Finally!!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
OHW Addict

Re: Finally!!

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:08 am

You two are still working through that communication phase apparently, and that's fine. It takes some boundary testing and awkward conversations to push past that stuff and really become comfortable with total honesty. You've done the hard work, now it's just a bunch of little stuff that will get better with time. Especially in regards to her opening up about stuff she'd enjoy, when everything is telling her that she shouldn't tell you that. Eventually she'll feel that she can tell you anything, but she'll have to slowly test the waters a bit before then. And she'll slowly start to understand more about what triggers your own insecurities, because it's simply a different way of thinking then how she normally thinks.
Thoughtful advice!

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:15 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:18 am
You two are still working through that communication phase apparently, and that's fine. It takes some boundary testing and awkward conversations to push past that stuff and really become comfortable with total honesty. You've done the hard work, now it's just a bunch of little stuff that will get better with time. Especially in regards to her opening up about stuff she'd enjoy, when everything is telling her that she shouldn't tell you that. Eventually she'll feel that she can tell you anything, but she'll have to slowly test the waters a bit before then. And she'll slowly start to understand more about what triggers your own insecurities, because it's simply a different way of thinking then how she normally thinks.
As always, thanks for the insight and advise. We sometimes sit back and laugh how things have evolved and enjoy the highs and learn from the lows. Crazy and fun journey.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:37 pm

Update:

Well L is one day away from another date with J. They intended on meeting up last week, but unfortunately, he had to reschedule due to work commitments. We've been experimenting with chastity for the past week or so to see how it goes, but that side of things is posted on the cuckold forum. Today, L has been spending time in the sun, working out, has an eyelash/nail appointment and has bleached her teeth. I brought her some water upstairs while she is showering, and she asked me if I would help her later tonight with shaving her pussy. We have our "fashion show" where she will preview and decide what to wear for her date tomorrow. Last week, she purchased a tee shirt from the NFL team that J played for. She purchased an extra small so that she can display her huge tits. She is deciding between an extremely short loose-fitting skirt with wedges and his NFL t-shirt or will possibly wear leather type leggings, heels and the t-shirt. She plans on meeting him in the hotel lobby for cocktails and catching up. If things go okay, and she wars the skirt, she plans on excusing herself from the drinks to visit the restroom and remove her panties. When she returns to the table, she will hand him the panties and ensure that he gets a view of her clean-shaven pussy...Based on past conversations, she plans on teasing me a bit prior to her date to get me really amped up. It started with her sending me a text of a naked picture of her with the caption, "I'm getting ready for my BF, I can't wait to get stretched out!" Honestly, I never thought we would get here. Having fun with it and she admits it's not for me (only) anymore and looks forward to the dates. Will update tomorrow or the next day.

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:57 am

Update:

My wife had her date with J yesterday with amazing success. This time, L decided that driving herself was best as I had a lot of work to finish, and I needed to leave directly from the hotel to a job. She prepared for the date by showering, shaving (her pussy was BARE), nails, eyelashes, teeth whitening, sunbathing and finally took extra time to apply her makeup. She decided to wear the short skirt (it was very short), 4" wedge heels, and a tee shirt depicting the former NFL team of J. She really did make an extra effort to ensure he was attracted to her, and I must admit she looked hot. She had some minor concerns that she is 50 years old, wearing such a short skirt and high heels in public, but I assured her that she looks hot, and he will appreciate it. I waited anxiously at home and did a number of errands and activities to occupy myself for the following 5.5 hours?!?

Well, I was able to occupy my time quite easily and was dressed nicely, with a bottle of wine and headed toward the hotel while awaiting her text that J had left. I received my text and headed up to the room. I must add that we had talked previously about prior date arrivals and how it was a bit awkward and felt like she was being questioned about the date with a lot of details about the entirety of the date (discussions/plans/etc). while ending with the sexual portions. So this time we planned to skip those details and get right to the sex!

She opened the door in a see thru robe, and her panties and bra. She pulled me in and gave me a huge wet kiss. She unbuttoned my pants and laid back on the bed and told me to clean her up. I immediately went down on her and she told me "this is how my date started, he went down on me just like this." She then pulled me on the bed and told me to get on my knees while she laid back and started sucking my dick. While sucking me, she said "this is what I did to him, I wanted his dick in my mouth and blew him in this same spot." She was pushing my ass from behind causing me to fuck her mouth and she said "this is what J did to me and he came in my mouth!!" I was almost about to come (and I have a hard time coming while getting a BJ. She then told me that she continued to blow J, he got a bit soft and began to get hard again. Once hard, she sucked him back to a full hard on, she told him it's my turn and put him on his back and started to ride him. She told me then to get on my back and started to ride me, just as she did him a few hours before. I wasn't able to control myself and when she asked me "do you like fucking me in the same bed as J?" I didn't last long and came inside of her. She climbed off of me and told me to wait here. She went into the bathroom and retrieved a warm towel and cleaned off my dick while telling me she did the same for J. Honestly, the sex and was amazing and it was appreciated. She told me that her and J had a second round and would tell me about it later....Then...we sat and talked about the date.

