Here we go…

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
ProfessorH
Experienced

Re: Here we go…

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:56 am

So, this morning, a text: “oh, IT’S already begun today”

Wait…what?!?!

Knowing and not knowing, the suspense, the butterflies, the excited what-does-that-mean…it’s a rush. Never had the desire to skydive before, but I suspect the excited stomach knots are close to where I am right now.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:45 pm

Time to catch up a bit.

Her IT was a planned video sexting, which fell through. Life happens. Fortunately, it turned into a very hot phone session later that day. This guy might be a phone/distance only connection for the foreseeable future, but it’s certainly opened a lot of doors for her.

And her boldness has certainly grown. We were going to pick up some grocery items, he texted and asked if she had a toy with her..she actually did (we had played a little on the way) and he asked if he could see…and she had me snap a pic of her with the toy there in the car…and away it was sent. A vibe over the panties…but with her skirt lifted…right there in the car…it was hot!

Fast forward 48 mind-blowing hours: she’s already found and contacted two semi-local bulls. The one she liked more, looks like a face to face is happening early next week.
Last edited by ProfessorH on Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:25 am

Awsome

MadamH
Prepubescent

Unread post by MadamH » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:32 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:49 pm
Welcome to the forum MadamH.
Thank you. It’s really good to be here.

MadamH
Prepubescent

Unread post by MadamH » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:34 pm

eater wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:22 pm
I look forward to your adventures
Me too! ;)

wantahw
Player

Unread post by wantahw » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:24 pm

ProfessorH wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:45 pm
Time to catch up a bit.

Her IT was a planned video sexting, which fell through. Life happens. Fortunately, it turned into a very hot phone session later that day. This guy might be a phone/distance only connection for the foreseeable future, but it’s certainly opened a lot of doors for her.

And her boldness has certainly grown. We were going to pick up some grocery items, he texted and asked if she had a toy with her..she actually did (we had played a little on the way) and he asked if he could see…and she had me snap a pic of her with the toy there in the car…and away it was sent. A vibe over the panties…but with her skirt lifted…right there in the car…it was hot!

Fast forward 48 mind-blowing hours: she’s already found and contacted two semi-local bulls. The one she liked more, looks like a face to face is happening early next week.
Very exciting! She has certainly gained momentum fast! Can't wait to see what she does next. Thanks for sharing!

MadamH
Prepubescent

Unread post by MadamH » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:44 am

My first face to face meet is today. Excited but pretty nervous too. Almost 20 years of monogamy… the dating world is so foreign. As I’ve combed through the sites of potentials, I’ve learn a bit about myself. I don’t really care about your dick pick, even if it is as long as your television controller or that you can shoot off in a bowl full of grapes. Different but not my thing. I’ll give points for creativity. I’ve learned I’d like some personality that allows a good chat with playful flirting and humor. However, the juiciest discovery for me is a form of sexting that drives me wild between my legs! It’s not about just talking dirty. It’s about going on a sensory adventure through words. An exchange of paragraphs so luscious and descriptive that I can feel his breath on my neck, his heat as his words lick and suck at my erect, pink nipples. Pulse racing erotica, created on the spot and in the moment. I find myself wet, shuttering and untouched. I am swollen for hours as my day passes. Thoughts float through my mind and I find myself gasping out loud as I sit in my car waiting for the traffic light to change. Hoping my legs will be strong enough to maneuver the trip home. I love these orgasmic waves of words. And what I’ve learned is the stimulation of my intellect eroticly is so much more powerful than an orgasm. It’s an orgasm that last all day long, as the waves hit you unexpectedly in the most inappropriate places, right in front of anyone who happens to be watching.
Eroticly,
Madam H
Last edited by MadamH on Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:56 am

Now I understand why some say the mind is the most important sex organ 😉

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:01 am

She’s inside.

She wondered if it would be a quick, thanks-nice-to-meet-you meeting, was worried about what to wear, and was so beautiful as she got ready this morning.

Might only be a 15 minute nice to meet you, she wondered.

I’ve been outside, a bit distant in the parking lot, just in case. Safety. She asked me to be nearby.

Two hours later, the text… “going to make out?”

Oh. My.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:54 am

ProfessorH, He obviously was able to stimulate Madam H’s mind enough to get her to the point wanting to explore the more tactile side of hotwifing. I hope it was totally erotic for both of you.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:24 pm

And just like that, her body is no longer entirely mine.

The story is hers to tell, but suffice it to say my pulse is faster, foods taste more flavorful, and the world feels like a different place.

