Can't believe what is about to happen

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mastiff
Pervert

Re: Can't believe what is about to happen

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:09 pm

Visit #3 on Friday. Leanne got a mani-pedi so her hands and feet look good against his cock

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:53 am

Dwayne should be here a bit after noon est.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:20 pm

After giving Leanne a chance to go pee, Dwayne wanted to enjoy Leanne doggystyle and that was more than okay for her. Doggystyle is her favorite position as she likes how deep a cock fills her and she had been looking forward to experiencing that with his big black cock.

She positioned herself on her knees and elbows and at his request, spread her knees so he could get between them. Without warning and honestly slower than I would have liked, he slid his cock into her in one stroke. The noise Leanne makes when she is filled by a cock is a wonderful sound to my ears, and this noise was even better. Dwayne immediately remarked at how wet and tight Leanne’s pussy felt as she began moving her body forward and back. Since he was holding still to give her time to get used to his size, she couldn’t wait and was more than ready.

It is hard to overstate how much of a turn on it is to see your wife doing the fucking. Dwayne wasn’t moving his hips at all as Leanne pushed back and forth, impaling her pussy on his hard cock, adjusting the angle of her hips to make sure she got to enjoy every inch of his cock. The wordless noises she was making as she pleasured herself and forced her ass as far back as she could, were like bolts of electricity to my cock.

“That’s what you wanted, all the way?” I asked her and she managed to agree, and his cock brought her more pleasure.

And when Dwayne finally did start moving his hips, she found words; “oh yeah” and “oh God” began to be repeated breathlessly with every stroke. I could see and hear her wetness begin to coat his hard cock as he steadily picked up the pace and the depth of his strokes.

Now she had added “oh fuck” to her selection of phrases and was pushing back against his thrusts, making sure she was enjoying his entire dark length.

Recognizing the sights and sounds I asked her if she was going to cum again. Dwayne could also tell her enjoyment was increasing and asked her if he was working her pussy good. In between his strokes she managed to tell him yeah. Wanting to amp things up even more, Dwayne reached forward and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back and allowing him to drive his cock in just a bit deeper and just a bit harder. She let go with an anguished “oh yeah” has his rhythm continued to increase.

Noises, somewhere between a yell and a moan were steadily bursting forth from her mouth, her orgasm was approaching, and it was going to be a hard one.

“Tell him you like it,” I instructed her.

“Oh, I like it,” she managed to force out between moans.

Dwayne too that as his cue to get more serious. He let go of her hair and grabbed both hips and began fucking in earnest. Now, instead of moaning short and punchy “Oh fuck,” the word fuck would be stretched over 4-5 strokes of Dwayne’s big black cock as he drove it again and again into her hungry pussy. Dwayne could feel and even commented on how much tighter her pussy had gotten and how it was squeezing his dick.

“Do you want to cum again?” I asked her and as she was struggling to answer, Dwayne asked her as well, “you about to cum again?”

Here was another erotic high point of this new adventure of ours, hearing another man ask my wife if she was ready to cum again.

She managed to force out a strangled yes and that inspired Dwayne to pick up the pace again and drive deeper and harder into her married pussy and tell her to “cum on the dick” as his hips were making the beautiful slapping sounds against her ass. Four times he told her to cum and barely 3 minutes after his cock slid into her, she came for the 7th time.

While giving her a few moments to recover I took a few photos of Dwayne’s cock laying on top of her ass. Leanne is very aroused to see the contrast in skin tones and loves to feel the weight of his cock on her ass.

Once she had recovered enough to get back up on her knees, Dwayne made sure she was still wet enough and once again, in one stroke, his cock was buried in her pussy. And then the teasing began. She was teasing him by squeezing his cock and he would tease her by stroking shallow and then surprising her with a deep stroke.
Dwayne eased back onto his ankles and Leanne took that as an opportunity to get up on her hands and sit back on his cock and fuck herself some more.

Look to the Hotties forum to see what it looked like.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon May 22, 2023 7:44 pm

Life has interrupted the retelling of our adventures but we hope to resume our account soon. A sneak peek has been added to the hotties section.

