Finally!!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Finally!!

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:19 am

funfortwo wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:26 am
Update:

My wife and I discussed another meet with J at a hotel and J was certainly on board. We had a discussion and my wife was trying to bring some fun into the encounter. She discussed possibly wearing a dress and while they ate before heading to the room, she would remove her panties at the table and hand them to him. Ultimately, she/we decided on her dressing up as a librarian and surprising him when he arrived at the room. The plan was made and she stopped off to get some sexy clothing for their encounter. The plan was, arrive early to the hotel, get into the room, change into her outfit and open the door just before his jaw hit the ground. As with every great plan, it didn't work as she could not get an early check in. She ended up dressing casually and was forced to have lunch and wine without the room available. It took a couple of hours where they talked, ate and had a great lunch. Eventually the room was ready and she said, "I have a surprise for you, but you will need to wait." He went to his car to make some phone calls and my wife put her plan into action. She dressed in a lacy bra that displayed her amazing DD tits, a button up white collared shirt that was tied at the waist, a short black (tight) skirt, fishnet nylons and 5 1/2 inch patent leather stiletto heels. She put her hair up, some scholarly glasses and a tie finished the ensemble.

When J knocked on the door, she said "Welcome to the Library, please come in..." When he walked in she said, "take a look around and let me know if there's anything the interests you!" He came in and said, "wow, only two books" and she replied "well it looks like you are overdue on your last checkout, I take many forms of payment and not in cash!!" She sat on the couch and they had a glass of wine and she said "it's time for payment, take off your pants" and he immediately disrobed. J got on his knees, spread her legs and immediately went down on her. He commented on how wet she was and after about five minutes, turned him around and started to give him a blowjob. As we planned, she said "I need to record this payment, give me my phone" With raised eyebrows, she handed him HER phone and he recorded her giving him an amazing blowjob!!! Our first video recording of a sexual act and it wasn't me, it was her hung black boyfriend!! After a bit, she told him to get on the bed and got on top of him. She rode him to an amazing orgasm and he turned and put her in the missionary position. He started slowly but built up to a full fledged pounding when she told him she loves his big cock and to please "come inside me" he let loose with a massive orgasm. She wasn't finished...she told him to get on his back and got back on top without pulling out. She started to ride him again with her cum filled pussy and really started to grind on him while telling him how great his dick felt. She felt another orgasm coming and was riding him with renewed passion. He didn't go soft and started telling her "oh my god, I'm gonna come again!!" With that, she came at the same time and his second time within 5 minutes...to be continued
FFT - They don't seem to mind being in public together having lunched and drinks, do they share any PDA's, even mild ones. :cool:

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:42 am

Thanks for the response. When wifey met with J the first time, when she met to see if there was a connection, they were in a crowded bar talking and getting to know each other. She has always said, if he can't kiss, I won't date a man. Well the drinks ended and they were going to part their ways. She asked him, "what about a kiss goodbye?" He was a bit concerned because it was a crowded bar. He went in for a kiss and she gave him a long sensual french kiss in the bar! They kinda bumped teeth to start (awkward) but said it was great and he has soft big lips. Other than that....does a blowjob in a parking lot count? lol.....

I will ask her tomorrow night as we have date week planned. Maybe I will get her to post also.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:59 am

Update (continued)

My wife climbed off of J and went to the bathroom to clean up and grabbed a warm towel for him. She returned to the room and cleaned off his big dick and they settled into wine and discussion. She brought a book, for the librarian, called "would you rather." It's a suggestive book that brings up great, albeit inappropriate, conversation. They shared wine and went through the book when he said I need to leave in 20 minutes. My wife told him, "I paid for a two bedroom suite and I plan on fucking you in every room." They moved into the bedroom where he again began to get hard. They made out on the desk and transitioned to the bed where he climbed on top. Again he began to thrust into her with his BBC. She felt an orgasm coming and told him to get on his back. Again, my wife climbed on top of his massive dick and rode him to her third orgasm. He turned her around and took her doggy style when he finished for his third orgasm for the day. He jumped in the shower and she text me while I awaited at a bar next door. J kissed her goodbye and I arrived 5 minutes later.

