Haulover Nude Beach BBC

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Re: Haulover Nude Beach BBC

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:07 am

Sexilexi (solo) and I have had quite few nice times at Haulover. Some vanilla and some sexy. I feel like we've seen some of those regulars you've talked about. We usually sit closer to the public beach area. She LOVES being nude in public, and especially on the beach!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:33 pm

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:07 am
Sexilexi (solo) and I have had quite few nice times at Haulover. Some vanilla and some sexy. I feel like we've seen some of those regulars you've talked about. We usually sit closer to the public beach area. She LOVES being nude in public, and especially on the beach!
Hi D_Lited+HubWife,

I've decided to surprise my wife with a trip to Haulover this summer. She told me that she loved sunbathing nude and swimming nude. She said that within minutes of taking off her bikini, being naked on a beach was completely natural. She'd rather be naked on beaches than wear bikinis. Everyone she met on the nude beach was friendly. No one tried to hit on her, probably because her boyfriend was with her. She did not see anyone engaged in sex on the beach. She never went to shrub protected alcove area where she was told that people went for quickies. She did her quickies in her boyfriend's car.

Can you recommend a hotel within walking distance to the beach. I want to reserve a room before hotels sell out.

Can I bring canned beer on Haulover Beach?

Thx

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:27 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:33 pm
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Hi D_Lited+HubWife,

I've decided to surprise my wife with a trip to Haulover this summer. She told me that she loved sunbathing nude and swimming nude. She said that within minutes of taking off her bikini, being naked on a beach was completely natural. She'd rather be naked on beaches than wear bikinis. Everyone she met on the nude beach was friendly. No one tried to hit on her, probably because her boyfriend was with her. She did not see anyone engaged in sex on the beach. She never went to shrub protected alcove area where she was told that people went for quickies. She did her quickies in her boyfriend's car.

Can you recommend a hotel within walking distance to the beach. I want to reserve a room before hotels sell out.

Thx
The nude area isn't really near hotels. But there are hotels/Airbnb nearby. We usually stay a little away from the nude beach in Las Olas. Lots to do there and good eats. Technically you are not allowed to bring alcohol to the beach, but we've brought hard seltzers before. And she's mixed herself a few drinks before we got on the beach in a cooler.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:34 am

Tank Turner wrote:
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Hi D_Lited+HubWife,

Thx
There are signs posted saying no alcohol, but if you're cool about it and keep the can in a coozy or use cups you won't get hassled about it. Lots of people drink. You'll smell weed too.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:35 am

Allinfun wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:34 am
Tank Turner wrote:
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Hi D_Lited+HubWife,

Thx
There are signs posted saying no alcohol, but if you're cool about it and keep the can in a coozy or use cups you won't get hassled about it. Lots of people drink. You'll smell weed too.
AIF - HHmmm, seems like an infestation of skunks to me. :lol: :lol:

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:28 pm

Hi AIF,

Thank you for your helpful info.

I would love to surprise my wife with a week of nude sunbathing. If we can arrange a relative to watch our kids for a week this summer, I can pull it off. I should be able to do a weekend surprise without a problem, but I want to stay a week.

So far, the plan is to fly into Ft Lauderdale, rent a car, find a hotel with an ocean view (for intimate, romantic reasons), buy a cooler that will hold a 12-pack and ice, buy a liquid cooler to hold margaritas for my wife, and buy a couple beach chairs, all inexpensive to be left to someone on the beach on our last day.

I'm assuming that there's nudity etiquette at Haulover. Photos of naked sunbathers is frowned upon. Is that a good assumption?

Neither my wife or I do 420. We don't care if others do. 420 induces sleep. On the other hand, ice cold beer and margaritas would be refreshing on a hot summer's day on Haulover Beach.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:22 am

I did a 'net search of Florida's nude beaches. There are a lot of them. Haulover was highest rated or damned close to it. The reviews of it were positive. It's very close to densely populated areas, so I'm sure that it's crowded on summer weekends.

Another nude beach got bad reviews because voyeurs were taking pics of naked sunbathers. Checking our naked women is one thing. Photographing them without their permission is another. I could see a woman's husband/boyfriend taking a camera from a jerk and throwing it in the ocean.