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:48 am

Looking forward for the next chapter:)

Will mr D fuck her in the ass?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:45 am

Bsod83 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:48 am
Looking forward for the next chapter:)

Will mr D fuck her in the ass?
Her ass is mine and mine alone but we are talking abt fulfilling her DP fantasy with his next visit

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:15 pm

Leanne fluffed some pillows under her head and graphically spread her legs for another man. Dwayne knelt down between her open thighs and began rubbing the head of his big black cock up and down her pussy. Sometimes he teased her clit and sometimes he teased her open cunt. The more he rubbed the louder it got and the wetter she became, and his teasing wasn’t just adding to the lubrication. Leanne was mewing like an anxious kitten as her desire grew into need.

“Fuck me,” she whispered.

Almost unconsciously her hips began to move against his cock, and she tried to catch the head with her hungry pussy, but this was not Dwayne’s first time teasing a hungry white pussy with his big black cock. She let out another deep sigh moan and then I heard her say “Oh yeah” as Dwayne continued to tease her pussy.

Just above a whisper Leanne began to repeat two words over and over, “Fuck me, fuck me.” As the teasing continued and her pussy got audibly wetter, she grunted out another “Oh God.”

Without warning, as Leanne’s hips pushed up, Dwayne pushed his cock down and his hips forward and he was in. Once again Leanne would have given it away even if I hadn’t been watching. Her eyes were closed, and her hands had a death grip on the slats of the headboard as I heard her say what had become her favorite phrase of the day:

“Oh God, Oh God,” followed by, once she caught her breath and he completed a full stroke, “oh yeah.”

Dwayne had a nice and easy rhythm to start with. Holding himself up with his wetter, arms and knees, his strokes were slow but deep. He knew how much Leanne liked to be filled deep so he made sure that each stroke was balls deep. It was especially hot to see the muscles of his ass flex as he pushed in that final inch.

Leanne alternated between letting her feet rest on the bed to pulling her knees up high as she changed the angle. The passion and lust she was feeling caused her to caress Dwayne’s upper arms, and then he picked up the pace. Within a few strokes that familiar slap-slap could as their pubic areas came together. Each punch of his cock in her pussy pushed a sexy grunt from her lungs as his big cock pushed her uterus into her diaphragm.

I was so turned on that I had to ask he if she liked taking his cock all the way and if she liked being filled. It was all she could do to grunt yes between his strokes. Dwayne also answered and said he could feel it, that her pussy was pulsating, that it had a mind of its own.

After a few more hard and deep strokes, Dwayne holds still with his cock almost, but now quiet, fully buried in Leanne’s pussy. To get the stimulation she needed she was forced to fuck herself on Dwayne’s cock. With her heels locked on his thighs and a firm grip on his upper arms she pumped up and down and asked him “How do you like to cum?”

“Anywhere you want me to” was his answer as the question. Being asked where he liked to cum clearly turned him on as he began to long stroke into her pussy and then on one down stroke he just kept pushing and pushing without pulling back and he tried to make sure her pussy got every inch of his cock. Once again, having her pussy filled beyond capacity forced her to vocalize the pleasure she was feeling.

She moaned an anguished “Oh God, oh God, oh yeah, oh fuck.”

The renewed slapping sounds had now taken on a distinctly moister sound as her pussy got wetter and wetter as her orgasm approached and she reached to hold my hand.

Not even four and a half minutes of missionary sex has elapsed as her 8th orgasm of the day caused her knees to clamp against his hips and more “Oh Gods” were said with every thrust. As she was coming down from her orgasm, she and Dwayne decided that it was time for him to cum.

Check the Hotties forum to see how it looked.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:11 am

Any interest in our continuing our adventure?

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 am

Yes, good read lots of details

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:22 pm

Please go on! I think I'm looking forward to hearing about the DP as Mastiff is doing it!
Figuring it out

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:57 pm

Any interest in my continuing?

muchred
Virgin

Unread post by muchred » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:06 am

mastiff wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:57 pm
People are interested but I suggest you to write a story all at once and to ask questions about your doubts to see other people engage in a conversation.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:52 am

muchred wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:06 am
mastiff wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:57 pm
People are interested but I suggest you to write a story all at once and to ask questions about your doubts to see other people engage in a conversation.
Unfortunately that would be a huge narrative and I honestly am not doubting our choices or decisions. We have had 3 great get-togethers so far and are hopeful our schedules will allow for a fourth, sooner if not later.
Maybe the lack of doubt or difficulties on our part doesn’t give readers something to engage with but at least this isn’t contrived or artificial, or worse yet, something that was detrimental or destructive to our relationship.
But I do appreciate your thoughts.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:44 am

