Here we go…

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pufferfish
Player

Re: Here we go…

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:14 am

Feelings of inadequacy spring up from time to time for me too. Whether it's a spot I can't quite hit or a smell I can't quite match... they spring up from time to time. Just have to remember that variety is the spice of life. If she went without your smell for a while she would miss it. She's just enjoying that "new car smell." Recently, my wife told me that laying on the couch with her head on my belly kinks her neck too much... So now I have to work on losing some belly lol.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:30 pm

So, just a funny moment…

MH was overwhelmed with her schedule. A lot going on. A new job just started, as well as some creative community involvement that’s been eating up a lot of evenings. Her time was constantly short, the trick of getting the kids and balancing all the demands from everywhere was getting wacky…

And that’s when she said it:

She threw her hands up in the air, looking at the calendar on her phone before bed, and muttered, “All these guys that I want to f*ck, and I just don’t have the time!”

The next day, I mentioned this, laughing, as she put on her makeup. She stopped, turned and said she meant to say all of them that wanted to take her, not the other way…but the little smile she gave me, that glint in her eye, and the number of engaging messages she’s been telling me about and balancing…I’m fairly certain there was a whole lot of truth both ways.

Freudian slip, indeed.

I let her know it was fine, either way.

She didn’t put up any argument. At all.

:)

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:43 pm

The transition from monogamous wife, to hotwife, is magical and astounding. Right?! Enjoy :D Sounds like you both have a lot of adventures to look forward to.

After the initial excitement and exuberance -- we're still only ~7 months in -- there have been times when my leggysandy has experienced some hotwife fatigue (somewhat because a lot of her dates require travel to the city, and late nights). But I find that if I just back right off and don't mention it, she gravitates right back on her own. I think she really changed. I think now, she will always be my hotwife no matter how 'active' she happens to be at any given time.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:51 am

And so it continues.

She’s finished her shower. The car is ready to go. She’s picking out her outfit now. Heading out for the afternoon and evening to B’s place.

I’ll be with the kids at an amusement place. Something tells me my focus on the games won’t be a sharp as normal. Alas. My high scores are a small price to pay.

And tonight, when she gets back…

My favorite part of the game.

I love my HW.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:18 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:51 am
And so it continues.

She’s finished her shower. The car is ready to go. She’s picking out her outfit now. Heading out for the afternoon and evening to B’s place.

I’ll be with the kids at an amusement place. Something tells me my focus on the games won’t be a sharp as normal. Alas. My high scores are a small price to pay.

And tonight, when she gets back… You'll be in your amusement place :shock: :lol:

My favorite part of the game.

I love my HW.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:26 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:18 am
[quote=ProfessorH post_id=1393973 time=1681671105

You'll be in your amusement place :shock: :lol:
[/quote]

No tokens required to play. :)

MadamH
Prepubescent

Unread post by MadamH » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:27 pm

Keeping my adventures in chronological order has proven to be quite a challenge! I’ve enjoyed them all.
I choose to talk about my lover I call “B”. We’ve seen each other a few times now and have become more comfortable as we get to know one another more. Our sessions started in a heavily passionate state to begin with. Each time we see each other we seem to find a way to heighten our pleasure during our trysts.
Our first passion meet was at a familiar bed and breakfast. I say familiar because my husband and I had stayed there together years ago which made the whole thing much more alluring. I arrived and parked in the gravel lot across the tiny street from the inn. It was a bit nostalgic in a very sexy way. I stepped out of my car and felt the loose rocks under my high heels. Taking a pause, I closed my eyes and breathed in the smells of fresh flowers growing all around me. The smells intoxicated my senses. It made me smile and eased my nervousness for a moment. This would be the first time I would be with another man in over 20 years. It was exciting, nerve racking and most of all, completely allowed. The freedom to explore my sexual self like never before and my husband wanted me to! That made it all the more exciting. I walked across the street and up the quaint steps to a grand entry. The owner greeted me as I walked in and “B” opened the door right next to me in the hallway at the entrance. We all smiled at each other as I entered the room. The space was colorful in greens and rich woods with high ceilings and billowing, flowy curtains hung around a large bay window. It was beautiful, and the poster bed sent my mind racing with dirty little thoughts of what might happen.
We sat in the window and talked for a bit. What seemed like idol chatter was really a quest to reconnect and feel that spark we found at our first meet for drinks. The one where he kissed me in the parking lot because I told him I wanted him to and unbeknownst to him, my husband had been there for the whole meet and had seen everything. And now we were here, sifting through our nerves and excitement until finally we were holding hands. Not for long, however. Within seconds we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. We kissed passionately and vigorous as we anxiously peeled off every article of clothing and never cared where it landed. Finally entwined we kissed and licked and explored every inch of each others bodies. My senses were on overdrive trying to take in all the new smells, sounds and tantalizing caresses that were offered in abundance and all at once. His kisses were passionate and breathy. Each one turned me on more. I wanted him right away. And he was ready. He gently pushed my legs apart and tasted my readiness, the wetness he had provoked. He worked his way up my body and as we kissed one more time, he entered me. Breathless…..
The eye contact was intense and intentional as he filled me over and over without hesitation. When he arrived I felt all the sensations and pulses, the breath that changed suddenly and the warmth of completion, the muscles that tighten and then released and then finally a moaning collapse of intense pleasure. The warmth of our bodies twisted together and breathing in tandem elated me. As we caught our breath we smiled and laughed a little with each other. We had fun and we wanted to do it again soon. We dressed and shared a kiss before he walked me to my car for another. We’d be in touch again for sure! But for now I had a new mission, an urgency. I must return home for my husband was waiting for me. I needed to be reclaimed and I couldn’t wait!
Madam, Reclaimed

