Haulover Nude Beach BBC

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Haulover Nude Beach BBC

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:40 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:34 am
Haulover beach is next to hotels on one side and a clothed beach on the other. I am not aware of any secluded areas where sex occurs but I’m sure it occurs in private cabanas all over. There are definitely swingers there probably ever day. But it’s not a place to swing. It’s a place to be naked and enjoy the beach.
This would be my comment, as well. Haulover is a beautiful beach, but it is NOT secluded and not cruisy. We have been many times, but never noticed any sexual activity. I'm sure connections are made for play later, off the beach, but no one should expect this to be a place where anything sexual happens on the beach, other than the fun of being nude with other people and seeing sexy bodies.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:26 am

Strange that your quote appears to be authored by me, but I did not write that.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:27 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:26 am
Strange that your quote appears to be authored by me, but I did not write that.
The ghost in the machine :P viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69043#p1392915
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:45 pm

Well I guess I had a JB moment. It was a year ago and o forgot I posted it. 😀

buckeyev
Virgin

Unread post by buckeyev » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:29 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 am
Reading one long paragraph is beyond torture.

My wife & I weren't able to get away for a nude beach trip. However, I did learn that next year our adolescent kids would assuredly not want to accompany us if we portrayed a getaway as work, not fun.

My wife's sister and boyfriend owe us. Well, they don't "owe" us anything. We've watched her kids while her boyfriend took her to fireman's balls as in ball as in wife swapping sex. We'll watch her kids while they do her boyfriends annual Vegas wife swapping extravaganza next month. So if we asked her to watch out kids for a week during the summer of '24, she'll do it.

Florida would be good. Either Europe or Australia would be better. Like most American women, my wife is enamored of accents of European and Australian men. Given a choice, she'd prefer Australian men. She's attracted to Australian men's masculinity and accent. If I were to take her to an Australian rugby game, it'd be doubtful that she could hide her drenched pussy libido.

So sorry about the LONG paragraph...I just kept typing and the awareness of how it would "read" got away from me. Heading back this Spring...so if I have anything to share...I will make it more "reader-friendly."

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:55 am

Hi buckeyev,

Don't sweat it. I'm good.

There are a lot of posts about big, black, cocks on Haulover beach. When my wife was 19, she did a nude beach a lot with her then boyfriend. She said there were many black dudes on the beach they frequented. They checked out her naked body. She didn't care. She knew it was normal for men to check out naked women. She checked out naked men.

Race and ethnicity are irrelevant on nude beaches. Men and women of all races and ethnicities enjoy nude beaches.

If dudes intend to take their wives to nude beaches, they should expect to encounter people of all races and ethnicities.

I've never been to a nude beach. Many years ago, my wife promised to take me to a nude beach. Like interrupted her plan. We've never gone. She did emphatically tell me that being naked on a nude beach was exhilarating and normal and natural. To this day, if she could, my wife would prefer to do a nude beach.

buckeyev
Virgin

Unread post by buckeyev » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:55 am
Hi buckeyev,

Don't sweat it. I'm good.

There are a lot of posts about big, black, cocks on Haulover beach. When my wife was 19, she did a nude beach a lot with her then boyfriend. She said there were many black dudes on the beach they frequented. They checked out her naked body. She didn't care. She knew it was normal for men to check out naked women. She checked out naked men.

Race and ethnicity are irrelevant on nude beaches. Men and women of all races and ethnicities enjoy nude beaches.

If dudes intend to take their wives to nude beaches, they should expect to encounter people of all races and ethnicities.

I've never been to a nude beach. Many years ago, my wife promised to take me to a nude beach. Like interrupted her plan. We've never gone. She did emphatically tell me that being naked on a nude beach was exhilarating and normal and natural. To this day, if she could, my wife would prefer to do a nude beach.

Thanks for reply. You are correct regarding the demographics of those that you will find at nude beaches...you will find all, shapes, sizes, ages, ethnicities. I only focused on BBC because that happens to be a particular "kink" of interest. I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND visiting a nude beach if you are interested and can pull it off. You will find that ONCE you sunbathe on a beautiful beach, under a great sun, completely nude...that it will feel like one of the most "natural" experiences you will have. In fact, moving forward, sunbathing in a swimsuit will feel LESS natural vs being in the nude. IT IS truly exhilarating.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:53 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:40 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:34 am
Haulover beach is next to hotels on one side and a clothed beach on the other. I am not aware of any secluded areas where sex occurs but I’m sure it occurs in private cabanas all over. There are definitely swingers there probably ever day. But it’s not a place to swing. It’s a place to be naked and enjoy the beach.
This would be my comment, as well. Haulover is a beautiful beach, but it is NOT secluded and not cruisy. We have been many times, but never noticed any sexual activity. I'm sure connections are made for play later, off the beach, but no one should expect this to be a place where anything sexual happens on the beach, other than the fun of being nude with other people and seeing sexy bodies.
I have to disagree with you on that. Wife and I were regulars until a couple years ago and we saw a few episodes of sexual activity, mostly after the lifeguards had left for the day. Granted it’s not rampant nor everywhere but it does happen. We’ve even participated a few times. We are friends with a couple and they go there so she can masturbate for single guys. You just need to know how to find it. Let me add that sometimes we’ve gotten caught up in the excitement but we have seen examples of people going too far. I’d hate to lose the nude beach because of violations of the rules.