I am very interested I am on page 2 and the writing is so beautifully done. Looking forward to catching up in a day or 2 😜 😘

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:13 am

Please continue! We are enjoying your adventure. I can relate to many of the observations of your wife fucking based on our experiences. It brings back great memories!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:00 pm

After Dwayne made Leanne cum for the last time between her thighs, she asked him if he was ready to cum. That question was like an electric shock to my cock. She and I had discussed this and her asking for him to cum was something I was very excited to hear and very much looked forward to seeing.
Dwayne was more than ready when he asked her in response, “Can I cum in your pussy doggy style?”
As they repositioned and Dwayne added more lube to his big cock, I asked Leanne where she wanted him to cum.
“On my pussy,’ she mumbled into a pillow.
“Louder,” I instructed.
“Cum on my pussy,’ she answered much louder. I will admit I was a bit disappointed when she confirmed that she didn’t want him filling her pussy with his cum. We had discussed it so I was not surprised and having his cum coat her pussy was not a bad consolation prize, so I went with it.
“Tell him to,” I instructed.
“Where,” Dwayne clarified?
As Leanne answered “Cum on my pussy” to Dwayne’s question he also took that moment to slide balls deep into her pussy in one quick stroke. The noise she made when he suddenly filled her was so hot, so sexy, it made my cock throb. It wasn’t exactly a grunt, it wasn’t exactly a moan, it was the sound of a woman whose pussy was just filled and stretched to extremes.
Just to be sure I clarified, “Do you want him cumming in your pussy or on you pussy?”
“On my pussy,” she answered.
“You want him to make it nasty,” I asked?
“Um hmm,” she managed to answer as Dwayne picked up the pace of his strokes. He was fucking to cum, his strokes hard and fast, 2-3 a second, his thighs slapping against her ass. Her corresponding sounds started almost immediately.
“Oh, God, Oh God, Oh Fuck,” again and again, the volume increasing as her next orgasm approached. Dwayne’s fucking was more focused and intense that before. He was slamming into her at about 2 and a half strokes a second, going balls deep with each stroke. Her noises got louder and louder and roughly 39 seconds after her wonderful noise when he slid his big cock into her, her 9th orgasm tore through her.
Dwayne had been fucking her so hard and fast that she was having trouble staying up on her knees. After she came, he slid out and backed up so Leanne could bring her pussy back in line with his cock. Once again, she made a sexy noise when he slid back into her pussy but this time, it was just an “um-hm” as his cock filled her, and he immediately started stroking.
It wasn’t just her pussy that he was stroking but her ego as well. As he slid into her tight pussy, we could both hear him say “shit.” Then as he started a rhythm, he told her “That’s a lot of ass back here girl.” Leanne responded with a tortured “Oh God” as another orgasm began to build. She was practically screaming “Oh Fuck” as he pounded harder and deeper but before she could cum the pain became too much and she had to ask him to stop.
Dwayne and I thought at the time that it was because he was fucking her too deep and too fast, but it was actually that he was pushing down on her lower back and he was trying to get to his own orgasm. As she repositioned herself, she sighed and told him, “You really make a girl sweat.”
Once Leanne was back up on her knees, Dwayne wasted no time and picked up right where he left off, fucking hard and fast, causing Leanne to quietly say “Oh Fuck.” As Dwayne was enjoying both the sensation and the view, they had a quick exchange before she became non-verbal again.
“Damn girl you got a lot of ass.”
“Yeah”
“Um-hm”
Eight seconds after the fucking resumed, she made a good moan and Dwayne asked her if she was cumming again and at the 10 second mark she said “yeah” and started a steady moan that increased in pitch and volume and at the 30 second mark, orgasm number 10 took her.
Although Dwayne enjoyed it, he was too far gone to stop. He was no longer fucking for effect but rather he was fucking to cum. His thrusts had increased in speed and intensity as he chased closer and closer to his own orgasm.
Less than 10 seconds after Leanne’s 10th orgasm of the afternoon, she had orgasm number 11, and the contractions of her pussy gave us the moment we had been waiting for. With a hard grunt, Dwayne pulled out of her pussy and pressed his shooting cock against her asshole, coating it with sticky, white cum.
Back and forth she moved her hips, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her tight asshole, spreading his cum up and down the crack of her ass. As he backed away not only was her asshole and ass crack completely coated with his thick frosting, but a large dollop had run down her bare pussy and was threatening to drip onto her calves. For the first time in my life, I touched another man’s cum when I reached down to catch the drip and rub it up onto her pussy. I can’t describe how hot it was to see her pussy and asshole completely coated with another man’s cum. In an effort to keep from losing any, Leanne laid down, flat on her stomach and squeezed her thighs together. It was all I could do to stop stroking my cock and take some photos of that amazing sight.
I was challenged with so many conflicting feelings at that point. Here was the perfect chance to clean her nasty pussy, something that she and I had incorporated into our fantasy play for years. I absolutely wanted to but I wanted her to be part of it. I wanted her to want me to clean her. I wanted her to think it as sexy and nasty and to ask me to do it. I was also nervous about eating his cum as I don’t really have a cum tasting fetish. But the biggest impediment was I didn’t want Dwayne to be turned off by it. He had shared with us early on that he was very paranoid about any male-to-male contact and was afraid this might cross the line for him.
I asked Leanne if she wanted me to rub his hum into her asshole and pussy and as her answer was yes, that is what I did as Dwyane rubbed on her ass cheeks and asked her if she was ready for round 2. Roughly 20 minuets after coating Leanne’s pussy and asshole with his cum, she was climbing on his cock for round two.