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:58 am

Fuck, damn, shit fire!!! That is hot as hell!!! I'm hooked

MadamH
Prepubescent

Unread post by MadamH » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:32 am

WishfulThinking wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:14 pm
MadamH wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:44 am
My first face to face meet is today. Excited but pretty nervous too. Almost 20 years of monogamy… the dating world is so foreign. As I’ve combed through the sites of potentials, I’ve learn a bit about myself. I don’t really care about your dick pick, even if it is as long as your television controller or that you can shoot off in a bowl full of grapes. Different but not my thing. I’ll give points for creativity. I’ve learned I’d like some personality that allows a good chat with playful flirting and humor. However, the juiciest discovery for me is a form of sexting that drives me wild between my legs! It’s not about just talking dirty. It’s about going on a sensory adventure through words. An exchange of paragraphs so luscious and descriptive that I can feel his breath on my neck, his heat as his words lick and suck at my erect, pink nipples. Pulse racing erotica, created on the spot and in the moment. I find myself wet, shuttering and untouched. I am swollen for hours as my day passes. Thoughts float through my mind and I find myself gasping out loud as I sit in my car waiting for the traffic light to change. Hoping my legs will be strong enough to maneuver the trip home. I love these orgasmic waves of words. And what I’ve learned is the stimulation of my intellect eroticly is so much more powerful than an orgasm. It’s an orgasm that last all day long, as the waves hit you unexpectedly in the most inappropriate places, right in front of anyone who happens to be watching.
Eroticly,
Madam H
Extraordinary, your written description is outstanding as a composition, and mouth watering as a passionate confession of desire. Very erotic and irresistibly seductive!
Why thank you, dear. I certainly appreciate your delicious compliment and invite you to come along for the ride!

MadamH
Prepubescent

Unread post by MadamH » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:36 am

Topnotch wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:58 am
Fuck, damn, shit fire!!! That is hot as hell!!! I'm hooked
I’m so glad to hear you’ve decided to join our written journey! Hope to have more juicy bits for you soon.
Madam H~

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:12 am

After MH’s last visit to B, she brought back a couple of videos. He had asked if he could record the two of them together, and she gladly agreed.

While the angles weren’t very good, and there was music in the background creating sound interference, it was nice to see the moments. A few different positions. Plenty of hot.

Then I came across the clip that got me.

She was straddling him, sitting upright. As the camera panned up, there was her face. She was holding her breasts, one in each hand, as she rocked her hips back and forth. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, moans escaping her lips.

That was the look. The look of being completely lost in the pleasure. For ten seconds I watched the face of my wife captured as she was in the ecstasy of another man buried deep inside her.

My breath stopped. I watched it over and over, absorbing what I was seeing.

At some point, the evil voices in my head took over. The comparisons. The worry and fear. I had to exhale those thoughts, process, and remind myself that the look on her face was exactly what I wanted her to have, to experience.

And he had caught it on video.

She saw the look in my face as I watched, struggled to process it all, and was worried somehow things had been spoiled or ruined. I tried to explain to her the overload, the too-much-good that was flooding me, and that I was just needing to absorb what I had just seen on that little screen between us in the bed.