When I arrived, she had changed back into her librarian outfit. She told me "if I'm doing this for him, I'm gonna do this for you too!!" We sat and talked and she told me everything that had happened and I immediately became hard. We moved to the bedroom, where I laid her on her back (the bed was a mess and smelled of fresh sex) and lifted her skirt up. I ripped a hole in her fishnets and immediately began to clean her up. I never thought I would find enjoyment in that, but for some reason it truly excites me. Wifey then said to get up here and re-claim your wife and I climbed on top and thrusted into her stretched out pussy. She was commenting, "do you like that my black boyfriend stretched me out and came in me three times?" "You made me this way, now I love big black cock!!" I didn't last long after that and exploded into her well used pussy. She came simultaneously and she commented, "well, that's four orgasms in the past few hours...kitty is gonna be a bit sore." We cleaned up and went to dinner and passed out. When I awoke, my dick was rock hard remembering the previous night's festivities. Again, I climbed on top of her and we came together.

This life is crazy, she is already messaging him to set up the next encounter....happy hotwife, happy life!

Also in Hotties...

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:10 am

It sounds like you are getting more and more comfortable with the situation! Congratulations, and I hope that all three of you continue to enjoy.

wantahw
Player

Unread post by wantahw » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:08 am

Wow! Incredibly hot story! You are living the dream! Look forward to the next installation! Thanks for sharing!

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:23 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:19 am
funfortwo wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:26 am
Update:

My wife and I discussed another meet with J at a hotel and J was certainly on board. We had a discussion and my wife was trying to bring some fun into the encounter. She discussed possibly wearing a dress and while they ate before heading to the room, she would remove her panties at the table and hand them to him. Ultimately, she/we decided on her dressing up as a librarian and surprising him when he arrived at the room. The plan was made and she stopped off to get some sexy clothing for their encounter. The plan was, arrive early to the hotel, get into the room, change into her outfit and open the door just before his jaw hit the ground. As with every great plan, it didn't work as she could not get an early check in. She ended up dressing casually and was forced to have lunch and wine without the room available. It took a couple of hours where they talked, ate and had a great lunch. Eventually the room was ready and she said, "I have a surprise for you, but you will need to wait." He went to his car to make some phone calls and my wife put her plan into action. She dressed in a lacy bra that displayed her amazing DD tits, a button up white collared shirt that was tied at the waist, a short black (tight) skirt, fishnet nylons and 5 1/2 inch patent leather stiletto heels. She put her hair up, some scholarly glasses and a tie finished the ensemble.

When J knocked on the door, she said "Welcome to the Library, please come in..." When he walked in she said, "take a look around and let me know if there's anything the interests you!" He came in and said, "wow, only two books" and she replied "well it looks like you are overdue on your last checkout, I take many forms of payment and not in cash!!" She sat on the couch and they had a glass of wine and she said "it's time for payment, take off your pants" and he immediately disrobed. J got on his knees, spread her legs and immediately went down on her. He commented on how wet she was and after about five minutes, turned him around and started to give him a blowjob. As we planned, she said "I need to record this payment, give me my phone" With raised eyebrows, she handed him HER phone and he recorded her giving him an amazing blowjob!!! Our first video recording of a sexual act and it wasn't me, it was her hung black boyfriend!! After a bit, she told him to get on the bed and got on top of him. She rode him to an amazing orgasm and he turned and put her in the missionary position. He started slowly but built up to a full fledged pounding when she told him she loves his big cock and to please "come inside me" he let loose with a massive orgasm. She wasn't finished...she told him to get on his back and got back on top without pulling out. She started to ride him again with her cum filled pussy and really started to grind on him while telling him how great his dick felt. She felt another orgasm coming and was riding him with renewed passion. He didn't go soft and started telling her "oh my god, I'm gonna come again!!" With that, she came at the same time and his second time within 5 minutes...to be continued
FFT - They don't seem to mind being in public together having lunched and drinks, do they share any PDA's, even mild ones. :cool:
I spoke to my wife last night while we were enjoying each other's company. She said that they really haven't had a lot of PDAs. Other than the french kiss when they met, she said maybe a few other things.