The rest of my words fail for now. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll just stare off with this knowing grin for a while.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:43 pm

ProfessorH wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:24 pm
And just like that, her body is no longer entirely mine.

The story is hers to tell, but suffice it to say my pulse is faster, foods taste more flavorful, and the world feels like a different place.

The rest of my words fail for now. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll just stare off with this knowing grin for a while.
Anxiously awaiting the details MadamH.

CONGRATULATIONS, and Thank You in advance.

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

AussieNQstag
Virgin

Unread post by AussieNQstag » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:12 pm

Congrats. Anxiously awaiting the details as well.
Exciting days for you both

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm

Congrats to MadamH and her prof! 👍🏻

I hope you enjoyed the discovery and you will share the naughty details soon. I'm sure many on this forum are interested.
How did it develop?
What in this first experience did you enjoy most?
What would you want to go different next time?

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:27 am

Once they realize you're serious and that you aren't testing them... it's game on lol. Congratulations, it's great to hear. Enjoy basking in the afterglow and talking about where you go from here.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:02 am

Double Post error.

Sorry

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:05 am

Good Grief, Triple Post error.

I must really be anxious for those Juicy Details.

Mr GILF

ChicagoBWC
Virgin

Unread post by ChicagoBWC » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:16 am

Congratulations to you both. I have really enjoyed reading about your journey so far and look forward to hearing about the encounter and the reclaiming that surely followed afterwards. Enjoy the ride (no pun intended) and congrats again!!!

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:10 am

Okay, it’s been a while since we gave any details. Apologies. I’d wanted MH to give her side of things first, but, well…things have been so very hectic.

She told me to go ahead and document it all. She’ll chime in shortly (I hope), but there’s a lot to get through, so here’s to getting everyone up to speed!

First, her first encounter/lunch meet. She went in, expecting a 30 minute nice to meet you. Over 2 hours later, she was headed to his car, texting me they were going to make out.

This was exciting, terrifying, not what we discussed/planned, but the #1 rules was that if she felt safe, it was hers to decide. And off they went.

I had her on a tracking app, and told her I would follow for safety, which she wanted. They drove ALL OVER, as he was a bit paranoid about being spotted. Odd, since he’s single, and we are high profile as well in our community and married, but still…his flaw…and after a crazy drive around to find a spot (which, I’ll be honest, got me worried, I was asking aloud “where the h*ll are you taking my wife?!?” at the tracker), they finally stopped at a secluded, wooded spot at the back of a small church.

I parked on the other side of the building, let her know I was there, and for over an hour they were together. I chanced a few pictures around the corner of the building. When I showed my favorite to MH later, she smiled and said that’s when he had his fingers in her.

He made her feel good. Confident. Said wonderful things to her, reassuring any body image issues she has (she’s sensitive about her stomach after 2 children), and told her she didn’t have to hide anything, that she was beautiful. I’d said it 100 times, but hearing it from a stranger, somehow it rang even more true in her ears.

I peeked around the corner every 20 minutes or so, just for safety (plus I am a bit voyeuristic), but the last check-in I startled him and he drove off. As they left, MH assured him it was me, not the police or church people about to bust him, they laughed about it, but it was time to go anyhow.

When she hit home, she told me all the details. I could smell his cologne on her face and in her hair as I hugged and kissed her. She told me about all that he did, how they kissed, how they rubbed all over each other like high school kids, about how the pulled her pants down and put fingers inside of her, hitting all the right spots. How he asked if she would like to see his cock, and how it was literally the largest one she’s ever seen in her life. He asked if she wanted to taste it, and she did, but was barely able to get even the head in her mouth.

I could taste the scent of his fingers inside of her as she told me this.

It was nauseatingly blissful. Like a roller coaster I didn’t want to stop.

And then, evening came, and it got even more insane…

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:31 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:10 am

And then, evening came, and it got even more insane…
OK, you’ve got my attention.

I can’t wait to hear “The rest of the story”.

Mr GILF

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:34 am

Before I talk about that night, a disclaimer: I would not believe this if I had not been living it. To be honest, my life right now reminds me of those letters from penthouse I read as a kid. And here I am, living what feels like one of those.

Life is funny.

Okay, so on to later that night.