On her date, after round 1, she was talking to J and she suggested they play a game of 10 questions. He agreed and asked her to start. They began the game and started with simple questions, and she got to about question 8-10 and asked him, what he liked best about her. J responded that he loved her smile and her eyes. He continued that she has a smile that makes him happy and that the eyes are the mirror to the soul and that she has an amazing soul that he loves. She told him, she loves the way he makes her feel comfortable and safe, he has a calming effect on her and makes her feel at ease. She continued that he has a "rocking body" also. She asked him what attracted him most about her and he said that when he saw her, she was wearing really tight leather type leggings and a tight white shirt. He was attracted to her ass and her smile and had a hard on when he saw her dancing around the party. She also told him that we refer to him as her Boyfriend and she asked if that bothered him? He replied that it didn't and thought it was somewhat funny. Anyhow, we went downstairs and talked a bit more about the experience.

Once we had dinner, we sat and talked. I told her that I enjoyed the portion of coming into the room without all of the awkwardness of re telling the entire date. The sex was amazing! I opened up and told her I was a bit concerned that the relationship "may" be moving a bit more intimate. Their 10 questions had them discussing what they really liked about each other and that made me a bit uncomfortable. I told her I was being honest, and she told me that she does enjoy his company and wouldn't sacrifice everything that we have for something that is more surface level. She considers him a good friend and enjoys the sexual aspect with a connection. I told her that it usually takes me a few days to process everything, and I understand how she feels about it. Nonetheless, I told her that does anyone ever go into a situation wherein they become overcome with lust followed by a genuine connection? It does happen. She assured me that it's not going to happen, and I am her number one priority. I feel comfortable, but sometimes other emotions creep in. After dinner we went to the room and had amazing sex with no mention of what had occurred....it was just us enjoying each other. And the sex really was a 10 out of 10. Yesterday while I was working, she sent me a number of texts expressing how much I mean to her. I have taken yesterday and today to "process" everything to see how I feel. I analyze all sides of the equation and step back to see how I feel, combined with her sentiment. Any insight from experienced people would be appreciated. This was meetup number 7, and we're still learning. Thanks for listening!!

Also in Hotties...

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:48 am

Sounds as if she's really enjoying being a hotwife. And you're really enjoying her being one as well. I often worry about my wife catching feelings for her FWB and where that could eventually lead. We have a rule that she will break things off with him if that happens, although we can't guarantee she'll feel the same if it actually happens, but we'll burn that bridge when we cross it. It's a risk involved. But I trust my wife that she won't throw away our future, so I imagine the feeling is mutual. The fact that he's telling her things he "loves" about her indicates that even if she's keeping things purely platonic, he may not be, and that's worthy of discussion. Ultimately, his feelings don't matter, but it still could lead to him trying harder to get her feelings for him. But I do believe her (at least for now) that she's keeping things in perspective and is trying to keep things platonic. I just hope things don't take an unexpected turn.

That aside, the fact that she's willing embarrass herself a little by wearing skimpy outifts in public and stuff is a great sign of having fun and enjoying her situation. Everything is definitely making her feel desired, attractive, sexy, exciting, and fun. And all of that is fantastic. So I hope you guys continue to build on that and enjoy yourselves. Just keep that honesty and love between you two stronger than anything else and you should do great.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:04 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:48 am
Sounds as if she's really enjoying being a hotwife. And you're really enjoying her being one as well. I'll reiterate that I think him being a (ex husband? I'll have to recheck and verify and edit) is more risky than a newer FWB. The fact that he's telling her things he "loves" about her indicates that even if she's keeping things purely platonic, he may not be. Ultimately, his feelings don't matter, but it still could lead to him trying harder to get her feelings for him to return. But I do believe her (at least for now) that she's keeping things in perspective and is trying to keep things platonic. I just hope things don't take an unexpected turn.