Before she drove in his car to the remote lot (makeout and bj in parking lot) incident, she walked with her arm draped in his arm. Another incident was when she arrived at the hotel valet, she climbed out of her car and he noticed her low cut top. He gave her a wink and then a quick kiss on the lips. Another lunch meet up, he had to take an important work call that seemed to be prolonged. To gain his attention, she removed her high heel shoe and started rubbing his dick while seated at the table. Those are the only things she could really think of. When we finished discussing, she asked me if it bothered me to hear these things and if I was okay with it? I told her it does not bother me and it's actually kinda "hot."

J is out of town, but she sent him some pics of the videotaped BJ and her dressed as the librarian. She told him, to not forget her while away and something to remind him of their arrangement. He messaged back and is already trying to set another date this month. Wifey told me she feels like she doesn't want him to expect her to dress sexy every time and he also told her it wasn't necessary. I told her that since they only meet every 4-5 weeks, I think he appreciates the effort you put into the encounters. She agreed and said she has something planned where she arrives at lunch in a dress and removes her panties and hands them to him at the table....OMG!!

We had date night last night and we watched the BJ video that J took. It really is HOT and we both commented that she needs two hands to really jack him off and that her hand does not encircle his girth. She then took my cock in her hands and her hand totally encircled my dick and needed only one hand to get me hard...(I'm approximately 6 1/4 inches hard) and thinner than J. Enjoying the ride....to be continued

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:29 am

Quick question....to anyone that may have been down this road.

I would consider myself more of a "stag" than a "cuck" (not sure about all of these labels), but I do kinda enjoy the teasing where wifey tells me she loves J's dick more because it's bigger and stretches her out. I'm not into the whole humiliation aspect of this and don't judge anyone else who is. To each his own....But I think my wife is a bit hesitant to engage in this because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I mentioned I "kinda" like the teasing aspect of things, but just the milder stuff. Obviously, communication is the biggest asset to success in this lifestyle and thanks to those that I have used to gain perspective. I'm pretty sure my wife would engage me in this, but not sure how to approach it...If anyone has felt like me, or been down this road, advise would be appreciated.

Also in Hotties...

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:07 am

How’s it going?
Labels don’t really matter so long as everyone is enjoying it.
It might be better to think along the lines of:
“I enjoy sharing her but with a bit of teasing along the way in a cuckold vibe”

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:05 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:07 am
How’s it going?
Labels don’t really matter so long as everyone is enjoying it.
It might be better to think along the lines of:
“I enjoy sharing her but with a bit of teasing along the way in a cuckold vibe”
FFT - What TD69 said and hoping for a update. :up: :up:

NikkiMySunshine
Experienced

Unread post by NikkiMySunshine » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:01 am

HOT story! Many parallels to ours. Good Luck on future meets! I hope it continues for you! Can't wait to hear an update.

PEACE!
NikkiMySunshine
Live for today, plan for tomorrow.....tomorrow may never come.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:25 am

Update:

Last week, my wife made plans to meet up with her BF. We alternate paying for the hotel, and this time it was his turn. They both agreed on a date and time at the same hotel they've used in the past. As the day approached, my wife mentioned that she didn't want to wear any lingerie because she felt that he would expect it every time. Her plan that we discussed was for her to wear a sexy sundress, wedge heels and no bra. The week leading up to their date, she laid poolside (to get nice and tan), eyelash extensions, manicure/pedicure, teeth whitening, and shaved her pussy bare. I inquired if she was doing this for our upcoming vacation, or for her BF? She said "well, both...but mostly for my boyfriend." We discussed some options for their date and as always they planned on lunch/wine and discussions about their lives. My wife came up with the idea of excusing herself from the lunch (nearing the end), head to the restroom, remove her panties, and hand them to him upon her return. She wanted to tell him "look what you've done to my underwear?" She was hoping to sit across from him at a bar room table and open her legs while displaying her bare pussy!! Unfortunately, that portion of the plan never transpired, but things moved into the hotel room quickly thereafter.