My wife told me that when she was a younger and did a nude beach regularly with her then boyfriend, she did not remember anyone with a camera.

If I were to see anyone with a camera, I'd tell my wife to cover herself.

I've got to figure out a way for my wife to get a week's vacation this summer and arrange for a family member to watch our kids. The rest should be easy.

I'm excited about going to Haulover. I can't wait to see my wife get naked on a beach. It will be easy for her to get naked. Since the first time she got naked on a nude beach, she thinks it's normal to be naked on beaches.

Do cops do routine patrols of Haulover? If so, I'll pour beer in an insulated and covered container. My wife will do the same for her margaritas.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:22 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:28 pm
Hi AIF,

Thank you for your helpful info.

I would love to surprise my wife with a week of nude sunbathing. If we can arrange a relative to watch our kids for a week this summer, I can pull it off. I should be able to do a weekend surprise without a problem, but I want to stay a week.

So far, the plan is to fly into Ft Lauderdale, rent a car, find a hotel with an ocean view (for intimate, romantic reasons), buy a cooler that will hold a 12-pack and ice, buy a liquid cooler to hold margaritas for my wife, and buy a couple beach chairs, all inexpensive to be left to someone on the beach on our last day.

I'm assuming that there's nudity etiquette at Haulover. Photos of naked sunbathers is frowned upon. Is that a good assumption?

Neither my wife or I do 420. We don't care if others do. 420 induces sleep. On the other hand, ice cold beer and margaritas would be refreshing on a hot summer's day on Haulover Beach.
It's a county park. There are park police, but it's not like they walk the beach looking for booze or people having sex. I think people and lifeguards call when something happens and police are there pretty quickly because there's a station right on the beach. You'll see them on 4 wheelers from time to time every day, There's also an informal group of regulars who sort of police the beach by talking to people who breaking the rules in an obvious way. Taking pictures of people without their consent in any situation is bad form, but particularly here. No one wants to see themselves naked on line. That said, my (now ex-) wife took covert pics of dicks she thought were interesting but only for her own memories. I have seen verbal confrontations over pics. I have also seen asshole guys who come, don't remove clothes, and take pics of women.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:29 am

Hi Allinfun,

My wife has no hesitations about getting naked. She would be pissed if anyone took a photo of her nude on a beach without her consent. I would be, too.

I was told that if we're in a public place, we do not have an expectation of privacy. That's the justification of ubiquitous video cameras in public and private places (shopping malls). Hence, a jerk would break no law by taking pics of naked women on a public beach who have voluntarily taken off their clothes. I would be inclined to throw his camera/cellphone in the ocean.

Now that you've mentioned it, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that cops have video surveillance of Haulover Beach. I doubt that naked people are their interests. If they have video surveillance of Haulover Beach, it probably would be to identify potential problems before they become serious crimes. I wouldn't doubt that cops use facial recognition to identify sex criminals on nude beaches. The problem of video surveillance of a nude beach is digital recordings are subject to FOIA. Hence, anyone could file a FOIA request for video surveillance of a nude beach. Then that video surveillance could become public domain.

Our lives were happier during simpler times. I doubt that the thought of video surveillance and facial recognition entered my wife's mind when she did a nude beach a lot of a long ago summer with a long ago boyfriend.

I have to find out if there is video surveillance of Haulover before going. If there is, my wife will not take off her bikini. She would have too much at risk.

Allinfun, you've piqued my imagination of how our desire to remain anonymous faces on a crowded beach could be violated. Drones have popped into my mind.

Please let me know if you have info about video surveillances and drones above nude sunbathers at Haulover.

I can see the attraction of private nude resorts where owners can prevent taking pics of nude people.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Haulover Beach is for nudists. Like other nudists venues, there is absolutely no sex allowed. Anyone who takes pics is an asshole. Nudists like sunshine and and the freedom of wearing no clothes. Nudists do not like being gawked at. Nudists are not necessarily lifestylers. They just like being naked. If one wants sexual interaction, go to a swinger-lifestyle resort and even they have rules as to where you can and cannot play. Knows the rules before you go. We’ve been at this a long, long time. There is etiquette that needs to be followed.

