Finally!!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
funfortwo
Experienced

Finally!!

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:07 am

Well, my beautiful wife became a hotwife yesterday!! I ended up dropping her off at the hotel where she had lunch and a great conversation. She needed a glass of wine to calm her nerves and he did a great job putting him at ease. She sent me a text pic of her in her lingerie and told me he is on the way up. She text me a few hours later and said he left and to head to the room. When I got there, she was "pretty" drunk because she said she was nervous about having sex with another guy, her first black man and also about what my reaction would be. I really wanted to talk about what had happened but I could tell that this was not the time to have an extensive discussion about everything. Nonetheless, she did tell me she had sex with him twice and it was good (8 out of 10) but said she only had two orgasms because she was so nervous. She admitted it was fun but wanted to make sure WE were still good. I ended up having sex with her twice in the room and only lasted about 10 seconds on the first round. We are processing everything and I told her I am good, don't really like the anxiety that I had leading up to the date but was good afterward. She thinks she/we will be better, more at ease, if we move forward with this path. She messaged him this AM and told him she had a fun time and we are processing things and will keep him in the loop as things progress. She is worried that she was too drunk and thinks he will think she was a "mess." She seems to think he won't want to move forward because of that. I told her we can talk tonight over dinner and a glass of wine where she can share the intimate details of their encounter.

Question: Does the anxiety get less over time? I feel comfortable with him, he admitted it's fun and he is in a committed, long term, relationship and has no intention of catching feelings. If it ever happened, he would tell her and cut it off. Seems like a great guy and someone I could actually hang out with. We have a lot in common, including my wife...hahaha.

Will update with details as they transpire.

Here is a link to my journey that I posted on "wannabe" forum. I guess we've been promoted

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359&start=50#p1381128
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Finally!!

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:14 am

Congratulations!

Yes, the anxiety diminishes over time as you learn to trust more.

Spencer1
Virgin

Unread post by Spencer1 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:19 am

Congratulations! Coming from a wannabe myself, maybe one day I’ll get promoted too! 😁

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:12 am

Congrats. I would say that the anxiety changes, but it depends on how you and your wife adapt. If she has a problem being forthcoming about what happened, and there being 100% transparency, than I'm not sure how things would improve. But if the two of you are 100% honest and trusting of each other than the anxiety will definitely lessen or at least evolve into something a little different. For me, I still have anxiety if I can't be there and watch, but if I can be, then I don't feel any anxiety, only excitement.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:19 am

Congratulations, Id say for me the anxiety is still pretty high even though we've had several experiences. For me its really bad when she plays solo and not as bed when we play together.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:06 pm

Congratulations to both of you for taking this big step and trusting in each other.
I was a mess my first time, a nervous wreck!
I still get nervous the first time with someone new, but it isn't like the complete unknown that first time.was.

Tacocuck
Trainable

Unread post by Tacocuck » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:46 pm

The anxiety, which I call angst, changes. It’s not as bad but it’s different.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:19 am

I haven't posted here in a while, life got extremely busy, and thought I'd take a moment to capture what has transpired over the past few weeks. After my wife officially became a hotwife, we had some ups and downs. I had some reservations and she did also. Although we both enjoyed the experience, I felt that the worst possible scenario could/would occur where she falls for J and ends up leaving me. I know I've read a lot about how a discussion about this can dissuade a wife from trying this again because she is dealing with a husband that has anxiety. I felt that honesty was the best course and told her how I feel and how I "wasn't supposed to share my shortcomings." She assured me that, although she enjoyed the experience, she has a life with us that we've built and that NOTHING could take her from me. She admitted that she loves the attention that I seem to be providing such as helping out with cooking, cleaning and getting her coffee first thing in the AM. As we talked, we discovered that our communication and love/attention has drastically increased and that we have gotten a lot closer. I didn't think this would happen but we both agreed that maybe we should have done this sooner rather than later.

