Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mywarmwife
Virgin

Warm Wife

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:42 am

Hello OHW community!
Long time reader here…really long time. I’ve been hopeful for many years. Married my High School sweetheart more than 25 yrs ago. We have a great relationship and she is aware of my hopes but has the concerns you all know too well—discovery, disease, and of course fear I want other women.

As we entered 2023, she told me she was open to explore. So one weekend in Jan, I helped with a big nudge. She watched in astonishment as I got here a private phone number, email, and created an online profile for her. She doubted anyone would be interested without any pics and agreed she could just read, review, and look.

Little did I know how quickly things would progress…

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:25 am

Yeah, it can come about rather quickly once a wife accepts the idea. Dependent upon which married-but-dating website you chose, she will probably receive more responses than possible to meet.

Just keep in mind that, for a husband, the reality is a lot different from the fantasy. If you find you have feelings of jealousy, angst, or insecurity, don't admit it until those feelings have gone away. After some experience, you should find this becomes a normal way of life for the two of you. And your wife is likely to find she loves this way of life and will be grateful to you for bringing her along for the ride.

When you learn your wife ultimately experiences her potential guy's cock entering her hot opening, I think your brain is going to melt with excitation as did mine when it finally came about.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:43 am

Congratulations on your leap into the real adventures of HW's. Keep us posted on your progress.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:50 am

Looking forward to following your journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:54 am

Welcome WarmWife...or the husband of a warm wife, I suppose. Sounds like you are off to a great start. I look forward to hearing more.

Your post has me feeling a bit nostalgic. We started the same way with an online profile and me not thinking anyone would be interested. It was a fun surprise to learn how wrong I was. We turned our online profile off a few months ago. I'm not quite ready to turn it on again, but I do miss the excitement of chatting with someone new (and even the humour over some of the really bad exchanges). Maybe I'll live vicariously through your wife for a bit :)
Last edited by Lookingforadventure on Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:03 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:54 am
We started the same way with an online profile and me not thinking anyone would be interested. It was a fun surprise to learn how wrong I was.
The online profile is definitely a great step forward! It's how we started too and I have to say I felt the same as Lookingforadventure in that I genuinely thought there would be no interest, I'd lost confidence in myself and the results were surprising and sooooooo much fun!
I really quickly progressed from that point....... I have my fingers crossed that you and your wife also experience the rush and excitement!
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:22 pm

Thanks everyone for your responses and thoughts. I'll continue with our progress...

That very first night, she started getting responses to her profile. As you would suspect, a few typical crude responses, but a couple were really thoughtful and caught her eye. Interestingly, she responded to one without him even having a pic. I was glad she was having fun and just laughing at it all. We got into bed and I quickly fell asleep.

At 2 am, she wakes me by grabbing my hand and putting it between her legs. I was sound asleep and so I said...sweetie, please let me sleep since I have to get up kinda early tomorrow. I went right to sleep and didn't think a thing of it...until I woke up early morning as planned. I got out of bed in the dark and she said...wait come back to bed I need to tell you what I did.

She came to the edge of the bed and handed me her phone and told me to read. I soon learned she was sexting with a guy for hours and was describing what she was doing to herself...she was on fire...playing with herself and made herself cum for him. He just kept encouraging her. As I read the exchange, she pulled me into her and talked about it at the same time. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT. All of this was so far out of character and so amazingly HOT. As we finished, she asked for assurance that her new phone number was private and if it was ok for her to share it with him.

Of course, I said YES!

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:28 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:25 am
Yeah, it can come about rather quickly once a wife accepts the idea. Dependent upon which married-but-dating website you chose, she will probably receive more responses than possible to meet.

Just keep in mind that, for a husband, the reality is a lot different from the fantasy. If you find you have feelings of jealousy, angst, or insecurity, don't admit it until those feelings have gone away. After some experience, you should find this becomes a normal way of life for the two of you. And your wife is likely to find she loves this way of life and will be grateful to you for bringing her along for the ride.

~ Des
Des--insightful comments...she just read this and said..."you did the exact opposite!" I've shared a few moments of angst and insecurity. Oops! But we talked it out. She's wondering after all these years how i've actually shown I have feelings about something! :lol:

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:19 am

Good morning,
I still can't believe how fast this has progressed. The days following that initial texting session were crazy. After exchanging phone numbers the texting was near constant. He's an exceptionally talented writer and his sexting would drive her wild. They would start when they woke for a morning session, another during the workday, and often again at night after I fell asleep. She was open about all of this, but I was still amazed. She went from having sex with me weekly to cumming with this guy while texting on a daily basis and demanding I fuck her every single day too! This has been exhausting, ha!