Once I let the voices of overwhelm subside, it was back to marveling at this amazing, beautiful, wonderful Hotwife laying there beside me.

As always, we talked about then and what might come next. Soon, if all goes well, I’ll be in the room to see those moments as they happen. She wants that. So do I.

But seeing that video…it somehow brought it to a whole new level of wonder for me. I knew what was happening, but…

Just…wow…

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:53 pm

ProfessorH wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:12 am
After MH’s last visit to B, she brought back a couple of videos. He had asked if he could record the two of them together, and she gladly agreed.

While the angles weren’t very good, and there was music in the background creating sound interference, it was nice to see the moments. A few different positions. Plenty of hot.

Then I came across the clip that got me.

She was straddling him, sitting upright. As the camera panned up, there was her face. She was holding her breasts, one in each hand, as she rocked her hips back and forth. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, moans escaping her lips.

That was the look. The look of being completely lost in the pleasure. For ten seconds I watched the face of my wife captured as she was in the ecstasy of another man buried deep inside her.

My breath stopped. I watched it over and over, absorbing what I was seeing.

At some point, the evil voices in my head took over. The comparisons. The worry and fear. I had to exhale those thoughts, process, and remind myself that the look on her face was exactly what I wanted her to have, to experience.

And he had caught it on video.

She saw the look in my face as I watched, struggled to process it all, and was worried somehow things had been spoiled or ruined. I tried to explain to her the overload, the too-much-good that was flooding me, and that I was just needing to absorb what I had just seen on that little screen between us in the bed.

Once I let the voices of overwhelm subside, it was back to marveling at this amazing, beautiful, wonderful Hotwife laying there beside me.

As always, we talked about then and what might come next. Soon, if all goes well, I’ll be in the room to see those moments as they happen. She wants that. So do I.

But seeing that video…it somehow brought it to a whole new level of wonder for me. I knew what was happening, but…

Just…wow…
PH - Seems to me if you can get a really good screen capture of that moment, you should take it to a professional digital photography lab and have that printed, in full colour, minimum poster size. Take that home, mount it in a good spot and unveil it to her. Then tell her 'This is what I want for you to strive for everytime you are out on a date." The poster will be a reminder to both you of what she deserves and what you want for her to enjoy and experience. :cool:

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Mon May 15, 2023 7:04 pm

One door closes.

Upon her last return from B a few weeks ago, MH said something was off. He was still kind, it was still physically wonderful, but she just sensed that he was creating distance.

Then she got the text a few days later.

Feels, perhaps, but the dynamic was not something he could wrap his head around. She sent a kind message back, and that was that.

Memories. Pictures. A few videos. And that is what remains.

It wasn’t sad, but it was an end of someone who she did enjoy moments with. Who treated her kindly and well.

Then she ended up sick, on multiple medications…and life really threw us for a loop. Felt like she was a boxer being pushed against the ropes. Rough.

Fortunately…with every sunset, there eventually comes a sunrise.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue May 16, 2023 3:44 am

Another door opened.

Back earlier in our adventures, my wife’s first face to face meet, which turned into her first make out with someone else after 20 years of marriage…well, a text came through a few days ago.

What happened? I thought we’d really connected. Hope to hear from you soon.

So she reconnected. And they talked a bit online.

And she, as she worked through the waves of recovery from the sickness and new meds, wondered if she should try again. After all, her meeting with him went from “just going to talk for 30 minutes” to they were going at it in a church parking lot two hours later.

So she agreed to meet again. Our place, this time.

I was out running errands when he arrived that morning, but when I got home, I could hear the sounds through the open bedroom. Her moans.

I couldn’t help it; with my most ninja-level feet I could manage, I rounded the corner, and there was my wife, her legs splayed open, and there was M, deep inside her.

For almost two hours they played, talked, laughed, and when he showered she came out and asked if i was okay (oh yes) and if I wanted to meet him (oh yes).

Completely at ease with him. Easy to talk to, respectful…it’s a win for me as well.

Wonderful experience for all.

Something tells me I’ll be getting a few “he’s here for lunch” texts in the future.
Last edited by ProfessorH on Tue May 16, 2023 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue May 16, 2023 3:53 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 3:44 am
Another door opened.

Back earlier in our adventures, my wife’s first face to face meet, which turned into her first make out with someone else after 20 years of marriage…well, a text came through a few days ago.

What happened? I thought we’d really connected. Hope to hear from you soon.

So she reconnected. And they talked a bit online.