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:26 pm

Yes, if you stay after they take the chair rentals away and the staff leaves, you will see a lot.

buckeyev
Virgin

Unread post by buckeyev » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:32 pm

Thenokidclub wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:26 pm
Yes, if you stay after they take the chair rentals away and the staff leaves, you will see a lot.

This IS fact. Typically, things are fairly non-eventful all day. Then around 3:00 or so, there seems to be a "shift change" with things for the rest of the afternoon/evening. If you notice from my posts...EVERY experience that we have had was later in the afternoon and especially after staff has left. "Locals" to Haulover know this.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:28 pm

buckeyev wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND visiting a nude beach if you are interested and can pull it off. You will find that ONCE you sunbathe on a beautiful beach, under a great sun, completely nude...that it will feel like one of the most "natural" experiences you will have. In fact, moving forward, sunbathing in a swimsuit will feel LESS natural vs being in the nude. IT IS truly exhilarating.
Thanks buckeyev,

After my wife told me about her nude beach experiences, she promised to take me to one. Life got in the way, and we have never gone.

The first time she did a nude beach, she was 18. A guy she was seeing took her. At first, she was intimidated. After 10 minutes, she took off her bikini and loved it. She felt exhilarated. She emphasized that being naked on a beach was natural and a feeling of freedom.

The following summer, she did a nude beach a lot with her then boyfriend. She loved it. It was natural for her to be naked on a beach. She's told me many times that she'd rather do a nude beach than a beach where nudity is not allowed.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:01 pm

Cookiescream wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:53 pm

I have to disagree with you on that. Wife and I were regulars until a couple years ago and we saw a few episodes of sexual activity, mostly after the lifeguards had left for the day. Granted it’s not rampant nor everywhere but it does happen. We’ve even participated a few times. We are friends with a couple and they go there so she can masturbate for single guys. You just need to know how to find it. Let me add that sometimes we’ve gotten caught up in the excitement but we have seen examples of people going too far. I’d hate to lose the nude beach because of violations of the rules.
The nude beach my wife used to do when she was younger and before I met her was somewhere in Santa Barbara County, CA. She said getting to it was difficult. It was frequented mostly by locals, but people from the surrounding areas frequented it. Nude beaches were and still are technically illegal in CA. She never saw a cop on it.

Black's Beach in San Diego County is a famous nude beach. It's below the University of California at San Diego. I've never been to it. I was told that it's the place UCSD coeds go to sunbathe without tan lines. As far as I know, cops do not enforce public nudity laws at Black's Beach.

My wife told me that there was a secluded area adjacent to it where people went to have sex. Her boyfriend was 21 at that time. She was 19. A 21 year old dude is always hard. According to her, they did not go to the sex area. When he got horny, they walked back to his car, and had sex inside of it, most blowjobs but they did often fuck inside of his car.

She told me she was embarrassed by his hard cock while they were sunbathing. When he got hard, they headed for his car. I can see that at 19 she would have been too embarrassed to fuck her boyfriend with people watching. Now she'd fuck in a football stadium 50 yard line during halftime.

She was never embarrassed sunbathing nude. She loved it. It was natural for her to be naked on a beach. She expected dudes to check out her scorching hot naked body. She knew it was normal for dudes to check out naked women. But no one made her feel uncomfortable, probably because her then boyfriend sat next to her. And there were black dudes on that beach.

As liberal as CA is, you'd think it would have designated nude beaches. As far as I know, CA cops do not enforce public nudity laws on the handful of nude beaches in the state. I'd bet they would enforce public sex laws.

During my reckless youth, I've had a lot of sex on public beaches at night. We never had a close call.

Next summer we should be able to get away without our adolescent kids wanting to come with us, especially if we were to tell them it were a business trip.

There are many private nude resorts in the Greater LA area. My wife isn't interested in doing any of them for many reasons. She'd rather do a nude beach where being naked is natural.