Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:38 pm

Mr1SexyGILF Glad you enjoy my writing style...there's more where that came from...and I promise there will be more fucking to write about :)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Vixenhotwifelou Are we lucky or what???? I used to think the wives who had husbands that wanted their ladies all for themselves were the lucky ones. Boy was I wrong!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:40 pm

AussieNQstag Hubby has all kinds of thoughts and feelings about it, mostly hot ones! Processing together....which involves a hell of a lot of great sex with mind blowing orgasms. Who knew?? Ok well, all y'all apparently knew, Lol.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:41 pm

KinkyBear Oh I brought home the story that he had been waiting to hear for so many years...the sexy, erotic details of my encounter, the smell of sex with another man still fresh on my body. Luckily my husband has a really healthy heart or I may have worried for him! :)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:42 pm

whosbeensleeping Thank you! But I kind of think my hubby is the rock star! He loves me enough to give me the gift of sexual freedom. And I will repay him with honesty, communication....and hot sex whenever he wants it!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:43 pm

mastiff Thanks! It's pretty intoxicating to say the least!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:43 pm

boing469 You're welcome! and yes! Adult fun at it's FINEST!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:01 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:38 pm
mrswarmwife wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 pm
Mrs. Warm Wife here...writing to share that I'm a hotwife now :)

I thought about letting the hubby tell you how this came to be, but decided to tell you myself. After years of knowing my husband wanted this, and me adamantly resisting, I finally decided enough was enough. It was time to make this man's dream come true (and I admit my curiosity was growing!) . He has shared my "warm wife" activities with you up until now, which I would like to point out were incredibly hot and erotic!

This leads me to the story of my becoming an official hotwife....I met him at a hotel, I wore a sexy bra (brand new for this momentous occasion) and left my panties at home. Conversation was easy, I was totally comfortable, and incredibly turned on knowing why I was there and what was about to happen. Within minutes of arriving, the kissing and touching were passionate and I was feeling needy. We quickly undressed one another and he was beautiful. There I stood, naked with another man for the first time in over 25 years and I LOVED IT!!! No sooner had we gotten into bed, had I spread my legs and his hard cock was inside of me. He fucked me so hard and so good. It was at this very moment that I knew I would be fucking other men forever. How could I ever know I would love this so much?? I was coming undone at the seams with this man devouring my body, telling me I was sexy, and fucking me every way possible. He went down on me and I held his head as he tasted me. I loved how he referred to my married pussy while we played. I was so wet for him, I couldn't get enough. I straddled him and fucked him so hard while he grabbed my tits. I soon found myself at the bedside on my knees, him standing in front of me with his cock in my mouth and I absolutely loved it.

What's a girl to do once she's experienced another man?? She starts planning her next adventure, that's what!! :D
Are you going to get verified? I'm ready to get verified as soon as you let me PM

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53838

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:21 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:01 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:38 pm
mrswarmwife wrote:

I thought about letting the hubby tell you how this came to be, but decided to tell you myself. After years of knowing my husband wanted this, and me adamantly resisting, I finally decided enough was enough. It was time to make this man's dream come true (and I admit my curiosity was growing!) . He has shared my "warm wife" activities with you up until now, which I would like to point out were incredibly hot and erotic!

This leads me to the story of my becoming an official hotwife....I met him at a hotel, I wore a sexy bra (brand new for this momentous occasion) and left my panties at home. Conversation was easy, I was totally comfortable, and incredibly turned on knowing why I was there and what was about to happen. Within minutes of arriving, the kissing and touching were passionate and I was feeling needy. We quickly undressed one another and he was beautiful. There I stood, naked with another man for the first time in over 25 years and I LOVED IT!!! No sooner had we gotten into bed, had I spread my legs and his hard cock was inside of me. He fucked me so hard and so good. It was at this very moment that I knew I would be fucking other men forever. How could I ever know I would love this so much?? I was coming undone at the seams with this man devouring my body, telling me I was sexy, and fucking me every way possible. He went down on me and I held his head as he tasted me. I loved how he referred to my married pussy while we played. I was so wet for him, I couldn't get enough. I straddled him and fucked him so hard while he grabbed my tits. I soon found myself at the bedside on my knees, him standing in front of me with his cock in my mouth and I absolutely loved it.