He had never been with a HotWife though he had been with a cheating wife. She was really open with him about being happily married and that I approved. This made for some really hot sessions with him talking about what he told her to do with her married pussy while they texted. Eventually, I walk into the bedroom one night and she is taking pics in lingerie! :o

I couldn't believe it! My wife of 25 years sending hot pics to a guy she's never met when I can count on one hand how many times she's sent me a naughty pic! The sexual tension between them was immense and they just had to meet.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:41 am

Very exciting and promising.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:05 am

Agreed! Very much both exciting and promising...I'm still catching up to the current day! While she was constantly sexting with him...she started chatting with a couple other guys too. She decided not to be so sexual with the new guys, but did share pics. I couldn't believe it!

We finally planned our first meet in great with the guy she had been texting all the time. She decided she wanted to meet him alone...totally contrary to what we both had thought. I drove her to meet him...they spend a couple hours in a bar just talking...light touches...while I sat in my car with raging emotions! Excitement, nervousness, angst, too many to articulate. Meanwhile she had texted me telling me he was wonderful, pleasant, great company and she felt safe. Yikes!

After a couple hours, she told me she was going to walk out with him and I could pick her up in a few mins. She jumped in our car all kinds of freaked out. When they walked out, they rounded a corner and he moved towards her and kissed her. She enjoyed it, but was still processing when she got in the car with me. She cried a little since she hadn't done anything with another man for decades, though I reassured it was fine, fun, and ok

It took a couple days for her to process, but the texting soon started again and I knew we weren't done.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:16 am

Great start. Looking forward to hearing how things go.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:26 am

Very interesting thread and so, so familiar.

My journey started in earnest soon after establishing the online presence also.

When other real men begin showing interest, is the point where hypothetical fantasy becomes practical possibility.

It’s impossible to overstate that important distinction.

PBF

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:01 am

Congratulations Warm Wife I am very happy for you and your wife

Most importantly be very supportive of your wife, never show her any doubts or jealousy. Is she looking for a boyfriend type arrangement or friends with benefits?

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:28 am

Thanks everyone for your supportive comments! It's been a lot to process for both of us. I'm focused on being supportive & communicative.

Wesley - She doesn't quite know...this guy is really intelligent...cognitively and emotionally. After a few weeks they are still constantly sexting. She really is having a ton of fun with it and this guy knows how to push her buttons. They were going to meet again, but life got in the way. But the next suitor emerged...and it's different, but in a good way.

She had a new confidence after the successful first date. The next guy was another mature intelligent guy that really got her going. She said, what the heck, this isn't any big deal, and she decided to meet him alone for a drink. While I sat at home and tried to distract myself.

She arrived for a drink...texted me...with a quick -- he's really nice I feel very safe. Not soon later she texted to say...I think I'm in trouble...he's already kissed me in the bar! He's attractive, sexy, great kisser, and a successful professional mature guy that understood the HW situation. He was very respectful of our situation.

Next, I get the text -- "In my car. Leaving now. Holy Fuck" with two flame emoticons! "Talk when I get home." :shock:

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:12 am

following...............

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:17 am

A great story developing, but a safety warning. If you weren't aware, all pics taken with a digital camera (phones included) contain "meta data" in their files. When you send a pic that hasn't been "scrubbed" of the meta data, the person receiving the pic can access that data. The data includes what camera was used, when the pic was taken and....the latitude and longitude of the location where it was taken. So, that means that anyone you send Un scrubbed pics can identify where they were taken (aka your address if they were taken at home).

My unsolicited advice is to take the pics, then use a photo editing program that copies the pic and takes the meta data out, then delete the original and feel free to send the scrubbed pics.

Sorry to sound like a downer, but you went to the trouble to get a burner phone, don't compromise that effort by sending them your home address. It is a scary world out there and we have to temper our excitement about all of this with a dose of reality now and then to protect our ladies.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:49 am

SilverStag wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:17 am
A great story developing, but a safety warning. If you weren't aware, all pics taken with a digital camera (phones included) contain "meta data" in their files. When you send a pic that hasn't been "scrubbed" of the meta data, the person receiving the pic can access that data. The data includes what camera was used, when the pic was taken and....the latitude and longitude of the location where it was taken. So, that means that anyone you send Un scrubbed pics can identify where they were taken (aka your address if they were taken at home).

