and sometimes in a whisper. As her next orgasm approached, she added an “Oh Fuck” and barely a minute and a half after her last one, orgasm number 13 rolled through her. Dwayne even commented on how he could feel her pussy spasming and squeezing his cock and I could hear how wet she became as his cock was filling her. Dwayne then wanted her on her back but first she had to take a break and pee.

That must have been absolutely amazing to witness! Do you jerk off while watching or do you do something else?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:38 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:32 pm
mastiff wrote:

That must have been absolutely amazing to witness! Do you jerk off while watching or do you do something else?
My cock was in my hand the entire time.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:42 pm

mastiff wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:38 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
mastiff wrote:

does your sweetie let you cum, or do you have to wait, or do you not cum by choice?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:48 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:42 pm
mastiff wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
mastiff wrote:

does your sweetie let you cum, or do you have to wait, or do you not cum by choice?
Our relationship is neither cuckold of femdom. I can cum anytime, anywhere I want.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:09 am

mastiff wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:48 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
mastiff wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Our relationship is neither cuckold of femdom. I can cum anytime, anywhere I want.
It must be working out for you guys!
It's great to hear.
For me I would continuously cum if she didn't keep me in check but then again that's just me.
So some sort of control on her part is definitely something that is beneficial for both of us.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:50 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:09 am
mastiff wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
mastiff wrote:

It's great to hear.
For me I would continuously cum if she didn't keep me in check but then again that's just me.
So some sort of control on her part is definitely something that is beneficial for both of us.
It takes effort on my part not to cum have no doubt.
The noise she makes with each first filling stroke is like an electrical current to my cock.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:03 pm

mastiff wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:50 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:09 am
mastiff wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

It's great to hear.
It takes effort on my part not to cum have no doubt.
The noise she makes with each first filling stroke is like an electrical current to my cock.
I can't wait to experience that! I bet it's an amazing sound!!! I bet the scent is wonderful, too!!!

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:52 am

She seems to be much more confident in the situation with the bull now, compared to the first parts. I hope mr d will become a bit more at ease with you beeing close to his dick.

I have a feeling that she would enjoy a splitroast or dp with you guys.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:11 pm

Bsod83 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:52 am
She seems to be much more confident in the situation with the bull now, compared to the first parts. I hope mr d will become a bit more at ease with you beeing close to his dick.

She enjoyed being filled at both ends when we first played at the NYE party.

DP is on the list but she is nervous about how tight her ass would be for my cock with Dwayne’s 9 inches filling her pussy.

She was all in that first meeting from start to finish.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:38 am

mastiff wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:11 pm
Bsod83 wrote:

DP is on the list but she is nervous about how tight her ass would be for my cock with Dwayne’s 9 inches filling her pussy.

Sounds like there's a possible spit roasting on the horizon! ;)

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:11 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:38 am
mastiff wrote:
Bsod83 wrote:

She enjoyed that back on NYE.

I let her concentrate on just his cock for their first meeting except when called me into the bed to suck on my cock as Dwayne was fucking her on her side.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:17 am

mastiff wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:11 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:38 am
mastiff wrote:
Bsod83 wrote:

She enjoyed that back on NYE.

I let her concentrate on just his cock for their first meeting except when called me into the bed to suck on my cock as Dwayne was fucking her on her side.
sounds amazing!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:33 pm

mastiff wrote:

I love how some women find religion when they fuck a guy they are really turned on to.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:29 am

There was much prayer that day you can be sure.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:36 pm

After Leanne got back from the bathroom, Dwayne wanted to try a new position, Leane on her back with her ass on the edge of the bed with him standing on the floor. Leanne was more than happy to sit on the edge of the bed, lay back and pull her knees up.

Despite all the fucking that had gone on, I felt a thrill watching Dwayne step between Leanne’s upraised ankles and bring the large dark head of his big cock to rub on her well fucked pussy. Up and down, he rubbed the big, brown head of his cock as he spread her juices around. As my suggestion he started slapping her lips with his cock and you could hear the slaps get wetter and wetter as she once again sighed, “oh God.” Dwayne held her left ankle as she rested her right ankle on his shoulder as his cock continued to slap her pussy. He then stopped slapping her pussy and began to tease her pussy in earnest. Holding onto his cock, he rubbed just the head up and down and side to side of the entrance to her hungry pussy. It was so hot to hear the wet sloshing getting deeper and deeper as more and more of her juices leaked out. Then with no warning, he stopped teasing and just pressed his cock into her cunt with one slow but steady cock. The time the Oh God she moaned was both louder and more guttural and with his hands on the bed for support and her ankles on her shoulders he started a steady rhythm sliding in and out of her twat. Her cunt clamped so tightly onto his cock that Dwayne even remarked that is felt like she was trying to push him out. Even though he wasn’t about to, I did encourage him not to let her.

Unfortunately, due to Dwayne’s height and the height of our bed, this position wasn’t the most comfortable for Leanne so after about 2 minutes, and without cuming, she asked to try something different.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:50 pm

We had a friend come over to help out with a naughty photo shoot recently and some fun ensued. Details and photos in the Hotties forum.