Over the next week or so, we processed everything and had a lot of discussions to see if we wanted to continue. She told J that we are processing everything and will keep him in the loop and let him know. Well, after a lot of talks, we decided to have her meet him again in a few weeks. He was truly excited and my wife was relieved he wasn't disappointed due to her intoxication level last time. When they met the first time, he REALLY wanted to forgo the condom but my wife insisted due to a promise to me and safety concerns. Well, we decided that IF he has a recent STD panel, prior to meeting again, he could go bareback. He seemed VERY excited and let us know that he would be tested and share the results. I have access to her DMs, so I can read everything, although we usually share those conversations for when we have moments to talk. The plan is to meet up in a few weeks and my wife wants to relax and enjoy the experience without getting drunk (slightly buzzed in her opion). She asked me if I wanted her to share her experiences even though he may make her orgasm more than usual and I told her I hope she lets go and has 10 orgasms during the date. She also asked me if it it would be "wierd" or a "turn on" if he came inside her? I told her that it would be a bigger turn on if he did, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her I wouldn't mind eating her creampie...I guess I will wait to see how that goes. In the end, she said she enjoys the "taboo" of the entire thing and enjoys the attention from both of us. I totally see her striving to improve her appearance and body and she says that it' s for me....and maybe J too...

We are on a path that neither of us have walked and we are taking it day by day. We both agreed if this gets too complicated or messy, we are good with backing out. Right now, things are good and looking forward to the next date in a few weeks....wish us luck...

Also in Hotties...

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:07 am

If your marriage is solid and you have good communication, the initial anxiety, insecurity, and jealousy many have at the outset typically go away. I think most of us experience all or most of that and perhaps even more at the beginning. If the marriage is rock solid in all other ways, trust commonly develops over time.

But this way of life isn't for all couples as many members here have learned the hard way. The key, in my experienced opinion, is the certainty by both spouses that their marriage is secure and committed. We believe that one of the worst mistakes a couple can make in entering this lifestyle is thinking it will solve problems unrelated to the wife getting more sex. We're convinced it won't solve other marital problems and is likely to make those worse.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:48 am

Sounds like you are doing everything right. You are communicating, keeping each other first, and are cautious. Keep doing these things because it is easy to get caught up in this lifestyle and lose sight of these things.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:11 am

So great that you managed to talk everything through so well. If you have desire to try creampie just ask her. You two are talking about everything.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:36 pm

funfortwo wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:19 am
I haven't posted here in a while, life got extremely busy, and thought I'd take a moment to capture what has transpired over the past few weeks. After my wife officially became a hotwife, we had some ups and downs. I had some reservations and she did also. Although we both enjoyed the experience, I felt that the worst possible scenario could/would occur where she falls for J and ends up leaving me. I know I've read a lot about how a discussion about this can dissuade a wife from trying this again because she is dealing with a husband that has anxiety. I felt that honesty was the best course and told her how I feel and how I "wasn't supposed to share my shortcomings." She assured me that, although she enjoyed the experience, she has a life with us that we've built and that NOTHING could take her from me. She admitted that she loves the attention that I seem to be providing such as helping out with cooking, cleaning and getting her coffee first thing in the AM. As we talked, we discovered that our communication and love/attention has drastically increased and that we have gotten a lot closer. I didn't think this would happen but we both agreed that maybe we should have done this sooner rather than later.

Over the next week or so, we processed everything and had a lot of discussions to see if we wanted to continue. She told J that we are processing everything and will keep him in the loop and let him know. Well, after a lot of talks, we decided to have her meet him again in a few weeks. He was truly excited and my wife was relieved he wasn't disappointed due to her intoxication level last time. When they met the first time, he REALLY wanted to forgo the condom but my wife insisted due to a promise to me and safety concerns. Well, we decided that IF he has a recent STD panel, prior to meeting again, he could go bareback. He seemed VERY excited and let us know that he would be tested and share the results. I have access to her DMs, so I can read everything, although we usually share those conversations for when we have moments to talk. The plan is to meet up in a few weeks and my wife wants to relax and enjoy the experience without getting drunk (slightly buzzed in her opion). She asked me if I wanted her to share her experiences even though he may make her orgasm more than usual and I told her I hope she lets go and has 10 orgasms during the date. She also asked me if it it would be "wierd" or a "turn on" if he came inside her? I told her that it would be a bigger turn on if he did, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her I wouldn't mind eating her creampie...I guess I will wait to see how that goes. In the end, she said she enjoys the "taboo" of the entire thing and enjoys the attention from both of us. I totally see her striving to improve her appearance and body and she says that it' s for me....and maybe J too...

