Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:29 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:21 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:06 pm
mrswarmwife wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:56 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:23 am

MWW - I hope you took advantage, well more than you were already doing, and did an over night. :shock: :lol:
I did not stay overnight, but eventually I might!
MWW - As long as it's a no harm no foul with Hubby. :up: :up:
- It's quadruple win. You with BF as usual. Not having to leave in the cold & dark from a warm bed. Getting to have a good morning thrusting to start the day off. (Assuming the weekend). Going home to Hubby for reclamation lick and roll. :shock: :cool:
My husband thinks he would be okay with it. And I agree, especially the part about “a good morning thrusting”. I absolutely love morning sex, especially after a night of it. One morning, my boyfriend woke up feeling frisky. I received a text inviting me over for a quickie before work. Of course I said yes and it was amazing!
MWW - Excellent news. I and I'm sure many others will be looking forward to a retelling of this hopeful eventuality.
- Wish my wife was like you about a 'morning wake up'. Sigh.

wookinponub
Player

Unread post by wookinponub » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:46 am

super hot story! Thanks for sharing

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:21 am

wookinponub wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:46 am
Super hot avatar! Thanks for sharing ;) :shock: :whip:

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:57 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:21 am
wookinponub wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:46 am
Super hot avatar! Thanks for sharing ;) :shock: :whip:
I think mrswarmwife likes your body.

wookinponub
Player

Unread post by wookinponub » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:33 pm

HOT story!

manmuscle
Trainable

Unread post by manmuscle » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:29 am

Do you think MrWarmWife will get to watch MrsWarmWife being taken?

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:27 am

manmuscle that is a great question. She hasn't opened that discussion with her new guy, though he does know that she is happily married and I know that she plays. I've got my fingers crossed that I'll get to watch or participate, but she doesn't want to scare him off. :lol:

I guess we didn't write about my first (and only) time watching last year, I actually thought we had. After reading your question and talking with her about it, she reminded me that she wasn't ready to share this hot story at that time. It was one of her (and my) "firsts" from last year that I alluded too. I was invited to go with her when she met him and of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity. It was truly amazing and surreal! They already had a certain level of familiarity, so once we arrived she started touching him, rubbing his arms, and kissing him almost immediately. She didn't waste any time and led him to the bed as I followed in awe. They sat on the bed and started making out and it wasn't long before they undressed each other. Next thing I knew, he was on top of her and pounding her hard. It was sooooo HOT! They tried multiple positions as I sat and watched. After a little while she asked me to come over and she took me in her mouth while he was inside of her. OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes.

She wanted to experience both of us, so I couldn't say no, though I really enjoyed watching. I sat back in my chair and watched as he got back on top of her and started pounding her really hard while she was flat on her stomach. She was moaning and screaming the whole time! :shock: He was going so fast I couldn't believe that he could last. He finally finished inside of her and moved away thanking me and praising her sexuality. He left for the bathroom to clean up and I immediately jumped on her and started a quick reclaiming while she was still on her stomach. As you can imagine, I didn't last long and finished inside her less than a minute later. There she lay with two men's cum in her. I can only say WOW! :o

There wasn't any awkwardness and everyone was all smiles. Us gents were too classy to high-five, but I was thinking it!! :lol:

We left, got in our car, and couldn't believe what we just did. Like partners in crime that pulled off the biggest heist ever...amazing for sure.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:40 am

Wow! That was hot. Had Mrswarmwife been with him before you got to watch?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:02 pm

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:27 am
manmuscle that is a great question. She hasn't opened that discussion with her new guy, though he does know that she is happily married and I know that she plays. I've got my fingers crossed that I'll get to watch or participate, but she doesn't want to scare him off. :lol:

I guess we didn't write about my first (and only) time watching last year, I actually thought we had. After reading your question and talking with her about it, she reminded me that she wasn't ready to share this hot story at that time. It was one of her (and my) "firsts" from last year that I alluded too. I was invited to go with her when she met him and of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity. It was truly amazing and surreal! They already had a certain level of familiarity, so once we arrived she started touching him, rubbing his arms, and kissing him almost immediately. She didn't waste any time and led him to the bed as I followed in awe. They sat on the bed and started making out and it wasn't long before they undressed each other. Next thing I knew, he was on top of her and pounding her hard. It was sooooo HOT! They tried multiple positions as I sat and watched. After a little while she asked me to come over and she took me in her mouth while he was inside of her. OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes.