Some get the impression that if people are naked, it’s anything goes. This simply isn’t the case. I’m not trying to be a Debbie downer but the rules going in. Some men are likes bulls in china shops and think because there are naked bodies then everything goes.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:28 pm

Hi Gulfcpl,

I agree with everything you've posted.

After my wife told me about her nude beach experiences, I asked her if guys tried to hit on her. Not one guy tried, probably because her boyfriend was next to her.

My wife told me that she expected guys to check out her naked body. She knew it was natural for guys to check out naked women. Women check out naked men. No one ever made her feel uncomfortable. No one tried to photographer her.

She was told that a secluded area with shrubs growing around it was an area where people went for sex. I'm sure that there were lookouts posted. My wife never went to that area. When her then boyfriend got horny, they went to his car for sex. I have no clue how far his car was parked from the beach.

My wife emphasized that she loved being naked on a beach. After she took off her bikini the first time, she said it felt completely natural to be naked on a beach. Her nude beach trips are among the best memories of her college days. She has no desire to get in touch with her boyfriend. She liked him. He treated her very well. But she knew he wasn't the guy she would marry. Listening to her, it sounded like they fucked everyday many times a day which would have been normal for a guy his age.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:54 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:29 am
Hi Allinfun,

My wife has no hesitations about getting naked. She would be pissed if anyone took a photo of her nude on a beach without her consent. I would be, too.

I was told that if we're in a public place, we do not have an expectation of privacy. That's the justification of ubiquitous video cameras in public and private places (shopping malls). Hence, a jerk would break no law by taking pics of naked women on a public beach who have voluntarily taken off their clothes. I would be inclined to throw his camera/cellphone in the ocean.

Now that you've mentioned it, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that cops have video surveillance of Haulover Beach. I doubt that naked people are their interests. If they have video surveillance of Haulover Beach, it probably would be to identify potential problems before they become serious crimes. I wouldn't doubt that cops use facial recognition to identify sex criminals on nude beaches. The problem of video surveillance of a nude beach is digital recordings are subject to FOIA. Hence, anyone could file a FOIA request for video surveillance of a nude beach. Then that video surveillance could become public domain.

Our lives were happier during simpler times. I doubt that the thought of video surveillance and facial recognition entered my wife's mind when she did a nude beach a lot of a long ago summer with a long ago boyfriend.

I have to find out if there is video surveillance of Haulover before going. If there is, my wife will not take off her bikini. She would have too much at risk.

Allinfun, you've piqued my imagination of how our desire to remain anonymous faces on a crowded beach could be violated. Drones have popped into my mind.

Please let me know if you have info about video surveillances and drones above nude sunbathers at Haulover.

I can see the attraction of private nude resorts where owners can prevent taking pics of nude people.
I've never seen any video cameras. I've never seen any drones either. Haulover is a fully-legal designated nude beach with signs posted by the county saying so. I really doubt that there are any cameras.

I'm a lawyer and I know all about the expectation of privacy in public places. There is an unwritten code of conduct at Haulover (and written rules, too) about how you behave and taking pictures of people without their consent will definitely get you removed if someone makes a complaint. For discussion of this, go to https://www.hauloverbeach dot org/nudistetiquette/

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:45 pm

Hi Allinfun,

Thanks for the info.

Sadly, there are too many people lacking common courtesy and knowledge of the Golden Rule.

I cannot fathom a reason for anyone to photograph nude sunbathers. Nudity is easily accessible on the 'net.

I can see a couple asking someone to photograph only them standing in the shoreline with a cellphone camera. As long as they're the only two in romantic ambiance, I would see no problem with that. I see a huge problem with photographing another without first asking for permission.

I haven't changed my mind about taking my wife on a surprise vacation to Haulover. It's been over 20 years since she has been on a nude beach. We have never gone to a nude beach together. I know she'd love it. My wife loves to be naked.

pompatous
Prepubescent

Unread post by pompatous » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:08 am

FYI the Rooftop Resort hotel is a few miles north of Haulover Beach.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:19 am

SW and I do beaches a lot and have a couple of "hacks" for bringing alcohol. I've done nude beaches in the past (including Haulover) but not with SW. Well, that's not exactly right. We've been to the South of France and Amalfi Coast of Italy many times, but only observed nudity while we remained in our swimming costumes. She and I have done the nude public saunas in Europe together, and with her girlfriends, several times.