We are on a path that neither of us have walked and we are taking it day by day. We both agreed if this gets too complicated or messy, we are good with backing out. Right now, things are good and looking forward to the next date in a few weeks....wish us luck...

If you both keep putting each other first and communicating openly, it should only get better. Congratulations :D!
My Number1 worried about what I would think of him licking me clean after a lover filled me. When he first did it, I thought it was one of the most loving things he has done, it makes me feel cherished.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:25 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:36 pm
funfortwo wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:19 am

If you both keep putting each other first and communicating openly, it should only get better. Congratulations :D!
My Number1 worried about what I would think of him licking me clean after a lover filled me. When he first did it, I thought it was one of the most loving things he has done, it makes me feel cherished.
Thanks Farmgirl! Honestly, we had an amazing marriage/relationship before all of this. She truly is my best friend and I am hers. I may tell her that you said it "made you feel cherished." That may just put her over the top.

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:14 am

Update:

Well, after a few weeks off, you could tell that the libido was on a small downward trend. Not too bad, we still managed to have sex 3-4 times/week since she became a hotwife. We've had a lot of discussions over that time to help manage my angst/anxiety and it seems to work. She has not really communicated with J and was worried that he may not find her attractive any longer or that he had an attack of the "guilts" based on his home arrangement. We booked a room for late next week for round 2 with J, but my wife really wanted to sit down for a drink, prior to meeting, and discuss a lot of things. She communicates with him via DM and initially he was sending a lot of messages expressing his desires to have amazing sex and getting into great detail. My wife would send him suggesting messages and also send some pics. At one point J sent a full nude pic of himself which my wife enjoyed (he has a BBC). Well when they met up last time she told J that we are above board on everything and I have access, or we share the messages, together which sends us into a sexual frenzy. He is a bit "old fashioned" and was a bit dismayed that I can see everything. Since he found out, he has not really text anything suggestive and always sends a message saying how great I am or say hi to hubby. My wife isn't interested in that type of stuff and enjoys the sexual banter instead. Thus, that will be the first item to discuss together. Secondly, my wife insisted he wear a condom on the first round and he wasn't a fan. My wife sent him a message asking for a recent STD test displaying a clean bill of health. He agreed, but informed us that he had a STD panel done in October when he had his annual checkup. We thought that was a bit unusual as I have never had an STD test conducted for my physical as we have been married for almost 25 years. She wants to be polite and ask him "why" he would have a test done if he has been in a committed relationship for over 8 years. We want to hear his response whether to forgo the new test and rely on a test that is 6 months old. Not sure how to handle this component of the arrangement. She would rather have him bareback because she does not care for condoms but would rather be safe than sorry...Any advise would be appreciated...

While meeting him for a drink, she wants to discuss how he is doing with the arrangement and ensure that he is on board with everything. In my wife's words, it gives me a chance to re-connect with him rather than just showing up next week. Also a few items to discuss.

We had a long discussion last night, 2.5 hours to be exact, to talk about where we are. My wife said that initially she was NEVER going to let this happen but over time she warmed to the idea via role play and a lot of talks. Also, she said she never thought she would be attracted to a black man but now finds them attractive and said she wishes she would have explored sooner. She admitted that she LOVES the power aspect of the hotwifing lifestyle because she enjoys being the object of desire to multiple men. I told her that her confidence and sexuality has skyrocketed wherein she loves the attention especially when she gets it from both of us. Her birthday is in May and she plans on meeting with J because she truly wants to enjoy his BBC. During our discussion, I told her that after J leaves, I would prefer that she NOT shower and allow me to enjoy her after she has been with him. She doesn't understand the concept of allowing a man to come in her then have me have sex with her via creampie. I tried to explain the sperm competition theory and sent her a few articles explaining the reasoning. She asked me if I was Gay, which I don't have a problem with, and assured her that I am totally straight. I told her I enjoy her only, and it's better and more intense when you have a boyfriend. She said she would read the articles about compersion and competitive sperm theory to enlighten her and gain a better understanding.