She wanted to experience both of us, so I couldn't say no, though I really enjoyed watching. I sat back in my chair and watched as he got back on top of her and started pounding her really hard while she was flat on her stomach. She was moaning and screaming the whole time! :shock: He was going so fast I couldn't believe that he could last. He finally finished inside of her and moved away thanking me and praising her sexuality. He left for the bathroom to clean up and I immediately jumped on her and started a quick reclaiming while she was still on her stomach. As you can imagine, I didn't last long and finished inside her less than a minute later. There she lay with two men's cum in her. I can only say WOW! :o

There wasn't any awkwardness and everyone was all smiles. Us gents were too classy to high-five, but I was thinking it!! :lol:

We left, got in our car, and couldn't believe what we just did. Like partners in crime that pulled off the biggest heist ever...amazing for sure.
MWW - Did they have any repeats? :shock: :lol:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:50 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:40 am
Wow! That was hot. Had Mrswarmwife been with him before you got to watch?
Yes I had been, a few times.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:10 pm

MWW - Did they have any repeats? :shock: :lol:
[/quote]

No, we did not, though I loved that encounter! I prefer to play alone but certainly intend to involve hubby again when I get the chance.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 pm

I got a full Brazilian wax….for my boyfriend, of course. I let hubby touch it real quick but that’s it. It’s not for him and it’s driving him crazy ;)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:37 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 pm
I got a full Brazilian wax….for my boyfriend, of course. I let hubby touch it real quick but that’s it. It’s not for him and it’s driving him crazy ;)
Perhaps we can get a preview in the hotties section? :lol:

mrsranchwater
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrsranchwater » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:04 pm

Hi mrswarmwife, mrsranchwater here. I just enjoyed reading through your thread, and I appreciated the PM you sent welcoming me as a prospective (but still searching) hotwife. Looks like I can't respond to your PM until I'm verified on the forum, but I will respond when able. And since I'll be the only woman probably commenting here, let me say you have a beautiful figure!
Marrried to mrranchwater
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=72072

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:47 pm

mrsranchwater wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:04 pm
Hi mrswarmwife, mrsranchwater here. I just enjoyed reading through your thread, and I appreciated the PM you sent welcoming me as a prospective (but still searching) hotwife. Looks like I can't respond to your PM until I'm verified on the forum, but I will respond when able. And since I'll be the only woman probably commenting here, let me say you have a beautiful figure!
Thank you, that’s very kind. I look forward to when we can chat privately or in the ladies lounge!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:50 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:37 pm
mrswarmwife wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 pm
Perhaps we can get a preview in the hotties section? :lol:
I should have known that request was coming :lol:

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:16 pm

My sexy wife just left to meet her bf as planned. Now I wait...and question my decision for dry January! :o

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:13 pm

Just when you think the sex is as good as it gets, it gets better. I’m still replaying last night’s play date in my mind (and I’m still quite sore!) I have not been with any other man as many times as I have been with this one. Each time I’m with him, I leave knowing I’ve just had the best sex of my life. I felt bad having that thought so I told my husband today. And of course he told me this does not offend him and that he WANTS me to be having great sex. Let me be clear, hubby and I have a fantastic sex life, I was happy to remain monogamous but knew he had other ideas for us. I was glad to get that difficult feeling communicated and have it met with love and understanding. Right about now, many of you are thinking, get on with the story of last night Mrswarmwife …. ;)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:44 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:13 pm
Just when you think the sex is as good as it gets, it gets better. I’m still replaying last night’s play date in my mind (and I’m still quite sore!) I have not been with any other man as many times as I have been with this one. Each time I’m with him, I leave knowing I’ve just had the best sex of my life. I felt bad having that thought so I told my husband today. And of course he told me this does not offend him and that he WANTS me to be having great sex. Let me be clear, hubby and I have a fantastic sex life, I was happy to remain monogamous but knew he had other ideas for us. I was glad to get that difficult feeling communicated and have it met with love and understanding. Right about now, many of you are thinking, get on with the story of last night Mrswarmwife …. ;)
MWW - Firstly that's excellent that your Mr has wrapped his head around you having great sex with another. I think, from many readings here, that women have a hard time accepting that their hubby WANTS this for them. You are on the right track, in my view, oh and THIS is part of you FUN storey of last nights events. :up: :up:

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:46 am

Now I wait...and question my decision for dry January! :o
Does that mean what it usually means... no alcohol, or something else...?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:47 am

Right about now, many of you are thinking, get on with the story of last night Mrswarmwife …. ;)
Erm... yes, please! :D

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:25 am

Looking forward to your story of last night MrsWarmWife...

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:15 am

54321 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:46 am

Yes, no booze for January. The "something else" idea is interesting and understandable on this forum! :lol: Could be a withhold of many things...thankfully I was allowed a wonderful reclaiming when she got home! :cool:

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:17 am

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:15 am
54321 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:46 am

Yes, no booze for January. The "something else" idea is interesting and understandable on this forum! :lol: Could be a withhold of many things...thankfully I was allowed a wonderful reclaiming when she got home! :cool:
After another man has had her is when I want her the most.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:31 pm

I had butterflies in my stomach on my way to see him. The anticipation of sexual encounters as a hotwife is simply incredible. When I arrived, I soaked in his good looks and sexy smile. We hugged and he kissed me. We talked, we connected, we had drinks. I find him to be far more intoxicating than the alcohol. The undressing and kissing lingered. Slowly revealing his toned body and feeling his warm hands on my ass as he pulled me in closer….