I used to enjoy the naked volleyball. The women who participate in that are very confident and also generally in excellent shape. And they appreciate a guy who has a reasonable jump-serve skill and can produce those extra points needed to win the game, at the end.

- Pre-mix the margaritas and put them in a 32-ounce lime-flavored but emptied Gatorade bottle.

- You can buy online little bottles that are in the shape and look of sunscreen, but they are actually used as flasks. We use these for the fine sipping tequila.

- The ice is separate, in the cooler, and used for the margaritas and also the sipping tequila once at the beach.

- Also little water bottles in the cooler. You'll want those anyway, and they complete the "cover story" element.

Finally, I don't have a perfect solution for beer.

On another note, it's been my experience that committed sun worshippers at nude beaches are very self-patrolling. They don't want the place to get a bad reputation and then get shut down. The vibe is not sexy, per se, but rather freedom and mutual respect. Though a beautiful body is always welcome and admired. People are there to "see and be seen" in any case.

It's ultimately a freeing thing, also a bit sexy (between you and your wife especially if you have hotwife/cuckold tendencies) but will be a letdown if you expect Hedonism or similar.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:21 am

For those who have watched your wife have sex this is no big deal, but for those who haven't seeing her talking to a naked guy while naked herself can be pretty heady stuff and it happens all the time at Haulover. The times I've been there there have always been young black males on the prowl who stop and talk to the wives especially when the husband has stepped away. The fact that they're always there must mean that they score often enough to make it worth their while.

On the topic of alcohol I have seen a lot of people openly drinking although it is posted that alcohol is not allowed, but I think it's really a matter of just be cool about it. Put beer cans in coozies. Use red solo cups. That kind of thing. I have never seen anyone approached by anyone in authority about their drinking.

I've never been to the Rooftop Hotel in Hollywood, FL but I have heard it mentioned by people at Haulover. I have to say that the guys I've heard talk about it are the scuzzy middle aged ones who go there every day looking to score. I have never seen them be successful. I don't know what Rooftop's policy is about solo guys, but I would hope that it's more selective than those guys.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:31 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:29 am
What time of year is the best to visit Haulover?

I'm not planning to take my wife to Haulover for sex. I want to take her because she loved the experience of being naked on a beach. I want her to experience what she loved when she dated a long ago boyfriend. She loved going to the nude beach with him.
I would fly into Ft. Lauderdale airport. Avoid Miami. The winter can be chilly, even in south Florida, so avoid December and February if you want guaranteed nice weather. We have been to Haulover many times, but I have to say I have never seen overt sex on the beach or anything close to what others are describing. The beach is actually quite small and there is no remote area where sexual activity takes place. It's surrounded by development and there are "textile" people walking the beach constantly. Don't get me wrong, it's an incredibly beautiful beach and it's fun to be naked in such close proximity to others. It is usually crowded. Although we usually stay to ourselves, I have seen couples get to know each other and probably make plans to meet at another location. I just don't want you to get the impression there is "sex on the beach." There isn't.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:28 pm

Hi subguy80,

Thanks for the extremely helpful info.

I would be shocked to see people engaged in sex on any beach. I know that it happens, but I've never seen it.

My wife was 19 the first time see went to a nude beach. A guy she was dating but not in a relationship took her. She was intimated at first. After she took off her bikini, it felt natural.

The following summer, her then boyfriend took her to a nude beach a lot. I was curious. I asked her if guys checked her out. Of course they did. She was it was natural for guys to check out naked women. I asked her if people had sex on the beach. She never saw anyone engaged in sex. Her boyfriend was at an age when young men are hard 24/7. When he showed signs of sexual excitement, they walked to his car for sex. At the age they were, it would have been normal for a guy her boyfriend's age to want sex often.

Now that my wife is in her mid-40s, she'd probably get pissed off if guys didn't check out her naked body. She wouldn't care as long as it were respectful.