Waiting for next week, during which time, my wife plans on putting on a fashion show to determine what she should wear for her date with her boyfriend.

Wish us luck, any information on STD testing would be appreciated.

Also in Hotties...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:40 pm

funfortwo wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:14 am
Update:

Well, after a few weeks off, you could tell that the libido was on a small downward trend. Not too bad, we still managed to have sex 3-4 times/week since she became a hotwife. We've had a lot of discussions over that time to help manage my angst/anxiety and it seems to work. She has not really communicated with J and was worried that he may not find her attractive any longer or that he had an attack of the "guilts" based on his home arrangement. We booked a room for late next week for round 2 with J, but my wife really wanted to sit down for a drink, prior to meeting, and discuss a lot of things. She communicates with him via DM and initially he was sending a lot of messages expressing his desires to have amazing sex and getting into great detail. My wife would send him suggesting messages and also send some pics. At one point J sent a full nude pic of himself which my wife enjoyed (he has a BBC). Well when they met up last time she told J that we are above board on everything and I have access, or we share the messages, together which sends us into a sexual frenzy. He is a bit "old fashioned" and was a bit dismayed that I can see everything. Since he found out, he has not really text anything suggestive and always sends a message saying how great I am or say hi to hubby. My wife isn't interested in that type of stuff and enjoys the sexual banter instead. Thus, that will be the first item to discuss together. Secondly, my wife insisted he wear a condom on the first round and he wasn't a fan. My wife sent him a message asking for a recent STD test displaying a clean bill of health. He agreed, but informed us that he had a STD panel done in October when he had his annual checkup. We thought that was a bit unusual as I have never had an STD test conducted for my physical as we have been married for almost 25 years. She wants to be polite and ask him "why" he would have a test done if he has been in a committed relationship for over 8 years. We want to hear his response whether to forgo the new test and rely on a test that is 6 months old. Not sure how to handle this component of the arrangement. She would rather have him bareback because she does not care for condoms but would rather be safe than sorry...Any advise would be appreciated...

While meeting him for a drink, she wants to discuss how he is doing with the arrangement and ensure that he is on board with everything. In my wife's words, it gives me a chance to re-connect with him rather than just showing up next week. Also a few items to discuss.

We had a long discussion last night, 2.5 hours to be exact, to talk about where we are. My wife said that initially she was NEVER going to let this happen but over time she warmed to the idea via role play and a lot of talks. Also, she said she never thought she would be attracted to a black man but now finds them attractive and said she wishes she would have explored sooner. She admitted that she LOVES the power aspect of the hotwifing lifestyle because she enjoys being the object of desire to multiple men. I told her that her confidence and sexuality has skyrocketed wherein she loves the attention especially when she gets it from both of us. Her birthday is in May and she plans on meeting with J because she truly wants to enjoy his BBC. During our discussion, I told her that after J leaves, I would prefer that she NOT shower and allow me to enjoy her after she has been with him. She doesn't understand the concept of allowing a man to come in her then have me have sex with her via creampie. I tried to explain the sperm competition theory and sent her a few articles explaining the reasoning. She asked me if I was Gay, which I don't have a problem with, and assured her that I am totally straight. I told her I enjoy her only, and it's better and more intense when you have a boyfriend. She said she would read the articles about compersion and competitive sperm theory to enlighten her and gain a better understanding.

Waiting for next week, during which time, my wife plans on putting on a fashion show to determine what she should wear for her date with her boyfriend.

Wish us luck, any information on STD testing would be appreciated.
FFT - Also in not showering, there will be the mixture of their sweat and any cologne he may be wearing, giving you a heady aroma of their efforts.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:52 pm

There's nothing wrong with requesting an STD test be conducted. If he has a problem with it, then mark him down as sketchy and move on. This whole experience is about you and your wife, period. The other guy, doesn't matter at all. He's a walking, talking, dildo. You two make the game, and they are just allowed to play it. They play by your rules, or they don't play at all.