When she got into the room, she walked to the window to admire the view. He approached her from behind and started kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobes. At the same time, he raised her short dress up and removed her panties. She turned and faced him and kissed his full lips and he removed her dress. Totally naked, he moved her to the bed and immediately started to eat her pussy until it was (in her words) soaking wet. After about 5 minutes, she sat up on the edge of the bed, helped him remove his clothes and started to suck his huge dick that was already hard. He told her he didn't want to come yet so he laid on the bed and pulled her on top (he knows that's her favorite position for orgasm). She started to ride him and he didn't last more than five minutes. She felt him start to thrust "up and down" and knew he wasn't going to last long. He started to moan and shot his load deep inside her pussy!!

They washed up a bit and he took about a 20 minute nap. They talked a bit more and he mentioned that he needed to leave in about 20 minutes (the dates normally last about 4.5 hours, including lunch and wine). Knowing that he had to leave, and it would probably be another month before the next date, she crawled on the bed, looked at him and began to suck his huge dick back to life. Again, he pulled her on top and she rode him to another, in her words, "huge orgasm." He lasted a bit longer this time and shot his second load deep inside of her. Knowing it would be a while, he said "I got another one if you can handle it? " She said yes, and without removing himself from her pussy, rolled her over and really started to fuck her passionately. My wife, from our discussions, grabbed her phone and started to record him thrusting into her. She asked him, "do you like to watch your dick going inside me?...do you like my tight wet pussy?" Unfortunately, or fortunately, she started to have her third orgasm and dropped the phone (which stopped the recording). He came again soon thereafter for the third time of the day and the second time within minutes!! Talk about stamina!!

He got up, told her he needed to shower and walked to the bathroom. My wife grabbed her phone and took a few pictures of him while telling him "I need these later if I decide to take care of myself." He left a few minutes later and gave her a kiss. Just before he left, he gave her the key, told her "say hello to hubby" and was gone. My wife text me and I was there in minutes. She answered the door in a sexy robe (that she wears between rounds with him) and handed me a glass of wine before she told me about the date.

While telling me about her date, she told me that she discussed doing something else with him rather than meet up and the hotel for lunch and sex. I asked her what she had in mind and she said maybe a "date" or something. At the time, it kinda bothered me and took a mental note of it to not disturb her NRE. After her 20 minute detailed description of the encounter, I immediately laid her on the bed and began to eat her well used pussy. I climbed on top and didn't last more that 5 minutes while she whispered "do you like fucking my stretched out pussy? Do you like reclaiming my soaking wet pussy that's filled with his three hot loads?"

We went to dinner and had an nice discussion about the night. I asked her what she meant about going on a date with him as I considered their meetup as a date. She said she doesn't want to date him, just that she would like to do something else other than the hotel with sex. She said she feels kinda "used" but admitted that he might also. It took a few days to process her feelings and we had another long discussion a few days later and I understood how she felt. She assured me that she doesn't have feelings for him but considers him a good friend, with benefits. She has no intentions on giving up her life and that if he ever wanted anything more, she would end it immediately. She likes the current arrangement and considers it fun, exciting and somewhat taboo. I asked her what she meant by taboo and she told me that when they got to the restaurant, she walked up to him and gave him a hug and he grabbed her and gave her a nice kiss on the lips. When he pulled away, she noted that a few people in the bar area were all watching. She wasn't sure why, but wondered if they knew she was married or if they were looking at them just for the PDA or if she is white and he is black. Either way, she said it made her excited. We discussed what a "date" would entail and she said maybe a dinner at a restaurant or possibly drinks poolside, something other than the bar downstairs then moving it upstairs. After our discussion, told her I understood how she felt and I told her I am okay with expanding the parameters, as long as we discuss them beforehand. She said that she wouldn't do anything to make me uncomfortable and our discussion went well (nothing planned yet).