And she, as she worked through the waves of recovery from the sickness and new meds wondered if she should try again. After all, her meeting with him went from “just going to talk for 30 minutes” to they were going at it in a church parking lot two hours later.

So she agreed to meet again. Our place, this time.

I was out running errands when he arrived that morning, but when I got home, I could hear the sounds through the open bedroom. Her moans.

I couldn’t help it; with my most ninja-level feet I could manage, I rounded the corner, and there was my wife, her legs splayed open, and there was M, deep inside her.

For almost two hours they played, talked, laughed, and when he showered she came out and asked if i was okay (oh yes) and if I wanted to meet him (oh yes).

Completely at ease with him. Easy to talk to, respectful…it’s a win for me as well.

Wonderful experience for all.

Something tells me I’ll be getting a few “he’s here for lunch” texts in the future.
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:50 am

Your adventure is incredible. I loved reading the part of you seeing a video and the look of pleasure on her face while getting f*cked. I know that look on my wife's face and I could only wish to be in your shoes. Thank you both for sharing your journey.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:30 pm

So…it’s been a while since the last update, so here’s a bit of catch-up on the timeline:

A bit of time away from play to simply do, to deal with a few of life’s curveballs, and just have some ice cream while watching some streaming episodes.

And then, a few weeks ago, the anklet came back out.

First on the bathroom counter. Then on her dresser. Then on her ankle. And she reconnected with a few of her previous online flirts as well as M.

Then she let me know there was a tentative day. Thursday.

And then Thursday arrived. Today.

When M walked in, we all smiled, caught up, talked for a bit, then they went back into the bedroom…I followed.

Three hours later, we could all check the MFM square on our life bingo card.

And it just felt so…right.

It’s good to be back.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:22 am

Glad you both had a good experience with your first MFM

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:21 pm

So MH has continued to window shop, perusing the online sites, and has been talking to a few select potential thirds.

One rose to the front of the pack…too young, she said…but his smile and his intelligence were both right in the happy place for her…

So after weeks of chatting, drinks were decided. I would be there. Let’s see.

Great conversation, even better personality and smile in person…one hour turned into two, then three…and then she left to go to the bathroom, as did he.

When he came back nearly fifteen minutes later, he seemed much more relaxed.

When she came back a minute after he returned to the table, I couldn’t help but notice her lipstick was gone from her lips. She had left her purse at the table…and apparently she lost all her lipstick during her bathroom break.

What an exciting mystery… ;)

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:50 am

Thanks for the updates - great story!

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:21 am

To add a funny bit from the other night….

As the three of us were sitting at the table, a large party of mid-20’s came in and took over the tables near us.

At one point, one young lady directly facing us gets this eureka look, gets all excited, then grabs the arm of the F next to her and asks, “do you know what that is?!”

After a moment of confusion, and a mostly unsubtle head tilt to point at us, her neighbor asks what she meant.

“That,” she whispered, “is a threesome in the making.” Multiple heads snapped, whispers, little debates ensued between the closest five…

After a few minutes, when it died down, I turned and looked her way, very briefly, and smiled and nodded just a bit, then went back to our conversation. When I did, she smiled and just said “Oh my God.”

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:59 pm

ProfessorH wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:21 am
To add a funny bit from the other night….
Great story! :)

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:55 pm

So…MadamH set another play date with M for today, but this time she said how about he bring some toys. He’d mentioned he had quite a few.

When he arrived with a freaking suitcase…it was hilarious and fantastic. Willy Wonka meets Dr Ruth ensued…they talked about them, literally dozens to choose from, picked out three winners…and it was play time.

Being more comfortable since our last MFM, I was with her the entire time. Kissing her while he used the toys. Holding her shoulders as he slid into her. Being both sides of the spit roast (saying “switch” was a lot of fun!!). After I showed him her preferred method, he even made her squirt 3 or 4 times.

And…at the end…when I heard her say those words to him…come inside me…oh my…

If MH will green light, I’ll add a pic or two…definitely quite a bit more risqué than our uploads to date.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:41 pm

Just happened upon this 🧵 and wow both of you are very gifted. Your descriptions convey the ecstasy of the moment and the joy you experience and share with us

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:55 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:41 pm
Just happened upon this 🧵 and wow both of you are very gifted. Your descriptions convey the ecstasy of the moment and the joy you experience and share with us
Thank you.

It helps us to remember, and if it lights the way for others, both the good and the challenging…win-win!