Seductionrules
Virgin

Unread post by Seductionrules » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:53 am

Exactly - play safe

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:49 am

Sending positive thoughts that you work out these details so she can have a positive second experience

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:49 pm

Update:

My wife met up with J late last week and headed out to lunch, and a couple glasses of wine, to discuss the STD test and how everyone feels about the dynamic. They had a great conversation for over two hours and he agreed to a full panel test. (He just had it today and hoping it will return results by afternoon on Thursday). Anyway, both of them felt comfortable and enjoyed their company and when it was time to go, he asked to walk her to her car. Since he has business and friends in the area, they did not have any PDA while in the restaurant. While walking out, he asked her to his car to kiss her. She agreed but it was a crowded parking lot with a lot of people in the area. She suggested driving to a area of the parking lot that is out of view that was nearly empty. At the same time, I looked at her location services to make sure everything was okay since she said it would only be about an hour and a half with him. Well....I was able to see the car on my app and saw that they parked in the remote portion of the lot and were there for about 30-40 minutes. Eventually I could see the car moving and then could see her driving away in her car. She called me and said she was on her way home and we could talk about her date.

When she arrived home, she still looked amazing (skin tight jeans, knee high suede boots and a very revealing blouse) but her hair was a bit messed up. She met me in the hallway and gave me a long french kiss, pulled away and asked me "do I taste like I swallowed another man's come?" Holy hell!! I had an idea but never thought she would actually follow through with a blowjob, in a parking lot AND SWALLOW? (In 25 years, she has NEVER swallowed my come). I was dismayed and asked her "Really?? or are you bluffing?" She told me she made out with him in the parking lot (I told her about the app) and she said he was trying to get her pants off but she said they were too tight and there wasn't any room in the car. She then undid his pants and started rubbing his cock while making out with him. Suddenly, she said she had the urge to "blow" him and admitted that his dick was a good 8+ inches long with a slight upward curve at the end. She really started getting into it when he suddenly said "slow down just a bit" and she immediately started sucking slower while making slurping noises and moaning. It didn't take long from there and he said he was going to come and exploded in her mouth. She admitted it wasn't much that ejaculated but she said she did her best to swallow it all. They drove to her car, kissed and said their goodbyes.

When she got home, we talked a lot about what had happened and how much she was turned on. We had dinner, wine and a great talk and went upstairs and had some amazing sex. At one point, she got on top of me and said, "I'm gonna come, I'm so turned on right now and I'm not sure if I'm more excited to fuck you or J?" I was totally turned on and didn't last much longer after that.

We had sex about 3 more times over the weekend and realized that this does turn her, and me, on a lot. I have moments when anxiety/angst get the best of me and worry about possibly "losing" her to a big dick ex NFL running back but she assures me she loves me and could never give up everything we worked for. She admitted she enjoys his company but truly considers him a friend. She couldn't imagine starting anything with him as he is in a committed relationship with young kids and loves she our family and doesn't want to start over. I struggle with the angst and sometimes wonder if I can continue this dynamic but then things calm down. Her re assurance really does help and I feel I've come a long way.

We will know if J is "clean" hopefully by Thursday when they actually meet for a hotel date and wants him to be bareback. She seems excited but doesn't let it control our lives. The plan is to meet up maybe every 4-6 weeks with communication/DM leading up the dates. An occasional message of keeping in touch would be the preference of all three of us. Not sure how long this journey is going to last, but for now enjoy the ride!

Also in Hotties...

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:58 pm

Fantastic - how exciting for you both. Cleared for takeoff soon soon, I think!

Just ride out the angst. Normal, natural, and nothing to worry about. You've both got this. Enjoy!!!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:35 am

Great. I'm glad everything is going so smoothly. Always great to hear of a married woman swallowing another man's cum for the first time since she got married. And great that you both liked her kissing you after. Can't wait to hear how her first bareback experience goes and how you both like the reclaiming sex (and maybe creampie tasting) experience afterwards.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:17 am

Well a lot has happened in the past few months. We had some ups and downs and some personal things, that came up at the time we were working this lifestyle stuff.