What's a girl to do once she's experienced another man?? She starts planning her next adventure, that's what!! :D
Are you going to get verified? I'm ready to get verified as soon as you let me PM

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53838
I think you're done moderation (5 posts ) so you should be able to PM. I think it's automatic. If not I can look into it

stillhopeful
Virgin

Unread post by stillhopeful » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:44 am

Congratulations to you both!!!

danevans309
Trainable

Unread post by danevans309 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:04 am

Mrswarmwife is fire.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:56 am

Fantastic. Congratulations! Welcome to the lifestyle. We're quite new ourselves - 6 months in.

It's so much fun when both the husband and his beloved hotwife are here on the site. I hope we do get to read lots more from both of you.

If you get verified, then I suppose leggysandy will see you in the Ladies' Lounge.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:18 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:39 pm
Vixenhotwifelou Are we lucky or what???? I used to think the wives who had husbands that wanted their ladies all for themselves were the lucky ones. Boy was I wrong!
The luckiest!!! There's a whole world out there we never knew about...... Happy exploring! Xxx
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:50 pm

Vixenhotwifelou — we are both feeling pretty lucky! So glad she decided to post. As many of you can imagine, her posts alone are amazing for me to read as well. Of course, I have more details, but wow. To quote another…she is on fire.

Speaking of being on fire, another gent emerged. Just her type, being very open and transparent with her. They too have clicked after texting for a while. :shock:

She asked if too soon to meet another for an innocent drink. Being the supportive hubby, I said no…it’s just a drink. ;)

We can only hope she soon has more to tell. This one makes me a little nervous. I understand what angst is and this one offers more…he’s a really handsome and successful, kind, gentlemen. Yikes! Am I crazy?

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:54 pm

And thank you all for the congratulations, encouragement, and well wishes. She has asked to be verified, so just waiting to hear back and start that process. I think it will be nice for her to be able to chat with other HWs.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 am

Warm Wife….you get crazier by the minute, and I love it.
Needing you to get home tonight because all I can think about is when I get to slowly (or quickly) undress the hot new guy that’s on my radar. I’m thinking you’re about to get lucky in more ways than one ;)

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:50 am

Wow!

wantahw
Player

Unread post by wantahw » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:14 am

mrswarmwife wrote:

Mrs Warm Wife, your husband is an extremely lucky man! You are definitely Mrs Hot Wife now! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure! Thanks fior sharing!

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:21 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 am
Needing you to get home tonight because all I can think about is when I get to slowly (or quickly) undress the hot new guy that’s on my radar. I’m thinking you’re about to get lucky in more ways than one ;)

Readers—a sample of my beautiful (Hot) wife being on fire! See what I’m dealing with at home?!? :lol:

I’m at the airport waiting to come home. What happens if I don’t make it? Will that compel her to….

The angst returns….

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:22 am

Wantahw—you are so right! Luckiest guy in the world! We have never been closer!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:03 am

Did she go out with the second guy?

yahoonick
Virgin

Unread post by yahoonick » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:43 pm

Giving this a little bump up.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:28 am

Good morning, thanks for the bump :D

My eager wife did meet this newest guy for a drink this week. She met him alone and he turned out to be quite the gentlemen. Nice guy, and made both of us feel very comfortable and safe. She texted me throughout the evening with little updates.

We don’t think he even knows about HWs…he just knows I’m supportive of my wife’s fun and that she is…well to put it mildly….very HOT! 🔥

She wore a sexy little dress and when they left the bar for their cars, he might’ve gotten to explore underneath a little. She called me immediately after and was quite excited about her new friend. I think I’m learning first hand about NRE!! Help! :o :shock:

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:26 am

Fasten your seatbelt! Her aventure is rapidly turning epic! :-)

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:48 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 am
Very Hot!!!! If only my wife would say that to me.