That aside, the fact that she's willing embarrass herself a little by wearing skimpy outifts in public and stuff is a great sign of having fun and enjoying her situation. Everything is definitely making her feel desired, attractive, sexy, exciting, and fun. And all of that is fantastic. So I hope you guys continue to build on that and enjoy yourselves. Just keep that honesty and love between you two stronger than anything else and you should do great.
Thanks for the insight. Just to clarify, he is not an ex-husband, she has never been married previously and he is not a former boyfriend etc. It came across as somewhat odd that she would be the person initiating the conversation and maybe she likes the admiration/attention? I know she gets excited when someone pays attention to her, and this is her way of ensuring that she feels desired. On his end, and her end, the responses were more personal and somewhat sexual. Just a bit confused. She assures me that I am her number one priority and that she could not see herself leaving me for him. I probably am "in my head" too much, but I told her that night that I'm the one that stands to lose out here. She disagreed and said that she would be cast in a bad light if things went sideways (friends/family/kids etc). That said, a lot of crazy things in life happen, I just don't want to be on the receiving end of it lol. We did have a great conversation and plan on talking later tonight. Again, thanks for the perspective!!

Also in Hotties...

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:21 am

Yeah, like I said, I checked and edited my post... you're just too damn fast on the draw. There's a lot of stories on here, difficult to keep track lol. Ultimately, her catching feelings for the guy and what comes after is unknowable until it happens. It's a risk we all take. It's just a matter of honesty, priorities, trust... and luck. You'll just have to do a risk assessment on yourself as to whether it is an acceptable risk to take or not.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:53 am

Update:

Last week, I was working in the City and was provided with a room at a nice hotel. My wife came up with the idea of meeting J while I was working during the day and would be waiting for me when I finished for the day. She felt it would be a different experience and admitted it would be kinda "naughty". A lot of scheduling obstacles, but we were able to work it out. She contacted J and they agreed on a time, but would be somewhat shortened due to his work schedule. Anyway, in the interim, L decided to dress up for halloween and planned on wearing a sexy policewoman outfit complete with handcuffs. She came up with some sexy role playing ideas and everything was set. He confirmed the night before and the next day she prepared for her date, shaved, eyelashes, nails and was ready to head out the door. He messaged and asked her to call and when she did, he told her he was unable to make the date because he woke up with the chills and a fever. She told him to take care of himself and he said he would. But....then he said, are you available tomorrow or the next day? She told him she had work and would be unable to make it work. He said he would make it up to her and that he felt horrible. She told him to feel better and hung up. She called me and said he was sick but would still come out to see me.

Over the next few hours, she expressed that she was frustrated and angry that he backed out after she prepared and arranged her schedule for him. I ended up having dinner with her and she thinks he is lying about his illness because he tried to plan a date for the next day? If he was sick, was he going to heal in less than 24 hours. She admitted that he is extremely busy but doesn't believe he was being honest and would have preferred that he said he was either really busy or mentioned something the previous day so she could have worked. I told her he probably took the easy way out and that her ego was bruised a bit. She believes in transparency and honesty and felt he wasn't completely honest. On my end, I was disappointed also, but felt she was lingering on this too much. She ended up coming out to the hotel, we had dinner/drinks and we ended having sex in every position in the hotel room and she was really aroused. Eventually, we ended up on the hotel couch in a missionary position and she had her first leg shaking orgasm and couldn't get her legs to stop shaking!! It really was a good night, but she was still bothered that her BF may have been lying about his reasons for canceling. She said she wasn't going to contact him and that he needed to make the first move/contact. In her words, she lost the upper hand or didn't have the "power" anymore...hence the ego bruise. This was her first experience involved with "flaking" and she talked a lot about how the podcasts mention the feelings associated with flaking. She also felt this was the first instance of possible dishonesty.

Just when you think you have ridden every emotion or feeling with this dynamic, another issue comes up. On my end, I was thinking that this is fun and things sometime happen. But on her end, it affected her in a different manner. I was confused and believed that we still had a fun night and she admitted it was awesome but was still bothered by his excuse and timing.

If anyone has insight or experience with these types of occurrences, or feelings, they would be appreciated. I told her that J would contact her on Monday (yessterday) and guess what? He did!! She has one day next week to meet and said she would try to work it out for that day, but he needs to push for another meeting. Once she meets with him again, she is going to mention to him that she planned something special for halloween and that she likes seeing him but that her time is important too and would love a bit more notice if he can't make it. Advise would be appreciated.

Also in Hotties...

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:07 pm

funfortwo wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:53 am
Over the next few hours, she expressed that she was frustrated and angry that he backed out after she prepared and arranged her schedule for him. I ended up having dinner with her and she thinks he is lying about his illness because he tried to plan a date for the next day? If he was sick, was he going to heal in less than 24 hours. She admitted that he is extremely busy but doesn't believe he was being honest and would have preferred that he said he was either really busy or mentioned something the previous day so she could have worked.
It is possible -- and I mention this out of observation, not defense -- that he simply underestimated his recovery time. I've known many people to often say "I'm home sick today but should be able to come back tomorrow" (please don't, keep that at home).

Hell, a few weeks ago my parents were trying to arrange a family dinner, "can't this weekend, have COVID, can we do it next weekend instead?"