The after my last post, my wife had another meeting with J. It coincided with the personal life issues and it was a bit overwhelming. I was looking at the amount of time they had spent together, and noted it was almost weekly. It seemed like a lot and combined with the messaging back and forth, I became a bit worried about possibly losing her. Looking back, it was totally irrational. Anyway, she met up with him and I wasn't in a good head space. I didn't even drop her off and told her to drive herself there and I would meet her there about 4 hours later. I came into the room and she told me how she was dressed in a revealing babydoll nightie and some jeans and sexy boots. They had a two hour lunch and went to the room. She told me that she came out of the bathroom in the babydoll, he went down on her on the couch and then moved to the bed where he put his cock in her pussy bare for the first time. She said he didn't last long and he pulled out and jacked off on her stomach to completion. They had a break, watched TV and talked for about an hour and while talking to him, started stroking his cock back to life. I asked her how big he is and he said he is probably about 8.5 inches hard. She gave him a blowjob and he put her on her hands and knees facing the full length mirror and really started to fuck her hard from behind. She admitted that at times, it felt a bit too big, but still felt great. Again, he pulled out and came on her back. Wife admitted that she was a bit disappointed he didn't finish inside her. She asked J why he wouldn't come inside her and he said years ago, a woman, who became his first wife, told him she couldn't get pregnant but actually did and that's why he has a son. He is a bit gun shy about coming inside because of his past experience. After she told me we had reclamation sex we had a nice dinner and came back to the room and had sex again. Here is where things started to go a bit sideways. After coming, I felt that things were moving a bit fast and was unsure about where I stood in this arrangement. We went home, and over the next week I became very insecure and wanted to call the entire arrangement off. She was a bit upset and said, "If we back out, I will never do this again, I like him as a good friend but he isn't a threat to us" Again, we had a lot going on and this thing moved faster than I could process it. Well, I asked her to call it off, she hesitated and wanted to see if I would change my mind. I didn't and she called it off.

Things went back to normal for a while and the personal issues worked themselves out. As a result, I reached out to J and asked to meet him. He agreed to meet and I told my wife I planned to meet him. She was confused but excited. I met with him and he reassured me that he enjoyed the relationship, considered himself a good friend to my wife (with benefits) and understood my rational regarding feelings and discretion. I had a great conversation with him and feel he is being honest about everything. I thanked him for meeting with me and let him know I would reach out either way to let him know what WE decided. My wife was on pins and needles and couldn't wait to hear about our conversation. We had another long discussion and she was almost in tears letting me know that I am her life and nothing could take away all of our history together. She enjoys the arrangement and will stop whenever anyone, including J, want to punch out. I felt good about everything and we jumped back in.

We set up another meeting but it had been a while. She asked if she could go to lunch with him and talk about our discussion and she could talk to J about how he felt. I should note that she shows me everything they talk about on their messages. Anyway, they met for lunch and she ended up in the parking lot again afterwards and gave him a bit of a handjob, but the lot was a bit busier and she didn't want to be seen. They set up another date at a different hotel for the next week....