On another note, we took a long road trip and listened to a lot of podcasts along the way. It's kinda cool that we would pick various podcasts, pause them, and discuss our feelings about the topic. We've listened to Sex with Emily and mostly Venus Cuckoldress podcasts and she seems to like them both. After a while, since I was driving, she would pick the topic and we would listen together and have a lot of great conversations. I wouldn't say we've moved into an experienced couple as of yet, but we are both learning and becoming communicators. The discussion about changing the "dates" for the future would have been a huge issue in the past, but our ability to communicate effectively has brought us closer and allowed us to really say how we feel.

That's it for now, it's been a fun (sometimes bumpy) ride but I'm glad we're on it together.

Also in Hotties...

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:30 pm

How’s it going?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:12 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:30 pm
How’s it going?
Nothing new to report, we've been on a family vacation so kinda out of the loop. But, he messaged her today and she sent a copy of the video of them fucking last time. The plan is for them to have a sexting session tomorrow. We shall see...

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:14 pm

Wife here....finally decided to get on and give some insight from my perspective.
This is something I never thought I do, but after years of hearing my husbands fantasies, I found someone that fit both of our criteria. My new friend with benefits has kicked things up a knock for both of us. I really enjoy playing with my new BF and love what it does in our relationship. It not only turns me on having sex with my BF, but love what it does for my husband and our sex lives. Set up a sexting session for tomorrow since we've been on vacation and plan on seeing my Bf in the next couple of weeks. Its something to look forward to. For anyone that is apprehensive, please don't give up. This has been a ride and such a fun journey. I'll pipe in again after my next encounter. Already planning something fun, but keeping my husband in the dark is part of the fun! Any idea's for sexting or our next encounter? :whip:

Also in Hotties...

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:31 pm

Wish you could talk my wife into trying BBC, ma’am! Hope to see pics one day, but thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:29 pm

funfortwo wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:14 pm
Wife here....finally decided to get on and give some insight from my perspective.
This is something I never thought I do, but after years of hearing my husbands fantasies, I found someone that fit both of our criteria. My new friend with benefits has kicked things up a knock for both of us. I really enjoy playing with my new BF and love what it does in our relationship. It not only turns me on having sex with my BF, but love what it does for my husband and our sex lives. Set up a sexting session for tomorrow since we've been on vacation and plan on seeing my Bf in the next couple of weeks. Its something to look forward to. For anyone that is apprehensive, please don't give up. This has been a ride and such a fun journey. I'll pipe in again after my next encounter. Already planning something fun, but keeping my husband in the dark is part of the fun! Any idea's for sexting or our next encounter? :whip:
Welcum to OHW Ms cumfortable.

Thank You for checking in with us and sharing your perspective on this amazing journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:19 am

Hubby here...while driving back from our VC, we listened to a number of podcasts and had some great discussions. This led to her finally posting on OHW website!! Today, we are driving again and she will be sexting her BF and told me that she isn't going to tell me what they talked about until the night. Also, she told me this AM, after some great/graphic sex last night, that I don't get to touch her until we share tonight what was discussed. Lastly, she told me she had a sex dream about her BF. Things are moving along!! Maybe I can convince her to chime in about her sexting.

We don't have any clue how to get her verified, any instructions?

Also in Hotties...

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:39 am

funfortwo wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:29 am
Quick question....to anyone that may have been down this road.

I would consider myself more of a "stag" than a "cuck" (not sure about all of these labels), but I do kinda enjoy the teasing where wifey tells me she loves J's dick more because it's bigger and stretches her out. I'm not into the whole humiliation aspect of this and don't judge anyone else who is. To each his own....But I think my wife is a bit hesitant to engage in this because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I mentioned I "kinda" like the teasing aspect of things, but just the milder stuff. Obviously, communication is the biggest asset to success in this lifestyle and thanks to those that I have used to gain perspective. I'm pretty sure my wife would engage me in this, but not sure how to approach it...If anyone has felt like me, or been down this road, advise would be appreciated.
There’s nothing unusual about this. I think a lot of who identify as HW Husbands or Stags enjoy an element of respectful teasing (a sprinkle of dom-sub spice for flavor), while being turned off by humiliation. And deriving joy from seeing one’s wife pleasured by a superior lover seems universal.