Tylerdurdannn
Virgin

Unread post by Tylerdurdannn » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:37 am

Great story!!! Cant wait for your next trip back

buckeyev
Virgin

Unread post by buckeyev » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:27 pm

This update is way overdue, as I normally try to stay on top of things but it just got away from me. Here is a summary of our visit...I won't waste time reiterating our history as it can be found on all of my earlier posts along this thread.

-It was another beautiful day at Haulover beach...awesome sun and not much wind.
-As we always do, my conservative wife and I started our cocktails by 2:00-ish and always have a great time hanging with music and conversation as we enjoyed cocktails pretty heavily for the rest of the afternoon.
-It was probably a little after 5:00 and and we were both feeling great...and I noticed a guy, in the distance to the North of us, walking in a direct line that would cross our spot. As he got closer, I began to notice more of him...Good looking Black Guy with an unbelievably nicely built body and sporting a Beautiful Big Black Cock that was EASILY 10 inches in length! His build reminded me of Mike Tyson in a way...very muscular and his Huge Cock would just hang and swing as he confidently walked the beach. So as he draws closer and is walking right in front of us (we are facing the ocean to the East) and he is coming from our left (North) I just piped up and said something along the lines of ...in a playful/joking manner... "you know you should probably work out a little more so that you keep from letting yourself go". He immediately stopped, lit up with a great big grin and started laughing and responded with a modest acknowledgement of "I probably should!" This was the catalyst to starting a great conversation that lasted for a good 20 plus minutes. So keep this picture...that my wife and I are sitting on the lounge chairs while he is STANDING 2 FEET IN FRONT OF US WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK PROUDLY PRESENTED TO OUR FACES!...this entire time of the 20 plus minutes! My wife and I are both wearing sun glasses so he cannot really see where our eyes are looking at any given time...and during all our trips to Haulover, I ALWAYS remind my wife that nobody can see our eyes through our sunglasses (I tell her this so that her conservative nature won't take over and she can feel free to look at WHATEVER she wants without anyone knowing). So I KNOW she was getting a great view of one the most beautiful Cocks either of us have ever seen. He introduced himself as D***** and approached both my wife and I with a handshake and smile as he asked our names. We had a GREAT conversation about us...about him...he was actually from up North, has a history of MMA/Utlimate fighting (hence his build and physique)... but also is in business. He was a very engaging gentleman and we were having a great time talking and joking together. At one point, he pulled his phone up in front of him and asked us to excuse him for a quick moment, as he stood there, as he had said that he had received a text and needed to give it a quick read/response. But actually, he was basically holding his phone out to take a few quick pics of my completely Naked, Beautiful, Blonde Blue-eyed MILF Cougar of a wife! I am sure that my wife did not know what he was doing but it was very obvious to me...but I didn't mind one bit! Then a little later in the conversation, He complimented on how beautiful my wife was and said he wanted to see her eyes...he asked her to take her sun glasses off so he could see her beautiful blue eyes. Of course she did and gave a sheepish smile as he complimented her further. He then continued to compliment her more about her body. THEN...I took the opportunity to jump in with a comment that I really wanted to make...something along the lines of "I ALWAYS tell my wife that she has a beautiful pussy and she never believes me...what do YOU think?" I then told my wife "go ahead and show him, as you never believe ME when I tell you this." Again, she was pretty buzzed right now from all of our cocktails and we were having a great time with Daniel and all feeling fairly comfortable...so she opened her legs to give him a perfect view of her beautiful, shaved, married pussy! IT WAS AWESOME!! He kind of leaned in a bit more with his big smile and then just raved about her pretty pussy and how beautiful he thought it was...this was so FUCKING HOT! The entire time of our conversation with him he would always find a way to "bump" his Huge Black Cock...or give it a quick pull/stroke so that it was at it fullest and pointing slightly down at about 45 degrees...but when he was getting a close look at my wife's beautiful pussy, his Beautiful Big Black Cock stood straight out and was nice and hard...what a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO SEE as this great looking, well-built Black Man proudly displaying his Awesome 10 inch Black Cock now at Full Erection....because of MY WIFE! HOT AS FUCK!! The conversation steered towards what we were doing that evening (We had dinner plans up North) but he started talking about Trapeze Swingers Club and that he was going there that night. He asked if we had ever been there (we have not) and said he would be there and would love us to meet him there later that night. In fact, he asked for my cell number and we exchanged numbers. We kind of downplayed going there that night as I knew that it would be something that I couldn't agree to go on the spot...as I would need to be respectful of my wife and we would definitely need to have conversation about going. So I politely declined. As we were wrapping up our conversation, I asked if him I took take a picture of him and my wife. He quickly said "hell yes" and then said he likes to make the pics "fun"...so he leaned over and extended his hand to my wife to help her up from her lounge chair and pulled her into his arms and gave her a big playful body hug. Their naked bodies were facing each other and they were completely embraced as he playfully rocked back and forth as they both smiled and laughed. So my wife's beautiful, medium sized natural tits were pressed against the body of this handsome, put-together Black Man and his 10 inch Beautiful Black Cock was pressed directly into my conservative wife's lower abdomen and pussy area! IT WAS AWESOME! However...in my rush to take the pic...I grabbed my phone...my intent was to take "video" rather than a "pic" so that I would capture the entire moments and series of events to follow...and I must have hit the "video" button twice, as I only captured the first 2-1/2 seconds of him just beginning to lean over and reach out for her with his hand to pull her up from the chair into his huge muscular arms. Bottom line...I COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!! I was so pissed at myself afterwards, as I captured basically NOTHING on my phone!! I didn't realize this until after we finished and he walked away and I went to play it back on my phone. Soon after all of this, we packed up and headed to the parking lot to head to our hotel to prepare for our dinner. Side note here...We had pounded water all morning to stay hydrated and had been drinking cocktails all afternoon in the sun. So while we were in our rental car driving back to our hotel, the traffic was extremely heavy and slow. My wife had to piss pretty badly and we didn't want to have to pull out of traffic and find a place. So I grabbed one of the large plastic bags that we had from our beach items and told her to hold it down below her seat on the floor and just piss in there. Since she only wears a "sun dress-like cover up" when we go to Haulover, it was easy for her to just hike it up and release her piss cleanly into the plastic bag, Now I'm not really into "water sports" or anything but it was really HOT to watch my wife piss so freely in that situation. In fact, she did it twice before we got to our hotel! Then later that evening, I received a really nice text from D***** expressing that it was a pleasure meeting us and that he enjoyed our time together and that he was "down for Fucking my wife" tonight if we were are into it. I responded back with similar cordial sentiments but respectfully declined on his proposal, as we just weren't "there" yet in our journey. My wife and I later discussed D*****, including his physical appeal, let alone his Beautiful Black Cock, and I jokingly said that "some guys just have it all"...just to validate how impressive his Big Black Cock was to my wife. It was another cool experience that we had at Haulover and look forward to next time this Spring. Lesson learned for me...do NOT fuck up the video next time!