Photos in the hotties forum

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:42 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 am
Yes, good read lots of details
Glad you have enjoyed

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:43 am

Bones wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:22 pm
Please go on! I think I'm looking forward to hearing about the DP as Mastiff is doing it!
If it happens I will be sure to share the details

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:45 am

lovethis wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:44 am
I am very interested I am on page 2 and the writing is so beautifully done. Looking forward to catching up in a day or 2 😜 😘
I hope that by page 7 you are still just as engaged.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:46 am

zorro wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:13 am
Please continue! We are enjoying your adventure. I can relate to many of the observations of your wife fucking based on our experiences. It brings back great memories!
Even without the pictures and the written narratives, these memories are seared into my brain.

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:47 am

I bet her moans was extremely sexy to hear. Have you considered to upload the dirty talk / audio (or video) to pornhub (or similiar?). I fully understand if you dont want to. Its so hard to find this really genuine content on pornhub.

I really like this. Thank you guys very much for sharing.

I dont want to sound needy, but im missing the part about you, mr mastiff. Did you jerk off while watching? Or did you photo or video the event? When (where),did you cum? Any reclaim?

I have never shared my wife, but I would prefer to share her with a bisexual man. Due to less complexity with male-on-male thing, and less conflicting feelings? Im bi btw, so i certainly dont have any problems with male-on-male, with the right guy.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:16 pm

Bsod83 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:47 am
I bet her moans was extremely sexy to hear. Have you considered to upload the dirty talk / audio (or video) to pornhub (or similiar?). I fully understand if you dont want to. Its so hard to find this really genuine content on pornhub.

I really like this. Thank you guys very much for sharing.

I dont want to sound needy, but im missing the part about you, mr mastiff. Did you jerk off while watching? Or did you photo or video the event? When (where),did you cum? Any reclaim?

I have never shared my wife, but I would prefer to share her with a bisexual man. Due to less complexity with male-on-male thing, and less conflicting feelings? Im bi btw, so i certainly dont have any problems with male-on-male, with the right guy.
I have debated a number of different places to share the video but just haven’t decided to pull that trigger yet.

I was constantly stroking my cock. The moment she put her ass in my face my cock was hard. I wore some boxer sleep shorts with an open fly so I would have easy access to my cock. I had to exercise a huge amount of self restraint not to cum while they were fucking. I has washcloths on my cameras so they wouldn’t be slick from precum and lube. I will detail when I reclaimed her at the end.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:16 pm

As I get ready to work on my account of round 2, are there any specifics that anyone is interested in reading about or is the current level of detail sufficient?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:08 pm

Visit number four is happening Saturday.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:30 pm

Just finished shaving Leanne’s pussy to prepare her for Dwayne’s big black cock