Most of our games games were threesomes where the dynamic was far more “swingerish” than cuckold. But being a submissive gal, she did settle after time on a favorite FWB who was dominant and very skilled in bed. And he would often make teasing, but respectful remarks aimed at me (“Watch, she’s cumming on my cock!”…”You like that big cock inside you? Tell your husband how good it feels!”) I largely found it humorous, but there was something kind of hot about it too. If nothing else, it probably amplified submissive Shelley’s arousal (which nautically turns me on) by elevating his dominant status further. My arousal is purely symbiotic—whatever makes her pussy drip like a faucet makes me hard as steel.

Regarding your wife’s hesitation about describing her pleasure for fear of offending you, that seems common too. With us (Shelley and I), it was rather funny in the beginning. I witnessed her have some insane orgasms with a few lovers, and afterward she’d say the sex was good, but no better than ours. I’d laugh out loud. It took her some time to realize I was not only okay with guys blowing her into new levels of orgasmic bliss, but that I loved seeing her pleasured like that. After a while she caught on and then felt free to share her true experience knowing I enjoyed it.

All is good!
Last edited by Greg_N_Shelley on Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:42 am

funfortwo wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:19 am
Hubby here...while driving back from our VC, we listened to a number of podcasts and had some great discussions. This led to her finally posting on OHW website!! Today, we are driving again and she will be sexting her BF and told me that she isn't going to tell me what they talked about until the night. Also, she told me this AM, after some great/graphic sex last night, that I don't get to touch her until we share tonight what was discussed. Lastly, she told me she had a sex dream about her BF. Things are moving along!! Maybe I can convince her to chime in about her sexting.

We don't have any clue how to get her verified, any instructions?
She'd need her own account (not one that she shares with you) and then she can send a PM to army guy or one of the moderators. They will give her an assignment to verify her. After that, she can come on in to the ladies lounge where we will welcome her warmly :)

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:15 am

We just returned from an extended vacation wherein we spent a lot of time in the car driving. During our drives, we spent hours listening to various podcasts about sex/hotwifing and cuckolding. We, well mostly my wife, learned a lot about the lifestyle and that led to discussions about what we like about it and things we just are not comfortable with. I can honestly say my wife is amazing, she didn't judge, listened intently and we would pause the various episodes to ask each other how we felt about things with us. I actually told her that I'm kinda into her enjoying herself sexually with her BF and enjoy the teasing aspect of things that could be considered more "cuckold." I'm not into the stronger humiliation aspect of things and she admitted she isn't either (that's just us, we don't judge those that are). I told her I enjoy the power exchange where she owns her sexuality and that I want her to enjoy sex with her BF who is about 2-2.5 inches bigger than me. During our discussions, she admitted she enjoys both of us, even though we are both different. She did say she really enjoys the sexual dynamic her BF brings with the attention and lust and really enjoys it when I get excited as a result.

While driving, she sent him a video of her riding her BBC dildo and entered into a prolonged sexting session. He was aroused and so was she. Per our talk, she told me "you gotta wait to see what we talked about" which increased my sexual appetite/angst. When we arrived at the hotel, sex was amazing!! I think this is where I admitted that I like the teasing and being left in suspense about what they were talking about.

When we got home, he messaged her and she set up another date for this Thursday. She told me in a text, based on our discussion, that she was going to tease me a bit and said "you are now cut off, you need to wait for 6 days and no taking care of yourself until after I fuck my boyfriend." Holy shit...that got me going. I told her that was hot and I was going to use every bit of my willpower to refrain from masturbating!! I think she is having fun with this although we were talking about it and she offered up a handjob or blowjob yesterday because she is getting over a bladder infection. I declined (a first) and I told her I am enjoying the teasing aspect and she replied "good, you'll need to hold out a few more days."