My unsolicited advice is to take the pics, then use a photo editing program that copies the pic and takes the meta data out, then delete the original and feel free to send the scrubbed pics.

Sorry to sound like a downer, but you went to the trouble to get a burner phone, don't compromise that effort by sending them your home address. It is a scary world out there and we have to temper our excitement about all of this with a dose of reality now and then to protect our ladies.

All great advice and thanks for the reminder. We had that very conversation and we are removing all data. We did a few texts back and forth between us with the pics to ensure all metadata was removed. We actually did exactly what you suggested. Take the pic, move, scrub, and delete the original before sending.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:03 pm

So, to finish this chapter…she got home that evening and we went straight to bed. What I didn’t know was that as they left the bar, when he walked her to her car, they passed his truck first and stopped to talk. A little kissing on a chilly evening and he asked if she wanted to sit and talk more in his truck. She innocently agreed. She said the moment they got inside they both pounced on each other! Heavy making out and groping.

She told me all of this in bed, while stroking me! A dream come true! They weren’t in his truck for long but he was all over her and she gladly let him caress her breasts, undo her bra, and even lift her shirt to kiss her breasts. As things got hotter, he moved from outside her pants to inside her pants and started rubbing and fingering her. She is an incredibly responsive lady and just loves being fingered. She said he was masterful and brought her to a huge orgasm!

They were both surprised and they paused to catch their breath. She never touched him and nor did he ask. He loved their first date and said he couldn’t wait until the next one so he could have his turn!

Like I said…things are moving fast!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:05 pm

It is exciting watching your wife thinking about new sexual horizons. It's even more exciting watching her planning to experience sex beyond marriage.

The first time my wife did it, neither one of us were sure she would actually fuck another guy. My wife got naked immediately. All three of us were naked in our bedroom for a few awkward moments. My wife started at his cock for a few minutes thinking about what she was going to do. She straddled him reverse cowgirl, guided his cock inside of her, and she hasn't looked back.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:43 pm

"Talk when I get home." :shock:
Wow! And she said...?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:33 pm

Mywarmwife wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:28 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:25 am

When the OP learns his wife ultimately experiences her potential guy's cock entering her hot opening, I think his brain is going to melt with excitation as did mine when it finally came about.

~ Des
Des--insightful comments...she just read this and said..."you did the exact opposite!" I've shared a few moments of angst and insecurity. Oops! But we talked it out. She's wondering after all these years how i've actually shown I have feelings about something! :lol:

I know from experience that tendency isn't unusual. As noted in our ongoing history here, I realized when it came about that if I threw a hissy fit, my wife would likely never have continued with this way of life. Eventually, of course, I got around to telling her about my feelings of jealousy. She said at the time she was glad I didn't then tell her.

I know it's difficult for those who don't live the way we do to understand, but this has become the normal way of life for us, and the experience has brought the two of us even closer.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:50 am

I do have a question for the more experienced members...my wife and I have realized that we haven't been sleeping well at all since we started this fun. Its been pretty crazy for the last few weeks. Waking up at 3:30 AM or 4 and staying awake all day is becoming common. Really strange!

The physiological effect is quite noticeable...elevated heart rate day and night.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Is it just the adrenaline?

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:19 pm

Mywarmwife wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:50 am
I do have a question for the more experienced members...my wife and I have realized that we haven't been sleeping well at all since we started this fun. Its been pretty crazy for the last few weeks. Waking up at 3:30 AM or 4 and staying awake all day is becoming common. Really strange!

The physiological effect is quite noticeable...elevated heart rate day and night.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Is it just the adrenaline?
It could be adrenaline. It could also just be an "active mind." There is nothing like the wee hours of the morning to get your mind racing about "am I really doing this? what might the consequences be? does that guy really like me or is he going to flake? was it safe to send photos to him?" etc. Some of that may fade away as you both continue to talk things through and as you take steps forward. My advice is to not rush things. Pause now and then to talk about the things that woke you up in the middle of the night. Figure out what works for you both and how to address your concerns. It will be worth it.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:16 pm

Thanks Lookingforadventure.

Interestingly, its not like either of us is conflicted, its' like our nervous system is just running at high RPM! No concerns, just intrigued by our lack of sleep