Excluded Days

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Excluded Days

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:31 pm

Do you guys have days that are excluded from extramarital activities? We do. Valentines Day is one of many that we spend together in bed alone.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Excluded Days

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Yes, there are some days that we keep sacred to ourselves. Valentine's Day, our anniversary and some others (although we once went to a pretty awesome Christmas party) but our birthdays are pretty much open for fun (She once arranged a playdate with a fetish model for me on my B'Day, and I have given her a tryst with a BBC on a couple of hers).

We are on the fence about Arbor Day though....

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:37 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:31 pm
Do you guys have days that are excluded from extramarital activities? We do. Valentines Day is one of many that we spend together in bed alone.
Obviously major holidays with family preclude play, but if she ever managed to sneak a quickie on Thanksgiving morning or Christmas Eve, more power to her.

We deliberately schedule play for special dates. We often have an MFM on our wedding anniversary (see my avatar for one such evening). My birthday present is usually her getting laid without me. The anniversary of our first date, years ago, is our own secret “special day” that no one else knows about. That first night she came back to my place and we stayed up all night talking and kissing. She likes to schedule an overnight date every year on that day, and she still stays up most of the night. So not only are certain days off limits, we go out of our way to celebrate them with others. I get off on it, like we’re “desecrating” our special days.

I’m out of town today, so I’m not sure if she’s “celebrating” Valentines Day or not. I’ll find out when I get home later this week.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:38 pm

Family activities and work come first. If I can fit a boyfriend in before or after, Yes :D!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:38 am

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:01 pm
Yes, there are some days that we keep sacred to ourselves. Valentine's Day, our anniversary and some others (although we once went to a pretty awesome Christmas party) but our birthdays are pretty much open for fun (She once arranged a playdate with a fetish model for me on my B'Day, and I have given her a tryst with a BBC on a couple of hers).

Cecil needs sum new hardwood planted on Arbor Day.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:00 am

If it's a family type of holiday then there will be no play. But Valentine's day and our anniversary are 100% included though.
Last year on Valentine's day we had our first meeting & threesome with another man. So in a way Valentine's Day is our cuckolding anniversary.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:53 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:38 pm
Family activities and work come first. If I can fit a boyfriend in before or after, Yes :D!
This probably most resembles us. We don’t have anything formally excluded but the priorities are with family. I don’t foresee an opportunity for her to play on most major holidays and our personal ones don’t provide much time either but if there’s a chance, there’s nothing that would be “excluded”.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:33 am

We are almost always together on major and minor holidays, but there have been some exceptions. Whatever my wife wants determines which we are likely to do. This Valentine's Day was different. After work, she hand-delivered a Valentine's Day card to one of her two guys who are the most often fucking her. She didn't definitely tell me she would be late getting home that day, but I assumed the two of them would just be reading her card together.

I didn't mind missing Valentine's Day, but on those days most consider important are (almost always) just her and me.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:27 am

I had a cuckold couple that always celebrated Valentines by having me come over and play with the wife and he got to watch. They both enjoyed it he got to do cleanup which was a big deal to him.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:58 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:01 pm

I loved it. You have a great sense of humor.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:33 pm

Valentines Day sex was euphoric just like it is every other day, but we spent it alone. Our birthdays, anniversary, and traditional holidays are always spent with our family. Because we have to arrange babysitting, she has to anticipate weekend days that she can play.

Everything my wife and I do we do together. Her safety is our primary concern. However, we both trust Bob (not his real name), our longtime friend. As long as I'm in the house, she's 100% comfortable being alone in our master bedroom fucking him. She has a clearly defined relationship with Bob. She's done MFM sex with him and me over a weekend when I can't remember any of us wearing clothes, she'll submit to any sex act he desires, he always makes her cum a lot, she's told me that he has excellent oral sex skills, he has always complimented her on her blowjob skills which she greatly appreciated, but when she has indicated that it was time for him to leave, he always has. He's the only guy I'm comfortable leaving alone with my wife and sleeping in another room while they fuck all night long. They're intellectually compatible. They can smoothly transition from an intellectual conversation to Bob telling her to suck his cock.

My wife will not join a a sex Website for professional reasons. She knows that I'm on this site. She's checked it out to assure our privacy won't be breached. She will not participate. She's good with me here, especially if I get ideas that she'd like.

When she seduces a guy part of her vetting is a discreet assessment of a potential problem. So far, we haven't had one. It's also one of the reasons she prefers young military studs. She knows that they know that they can't fuck up. Besides her father being an Army veteran, there are many reasons she loves young military studs. They're in excellent physical condition. And, according to her, they're horny with stamina. Her only complaints about young studs are they cum too fast and they always want blowjobs.

My wife has told me since her first young stud fuck that younger guys make her feel younger. Last night we were watching a show that involved a woman having a affair. Her sister asked her why she would risk her marriage by fucking another guy. She replied that he made her feel young and alive again.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 13, 2023 11:01 pm

Basically only the big family holidays like Christmas and Easter because we spend those days with our kids. The kids birthdays are also off limits. We celebrate our wedding anniversary with our LS group of friends with all of the guys getting their turn with Ann and I get a turn with the wives in some way (unfortunately I cannot fuck 6 women successfully in a night so oral makes an appearance).