The plan is for her to meet up on Thursday afternoon at the hotel and she said she wanted to change things up a bit. The plan is for her to have me drive her to the hotel and she will dress casual. She will check into the room and they plan on having a poolside date with drinks and appetizers. Then head up to the room for what she said was "fuck like rabbits." She was concerned about being in the pool and unable to shower before they engage in sex. She mentioned that her BF may want to shower together and was concerned that that may be too intimate. I assured her that I didn't think so because she has already fucked him multiple times so why should a shower matter. She agreed, (I think she was worried about what I would think) and said they will probably shower together and fuck before/during and definitely afterwards.

I can honestly say that this lifestyle change has been for the better in our relationship. Sex is great, communication is off the charts and she feels (in her words) like she has all the "power." She thinks that I'm still a stag with some cuck tendencies but we're not getting hung up on labels necessarily. She is already planning October/November and December meetings as we try for once a month. I caught her looking at a Queen of Spades Halloween costume online and she was wondering if he would know what that is.

I will update next week how Thursday went...Thanks for the forum to relay our experiences. Hopefully, someone learns from us, as we have learned a lot from this community.

Also in Hotties...

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:56 am

It seems you and your wife have found a very sustainable HW dynamic.
You are both having fun, to say nothing of J, and I don't see either of you looking back.
It sounds like she is satisfied having one BF, and seems not in danger of falling in love.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:41 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:56 am
It seems you and your wife have found a very sustainable HW dynamic.
You are both having fun, to say nothing of J, and I don't see either of you looking back.
It sounds like she is satisfied having one BF, and seems not in danger of falling in love.
Thanks for the response BallSpanking! We've had a lot of discussions about "catching feelings." It's obviously a danger in this dynamic, but we've both made each other the #1 priority. Every once in a while, I become insecure about the situation and I've become better at ensuring that she understands how I feel. She assures me that our lives have been intertwined for almost 30 years and I am in NO danger of losing her to someone else she meets once a month. She tells me I'm a great guy, in good shape, handsome and her number one man for LIFE. It took a while for me to calm down on this journey, but we've become so good at communicating that we work things out quickly.

While on our trip, she brought up having J meet up with her while we are out of town. It would be a long flight and he would need to spend the night. I asked her what her thoughts are and she said she wasn't comfortable spending the night with him and said it would be "weird" to spend the night with him. I thought about it, as our rule has always been no sleepovers, and indicated that it could be a possibility, but I need to see how I feel. She gave me a crazy look face and said "really??" Not saying it's going to happen but you just don't know. I would need to be in a secure place and as time goes by, I see things more clearly.

Also in Hotties...

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:30 pm

Great thread, love your story.

Communicating with the wife and being on the same page is key. I like how you two keep each other as the priority.

Keep updating, I enjoy hearing about your journey.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:19 pm

Hi funfortwo, I've just read your amazing story and then had to jump to the Wannabe Forum for your back story. Thanks for sharing your journey. Apart from it just being really hot, it gives hope to we other "wannabees". Your wife is amazing. Please tell her that and give her a hug from me.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:14 pm

Wannabee wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:19 pm
Hi funfortwo, I've just read your amazing story and then had to jump to the Wannabe Forum for your back story. Thanks for sharing your journey. Apart from it just being really hot, it gives hope to we other "wannabees". Your wife is amazing. Please tell her that and give her a hug from me.
Hi wannabe!! It took us a long time and fortunately, she found the right guy that she made a connection with. As you read our story, it's filled with a lot of ups and downs. It took 10 years to get to where we are and she was the one that would say things like "it's never gonna happen" "I'm not attracted to black guys" "I will play along, but that's it." Now, she has met a man that doesn't have any intention on stealing my wife and he checks all the boxes. He's educated, well spoken, a gentleman, respectful (to both of us), handsome, a former NFL player, hung and happens to be black. He enjoys her company and understands the dynamic and boundaries that we have established. Nonetheless, it took time and a lot of communication to get us here. Somehow the stars aligned and it has worked out. We both say, and him too, that we're not sure how long this will last, but for now it works for everyone involved. Don't give up hope, stay patient and communicate what turns you on...you never know, I can honestly say my wife loves this experience also. As for me, I gotta patiently wait until Thursday evening to reconnect with my beautiful bride! Good luck and don't hesitate to ask for advise. A lot of experience on this site.

Also in Hotties...