MH had a standing girlfriend date with someone she’s been flirting with for years. Nothing ever happened, but since our recent opening of ourselves into the LS, things have been a bit erotic all the dang time, so she laid the flirt on a little thick (we still on? I didn’t shave for nothing, you hot thing, you. Etc)

The three of us all meet up, S tells me she’s taking my wife out, I make her promise to show MH a good time…and home I go to take care of our kids, my phone on the standby in case she needs anything.

Less than two hours later, I get the first text. “Going to kiss her, okay?” I immediately gave the green light on this. 30 minutes later, I get a couple of texts, telling me I read the signals right, that S and her husband are swingers, and she’s headed over to S’s house (since she’s a little drunk) and if that’s okay.

A brief conversation with S later, I have the address and, after tucking my youngest in and instructing the oldest to call if he needs anything, I’m off: moving MH’s car out of a ticket zone, then 15 minutes later I’m at their home.

S and MH are chatting, talking, rubbing each others arms, touching hair, etc. They both check in with me multiple times if this is okay, which I assure them it is. But, S’s hubby (P) is sound asleep, and they have an only play together rule…so it’s kissing, holding, rubbing…and after an hour I bring a more sober MH back to her car. We talk all about the day, the time with M, the evening with S, and both of our heads are spinning with where we are all of a sudden.

After a sober check, we tandem both cars home, fall into bed and revel in the insane 24 hours.
Last edited by ProfessorH on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:44 am

And now, a fast forward to today. She’s had two more face to face meets. We’ve had a couple date with S & P, which lead to us knowing each other, definite 4-way sparks, and a spicy game night is on the horizon.

And right now. Right now, she’s getting ready to leave the house. One of her two meets this week was a yes. I was in the bar as they met, watched anonymously. Saw them leave together holding hands and kiss in the parking lot. She got a strong tingle. He’s nearby, and has a bed and breakfast waiting for her.

She’s in the bathroom now, getting ready to leave. And I’m going to be here, watching the tracker as the reaches her destination, knowing full well what is going to happen when she arrives.

She’s excited. About 100 check-ins, but so very excited.

She promised she’s going to send updates and pictures as things progress. He knows I want this, too.

I’m a jittery bundle of nerves.

This. Is. Happening. Today.
Last edited by ProfessorH on Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:05 am

Very good. Sounds like the beginning of some crazy fun times ahead. Maybe with the swinger couple, since they are only allowed to play together (and would probably be ok with it) maybe ask your wife if you could watch them all play whenever that happens, because we all know that's going to happen. Don't push too hard, a lot of wives try to push back on being watched, but if she's only a little hesitant it can be a good thing to push a little. My wife wasn't super comfortable with the idea at first, but after it happened she decided she liked my being there and being a part of it.

Behind a church huh?... Kinky lol. My wife isn't very religious, but she tries not to curse and stuff if she can help it. Sometimes she can't help it, but she tries really hard not to say things like "oh god, oh god" in the bedroom because I think she believes she'll dial him up on prayer facetime or something, and god would be like "You wanted someth... whoa, my bad, should have knocked." I just had that scenario pop in my head for your wife lol.

I'll wait for proper congratulations for after we find out how tonight goes for her, but I'll send her a pre-game "you go girl", and you an "attaboy."

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:11 am

Very exciting for both of you.
Congratulations!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:27 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:05 am
Very good. Sounds like the beginning of some crazy fun times ahead. Maybe with the swinger couple, since they are only allowed to play together (and would probably be ok with it) maybe ask your wife if you could watch them all play whenever that happens, because we all know that's going to happen. Don't push too hard, a lot of wives try to push back on being watched, but if she's only a little hesitant it can be a good thing to push a little. My wife wasn't super comfortable with the idea at first, but after it happened she decided she liked my being there and being a part of it.

Behind a church huh?... Kinky lol. My wife isn't very religious, but she tries not to curse and stuff if she can help it. Sometimes she can't help it, but she tries really hard not to say things like "oh god, oh god" in the bedroom because I think she believes she'll dial him up on prayer facetime or something, and god would be like "You wanted someth... whoa, my bad, should have knocked." I just had that scenario pop in my head for your wife lol.

I'll wait for proper congratulations for after we find out how tonight goes for her, but I'll send her a pre-game "you go girl", and you an "attaboy."
The church location made me laugh, too. Wrong and right, all at the same time. Going to have to get back to you on how many Hail Marys that is…

The swinger couple changed our first discussed boundaries a bit, too. Our dynamic we talked about was she plays, I watch/know, but because we both know them and have for years, the spark is mutual all around, it looks like soft swap participation with S for me is three, and the always option of full with either of them for her.

Just, wow.