bar9716
Virgin

Unread post by bar9716 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:39 am

Did you mention his offer to your wife? If so, what was her response?

buckeyev
Virgin

Unread post by buckeyev » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:15 pm

Did not. Really wasn't sure how she would react...so I chose not to disclose this. The LAST thing I want is for her to be uncomfortable and cause any type of setback in our journey.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 am

Reading one long paragraph is beyond torture.

My wife & I weren't able to get away for a nude beach trip. However, I did learn that next year our adolescent kids would assuredly not want to accompany us if we portrayed a getaway as work, not fun.

My wife's sister and boyfriend owe us. Well, they don't "owe" us anything. We've watched her kids while her boyfriend took her to fireman's balls as in ball as in wife swapping sex. We'll watch her kids while they do her boyfriends annual Vegas wife swapping extravaganza next month. So if we asked her to watch out kids for a week during the summer of '24, she'll do it.

Florida would be good. Either Europe or Australia would be better. Like most American women, my wife is enamored of accents of European and Australian men. Given a choice, she'd prefer Australian men. She's attracted to Australian men's masculinity and accent. If I were to take her to an Australian rugby game, it'd be doubtful that she could hide her drenched pussy libido.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:52 am

Trapeze is pretty fun with a front area for dancing, eating and socializing. The back area is for sex. We often go and hang out in the front area. It could be a fun next step for your wife. There is porn playing on the Tv screens.

roshnikhanna
Prepubescent

Unread post by roshnikhanna » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:41 am

very interesting!