Well, that week came quickly and again I helped her pick out a sexy outfit for lunch and room time. She wore tight black slacks, super high heels and another sexy babydoll that displayed he ample boobs. They had a good lunch, a couple of glasses of wine and headed to the room. She told me that her goal was to have him come inside of her but was unsure how to do it. Well, when they got to the room, she removed her pants and sat on the chair in the room while he was on the bed. J moved over to her and went down on her and noted that she was already soaked. She got up, started sucking his dick and looked up at him and said, between strokes and licking his dick, "J, do you trust me?" He said "yes" and she replied, "I haven't had a period in 5 years, I can't get pregnant, I want you to come inside of me." Well, he said okay and she climbed on top of his huge cock. She came really fast and he rolled her over and started really fucking her with fast strokes. Again, he didn't last too long when she told him "I love your huge cock, I want to feel you come inside of me." After he finished, they listened to music, had some wine, and she put on a sexy robe. After about 20-30 minutes, she sat on the edge of the dresser, spread her legs, looked at him and said "I want to fuck you again." He immediately picked her up and started fucking her while standing up and her with her legs around his waist. They moved back to the bed he started fucking her in the missionary position. Again, he didn't last long when she told him "I love your big black cock, please come in me again." He came inside of her for the second time and she told him, "roll over, I'm not done yet!" She climbed on top of him, without taking his dick out and she said it was starting to go soft. She started telling him how much she loved his big cock and was grinding him with her come filled pussy. J started to get hard again and she continued to talk dirty to him telling him "I want you to come again!" Well, he couldn't hold out long and came again within moments of coming the last time!! Holy cow, he came twice within 10 minutes of coming the first time, without removing his dick?!? Apparently, there is a lot of sexual tension between them. She came 3 times and he did too. Once he jumped in the shower, she called me while I was waiting down the street at a bar. She said "he will be gone in 20 minutes, be here in a half hour....did you want me to shower or not?" I told her no shower necessary and will see you in 30 minutes. She replied "I can't wait to fuck you with my come filled pussy." I got to the room and she was in a robe and told me the entire story. It wasn't awkward, just hot and pushed her back on the bed and had my FIRST CREAMPIE!! Wow, so hot!! We had sex and again I didn't last long. We went to dinner and came back to the room and had sex again where she would say things like "do you like fucking me after my black boyfriend just came in me?" Again, I lasted longer but not long. We laid there and talked about how this is working for each other and I think I have turned the corner since I spoke with him and our discussions together. I am in a good head space now, enjoying the lifestyle and don't feel threatened by catching feelings. My wife does an amazing job ensuring that I am secure and constantly reminds me how much she loves me but enjoys the dynamic.

That brings us to today....

My wife is meeting J today at another hotel for another meet up. Will update later....

Also in Hotties...

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:22 am

Getting hot in here!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:26 am

Sounds like everyone is having a win.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:26 am

Update:

My wife and I discussed another meet with J at a hotel and J was certainly on board. We had a discussion and my wife was trying to bring some fun into the encounter. She discussed possibly wearing a dress and while they ate before heading to the room, she would remove her panties at the table and hand them to him. Ultimately, she/we decided on her dressing up as a librarian and surprising him when he arrived at the room. The plan was made and she stopped off to get some sexy clothing for their encounter. The plan was, arrive early to the hotel, get into the room, change into her outfit and open the door just before his jaw hit the ground. As with every great plan, it didn't work as she could not get an early check in. She ended up dressing casually and was forced to have lunch and wine without the room available. It took a couple of hours where they talked, ate and had a great lunch. Eventually the room was ready and she said, "I have a surprise for you, but you will need to wait." He went to his car to make some phone calls and my wife put her plan into action. She dressed in a lacy bra that displayed her amazing DD tits, a button up white collared shirt that was tied at the waist, a short black (tight) skirt, fishnet nylons and 5 1/2 inch patent leather stiletto heels. She put her hair up, some scholarly glasses and a tie finished the ensemble.

When J knocked on the door, she said "Welcome to the Library, please come in..." When he walked in she said, "take a look around and let me know if there's anything the interests you!" He came in and said, "wow, only two books" and she replied "well it looks like you are overdue on your last checkout, I take many forms of payment and not in cash!!" She sat on the couch and they had a glass of wine and she said "it's time for payment, take off your pants" and he immediately disrobed. J got on his knees, spread her legs and immediately went down on her. He commented on how wet she was and after about five minutes, turned him around and started to give him a blowjob. As we planned, she said "I need to record this payment, give me my phone" With raised eyebrows, she handed him HER phone and he recorded her giving him an amazing blowjob!!! Our first video recording of a sexual act and it wasn't me, it was her hung black boyfriend!! After a bit, she told him to get on the bed and got on top of him. She rode him to an amazing orgasm and he turned and put her in the missionary position. He started slowly but built up to a full fledged pounding when she told him she loves his big cock and to please "come inside me" he let loose with a massive orgasm. She wasn't finished...she told him to get on his back and got back on top without pulling out. She started to ride him again with her cum filled pussy and really started to grind on him while telling him how great his dick felt. She felt another orgasm coming and was riding him with renewed passion. He didn't go soft and started telling her "oh my god, I'm gonna come again!!" With that, she came at the same time and his second time within 5 minutes...to be continued

Also in Hotties...