Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:37 am

That's is pretty hot Mrww.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat May 04, 2024 8:05 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:37 am
That's is pretty hot Mrww.
From warm to scorching!

G

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sat May 04, 2024 10:10 am

That’s really hot! I wonder what other naughty things her bf can get her to do! So erotic!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed May 08, 2024 6:13 am

Well, just yesterday, we were having our own fun. As I was ready to finish, she said, you aren't allowed to cum in me. I need to stay clean in case my bf wants to see me this weekend. :o

So, I pulled out and she let me finish in her mouth. It was amazing...then she ran to the bathroom to spit and brush her teeth. Of course, I said, you can just swallow and stay in bed to cuddle. She said, come on honey, you know I only swallow for my bf.
So wicked!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 08, 2024 7:36 pm

Thanks for your patience. MrWW told me there was a request for updates and I’m finally getting around to it. I’ve seen my bf several times since I last posted. It’s crazy to my husband and I how normal this has become for us. By that, I mean that it has become completely acceptable for me to leave the house, go spend hours having sex with my bf, then come home to resume life as usual. And from the sound of that, one might assume a certain level of disconnect in our marriage, or perhaps indifference. When in fact, my husband and I have never felt closer in all our years of marriage. On the one hand, being so in love with my husband and this life we share, and on the other, texting my bf to say I want to fuck ASAP. It’s mind blowing. Speaking of blowing ;) ….I did a thing a couple weeks ago that went further than I planned….

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 08, 2024 7:45 pm

MrWW has been suggesting to me for quite sometime that I should just meet my bf and give him a blowjob in the front seat of his car. He thinks that would be really hot and slutty and I know how much my husband appreciates when I behave like a slut. I truly do try to give him what he wants as thanks for the freedom he gives me. So I texted my bf and said hey how about we meet for a short visit and I’ll give you a blow job in your car? As you can imagine, my bf was pleasantly surprised, since this was new for us. We made a plan and honestly I was nervous…

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 08, 2024 7:56 pm

At first I couldn’t figure out why I was so nervous leading up to this encounter. Then I realized, every time I’ve played in a car, the man has remained fully clothed. That helped me to feel less worried about getting caught and being publicly embarrassed. This would be my first time that the guy would be exposed. Also, the other times I had a couple drinks before lifting my skirt in a backseat. This time I would be sober! :shock:
Last edited by mrswarmwife on Wed May 08, 2024 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 08, 2024 8:08 pm

We met and parked and I got in the front seat and kissed him hello. We talked and as I usually do, I just kind of took in the sight of him. Each time, he somehow looks sexier than the time before. He drives a large SUV and just as we were about to get busy, he suggested we climb in the back. I thought, oh my. This is going to be more than a blow job. I expressed my concern for being noticed or caught. He reassured me. I gave in. Because let’s be honest, I DID want to fuck. I had worn a skirt with no panties and a tank top with no bra, thinking he may want to just touch me while he sat in the driver’s seat for his complimentary blow job. So it was convenient once in the back seat, for him to lift my skirt and have an all access pass to my very married, very wet pussy…

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 pm

I’ll pick up with the rest of the story after a good night’s sleep!😴

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed May 08, 2024 8:15 pm

You tease!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 8:15 pm
You tease!
Ok FNQLivin, even though I’m exhausted I’ll tell a bit more before turning in 😘

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed May 08, 2024 8:29 pm

My heart was racing at both the thought of a knock on the window as well as the thought of getting fucked. We were kissing and I was unbuttoning and unzipping his pants to reveal my prize. I laid down and he lifted my skirt. I know what you’re thinking, like, what about the blow job? No worries, he will get it. But our need to have his hard cock inside of me seemed more immediate. He grabbed my pussy with his strong hand and teased me before mounting me and fucking me hard.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed May 08, 2024 8:33 pm

Thanks you!!

Libertine_Lark
Virgin

Unread post by Libertine_Lark » Thu May 09, 2024 2:30 am

Very similar to the dates my wife used to go on with her long-term FWB. Thank you for sharing. Very sexy.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 09, 2024 4:17 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:36 pm
Thanks for your patience. MrWW told me there was a request for updates and I’m finally getting around to it. I’ve seen my bf several times since I last posted. It’s crazy to my husband and I how normal this has become for us. By that, I mean that it has become completely acceptable for me to leave the house, go spend hours having sex with my bf, then come home to resume life as usual. And from the sound of that, one might assume a certain level of disconnect in our marriage, or perhaps indifference. When in fact, my husband and I have never felt closer in all our years of marriage. On the one hand, being so in love with my husband and this life we share, and on the other, texting my bf to say I want to fuck ASAP. It’s mind blowing. Speaking of blowing ;) ….I did a thing a couple weeks ago that went further than I planned….
MWW - You do rather remind me of another OP I enjoy following. :o
- I think you are waaaay past being a warm wife. How about "Mrs Really Scorching Warm Wife" :shock: :lol: :lol:
- A great journey and very glad things are going well. :up: :up:

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Thu May 09, 2024 4:20 am

Your husband and your bf are both lucky men!

How does it feel to have been the perfect slut and taken him in such a public way?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:42 am

MWW - hope you had a restful sleep so we can hear the rest of the HOT encounter in the back of the SUV :D
It is great to read your evolution from a "warm wife" to a scortching hotwife (as LL34 mentioned).

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
I understand completely how you can return from being with your boyfriend and resume a normal life. In a way it's like the wife enjoying playing tennis, while the husband prefers golf. Each spend hours apart, and it is merely a distraction from "normal" life. One difference, however, is that I'm sure your husband is sitting home excited imaging you together with your boyfriend.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 09, 2024 10:01 am

He grabbed my pussy with his strong hand and teased me before mounting me and fucking me hard.
And then?............. :D

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu May 09, 2024 7:27 pm

And then …… as he fucked me I told him I wanted his cock in my mouth. It’s not the blow job in the driver’s seat that hubby intended, but somehow I don’t think he’ll mind the change of plans! :lol: So I went down on my sexy bf, taking all of him in my mouth. I love the sounds that he makes as I do this. I thought he might want to cum this way, which I would welcome. But he wasn’t through fucking me yet and got on top of me one more time. He kissed me deeply as we fucked before he filled my pussy. I love to feel it run out of me. I never imagined I could love that so much. But I also never imagined I would ever have sex with anyone other than my husband, and look at me now. :whip:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 pm

Tryn wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:10 am
That’s really hot! I wonder what other naughty things her bf can get her to do! So erotic!
I wonder this too. I suppose time will tell :D

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
I understand completely how you can return from being with your boyfriend and resume a normal life. In a way it's like the wife enjoying playing tennis, while the husband prefers golf. Each spend hours apart, and it is merely a distraction from "normal" life. One difference, however, is that I'm sure your husband is sitting home excited imaging you together with your boyfriend.
That’s a good way to put it. It does feel a lot like that.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu May 09, 2024 7:40 pm

aguy4pleasure wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:20 am
Your husband and your bf are both lucky men!

How does it feel to have been the perfect slut and taken him in such a public way?
All I kept thinking while fucking in his car was how very, very naughty I was being. It feels really amazing vs making me feel ashamed. I’ll bet other hotwives can relate to this feeling. Maybe behaving like a dirty little slut is in some way empowering? Maybe it’s because it puts us in touch with our sexuality in a forbidden way? I’m not exactly sure what it is. But I’ll have more please. :D

jgs
Player

Unread post by jgs » Thu May 09, 2024 10:02 pm

Hot as hell!
G's pics and more... : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62102