"You just tested positive, and you want to plan an in-person event in a week where we sit in the same room and ingest food you've prepared? Seriously?"

In other words, many people have a horrible tendency to downplay their illness. "It's not that bad, it's not that bad, it'll be gone before... nope, it's that bad, need to call off, but I'll be back almost immediately!"

So... it is possible he's telling the truth, but mistaken/misguided in his condition, more than deliberately misleading about his situation.

Jackl
Virgin

Unread post by Jackl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:17 pm

funfortwo wrote:
Update:

Last week, I was working in the City and was provided with a room at a nice hotel. My wife came up with the idea of meeting J while I was working during the day and would be waiting for me when I finished for the day. She felt it would be a different experience and admitted it would be kinda "naughty". A lot of scheduling obstacles, but we were able to work it out. She contacted J and they agreed on a time, but would be somewhat shortened due to his work schedule. Anyway, in the interim, L decided to dress up for halloween and planned on wearing a sexy policewoman outfit complete with handcuffs. She came up with some sexy role playing ideas and everything was set. He confirmed the night before and the next day she prepared for her date, shaved, eyelashes, nails and was ready to head out the door. He messaged and asked her to call and when she did, he told her he was unable to make the date because he woke up with the chills and a fever. She told him to take care of himself and he said he would. But....then he said, are you available tomorrow or the next day? She told him she had work and would be unable to make it work. He said he would make it up to her and that he felt horrible. She told him to feel better and hung up. She called me and said he was sick but would still come out to see me.

Over the next few hours, she expressed that she was frustrated and angry that he backed out after she prepared and arranged her schedule for him. I ended up having dinner with her and she thinks he is lying about his illness because he tried to plan a date for the next day? If he was sick, was he going to heal in less than 24 hours. She admitted that he is extremely busy but doesn't believe he was being honest and would have preferred that he said he was either really busy or mentioned something the previous day so she could have worked. I told her he probably took the easy way out and that her ego was bruised a bit. She believes in transparency and honesty and felt he wasn't completely honest. On my end, I was disappointed also, but felt she was lingering on this too much. She ended up coming out to the hotel, we had dinner/drinks and we ended having sex in every position in the hotel room and she was really aroused. Eventually, we ended up on the hotel couch in a missionary position and she had her first leg shaking orgasm and couldn't get her legs to stop shaking!! It really was a good night, but she was still bothered that her BF may have been lying about his reasons for canceling. She said she wasn't going to contact him and that he needed to make the first move/contact. In her words, she lost the upper hand or didn't have the "power" anymore...hence the ego bruise. This was her first experience involved with "flaking" and she talked a lot about how the podcasts mention the feelings associated with flaking. She also felt this was the first instance of possible dishonesty.

Just when you think you have ridden every emotion or feeling with this dynamic, another issue comes up. On my end, I was thinking that this is fun and things sometime happen. But on her end, it affected her in a different manner. I was confused and believed that we still had a fun night and she admitted it was awesome but was still bothered by his excuse and timing.

If anyone has insight or experience with these types of occurrences, or feelings, they would be appreciated. I told her that J would contact her on Monday (yessterday) and guess what? He did!! She has one day next week to meet and said she would try to work it out for that day, but he needs to push for another meeting. Once she meets with him again, she is going to mention to him that she planned something special for halloween and that she likes seeing him but that her time is important too and would love a bit more notice if he can't make it. Advise would be appreciated.
Wondering how this ever turned out? Happy ending?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:42 pm

Jackl wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:17 pm
funfortwo wrote:
Update:

Wondering how this ever turned out? Happy ending?
L hasn't met up with J in a while because of scheduling conflicts. We went to an event last weekend and J was working there. She wasn't able to openly flirt with him because of his job and L had other friends with her. He did send a text saying how much he "wants" her, but he is very busy, and we are traveling the next few weeks. Just life getting in the way of our dynamic, but real life comes first. This is for fun, but family and work obligations are important.

Also in Hotties...

Jackl
Virgin

Unread post by Jackl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:07 pm

Very true. Glad you guys have a situation that is working for you.

ecrd
Experienced

Unread post by ecrd » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:31 am

Your journey is amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope things are going well for all three of you!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:05 am

Hope things are well with you. Last we heard had some reservations about J unable to meet her. Has she moved on ? Looking forward to your posts if you get the time.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:04 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:05 am
Hope things are well with you. Last we heard had some reservations about J unable to meet her. Has she moved on ? Looking forward to your posts if you get the time.
All is good with us, I have moved over to the cuckold forum now. Kinda dipped our feet into it :D

Also in Hotties...

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:16 pm

funfortwo wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:04 pm

All is good with us, I have moved over to the cuckold forum now. Kinda dipped our feet into it :D
Thanks- will check that out